Trish's Weekend with Sean Ch. 02

Story Info
Trish begins her domination over me.
2.5k words
3.91
10.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel free to read the 1st part "an unknowing cuckold Pt 1" and also the 1st excerpt "Trish's weekend with Sean" to fill you in on how this all began".

My first night in the guestroom was pretty long- not much sleep thinking about how our relationship will move to something totally unexpected, but secretly I have been craving for years. The alarm finally went off at 6am and I begin getting ready for work. I see Trish in the kitchen packing up her lunch and pouring a cup of coffee to go for her commute to work. She asks how I am, how did I sleep, etc. I told her I am very excited to move into this new phase of our relationship and ask her when would our 1st encounter take place. Much to my surprise she says, "how about tonight?" My little cock twitched instantly, and I reply sure, that would be great. Since Trish gets home before me, she tells me when I get home, shower and go to the guest room, be completely naked and close the door. Hang a tie on the outside knob when you are ready and wait on the bed for me to enter. I'll be in my bedroom waiting for you.

As it goes without saying, my workday was a complete waste- very little accomplished and the day dragged so slow- I am sure I set a new record for looking at my watch in one day. 5 o'clock finally arrives and I run to the car to get home. My drive is only 15 minutes so at 5:20 I pull in the garage, run upstairs, shower and am ready for Trish by 5:45. I sit on the bed awaiting Trish to enter.

After 10 minutes I hear Trish's heels on the hardwood floor coming towards the room. She enters with the tie in her hand. She is dressed in an outfit I had never seen before- a black leather type halter bra and mini skirt, stockings, heels and bright red lipstick. She asks if I am ready and I nod I am.

She tells me once we begin, I am not to speak unless given permission. If there is something I do not want to do, or if something is uncomfortable or painful I am to shout "red". She says she wants to respect my boundaries but also wants to push them so use the "red" only when necessary.

"Do you agree? Are you ready to begin?" Trish asks. I say yes, but ask one question- "how should I address you?" She tells me to call her "Princess", and with that she begins and ties my hands together behind my back with the tie from the doorknob.

"We will begin today with me telling you about my time with Sean on Saturday. After sleeping in each other's arms all night we awake together about 8am. I have the biggest smile on my face and Sean comments how pretty I am in the morning. I melt right into his chest and we enjoy a nice quick make out session. Sean asks who should shower 1st and I say let's shower together. We hold hands walking to the bathroom and Sean turns on the water of the shower. We are both already naked from sleeping naked together, so we jump in and start cleaning up. He soaps me then I soap him and before long his cock is standing at attention. I know we don't have a lot of time- we need to be ready by 10 and I need an hour at least once out of the shower. So, I just turn my back to Sean, grab his cock and feed it to my eager pussy. Sean grabs my hips and starts thrusting very quickly- I take him inside me all the way, right away. The hot water running down my back when getting fucked is quite a rush. Sean picks up the pace and 5 minutes later deposits load #2 for the weekend inside me. It's now just after 9 so we finish showering and get downstairs to meet Tonya and Barry for 10.

We walk down towards the dock where the boat is, about a 15-minute walk and 5 minutes before the pier is a nice little breakfast place we stop and eat. It's already 80 degrees at 11:15 am when we get on the boat. Tonya and I immediately change into out swimsuits- I have a new red one with a thong bottom. Sean loves it and can't stop grabbing my bare ass every chance he gets. The boat is quite nice- about 30 feet, nice seating and tables with a small sleeping area down below. Barry starts up the boat and we head out for the day.

The water is peaceful, sun is shining but a few clouds are in the sky. We cruse all around the lake with Barry pointing out many of the area houses, people he knows and stories about his many times on the lake since he was a kid. We get to a secluded spot and Barry shuts off the boat and we all enjoy some drinks and food that we packed for the day. After a few drinks Tonya winks at me and takes Barry down to the sleeping area of the boat. I have to say they were quite vocal- I never heard Tonya that way before. After about an hour they come back up, grinning ear to ear and motion to us we can go down if we want. While they were down in the boat Sean and I continued drinking and were also making out a bit. By now I was pretty buzzed and very horny. Sean takes my hand and we head downstairs. The bed was a bit disheveled with pillows on the floor- a sign of the fun Barry and Tonya just had. No issues with us- we jump right on and continue our make out session where it left off. My head is spinning slightly from the alcohol. I take my top off and Sean goes to work on my breasts- sucking my nipples and getting them standing at attention. He slips a hand into my thong and starts rubbing my clit. "Holy shit" he says, "you are soaked".

"It's all for you baby" I tell him, and his fingers slide down into my pussy. He is finger fucking me so good and alternating each nipple between his teeth biting ever so slightly. After 5 minutes I can't hold back and yell out "I'm going to cum all over your fingers". My legs clinch and Sean does all he can to keep his fingers inside me while I cum, which seems like forever. As I come down he slips his fingers out of my pussy, brings them up to my mouth and we together lick them clean and kiss passionately.

