Trisha - Alien Bounty Hunter Pt. 01

Story Info
Trisha gets more than she expected catching the alien...
1.2k words
3.97
13.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked slowly down the hallway with the gun in her hand. She made sure not to make any noise with her boots as she searched for him. She looked into the rooms and found nothing but emptiness. She came to another hallway and peeked around the corner as slow as she could. Trisha looked as she felt it smack her face.

She fell to the ground holding her cheek as it grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She let out a startled yelp as she was pulled to her knees. She swung the gun around and fired off a few rounds, striking him once. He knocked the gun away with a growl as he pulled her brown hair back forcing her to look up at him. Trisha struggled as she saw it there, hard and in front of her pretty face. He smiled as he shoved it into her mouth and he began fucking her face as she wiggled around trying to get it out of her mouth.

Trisha's lips slid back and forth as he used her hair to make a good pace. She looked around for her gun but it was too far away. She saw where she had hit him with a bullet and went to swing at it as a tentacle grabbed her wrist and pinned it behind her and then the other arm was also grabbed. She was helpless as she was forced to blow the alien cock.

Her lips slid back and forth over the large cock as he smiled down at her. Trisha struggled but the tentacles held her arms tightly making sure she was subdued. Her tits bounced as she tried to get free. He laughed as he decided to make use of her double D cups. A tentacle wrapped around them and squeezed the melons together as a large tentacle slid between them. Trisha was getting titty fucked by the aliens tentacles. Her suit was torn away completely exposing her breasts finally. She felt herself growing moist between her legs as the tentacle alien had his way with her mouth and tits. Her eyes glanced around for a sign of anyone around besides her and the alien.

Trisha had a panic button attached to her belt that went to her partner, but with her arms behind her back, she couldn't hit it. She felt a tentacle slip down her back and it ripped her tight suit as it went down. It slid between her ass cheeks and around to her wet pussy. Her eyes widened as she her belt popped and fell to the floor in front of her. She felt the tentacle rubbing back and forth on her pussy as it became wetter. Trisha tried to fight the feeling as it turned her twenty year old body on. She felt the tentacle in her mouth grow and pick up pace as she realized what was about to happen.

Her eyes widened as the tentacle began spewing its bitter tasting cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow fast as it kept spurting. She had cum running from her chin and out her nose as her flat belly was filled with the cum. He laughed looking at her face as he pulled the tentacle out as she coughed and gasped for air. She looked down at her broken belt and realized it was beside her knee, she looked at it as the tentacle between her tits shot into her mouth next and fucked her mouth along with her tits. He sent the tentacle in her suit that was rubbing her wet pussy up into her wet hole and began fucking her. Her suit was completely gone, all she had on was her knee high boots. She moaned as her pussy got invaded by the large tentacle. The alien was enjoying teaching the young bounty hunter a lesson in sex as he fucked her deep and fast.

Trisha closed her eyes as she bounced up and down on the large tentacle as it fucked her tight pussy. She realized her knees were lifting up off the floor enough to hit the button on her belt. She took advantage of it as it rammed deeper and faster making her cum flow and puddle below her. She bounced and shifted as her knee came down right on the button and activated her distress call at the station. It had a built in GPS that notified her partner of her location. She moaned as she got off a second time to the fucking tentacle. He laughed and made the one between her tits pick up pace and depth in her throat as it got close to popping.

Another tentacle went behind her unnoticed and shoved into her ass. Trisha let out a muffled yelp as her eyes widened feeling the tentacle fucking her ass. She never had anal sex and always said it was for sluts, now, she was getting ass fucked by the alien as he laughed at her tears running down her pretty face.

"See bounty woman, this is why no woman bounty girl ever seeks me out!" He said picking up the pace in all her holes. "Soon you'll be left naked and fucked on this floor as I escape!" He laughed as she swallowed more cum as it exploded in her mouth.

Trisha's flat belly expanded a little bit as the cum overflowed her stomach. Cum spurted from her nose and around her lips as it dripped to her bouncing tits. Tears continued to run down her cheeks as she felt the tentacle in her pussy swell up. She shook her head as she felt the gush fill her insides. The tentacle was spewing its seed into her as he rammed it deeper yet and filled her womb. Trisha let out a scream of pain and pleasure as her belly expanded more making her look like she was in early term pregnancy. He laughed as he pulled out and let a larger tentacle shove into her wet pussy. She looked at him as he fucked her violently with it. Her ass was getting filled up as she was getting off to the fucking.

"Seems I have almost used you up!" He laughed as she looked at him with heavy eye lids "Don't faint yet, I want to make sure you're filled up!"

The alien's tentacle began filling her pussy up again. Trisha looked down as her belly stretched more with the amount of cum she was receiving. She had been defeated and knew it. He released her body and she fell to the floor and laid there staring at him as he spurted cum on her face and body. He laughed and left the naked bounty hunter. He was to the door when her heard noises outside the building, her partner had arrived.

He smiled seeing her and ran into the shadows as he awaited her to enter the building. He hid watching the door as he smiled at Trisha as her pussy let out a gush of his cum as it began to drain from her body. She laid there too exhausted to move from the intense fucking.