Trivial Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,795 Followers

He let her go in first and she said, "You were so right. I do like this room. Is this his bedroom by any chance?"

"Why, I believe it is."

"Very nice," she said looking around. She put her hand on the comforter coving the king-sized bed and said, "And would this be his bed?"

He put his arms around her and said, "Why, yes it would."

"Mmmm. I think I might like to sleep in it with him," she said as she kissed him and gently bit his lip.

"He'd like that very much, too," he said as he pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

Hansen's jacket was the first thing to come off followed by his tie. As she unbuttoned his shirt Kristen asked, "Do you know why the buttons on a man's shirt are on the opposite side from a women's?"

"I don't believe I do," he said as she continued with the job.

"So that we can unbutton them for you easier." She stripped his shirt off his broad shoulders then lifted off his tee-shirt and dropped it to the floor. "Hmmm. I don't see a single gray hair on here. You didn't tell me a little...gray lie, did you?"

"There was one. Scouts honor."

Kristen ran her hands across this thick, muscled chest and through the tuft of hair in the middle of it and said, "If you say so." She kissed him as she reached for his belt buckle, stripping it off in one smooth motion followed by two quick moves to unhook the snap and unzip them. Hansen kicked off his shoes then stepped out of his pants as Kristen pulled his underwear down.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" he said smiling.

"Uh-uh. Not when I know what I want." She reached out and took his still flaccid member in her hand which more than filled it. "Mmmm. And this is exactly what I want."

"It's all yours," told her as her tongue slipped deep inside his mouth while she brought him to life.

As he grew in her hand, she purred with delight. "I want you so bad," she whispered as he fully hardened for her. She turned him around and pushed him onto the bed leaving his legs dangling over the edge.

Kristen smiled and looked into his eyes as she knelt down between his legs. As she took him her hand again she smiled and said, "Wow, that's a handful."

She stroked him slowly as she slid her other hand under his balls and began gently lifting them up while rolling them in her small fingers. She pulled him close to her mouth and said, "This is also going to be a mouthful. A very...delightful mouthful." She lowered her red lips over the head of his cock and gently slid then down its length as Hansen groaned with pleasure.

"Mmmm. You taste good," she said as she let him pop out of her mouth. She immediately went back down as she continued to cradle his large balls. She pulled his sack toward her and pushed it up toward his body as she took him deep. As she raised up, she also relaxed the pressure on his balls. Each time she went back down, she gently but firmly pressed them against the bottom of his shaft.

"You're amazing," he said as he placed his hand behind her head. She took him as deep as she could and held it until she couldn't stand it then quickly came up leaving several streams of saliva connecting all of the parts. Kristen gasped for air, then went right back down as far as she could. He felt her relax, open her throat, and take the last inch deep inside her. He heard her fighting off her gag reflex several times until she lost the battle and let him go. This time the saliva strings were thick and heavy.

He stood her up and let her catch her breath. He reached behind her and found the zipper on her tight-fitting skirt letting it fall around her feet. She kicked it away as Hansen followed suit with her black, lacy panties leaving her in her stockings and heels. He immediately ran his hand between her legs using his middle finger to slide inside her pussy and over her clit on the way up as he kissed her hard, their tongues intertwined in a beautiful dance. Kristen gasped sharply as Hansen repeated the motion several more times before spinning her around and roughly pushing her onto the bed then falling on top of her.

Her eyes were wide with fear but it was the kind that said, "I like this and I trust you."

"I liked that," she whispered confirming his suspicions as she pulled him close and bit his ear. He kissed her hard again and she told him, "I like it rough."

Hansen squeezed her boobs underneath her soft sweater and Kristen moaned with delight. He continued to do so as he lowered himself between her legs then quickly pulled his arms down and lifted her legs up pulling her hard into his face.

"Oh, God!" Kristen cried out as she reached for the back of his head.

He used his tongue to pleasure her as he held her legs tight not letting her move them unless he wanted her to. "Yes!" she moaned as his tongue slowly made its way over her swollen bump over and over again.

He pulled one arm in and slowly slide his middle finger back inside of her. "Someone is very wet," he said as it effortlessly glided in.

"I want you so bad!" she moaned. "Please come fuck me!" she begged him.

"Uh-uh. You get it when I say so," he told her as he licked and finger-fucked her.

"Ooooh!" she cried out as a second finger entered her soaking wet pussy. "Oh, ssshit!" she gasped.

He was fingering her fast and hard while flicking the tip of his tongue on her clit. Kristen grabbed the comforter with both hands as her whole body tensed. Hansen put the center of his tongue on her clit and pushed hard as she came the first time.

