Trish's Place... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers

"Swing yourself around," Sherry said to Trish after they broke their kiss, "Get down there and give that young thing (Jil) some head and let me get a taste of you, baby."

A daisy chain! thought Trish, bringing a smile to her face.

Doing as asked, Trish swung herself around, slipping her head between Jil's legs whch parted for her, knowing what was coming her way. That caused Jil to become even more into eating Sherry, if that was possibe. Sherry's pussy was absolutely delicious, Jil thought to herself as she felt the first swipes from Trish's tongue on her wet pussy.

Trish's own legs were being separated by Sherry's hands as Sherry bent and lowered her mouth to Trish's cunt. Not her first time licking pussy, Trish correctly thought to herself within seconds of Sherry's mouth and tongue finding her honey-pot.

Quite a scene, the three of them in a daisy-chain of epic proportions. Jil couldn't get enough of Sherry's pussy, causing Sherry to have so many orgasms, she'd lost count. Jil came, of course, no way she couldn't cum with Trish giving her head. And Trish? Trish lost count as well because Sherry knew how to eat pussy, of that, there was no doubt .

And after they rested, caught their breaths, they started up again. Jil kneeled over Sherry's reclining head, riding Sherry's mouth to climax after climax while Trish eagerly got her share of Sherry's sweet-tasting snatch, more than her share, some would say.

They slept together that night, the three of them, what sleep there was to have. The next morning, Sherry treated them both, one at a time, to morning head before saying goodbye.

On the road by nine, Omaha in the rear-view mirror now, they cruised with traffic, both a bit quiet, reflective almost.

"That was some good pussy," Trish finally said, breaking the silence.

"Yep," was Jil's terse reply.

"You like that,don't you, pickng up chicks?" Trish commented.

"Yep," Jil replied, tersely.

"Want to continue doing it, you and me, picking up chicks, after we get back to the 'real world'?" Trish asked after a lengthy silence.

"Yep," Jil replied, but this time, she followed the reply by leaning over and biting Trish on her nipple, through her blouse, biting, then holding Trish's nipple between her teeth, holding on and shaking her head a little bit.

Trish gasped, then she half-closed her eyes, partly from the pain of the bite, but mostly, mostly from the pleasure...

jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers
12