Trixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

We had decided to only shave the hair that was on the sides of her pussy and over the top just above her clitoris so that about an inch of bare skin would be shown. I lathered her up and began this delightful task. She had a mirror in her hand and watched very carefully as I was shaving her. I certainly didn’t want to nick her beautiful skin and carried out the job very carefully. At last I was finished and proceeded to carefully rub in some mild after shave lotion and then dust it all off with some talcum powder. She looked delightful and I wanted to climb up on the table and fuck her there and then, but she said I had to wait until after the tattoo because she didn’t want any of my cum to be oozing out of her cunt when she was being tattooed. She looked as if nothing much had been done to her pussy hair when she was standing upright as I had only shaved the bottom of her bush and her clitoris wasn’t visible because of the dense hair above. It certainly looked different where I had shaved along side her pussy, but it still looked great. I had a real hardon whilst shaving her and she said she would reward me by sucking me off instead of fucking her! I didn’t mind at all.

Arriving at the tattoo parlor, Trixie showed the first sign of nervousness! She hesitated at the door but took a deep breath and in we went! The tattooist was called Jeff and he tried immediately to allay Trixie’s fears by telling her he had done lots of these tattoos and there was nothing to worry about. I suddenly realized Trixie hadn’t told me what she was having tattooed on her and I was about to be surprised! She wanted “Bob” – my name – and a small heart as her tattoo!

Jeff spent several minutes drawing on paper the design he thought she wanted and, when he was finished, she approved it immediately. They showed me and I approved too.

Jeff asked Trixie if she would mind using his toilet before he commenced his work, as there was sometimes a case of the person being tattooed needing to go and this could have disastrous results if a sudden urge happened. Trixie gladly accepted his offer.

Jeff asked Trixie to remove her skirt and panties and to hop up onto his work chair. This was very like the chairs used in barbershops with the exception that there were two extensions, which were stirrups, which held her feet apart and when she sat in the chair. It was raised up about 3 feet off the floor, and the stirrups widened, Trixie was really opened and exposed to Jeff’s gaze. I could hardly believe Trixie was letting herself be exposed like this, but then again, if she wanted the tattoo, she would have to let Jeff get at it.

Jeff positioned himself directly between her widely spread legs and therefore just in front of his face was her cunt and the bare space for the tattoo above it! He used a pencil of some kind to carefully mark out where he was going to tattoo and once he had finished, he asked me to come around and have a look for myself. I was really excited looking at my darling wife lying there so open and exposed and wondered just how aroused Jeff was! If he had an erection I couldn’t see it because of the way he was sitting between my wife’s legs.

When he was satisfied all was ready, he asked Trixie if she was ready and he started up his machine. Trixie hung on to me for dear life and away he went! The noise was less than I had thought it would be and although Trixie said it was hurting a bit, she said the sensation was more of a harsh tickle rather than pain. The whole operation took about 25 minutes and when it was over, I have never seen Trixie look so relieved! Jeff carefully washed down the bare parts and then asked me to have a look at his handiwork. I was really impressed and he had done a really good job. It was a small tattoo with 3 colors but not stark colors and didn’t look terribly out of place! I thanked him for his work and Trixie was able to bring her legs together for the first time in about 35 minutes altogether! She was a little stiff, but I can tell you I was really stiff watching another man handling her private parts for some long whilst she was spread so openly in front of him.

Trixie said her tattoo had begun to ache a little and Jeff suggested she sit in a chair for a few minutes to get the blood flowing after lying still for so long. When she felt better, she said she would dress but only put on her skirt, as she didn’t want anything to rub where she had been tattooed.

When we got back to the car, I asked her how she really felt about the whole exercise and she said she was really thrilled! However she confessed she was very embarrassed at exposing herself to Jeff as she had done and particularly when he had inserted his thumb into her pussy whilst her was holding her skin taut! I hadn’t seen this but privately felt Jeff and deserved this reward because he hadn’t been able to do anything more sexual to Trixie.

