Trisha and Tom Ch. 03: Working Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The master then dismissed them, telling them to wear the harnesses for the next hour while they had dinner. They dressed wearing the ropes, and Trisha revealed they all forwent underwear. The binding on Trisha and Hiruki was not too obvious because their breasts were smaller. Delia was brave as her large brown nipples poked against the white blouse she wore, and her constrained breasts wobbled as she walked.

Luckily back at Hiruki's her sister was out so they could strip and remove the rope. Trisha and Hiruki decided Delia deserved a reward for her bravery. Together they went about convincing her that cunnilingus was not fucking someone. On a tatami, lit by moonlight, Delia had her first two oral orgasms, the first delivered by Hiruki, followed by Trisha. As one worked her tongue on the Italian's tender cunt the other moved between mouth and breast.

While Delia recovered Trisha and Hiruki apparently had no choice but to sixty-nine until they both reached roaring, soaring climaxes. After showers the three moved to the hot tub to soak. As their muscles relaxed they relived the experience. This was the last nail in the coffin of Delia's engagement.

As Trisha understood Penny so I understood this. Trisha confided that she and Delia also secretly got together one night. Trisha taught her how to pleasure herself, and to eat cunt. And she showed me the photograph to prove it. A dark room, with only the lights of the city providing a fuzzy soft focus background to the figure lying on the bed. It was Trisha's bed, but not Trisha naked and spread wide. Frizzy hair fanned across the pillow and her eyes were closed, calm, still, resting, passion exhausted. Her breasts sat proud, nipples soft after work and pleasure, and her cunt, her shy cunt, peeked from behind her thick dark hair, perhaps wishing for more but satisfied in the moment.

The end of the confession was Trisha relaying the invitations we had to Tokyo and Rome, and the invitations extended to visit us.

We looked at our food, temporarily forgotten in the depth of our discussion. As we lifted our cutlery to eat Trisha moved us on, any acrimony forgotten.

"Let's go to the gallery this afternoon. I would quite like to see those Japanese woodblock prints again. In Tokyo I went to some great museums and galleries and it would be a good reminder. Let's make sure we go to Japan soon. I think you would like it."

12