Trish's Place... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning, Ellie jumped onto the bed, sitting at the headboard, her feet tucked up close to her body. Lifting the doobie to her mouth, she lit it, took a deep hit and passed it to Pauli who was now sitting as Ellie was.

They passed the joint between them, silently, letting the potent herb work its magic on them both. Stopping after the fourth toke, Ellie carefully killed the roach, saving the rest for later. Turning back towards Pauli, they kissed, Pauli's hand seeking, and finding, Ellie's very wet snatch, her fingers remembering the feel of another woman's pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Ellie gently pushed Pauli towards her now-spreading legs, the wetness on her pubes glistening in the street light that filtered through the curtains.

Pauli went willingly. Pauli allowed Ellie to guide her until she was laying between Ellie's legs.

"Now, eat me," Ellie said softly, "Eat me, make me cum, you know you want to."

And Pauli did. Pauli did know that, she knew that she wanted to do nothing more in that moment, as she lowered her mouth to Ellie's sweet-smelling pussy.

*********

"And she didn't go home until Sunday morning," Ellie finished saying as she ended the story she was relating to Trish, a few days later.

"Sounds like it worked out for everyone's benefit," Trish replied, her voice soft, her arousal pulling hard at her consciousness.

"Seems like we ought to go upstairs and do something about this horniness you've caused with your story," Trish said with a gleam in her eye.

And, they did, of course they did...

12