Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha found herself getting overwhelmed by the love of her family. She raised her glass, and in a halting, choking voice, said, "Here's to my dad, and my brother... the two men in my life who can never be replaced, and whom I will love and cherish all my life. I love you both."

They gulped the champagne in one sip. Ben choked on it, not being used to the strong taste and flavor of the drink. But he managed to finish it. Brian poured another round, as Trisha and Ben hugged each other. Trisha took Ben's face in her hands, and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you, brother. You are the best. Let me be the first woman to give you a good, hard and long kiss."

She kissed him again on the mouth, this time pressing her tongue between his lips. Ben opened his mouth, and found Trisha's tongue slipping past his gums and exploring his mouth. His body trembled as he experienced the first adult kiss of his life, and found to his dismay that his body was reacting in the most primitive manner to this new sensation. A shiver ran down his spine as his body stiffened, and he let out an involuntary moan. Trisha felt his reaction, as he instinctively pressed his groin into her, his tumescence urgently probing her thigh. She let go, and stepped back, and smiled at him.

"Wow, Sis. That was some kiss. It ought to be illegal." Ben exclaimed, recovering from the initial jolt, but making no attempt to hide his arousal.

"It is illegal, kids," Brian said, handing them their glasses.

"No, it's not, dad," Trisha said, putting her glass down. "I want to kiss you, too, daddy." She took his glass and put it away. Then, winking at Ben, she put her arms around her father, and kissed him on the mouth. She pushed her tongue past his lips, but found that he would not open his mouth. She tried again, and realized that he wasn't going to let her kiss him like that. She sighed, and hugged him.

"Okay, daddy. I understand. But I want you to know that I love you both very much."

"Yes, darling. I know. And you have no idea how much it means to me, sweetheart. Now let's finish this bottle, and then relax for a while before hitting the sack."

They settled down on the large sofa. Trisha sat in the middle, and pulled the two men closer to her. They put their arms around her, and just sat together, wordlessly enjoying the closeness.

After a while, Trisha pulled herself out of their arms and stood up.

"Dad, do you remember how we used to sleep out on the terrace in summer? Could we do that tonight?"

"It's not summer yet, darling. It's still kind of cold outside."

"No. I mean yes. I was thinking of spreading out the sleeping bags in the basement and all three of us sleeping together. Please? I want to be with you both tonight."

"Tonight you just take good rest, sweetheart. Now you will be here for a while. When the weather becomes warmer, we'll pitch a tent out in the back yard and sleep there. Or we can go camping somewhere."

"All right. But you promised."

Brian nodded and said, "I am tired after all this excitement, a nice dinner and this champagne. I am going to bed. I have to go to work tomorrow. Don't stay up too long."

"We won't," Trisha said, and turned her cheek to him as he bent to kiss her good night. Then he left her and Ben in the living room and headed up to his bedroom.

Ben also got up and stretched. "I am tired, too, Trish. See you in the morning."

Trisha got up, and gave him a hug. "In the morning. Good night, brother."

Trisha went back to her chair and sat down. She absentmindedly flipped a few channels, to see if there was anything interesting going on. After about half and hour, she gave up, and got up. She turned off the TV and the lights, and headed up to her room.

As she passed her father's bedroom, she saw the door was ajar. Pausing, she looked inside. In the soft glow of the night lamp, she saw her father sleeping on his side facing the door. She saw the slow movements of his chest as he breathed gently. She noticed that he was only wearing his shorts. She saw his firm torso, and his powerful legs. She could see the faint outline of his cock as it rested inside the shorts.

Remembering his earlier reaction to her closeness, she was overcome with love and pity for him. She knew he was lonely, and it made her sad. She took a deep breath, and went on to her bedroom. Quickly removing her clothes, she pulled out a soft nightie from her bag, and put it on. Then, she slowly tiptoed over to Ben's room, and looked inside. Ben had turned off all the lights and was already in bed, snoring softly. She pulled the door of his bedroom shut, and turned back. Slowly she made her way to her father's bedroom.

Once inside, she closed the bedroom door and approached the bed. Brian was still sleeping on his side on one side of the bed. Somehow he had never gotten used to the fact that he could sleep across the whole bed, and continued to sleep on his side of the bed as he used to when Amanda was still alive. Trisha slipped into the bed on the other side, and slowly snuggled up to her father.