When we got home, Trixie rushed to the kitchen table, whipped off her skirt and laid back on the table. She grabbed the mirror she had used to watch me shave her and had a good look at her tattoo under the bright light of the kitchen! She was really happy with her tattoo. She told me to carefully pull her to the edge of the table so that her bottom was just resting on the edge and her legs were hanging over. As soon as I had her in this position she said “Fuck me, Darling – I want you to fuck me at once!” I needed no second instruction and whipped out my cock, already erect, and thrust it into her cunt. She warned me to be very careful and not touch where she had been tattooed but I was able to avoid that area, particularly because of the way she was lying, and I had a wonderful orgasm inside my loving wife. She was particularly aroused too and came at the same time.

Her latest venture was over! I couldn’t believe her at first when she told me she didn’t wear any panties to work the next day so she could show the girls where she had been tattooed. They were all impressed and looked very carefully at her genital area admiring the tattoo as well.

I further couldn’t believe it when she told me, when lying next to me in bed that night that she had knocked on Peter’s door and asked him if she could talk to him. He had, of course, invited her in and had shut the door before asking her what she wanted him for. Very carefully she asked him if he had been impressed with her nipple ring which he had seen before and, when he said he had been, she asked him if her would like to see her latest venture. My Trixie had offered to show her boss her tattoo! When he said he would be delighted to see what she had to offer, she asked him to let her sit on his desk, facing the window, and then pulled up her skirt until her bush was exposed! Peter could hardly believe his eyes and looked and looked at her tattoo. Trixie said he behaved like a gentleman again and when she asked him if he would like to touch it, he said he would like to if she didn’t mind. She was there to show him and so he carefully touched the tattoo, never venturing to touch her anywhere else. He must have been a real gentleman or an idiot!

I hugged my darling wife and told her how much I loved her and how thrilled I was that she had shown Peter.

It was about a year later that Trixie hit me with her latest idea and this one almost caused a divorce! I am a very generous man and love my wife dearly but what she was asking me to do was just too terrible for me to contemplate. Trixie had been in discussions with the girls at work and they had been talking about what it would be like to be fucked by a black man with a large cock! I told Trixie I couldn’t consider her going with any other man, much less a black man (I am not racist, but I don’t want her with any man other than me) and to forget the idea. She dropped it for a while, but every now and again she would bring up the subject again.

She asked me why I was objecting to the act so much – particularly when I had allowed her to do other things in front of men i.e. the nipple ring and the tattoo, but I told her these things were different. To have sex with another man was adultery and just wasn’t right.

Trixie kept working on me and although I wasn’t inclined to give in, she made the idea so appealing to herself that I had to see it a little from her point of view. This one special black man –Reggie – had fucked all the other girls she had been talking with and he had been very clean and careful and there had been no troubles with the other husbands. I wondered just how many of the husbands had been told the whole story and whether they actually knew that a black man had fucked their wife. Trixie assured me they whole story had been told but I couldn’t believe her!

Imagine my surprise when Trixie brought two of her workmates home with her the next night and when we were all seated in our living room, she asked them outright if their husbands knew they had been fucked by a black man. Both girls told their story about having managed to get permission from their respective husbands before they had met with Reggie. I was amazed, firstly about how these girls would talk about fucking another man so openly, and how earnest they seemed for Trixie to follow in their footsteps. They proceeded to tell me about Reggie – he was a very considerate black man who was about 40 years old, and was really clean and would only do what the girls wanted him to do. They grinned when they told me he didn’t have the biggest cock in the world and I shouldn’t worry about that, although they agreed it was certainly a large cock!

After they had gone, Trixie pleaded with me to let her go ahead and fuck Reggie. I was still vehemently opposed to the idea, but had to try to see things from her point of view.

I guess I had just about given in when Trixie said “Of course, I would want you with me when he fucks me – I wouldn’t want to do it without you being present!” I suppose that was the clincher as I had had rather confused thoughts about Trixie going to Reggie’s place and goodness knows what could happen to my Trixie then.

