Trixie Fulmer Ch. 2

Story Info
Kent Flint sees something he can't believe.
1k words
3.45
22.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

I needed money fast. I just met a new, hot, girl and had to take her to the movies again. Last week, she let me kiss her, put my tongue in her mouth and feel her titties through her sweater. She even put her hand on my leg and almost touched my dick.

Anyway, I was waiting for the garage door attached to Mr. Fulmer's house to open. He owned the local hardware store and went to work every morning about this time. The moment the door started to move I darted inside and caught him before he got into his car. "Hi, Mr. Fulmer, I was supposed to cut your grass this morning."

"Oh, yeah. Trixie said you were going to come this morning. The mower is over there under the lawn furniture. You can take it out the side door, I'm going to close the big door when I leave."

He left and closed the overhead door with the remote. I was rummaging around, moving furniture and making a lot of noise when the kitchen door opened and there stood Mrs. Fulmer. Her hair was in disarray, she had a sultry, sleepy look in her eyes and there was a cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth. She was wearing a loosely belted house coat that displayed a little cleavage and a lot of leg when she moved. I was sure she was nude underneath. Trixie Fulmer was between 25 and 30, about half her husbands age. He met her at a hardware convention in Lubbock Texas last year. He married her three days later and brought her home.

"Oh, it's you Kenny, I forgot you were going to come today." She turned to leave, looked like she forgot something or had an idea and turned back to me. "Have you got a few extra minutes Kenny? I've got something I want to show you and I want you to do something for me. Okay? Follow me."

I followed her into the kitchen, through the dining room and down the little hall to her bedroom.

She indicated a spot at the foot of the bed and told me to stand there. She sat down on the bed in front of me, undid the belt on her robe, leaned back on her elbows, opened the robe and her legs and asked me, "Well, what do you think of that?"

I couldn't speak, but I thought it was the biggest, blackest, hairiest pussy I had ever seen. It was also the first real one I had ever seen up close, outside of sex magazines, but none in the magazines had even half that much hair. I think she had two tits too but I was so busy looking at her pussy I don't remember. She took her hands and spread the lips of her pussy exposing a huge, pink, gash running right through the middle of it. "How about this, now what do you think?"

I was still speechless, but I thought it looked like a grizzly bear with its throat cut.

"Let me see your hand. Put it right there. Oh, yes, that's nice. How does it feel to you?"

It felt warm, wet and furry, kind of like my wire hair terrier when I give him a bath.

"Feel that little spot? That's my clitoris, and it really feels good when you rub it like that. Come here and I'll show you how good it feels."

She reached out, grabbed one of the belt loops of my shorts and pulled me to her. In one quick motion she opened the top button, undid the zipper and pulled my shorts down around my ankles. My under shorts followed in quick order, releasing my, ready for anything, pecker. If it wasn't for my fist it would still have been a virgin. With one hand, she caressed my balls while she slid the other along the length of my dick.

"How does that feel?" She asked.

It felt so good it exploded, spewing cum everywhere, on her arm, on her breast, on her legs and on her house coat. There was even a big glob of it on the side of the bed, oozing its way down to the floor. It felt like there was a bucket full, but was probably less than a cup, but still a hell of a lot more than I get when I masturbate.

"Wow, you were loaded. I guess it felt pretty good. Now, I want you to make me feel like that." She reached over to her night stand and took out a huge, battery-powered, vibrator, at least 10 inches long. "Okay, just rub it against the part I showed you."

I stood along side of her, slipping this big thing around and in and out of her pussy while she laid on her back and fondled my cock and balls. I had at least two more orgasms before she finally had one. When it was over, my knees were so weak I could hardly stand, but she looked surprisingly fresh and awake.

She was retying the belt on her robe when she said, "Thank you Kenny. Now, clean up and go cut my grass. I hope we can do this again sometime."

And we did, many, many, many times in my mind. Every night, just before I went to bed, often as soon as I awoke in the morning and sometimes, just for fun, in the middle of the day.

As for my new, young lady friend, now that the mystique was gone, I found her pussy was just as warm and just as wet as Trixie's, but so small I could barely get my finger in it.

I never found another one as hairy as Trixie. As for me, it was years before I could stop myself from spurting cum all over someone the moment they touched me.

30

Copyright © 01-02-2001 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers