Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha blushed again. "You are not that old, sir."

"Call me Martin. Well, how old do you think I am?"

Trisha looked at him again. "I'd say about 65."

"You are not only beautiful, but you know how to flatter an old man. No, sweetie, I'm 80 years old, give or take a few. I can't get it up anymore. But watching you finger yourself, I almost did. That's what I meant about the wolves, darling. If an old goat like me could smell you and become hard, think of all the young hot studs who would go crazy around you. So take my advice, and cool it until you are in a safe place. How old are you?"

"Twenty two."

The old man nodded. "My grand daughter is twenty. Well, be on your way now. And take care of yourself. Thanks for the ride."

As he turned away, Trisha quickly got out of the car, and stood in front of him.

"Martin, thank you for the beautiful compliment, and for being such a gentleman. I'll remember what you said. But before I go, I want to give you something to remember me by."

She put her arms around him, and kissed him on the cheek. As Martin held her by the waist, she reached between their bodies and reached for his organ. She caressed the soft organ gently, rubbing her palm on the slight bulge that began to form in his pants. Martin was surprised. He was reacting to her touch, and found himself getting harder. Trisha backed away and smiled at him. She gently squeezed his semi-hard organ through the pants, and said softly, "Martin, you can do it. Get it up for me."

Martin squirmed as her fondling caused his penis to stiffen more than he had known in years. Trisha looked around. There was no one in sight. She quickly pulled his zipper down, and reached inside. Making her way around the underwear, she found his gently throbbing penis. She pulled it out, and looked at it. The blue veins were showing clearly on the pale organ, as it extended, the pale red tip slowly becoming darker, as blood rushed to it. It was perhaps about 6 inches long. Trisha caressed it gently, looking into Martin's eyes, as he stood there, perplexed and overjoyed at the same time, at the stimulation he had not experienced in a long time.

He cleared his throat, and said in a soft, hoarse voice, "Now you better be going, missy. What you were doing to yourself earlier was bold enough. Don't complicate it any more."

Trisha squeezed his organ gently, and said, "It's okay, Martin. I wanted you to know that you can get it up again and make it hard. See how hard and hot it is now. If I keep it up a little longer, I bet you could squirt your juice all over me, too."

Martin put his hand over hers, and gently pushed it away from his organ. He kissed her on the cheek, and said, "Now, missy. That is enough. You proved your point. I thank you for being so sweet and kind to me. You had better get back on the road. Your daddy is probably waiting for you. Go on now."

"May I drop you off at your place before I hit the highway?" Trisha asked him. Martin thought about it, and then looked down. His organ was still sticking out of the zipper. He quickly put it back in and zipped up.

"Come on, Martin. Let me drop you off. It's too hot for you to be walking home." She led him by the hand and opened the passenger side door for him. She closed it behind him, and walked around to the driver's side. She got behind the wheel and turned to him.

"Where do you live?"

Martin pointed in the direction they had come, and said, "About a mile further from where I found you earlier. It's not very far."

She nodded and eased the car back on the road. Martin turned in his seat and looked at her with open admiration. He took in her curvaceous profile and her shapely legs, and said, "You are a fine young lady. What's your name?"

"Oh my god. How rude of me!" Trisha exclaimed, "I never told you my name. I am Trisha."

"Nice to meet you, Trisha. You have a very nice body."

"Thanks. You are not so bad yourself, Martin."

"Don't be silly, missy. I am 80 years old. You are just a young, budding flower. You are beautiful. I am already withered."

"Not by the looks of what I pulled out of your pants earlier, Martin. You are quite firm and hard. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. From the size of it and the way it throbbed, I bet you were one heck of a lover in your prime."

Martin laughed loudly. "That I was, missy. That I was. I bedded many a lass in my time. But honest, I never met anyone as beautiful or friendly as you in a long time, missy. I forgot your name already."

"It's Trisha," she turned to look at him. She saw him staring at the bulge in her blouse, his eyes riveted on the hardened nipple outlined against the stretched fabric. Trisha reached over and took his hand in hers. She placed it on her breast and said softly, "You can touch me if you like, Martin."

Martin grinned happily, and reached for the top button of her blouse. Reaching inside, he cupped her firm breast and squeezed it gently. He smiled at her, and nodded in approval.

"Now that is what I call young. You are a fine woman, Trisha. And I appreciate you letting you touch you like this. I wish my granddaughter could be so nice to me."

"Oh, but she will. You show her how nice it feels to be petted. May be she will be shocked at first, but she will come around. I love the way you touch me, Martin."

Martin smiled at her, and said, "Here is my house. Would you care to come in for a while?"

Trisha looked at her watch. It was getting late. She shook her head, and said, "I am sorry. Got to go. My dad is waiting."

Martin was disappointed. But he nodded, and said, "I understand. Don't mind me. You gave me a lot to think about, sweetie. I feel much younger now. I think I will go in and see if I can still do it." He winked at her.

"Do what? Oh, I see," Trisha suddenly blushed, realizing he was going to jack off by himself. She felt bad, almost wanting to go with him, and bringing him to orgasm. She knew he probably wanted her to do just that, but she had to get back on the road. She blew him a kiss, and said, "Be gentle to yourself, Martin. Enjoy the slow massage. I hope you have a lot of fun. You have a nice cock, Martin. Keep it hard, and surprise someone."

Martin laughed heartily, and said, "I like that. I think I will. May be I will surprise my little Cindy. That's my grand daughter. She is 20. She is visiting me tomorrow. Wish me luck."

Trisha gave him a thumbs-up sign, and drove off. She had enjoyed playing with the old man, and felt a tinge of sadness for him. Martin was still quite healthy as far as she could see, and wondered if he was all alone, and without female companionship. May be that is why he had not felt any stirring for a long time.

She suddenly thought of her father. He had been a widower for three years now, and she knew he had not had any female company in that time. She knew he was still in love with her mother. She wondered how he coped with his desires. He was only 47 or 48, she figured. That is supposed to be the prime of life for adults when they enjoy life more fully as a result of maturity. She felt a deep sense of love for her father, and wanted to get home as quickly as she could. She looked at the dashboard. The car was running low on fuel. She decided to stop at the next gas station, and call home.

Brian was dozing off in his easy chair when the phone rang. He woke up with a start, and grabbed the phone. His face broke into a smile as he heard his daughter's voice.

"Trish, my angel. Where are you? How far are you from home? Is everything okay?"

He listened, and smiled. "Ben and I have been waiting for you all morning, sweetheart. No, no. We are fine. Just excited that you will be home after a long time. Darling, I miss you so much." His voice quivered.

Trisha heard his voice break, and her eyes filled up with tears. She said softly, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you, too, my angel. Come home soon. We are waiting. Was everything okay on the road?"

Trisha giggled as the memory of her flirting with the 80 year-old man came to her. She said, "Everything is fine. I will see you soon."

Brian put the phone down, and shook his head. Trisha sounded different... more mature, and almost like a woman. Brian shook his head. His precious daughter was a woman already. He wasn't sure if she was still a virgin, because Trisha never talked about her personal life. He had no idea if she had a boy friend, or many boyfriends. He knew she was a knockout, and that boys would be lining up to get into her pants. But he knew his daughter well. With Amanda's grooming and gentle discipline, Trisha would not go astray. That much he knew. He got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Chapter 3

Ben was out at the movies. He would not be home for another couple of hours. Brian did not know what to do to pass the time. He went into his bedroom, and began looking through the cabinets. He found an old, dusty box, which he had not seen in a long time. He took it out and opened it. It contained some old pictures when Trisha was only about 12, and Ben was eight. He sat down on the bed and began rummaging through the old pictures. He came across an envelope marked *Private* written across it. He recognized his wife's handwriting. Eagerly he opened the envelope. Several glossy pictures fell to the carpet.

Brian picked them up, and began looking through them. Suddenly he sat bolt upright, his memory jogged by one picture. It showed him with Amanda, Trisha and Ben, standing in the balcony of a home overlooking a lake. They were all nude. Brian remembered that vacation. They had joined Joe and his wife Susan one summer to go down to a resort in Tennessee. When they reached there, Brian and Amanda discovered that it was a nudist resort, where clothing was optional. Shocked at first, they found many families walking around in the nude without inhibition. Emboldened and reassured by the presence of children, they had shed their inhibition and joined the crowd. Trisha and Ben were quite surprised by the sudden liberated attitudes of their parents, and after a bit of coaxing by the adults, they had also shed their clothes. Trisha had stared openly at her father, watching in amazement as his penis grew under the watchful eyes of his family and their hosts. He had been quite embarrassed, but Susan had put him at ease by coming up to him and hugging him. She told him not to worry about it, that he would get used to it, like everybody at the resort had. She had coaxed them into posing for that picture.

Joe and his wife Susan were confirmed nudists. Amanda suspected that they were also swingers, although they had never made any passes at Brian or her. It took Brian a while to get used to the nudity, especially around the nude females. He had felt awkward when he failed to control his erection, and sported a noticeable hard-on the first few days. Many young and old women had glanced at his erection more than casually, and smiled knowingly. One of the ladies had even complimented Amanda about her husband's 'fine equipment.' Amanda had blushed, but secretly she had been rather aroused to see how the other women were attracted to her husband. She herself was stunningly beautiful, and had a firm figure even after bearing two children. She had taken many compliments from admiring men, many of whom had been aroused, as they complimented her on her sexy figure. She had looked at her husband, and found him grinning with joy.

Brian remembered how intensely they had made love every night in those few days at the resort. He knew that all the titillation of seeing virile and voluptuous nude bodies all day long had given them extra energy to enjoy the carnal pleasure without inhibition. He came across another photograph. It showed Trisha with a boy who was probably two years older then her. She was budding into a beautiful young woman. Already at the age of 12, her breasts had begun to develop, and she had a faint growth of pubic hair on the plump mound of Venus. Brian noticed that the boy had a fairly good sized penis which was partially erect. The boy had his hand around Trisha's waist, but his fingers dangled just above her pubic patch. Trisha was smiling into the camera, having easily adapted to the situation without any visible embarrassment or nervousness. Ben was too young to show any physical reaction, although he constantly giggled at the naked women with swinging breasts, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Brian put the picture down, and took out another bundle that was marked *EYES ONLY*. He knew what this was. He removed the rubber band, and took out the dozen pictures which were individually wrapped in a fine tissue paper. With trembling hands, he opened each one of them

They showed him with his wife on their honeymoon. They had met another couple, Sandy and Peter, who were also on their honeymoon. Sandy was actually a model photographer. They had gotten to know each other well during the ten days they spent at the resort on Hawaii. Sandy had offered to take some 'candid' pictures of Brian and Amanda, and asked if Brian would take hers with Peter. So they had taken turns shooting each other in romantic places, in amorous situations and so on. One evening, Sandy and Peter had invited Brian and Amanda to their suite for an after dinner party. When they arrived, Brian found the hosts in bare minimum clothing. Soon the purpose became clear. Brian was to take their pictures while they made love. The couple wanted to cherish the memories of their intimacy. Brian had happily complied, knowing he would enjoy seeing the lovely photographer in the nude. As it turned pout, the couple was quite adept at lovemaking, which made Brian and Amanda extremely horny. Finally, Amanda had removed her clothing and urged the couple to take pictures as she made love to her husband. The pictures which Brian held in his hands were taken by Sandy during the torrid night of intense sexuality. At one point in the night, it had turned into an orgy, and Brian had found himself making love to Sandy as he watched his lovely wife being taken by Peter. They had finally ended up sleeping in the same bed with the other couple, their naked bodies entwined in a way that made it difficult who was into whom.

Brian realized that he had become painfully erect looking at the pictures, and reliving those years long gone. He missed his Amanda so much. He missed her supple, firm body, her lovely breasts and her sweet kisses. Most of all he missed her intimate embrace that never failed to engulf him so totally that he would be completely drained by her inexhaustible prowess. He had always been up to the challenge, being quite well endowed and virile himself. But the intensity of lovemaking with Amanda was unforgettable. He missed all that. At this very moment, he could feel the urgency building in his loins. He stood up, and dropped his shorts. Stepping out of them, he stood before the bathroom mirror and watched his naked torso. He was still in good shape. He watched his erect organ twitching under his belly. He realized that he was still able to sport a powerful erection. He often used to tease Amanda that if she needed to get up on a ladder, he could offer his erection to her. She would always laugh, squeeze him, and invariably end up on her knees, her mouth wrapped around his pole.

Brian saw his organ twitch at the memory, remembering how she would suck him, blow him and make him squirt his seed all over her face, breasts and tummy. Then she would hug him, and rub all that sticky stuff on his chest and belly. They would end up in bed, making passionate love. Brian could feel the tension and heaviness building in his sacs. He needed a release. God, did he need one right now! Fighting the temptation to fondle himself, he stepped into the shower. He did not want to cheapen her memory. He wanted to keep himself unsullied for a special woman who might come in his life again, and then he wanted to empty all his stored seed into her. And he knew there was plenty of that in his sacs.

He heard the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway. He walked over to the window and saw Trisha get out. From his higher perch, he could see her clearly. He noticed her youthful form, shaped by the breeze that caused her clothes to cling to her supple body. He noticed that her nipples were prominently hard, and realized that she was not wearing a bra. He shook his head in admiration. Trisha had taken after her mother. Amanda was quite firm after all these years, and refused to wear a bra in the house. Often she would not even wear panties. Brian wondered if his daughter had picked up that habit also. Suddenly, his mind was filled with wicked thoughts of wanting to see his young daughter naked. He knew she was quite a beauty, but except for a passing glance once in a while, he had not seen much of her.

Quickly donning his shorts and putting on a robe, he went out to meet her. Trisha came running and flung herself at him. He took her in his arms, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Welcome, my lovely angel. I have missed you so much."

"So did I, daddy." Trisha clung to him. Pressing herself into his strong, muscular body, she suddenly kissed him on the mouth. Surprised, Brian opened his mouth, only to find her push her tongue inside. She kissed him deeply, and then pushed him away. "I love you, daddy. You smell so good. Did you take a shower?"

"Just now. Let me look at you properly."

He held her at arm's length, and looked her over. Trisha blushed as she felt his eyes on her lovely face and then on her breasts. She could feel her nipples harden. Brian looked into her eyes again, and said, "No bra?"

Trisha shook her head. He smiled, and continued to look at her.

"How was your drive, angel?"

"It was fine," Trisha said, clinging to him, as they entered the house. She turned to him again, and put her hands on his shoulders.

"How are you, daddy?" Something in her voice shook Brian. It was almost as if Amanda had spoken to him through her. His eyes became wet, as he struggled to keep his composure. Trisha didn't miss anything. She knew he was still missing her mother. She came into his arms again and held him close.

"Oh daddy." Trisha said softly.

Brian held her tightly, kissing her cheeks and her head. Trisha slipped her hands under his robe and caressed his muscular back. He could feel her supple body against his, her nipples pressing into his flesh through the thin material of her blouse. Trisha suddenly became aware of his arousal as her thigh brushed his front. She pretended not to notice it, but wiggled herself into position so that she could feel the hardness between her legs. Brian reacted to her subtle movements, and feeling ashamed, he began to push her away.

"You had better get all your stuff in, sweetie, and may be you want to take a shower after the long journey. Ben will be back shortly, and then we can all go out and have a nice, cozy dinner. What do you say?"

"I'd love it," Trisha said, moving away from him. She quickly stole a glance at his mid-section, and saw the tent in his shorts. She took a deep breath, and said, "Daddy, I need to wash my hair. Will you comb them afterwards like you used to?"

"Sure thing, honey. Now go and get settled."

Trisha smiled happily, and spun quickly around, to get her stuff from the car. Her skirt flared up, giving Brian a clear glimpse of the smooth flare of her hips. He stopped her, and said, "Are you naked under that skirt, young lady?"

Trisha blushed, and quickly lifted her skirt to give him a flash of her naked golden triangle. "Yes, daddy. It felt so good to have the breeze caress me there when I was driving. Are you angry?"

"No, sweetheart. Just surprised. You are a beautiful young woman now. You want to watch yourself around people. Ben is growing up, and noticing girls. I just want you to be careful."