Trixie then went ahead and contacted Reggie – he was apparently well known by lots of women and regularly fucked married women at their request. Women had to be careful with men who fucked a number of women because of the possible consequences. Reggie agreed to fuck my Trixie with me present and told her he would have no objections at all if either of us changed our minds at the last minute. From her description he sounded pretty much a gentleman. But then who wouldn’t act nicely if they had a chance to fuck lots of women!

The appointment was set to be at a neutral place and a motel was selected on the other side of town, just in case someone recognized one of us. Reggie told Trixie there was no fee payable for his services and he was very happy to comply with any requests.

Trixie was so tense over the next week, waiting for the tryst, that she hardly concentrated on her work and wouldn’t allow me to fuck her at all. She agreed to go down on me, but she wanted to keep her cunt as free as possible and not use that at all. I still wasn’t very sure about all of this.

I still felt it was wrong and worried about future consequences, even to the possibility of divorce if it came to that!

On the appointed day, Trixie spent most of the day preparing for Reggie. I was really put out at the way she was preparing herself for him, but agreed she would want to look her best for him. She made it quite clear that is was an exercise in her being fucked and not her being made love to! She was adamant about that. She kept telling me that – over and over! I guess in the end I began to accept it.

Trixie spent ages shaving her legs and underarms wanting to look nice for Reggie. She asked me if I thought she should shave off her forearm hair, but I wouldn’t have any of that and said everything was off for the night if she touched so much as one hair on her arms. I love that soft downy hair on her arms and just wouldn’t hear of it being removed in any way.

She also asked me it if thought she should shave off her pubic hair – again I said a definite no! If she was going to allow Reggie to fuck her, and then he would have to take her as she was. I didn’t object to her shaving her legs and underarms – she does this for me all the time.

She explained to me that this wasn’t to be an all night meeting – she was there to be fucked by Reggie and when that was over, we would come home. I guess I had some sense of relief about that too. I didn’t want Reggie fucking her all night and once was too many really.

We arrived at the motel early so we could prepare for what was to come. She surprised me when I discovered she had worn neither bra nor panties and she was just in her mini skirt, heels and short blouse. When I offered her a drink from the bar to settle her nerves, she declined saying she was ready now and that was that.

When Reggie arrived soon after, I was surprised by a couple of things about him. Firstly he was so black! He was really tall, but most of all he had a beaming genuine smile which radiated from his face all the time. He greeted Trixie warmly, and then shook hands with me and told me he hoped everything would go all right, but to simply say if something wasn’t right and everything would cease there and then.

He asked Trixie if she had planned anything special for the event and just how did she want to do this. Trixie told him she wanted him to fuck her once, that both she and I would be naked, as well as he and that I would be lying on the bed under her and she would be in my arms the whole time. This surprised both Reggie and myself, but at least I would be close to the action.

Reggie told us both to strip off our clothing and, when we were naked, he told me to lie in the center of the bed with my head resting on the pillows. He then asked Trixie to lie on top of me so that she was resting just as she wanted to be. He suggested she should be lying so that my hard cock was just resting between the cheeks of her arse, and that I should hold her tightly all the time. He told me to keep my feet sticking up from the bed and for Trixie to lie with her legs outside my feet so I could keep her legs apart for him.

When Trixie wriggled into place on my naked body, I felt comfortable for the first time, knowing I was holding her tightly to me.

Reggie then stripped off his clothes exposing his large cock for the first time. Well, it wasn’t the longest in the world, but it surely was thick and it stuck out from his body like a piece of pipe!

Trixie began to shudder but I knew she wouldn’t change her mind. Reggie picked up a tube of KY and poured some liberally on his erect cock. He rubbed this in so that his cock glistened in the soft lights of the motel room and, when he was ready, he asked Trixie if she still wanted to go ahead. Trixie nodded yes, and for the first time, I felt a definite wetness on my own cock – I hadn’t cum but suddenly realized Trixie had become so wet in anticipation of Reggie that she was literally dripping down on to my cock which was just below her cunt. I thought suddenly that Reggie could have saved the KY.

Reggie moved onto the bed and up between Trixie’s legs. He paused when his cock was just in front of her cunt lips and again asked he if she wanted to stop, but she simply said, “Please go ahead – fuck me!”

Reggie eased his wide length gently in between the lips of her cunt and rubbed it up and down until some of her lubrication as well as his was all over them and then he began to ease his cock into my wife’s cunt. I didn’t know just how I felt right then. I could feel him pushing into her because it made her slide a little up my body. As he was easing his length into her, she would gradually move down on my body. She was groaning and moaning and muttering “Please fuck me, please fuck me – put it all in me!”

It probably took Reggie about 6 minutes before he had his cock fully embedded in her cunt. He was all the way in and he was hitting her cervix with every inwards stroke. I know because of the grunt she gave as he bottomed in her, and the way her body jerked slightly as he hit bottom.

He then proceeded to fuck my wife. He used long steady strokes moving gently in and out as I held her and listened to her moaning with passion. I had no idea how long he would be fucking her, but guessed he knew what he was doing. Trixie screamed out loud each time she reached an orgasm and there were plenty of them. It was an incredible feeling holding on to Trixie because I could feel her shivering with passion as Reggie stroked his big cock in and out of her cunt. She was transmitting all of her excitement to me and the feeling of her pending orgasm made me feel part of her totally. She was truly enjoying the passion she felt for Reggie. I thought I loved her more than before, but I wasn’t really sure. How could I love my wife whilst she is enjoying herself with another man?

Suddenly, I felt Reggie quicken his pace. Trixie was moaning all the time and I just knew she loved everything Reggie was doing to her. As his pace quickened, Trixie began to wriggle more and more on my body and my erection was near boiling point.

Just as suddenly, I realized Reggie was ready to cum in my wife. It was then that it dawned on me – he wasn’t wearing a condom – he was fucking her bareback. It was too late to attempt to stop him now and I just hung on to Trixie for dear life as she now had her arms around his neck and her legs around his back pulling him further into her.

With a gasp from him, he began to spurt his cum into my dear wife’s cunt. Trixie shook uncontrollably and the shuddering told me she had reached a final magnificent orgasm.

Reggie laid heavily on us both for some minutes while he gathered his breath. He had given the performance of a lifetime and my Trixie had been the beneficiary of his fucking. He lay on top of Trixie (and me) until I heard his cock plop out of her cunt – he was now soft. He eased himself off the bed and moved swiftly to the bathroom.

Trixie still rested on my body, still enjoying the last orgasm, and was still shivering with passion. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her now, but if I did, I wasn’t to fuck her in the cunt, I would have to use some of Reggie’s KY and fuck her in the arse as she wanted to keep her cunt filled with Reggie’s cum.

Now I had reached this terrible point in my life – did I really want to fuck Trixie now after what she had done with Reggie, even if I had helped her and played along with the action? But of course, nature takes a part in all of these experiments and I was so aroused I didn’t know what to do with my stiff dick and myself.

I was able to reach Reggie’s KY and smeared lots of it on my hard cock, then tried to reach Trixie’s arsehole, but it was a little too far around for me to reach. Trixie maneuvered herself, enough for me to get my cock in her arse. It was really tight, but the KY had made it so slippery my cock slid in quite a distance. It was hard for me to move under Trixie and she was such a dead weight on me, but I managed some movement and, in no time, I came in her arse.

Then I felt really rotten – this was admitting to myself that I had left her main hole for Reggie and I had taken the second hole. I loved fucking her second hole, but I had that empty feeling that I was only second best!

Now I had those terrible doubts as to whether I wanted to keep Trixie as my wife and whether I could really love her in the future. It was her idea entirely for Reggie to fuck her and, although I had given in to her wishes, I was not happy about it at all.

When we had both recovered enough, we moved to the shower and washed ourselves thoroughly but no sexual activity took place – we were just not excited about one another. Reggie had long gone after his shower and now we were on our own in the motel room. Although we had paid for the whole night, neither of us felt like staying in the room any longer than absolutely necessary.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers