Trixi Dresses Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So all you can do is tease?" She quipped. In response he rolled her over, with him landing on top. His mouth greedily moved to her neck, and down to her right breast. He licked and kissed around her nipple, down the side of her boob to the curve of her waist. Not wasting time, he moved to her tattoo on her hip, licking a line just below it. Then he nipped at inner thigh, biting it a little, then kissing his faint teeth marks away. He moved to her other thigh, leaving a trail of hot breath in his wake. Trixi shuttered at the lack of focus on what she called "her fun parts", but not so secretly loved being teased. To retaliate, she lightly pulled his hair, directing him back over her mound.

John took the hint and gave her pussy lips a light lick. She sucked in her breath as he repeated the small lick. He then pushed her knees up and out spreading her open. "Mmmmm, you look so-"

"Yeah, yeah, it's a wonderful flower of loveliness, now lick it." Trixi said pushing his head down slightly. John laughed at her forcefulness and cheerfully slowly licked her length. She tasted as good as she smelled. Reaching the top, he again, missed her clit. While forming lazy circles around her clit, he inserted a finger into her wet hole, moving it in and out.

"Someone is awful wet..." He observed.

"Someone better know that I'd rather have something else in me." She countered.

"And what would that be?" John said as he thrust two fingers into her. Trixi moaned. "What was that?"

"You." Trixi moaned. John started to dance his tongue around her clit.

"Hmmmm?" He murmured, not stopping.

"John. Please." She said, hips starting to move against his hand and mouth.

"Nope, tell me." John said in between licks.

"I want you." She said. John got a little closer to her clit, but then backed away. "John," she nearly moaned, and the process was repeated. Trixi's eyes shot open and a smile spread across her face as she thought of it. "John?" she asked, to test him. He did it again. Knowing she was catching on, he picked up the ½ open condom he had placed on the edge of the bed and rolled it onto his penis with his free hand.

"I want you in me." She tried again. John licked her click quickly and then back to his teasing. "I want your dick in me, John." She lustfully told him. John immediately took her clit into his mouth and sucked hard. "God damn it, John. Please!" She yelled, slightly pulling at his hair. In one swift movement, he removed himself and climbed up to align their bodies.

"As you wish." John stated, quoting one of her favorite movies as he lined himself up and pushed into her. Instantly, Trixi wrapped her legs around his waist and went in for a kiss. John slowly withdrew himself. His favorite part was watching his cock disappear into her. He pushed into her, watching his length disappear as she arched into him. She knew how to fuck.

And let her fuck, he would. He moved her around until she was on top of him slowly moving. John knew, from their many conversations, that she love using a guy as a huge fucktoy. When on top, it was all about her. She wiggled her hips and rocked herself closer to an orgasm. For John, this was as equally sexy, and felt hella good. Trixi leaned forward, causing her clit to rub against his pelvis.

"Right there." She said to no one in particular. She was in her own world and grabbed her boobs, pulling her nipples. John swirled his hips as she continued. "Mmmmmm, I like that." She responded, moving her hips faster. He took her hips and slammed her up and down every-so-often, giving himself (and her) a jolt of pleasure. Soon, she dropped her hands to either side of his head and began to rock herself on him. John moved his hands to her nice, shapely ass, and pulled her in. Trixi closed her eyes and panted. He smiled and knew she was almost there. She quickly sat up, and bounced herself on him. John quickly found her clit and rubbed it hard. Her babblings made no sense, but he kept hearing his name. With a couple quick slams, her muscles squeezed him, almost setting him off, and she collapsed on top of him in a fit of giggles and "shit"s.

Not letting her rest, because he had some fucking to do himself. He rolled her over and kissed her, moving in and out of her dripping wet hole. Forgetting to go slow, he sped up pumping into her. Trixi didn't care, he was hitting all the right places. She quickly wrapped her legs around him and arched into his thrusts. One good thing about being a girl was multiple orgasms, and she was nearing her second. Sensing that she was almost there, he broke the kiss and went for her tit. She loved it when he bit her, making it a little rough. She moaned as his teeth made contact, her muscles squeezing him wonderfully. He joined her in a moan. Trixi's muscles flexed again. She began to grab at him, trying to take him deeper. She knew she was almost there again, thus time for his last trick.

"Cum, slut." He whispered in her ear, thrusting hard and deep. She grunted and moaned deeply, cumming on him, as he pumped two more times then moaned his way through his orgasm. This time, they were both giggling, laying in a heap in the middle of the bed.

"Slut?" She asked, "really?"

"Here's a secret: every guy likes a slut." He said. She thought about it, and then ended the night with a statement as she fell into post-orgasmic sleep.

"You should be so lucky that your friend just happens to have a slutty side."

12