"Oh...my...GOD!!" she called out. "Oh, fuck! Please don't make me wait, Guy! I need you inside me. Please!"

Trusting his instincts, he put his arm back under her other leg and roughly flipped her over on her stomach then pulled her up on all fours. He reached for a condom but Kristen literally swatted it away. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she begged.

Hansen lined himself up, then slid inside her not bothering to slow down. Kristen gasped loudly as he rammed it home as far as it would go while pulling her hips back toward him. "Yes!!" she screamed. "Just like that. Fuck me just like that!"

Hansen began giving her what she wanted as he pounded her pussy over and over and over. His huge balls slapped hard against her as Kristen cried out in pure pleasure. He'd never been with a woman that vocal and it was a huge turn on for him. As he hammered her as hard as he could she screamed, "Oh, my fucking God! Ssshit! Oh, yes!! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes! Fuck that pussy!!"

Moments later he felt her squeeze his cock so hard it made him cum. As he did, Kristen shuddered and screamed out so loudly is startled. "Yes!! Oh, my fucking GOD!! Fucking fuck me!!"

Hansen hadn't been with a woman since his wife and he couldn't believe he'd held out this long. The sex had been great; the release unforgettable. Stream after stream of hot cum shot inside his lover's pussy as her screams turned into whimpers and finally into deep, heavy breathing. He stayed inside her for a while as they fought to catch their breath.

He turned her over and lay on top of her. She reached for him and said, "Stay inside me, okay?" He was still hard enough to do so and Kristen moaned happily when he filled her again.

"That was so amazing!" she told him. "I hoped you'd at least be big if not good in bed but I got a twofer."

"Speaking of amazing," he said brushing her hair back. "I love how you um...express yourself during lovemaking. That was very hot."

"Mmmm. I'm glad you like that because I tend to get a little carried away sometimes." She pulled him in tight and said, "And it really turned me on when you put me on my knees and had your way with me."

He lifted up his head and smiled and said, "So you really do like it rough, huh?"

"Uh-huh!" she assured him. "You don't always have to politely ask me for what you want, okay?" She stroked his handsome face as spoke. "You can just take me sometimes."

"Another turn on?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well, with the right man, it is."

"And do you believe you've found him?"

"Believe? Oh, no. That's no longer debatable. He IS the right guy for me."

"So you're saying Guy is right for you?"

She felt him growing inside her again and said, "Mmmm. Yes. Most definitely." She squeezed to help him grow harder faster and said, "I see someone else is also ready for round two."

Twenty minutes later both of them were spent and laying in one another's arms. "I haven't seen your shower yet," she said as she made circles on his chest.

"That too, can easily be remedied," he told her.

"Is it...big enough for two?" she teased. "Two who move around a lot?"

"There's only one way to know for sure," he said. He pulled off her sweater and bra and let her kick off her shoes and stockings.

He told her to wait right there and she said, "Yes, sir!" smiling as he went to turn on the water. Minutes later they were making love again and soaping one another down in between laughter and lots of play.

______________________________________________________________________

On New Year's Eve, Hansen reluctantly agreed to go to a party at their principal's house but not without cause. He waited until just after the countdown and the New Year's kiss before asking for everyone's attention.

"As I'm sure most of you know, I lost my wife a few years ago. I wasn't sure I'd ever meet anyone like her again, let alone fall in love." Ninety percent of the teachers were women and all of them knew what was coming next as did Kristen who already had her trembling hands covering her mouth.

"But a few months ago, I did meet someone. And as fate would have it, I fell head-over-heels in love with her." He got down on one knee in front of her as at least one teacher began choking up.

"Kristen? I love you with all my heart. You make me happy, you make me smile, you've made my life worth living again." He opened the box, removed the large diamond ring and asked, "Will you marry me?"

Ttears were streaming down her face and she was nodding furiously as she said, "Yes, yes I will marry you!" He slipped the ring on her finger, stood up, then kissed her passionately, dipping her before ending the kiss. There were numerous, "Ahhhs!" and other similar comments followed by loud applause and many hugs.

When things quieted down he told her loud enough for everyone else to hear, "I have Trivial Pursuit to thank for bringing you into my life, but since I met you there's been nothing trivial about my desire to pursue you. Kristen? I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." More "Ahhhs!" rang out as he kissed her again and held her close.

That spring they were married in a rustic chapel with several of his retired friends in attendance to form the sword arch as they left the chapel, she in her beautiful white wedding dress, and Hansen in his dress blues.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,795 Followers