"Now it's your turn" I say to him. He sits up against the headboard and I remove his swim trunks freeing his rock-hard cock. It looks so beautiful, standing straight out of his lap just begging to be sucked. I get right to work making love to his cock, taking it like a starving woman. I never knew the term "cock drunk" until now- I was totally lost in my mind with worshiping this cock. After 5 minutes or so I look up to Sean and say, "I going to make you cum in my mouth". He just grins and grabs the sides of my head and starts face fucking me. The head of his cock keeps popping in and out of my throat, each time a little more of his cock plunging down my throat. I can feel his cock get a bit more engorged and sense he is ready to cum. I lift off his cock and tell him "cum all over my face". With that he stands up on the bed, me on my knees and he starts jerking his dick right over my face. I reach up and grab his balls and that put him over- he sprays his cum all over my face- lips, nose, neck and dripping onto my tits. I grab his shaft and suck the rest out of him, and then scoop the cum all over me into my mouth. His cum tasted so good, tasting it for the 1st time. I tell him "I want to taste your cum every time", although he may have thought that was the alcohol talking. We lie together for a few minutes, cleaned up and joined Tonya and Barry back upstairs.

Tonya blurts out "you guys were quite loud!", which in turn I replied, "you guys too!". We all had a good laugh while Barry started the boat and we headed back to the pier. Tonya and I reclined at the front of the boat hoping to get some suntan while the guys hung out driving the boat. We got back about 6 and headed back to the cabin to freshen up and get ready for our dinner reservations at 8. We had a great dinner at this seafood restaurant that's been in the same spot for 40 years. Food, drinks, laughs and before you knew it 11pm was on the clock. We were all wiped so back to the cabin to get some sleep and plan our Sunday.

"Ok, you may speak my slave and tell me your thoughts about what I just told you. I will assume at least part of you enjoyed based on what's going on in your lap".

"Princess, I am, on one hand very happy you enjoyed yourself and are getting the sexual satisfaction you deserve. Of course on the other hand I am saddened I was not able to provide those things for you myself. I am making peace with our new life together- you are getting what you need from Sean, and in the future others, and I am getting what I need- you being dominant and controlling over me. I love you and will always love you so if this arrangement keeps us together I am okay with it".

"Very good slave, I am happy with everything you just told me. Now turn around on all fours on the bed and I'll be right back".

Trish leaves the room for a brief moment and I do as told and get on all fours on the bed. Trish returns and starts caressing my ass, up and down, down my legs, and then back up to my ass cheeks.

"Our 1st session will be kept to a firm spanking", Trish bellows in a monotone voice. "I want to test your obedience, your pain tolerance, and your ability to not speak unless spoken to. Depending on how this goes will give me a roadmap for future sessions."

And with that, SWAT- the 1st spank with a firm hand. I have to say I was quite startled at the firmness and the sting- I didn't know Trish had that strength in her. SWAT! #2 on the other cheek. After about 5 or 6 swats on each cheek Trish tells me to count as each swat is completed- they'll be 10 on each cheek. I reply, "yes Princess" and am then told it will now be 12 on each cheek since I said something without permission. She begins and I say 1, then 2 and so on. Number 10 is the hardest yet and 11 and 12 even harder. After 12 I collapse briefly on the bed but get right back up. Fortunately Trish did not inflict anything further. SWAT! Number 1 on the other cheek, then 2, 3, all the way to 10- again the hardest one in the set until 11 and 12 hit and I collapse again briefly but get back up. Trish unties my hands and tells me I can lay flat until she gets back.

I enjoy the relief of my hands free and lying flat to cool down my painful ass cheeks. About 5 minutes pass and Trish comes back in, this time holding a belt- a black leather belt, actually mine that I wear with a suit for business meetings.

"Stand at the end of the bed and bend at the waist on your elbows", Trish commands. "We are going to do the same 10 swats on each cheek, and you will count after each one all the way to 10."

Learning my lesson from before I don't say a word. SWAT! Number one strikes my left ass cheek and the pain is fivefold from Trish's hand. I quickly shout out "one" before it's too late. SWAT! Number, 2, then, 3 and off we go. This time #8 is more intense, 9 even harder and number 10 brings tears to my eyes.

Trish comes around to look me in the face and says, "did I make my little bitch cry?" A slight chuckle in her voice and she returns behind me to begin the next set. SWAT! Number 1 on the right cheek. 2-5 are about the same intensity but number 6 this time is much stronger. 7-9 get harder with each one and then a longer pause after 9. About 10 seconds pass and she delivers the final blow and this one drops me to my knees and increases the tears. I get back to my feet and Trish takes out her phone and snaps some picks of my beaten ass. She tells me to get my phone and look at the pics she just sent me.

I struggle to walk over to the dresser to get my phone. I open my text app and there are 3 pics- one close up of each cheek and one full butt shot. My ass is cherry red all over with some blue/purple belt marks across the middle of each cheek. Trish asks me if I like.

"Yes Princess, you did a beautiful job."

"Is this something you would like more of in the future?"

"Yes Princess, I will be happy to serve you in this way."

"Would you be comfortable if I showed these pictures to others? I would like to show off my handy work."

"Yes Princess, that would be ok with me."

"Very good slave. I was very happy with your obedience today. I look forward to our next session. Since you performed so well, if you like, after I leave the room you may jerk off and relieve yourself. But, be sure to be quick- I want you in the kitchen by 7 to make dinner. We will eat together as another reward for your good behavior."

Trish leaves the room and I get on my back and start jerking my cock to my beaten ass. It does not take long and I shoot my load all over my stomach. I quickly clean up and head down to the kitchen to prepare dinner for us. My ass would be quite sore for the next 3 days- had to mostly use my stand-up office desk during the day at work. Driving to work was a challenge as well.

Trish tells me over dinner our next session will be the weekend after the upcoming one- she in all likelihood will spend the upcoming weekend with Sean and then session #2 the following weekend.

Trish did everything she could to break me that weekend. She'll tell me about Sunday at the cabin and also her weekend alone with Sean before she begins her next domination session.