Brian did not awaken at first. Trisha put her arms around him and pressed herself into him. Brian stirred and then woke up suddenly, when he felt a soft and warm body next to him.

"Trisha? What are you doing here?"

"Shhhh... don't talk so loudly. I want to sleep here tonight, daddy."

"But darling," Brian tried to get up. Trisha pushed him down on the bed, and said, "Daddy, please. I want to sleep with you tonight. I promised you earlier that I wanted to fulfill the void in your life. So just relax now. I will take care of you. Please let me. I love you very much."

Then, without waiting for him to say anything, she pulled his shorts down, freeing his massive organ from the confines of the fabric. She gasped, and said, her voice full of wonderment, "Oh daddy, you are gorgeous. So big, and beautiful. No wonder mom always talked about how good you were to her."

She clamped her hands around the throbbing shaft and began to pump him slowly. Brian reacted to the stimulation, which he had not felt in years. His mind was protesting at what was happening, but it was as if his body was responding louder than his mind could protest. He stopped struggling.

Trisha watched in fascination as her father's cock hardened further until it was fully rigid and straight. It was stiffer than a pole now, and vibrating with a life of its own. The red knob at the tip had turned deep purple and was glistening with the aromatic liquid oozing out of the tiny opening. Trisha caressed the tip, and looked in his face.

"Daddy, I am not experienced in this. So I don't know what to do. Please teach me."

Brian groaned. He was on the brink of orgasm, and was getting extremely excited by the fumbling hands and fingers of his daughter. He said in a hoarse whisper, "Please stroke me as you have been doing. Just do it faster."

"Okay, daddy." Trisha said, and began pumping his shaft rapidly, her face close to the purple tip, watching the pulsating skin. Brian groaned loudly, as waves of bliss came over him. He fell back on the bed, and closed his eyes. Trisha watched his face as she caressed his hard shaft. She could see the intensity of pleasure on his face. Her heart melted for her lonely father. Impulsively, she bent forward, and put her lips around the purple tip, pushing it in her mouth as she grasped his heavy balls.

Brian moaned with exquisite pleasure, and jerked his hips against her mouth, trying to penetrate the wet and warm passage. Trisha could not take it in because the purple tip had swollen into a huge bulb. She squeezed his shaft, and clamped her lips on the rim of his knob. With a frenzy that surprised him, Brian reached down and grabbed her head, holding it firmly against his cock. He began jerking his hips rapidly, as his orgasm thundered through his loins. Trisha felt the thickening of his cock, and knew he was very close. She tried to pull the tip out of her mouth, but Brian held her firmly. Suddenly he arched his back, and groaned. His whole body shuddered as the cock erupted, sending a powerful stream of his boiling semen into her throat. Trisha gagged on the voluminous discharge, and pulled back. She watched in amazement as the cock continued to erupt, shooting jets after jets of sticky white fluid through the air and coveting her hands and face. She pumped him rapidly, until he was spent completely and the cock began to subside.

Trisha heaved a sigh of relief and looked at her father, her face covered with his white eruption. She licked the trickle that entered her mouth, and exclaimed, "Daddy, it tastes so sweet."

"Thanks. Honey. I appreciate what you did, but...."

"No buts, daddy. I loved it. It is really sweet. I mean actually sweet, like sugar. I am not kidding. See for yourself."

She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, pushing some of his semen into his mouth. Brian tasted it and realized that it was indeed slightly sweet.

"Did I do it properly, daddy? You exploded so suddenly."

"It's been a long time, darling. You did fine. There is a whole lot more to it though."

"Then teach me, daddy."

"Okay, sweetheart. Now why don't you go back to your room?"

"No. I want to sleep here with you," Trisha protested. She sat up, and pulled her nightie off. Then she snuggled up to her father's naked body, and said, "Hold me in your arms and let me sleep here with you."

"But it's wrong, baby."

"Let it be. I love you, and I want to sleep here tonight. Please."

Brian hesitated. He was terribly turned on by the closeness of her voluptuous, naked body, but at the same time he knew it was wrong to let her do this. Trisha took his hands and put them on her breasts as she pressed herself into him.

"Feel them, daddy. Touch me, and let me feel your love. I want to experience how it feels when a man touches me intimately."

"Don't you have a boy friend, sweetheart?"

"No, daddy."

"You mean you are still a virgin?" Brian could not hide his surprise.

"Of course, I am. Ben also reacted the same way. Why are you surprised?"

"I didn't expect it, that's all. But I am really happy. I am glad you have kept yourself pure for the special man in your life."

"Thanks, daddy. That's exactly why I did it. But now I don't have to. I am already with the special man in my life."

"What are you talking about? I am your father, Trisha."

"You are the first man in my life. You gave me this life. You and mom. That is why I have been saving this special gift for you, daddy. I want you to have it."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to take my virginity, daddy. Make love to me tonight. Show me how to experience sexual pleasure in the most loving way."

"You are crazy, Trisha. You are my daughter. I can't do that. It's wrong."

"Then why are you still aroused? I know you have not had a woman since mom died, and I know you are turned on because you want to have sex. So why not with me, daddy. Which of your women friends loves you more than me?"

"No one, and I don't really have women friends."

"That is exactly my point. You have deprived yourself of female companionship for my sake and Ben's sake all these years. Now I want to change that, and give you back what you missed for us. Please don't protest so much, daddy. I want to be yours tonight. Make love to me like you used to with mom. I love you so much, I can't help it..." her voice cracked and she started sobbing.

Brian was overwhelmed. His body was reacting strongly to her nakedness, and at the same time, he was pulled apart by the nature of the act she was asking him to perform. He heard her crying and saw her body shaking with sobs. He pulled her in his arms, and patted her head.

"Don't cry, darling. You know I love you more than anything else. I want you to be happy. Come to daddy. I will take care of you."

He kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears. Trisha smiled through them and clung to him. She reached down to grasp his throbbing cock, and said, "Love me with this, daddy. Take my cherry tonight."

She rolled over on her back, and opened her arms to him. Brian leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. Soon they were engulfed in a passionate embrace, their hands roaming freely all over each other's nakedness, exciting each other to new heights of passion and lust neither of them had experience before.

Trisha relaxed as her father began exploring her naked body. Brian kissed her on the neck and moved slowly down, licking and kissing her firm breasts. His fingers gently pressed on the underside of her succulent flesh, and caressed her. Trisha moaned softly, as the sensation made her tremble all over. Brian cupped her breast and rubbed his palm against her already hard nipple, as he leaned over to take the other breast in his mouth. He sucked her nipple and gently bit it, causing her to jerk her hips up in sudden arousal.

"Oh, daddy. This feels so wonderful. Please suck them harder."

Brian smiled and looked at his lovely daughter, watching her face as he began sucking her nipples in turn, kneading and caressing her twin mounds with his fingers. Trisha smiled back at him, and said softly, "I love you daddy. It feels so good."

Brian continued to lick and suck on her nipples as his hands moved downward toward her belly. He could feel her skin quiver as his hand gently traced the smoothness of her flat stomach and reached the soft, golden fuzz at the top of her mound. Trisha squirmed and opened her legs slightly, as a tingling sensation between her legs caused her to tremble with pleasure. Brian followed with his mouth, kissing her belly and her navel, and rubbing his nose in her belly button. Trisha giggled with pleasure.

Brian's fingers fanned her pubic hair as he reached down further between her legs. Trisha let out an involuntary moan as his fingers brushed her sensitive spot, and Brian found that she was already wet. He touched her hard clitoris with his forefinger, and rubbed it gently. Trisha moaned loudly, and said, "Oh daddy. You are so gentle. I feel like I am on fire. Please touch me, rub me and kiss me there."

Brian moved down as she spread her legs wide open. He settled down between her legs, and looked at her open pussy. He found himself staring at a beautiful sight... his daughter's virgin cunt, framed in soft, golden fleece of pubic hair, glistening with her juices and inviting him to taste its sweetness. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her vulva, and inhaled deeply to smell the exotic aroma of her aroused womanhood. Trisha moaned softly, holding his head against her most private organ, waiting eagerly to feel his tongue on her aroused flesh. She didn't have to wait long.

Brian inserted the tip of his tongue in the hesitant opening of her secret passage, and gently flicked it against the apex. The tongue made contact with her aroused clitoris, and Trisha heaved up against his mouth.

"Oh, yes... daddy, lick me there please. It feels so wonderful. Lick me harder," she moaned with increasing arousal.

Brian took her clitoris between his lips and gently sucked on it. He could feel the heat in his daughter's loins, and also could feel the wetness from her against his chin. He moved his mouth lower, and began kissing her cunt lips, sucking and lapping her aromatic love fluids. Trisha was extremely aroused, and her cunt was getting increasingly wet with her secretions. She squeezed her breasts and lifted her pelvis against her father's mouth, trying to increase the friction between her legs. Brian grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her against his mouth, as he began sucking and licking her pussy with greater urgency. He pushed his tongue deep into her passage, being fully aware that she was still a virgin. He could not believe how similar her pussy was to his late wife's, in that they both had the same kind of aroma, and similar propensity for rapid arousal.

His heart softened as he took his mouth off and moved his head back to look at his daughter's beautiful womanhood. He could feel his own heat building as his cock hardened and pressed into the mattress as he lay on his stomach between her legs.

"Trisha, darling. Your pussy is so beautiful and tasty. You remind me of your mother."

"Oh daddy, that's so wonderful. I want to be your lover like mom was, and give you the pleasure you have been missing all this time. Please make love to me now. I can't wait to feel your gorgeous cock deep inside me."

"Are you sure, sweetheart? You are still a virgin."

"Yes, daddy. I want you to have me first, before any other man touches me. Please take my cherry and make me a woman, daddy. Fill me with your hard cock."

Brian slid up over her naked body, until his face was close to hers. He kissed her deeply, and she responded like a lover, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Brian felt his cock twitch sharply as the sweetness of her mouth triggered a strong erotic response from his loins. Trisha felt his cock rub against her pussy, and she moaned softly.

"Yes, daddy. I can feel your cock on my pussy. Please push it in, and fuck me, daddy. I have waited so long for this. Make love to me now."

Brian adjusted his angle as he raised his hips and took aim. He gently pressed the tip of his cock against her swollen pussy lips, and rotated his shaft against her wetness to lubricate his tip. Then, with a gentle pressure he entered her slowly, taking care not to cause her any pain. His cock slid into her and when he was about two inches inside her, he encountered her hymen.

"Trisha, my sweet pumpkin, this is the moment, darling. I am at your maidenhead. If I push any further, I will break it, and you will lose your virginity. Are you sure you want to do this, darling?"

"Yes, daddy. I want your cock to break my membrane. I want to feel your cock deep inside me. Don't stop."

"It will hurt."

"That's okay, daddy. It's just one time. I can handle it. Please enter me."

Brian nodded and pushed. He kept the gentle pressure up, until he felt her hymen stretching. Trisha gasped, and took a sharp breath as his penis pushed past her membrane. She felt a sharp sting of pain, as the hymen broke, bringing tears to her eyes. Then the pain suddenly disappeared, and was replaced by a feeling of warmth and pleasure as her father's cock slipped all the way into her slippery passage.

Trisha began to cry with joy and an overwhelming feeling of love for her father. Brian also could feel the momentous nature of that instant, and his eyes filled up with tears. He pushed himself all the way into his daughter's virgin passage and they embraced each other, kissing, crying and laughing with joy, all at the same time. He held her in his arms as they savored their union, her first sexual intercourse with a man. Trisha kissed her father repeatedly, and sobbed.

"You made my dream come true, daddy. I love you so much. Please hold me like this and let me enjoy the warmth of your love deep inside my body. Did you enjoy the penetration, daddy?"

"Oh, yes, sweetheart. I haven't felt so wonderful in a long time. Your mother was also very tight, just like you, even after she had you and Ben. It feels so wonderful to have my cock engulfed like this, darling. You don't know how much joy and pleasure this gives me, to love my own, darling daughter, and to show you how much you mean to me."

"I know already, daddy. I love you so much, I can't bear it. I want to cry in your arms. Please hold me as tightly as you can. I want to feel your body against me everywhere."

They lay in a tight embrace for several minutes, neither of them moving, as Brian's cock remained buried deep in his daughter's cunt. Trisha could feel its gentle throbbing and heat as she clutched her muscles, trying to squeeze the length of it. She whispered to him, "Daddy, please make love to me now. I want to feel it moving in and out of me. And when you are ready to come, don't take it out. I am safe. I want to feel you explode inside me."