Trixxie Chicks Pt. 01

Story Info
Jimmy gets a surprise visit from his mother and half sister.
7.3k words
4.36
33.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Big Boy Roller Coaster

Hazelton, PA. August 1983

"Please, can I stay?"

"Go back to your husband, Mom," I replied.

"I don't want to," my mother said as she toyed with the buttons of her jean shirt. Three out of five were already undone.

"Why'd you leave him this time? What'd he do?" I tried and failed to look away.

"He didn't do anything. That's the thing, he's just so fuckingbooorinnnggg." Mom was forty-four, but I knew this wasn't some kind of mid-life crisis, because Mom never really grew up.'

"Does he know you're here?" I asked, referring to Roland, her third husband, an insurance salesman in Punxsutawney.

"No," she replied.

I manoeuvred around the kitchen so the narrow island was between us. Of course, when Mom appeared at the door of Mrs Aberdeen's double-wide, I had to let her in. I brought her into the kitchen, which seemed to be the safest room in the house.

"Does he know where I live?" I asked.

Given the unusually close nature of our family, Roland would probably figure out where Mom'd gone. The last thing I needed was an irate husband making a scene on my boss's doorstep.

"No, he never asks about you. Come on, let me stay, just for a few days," Mom pleaded. She leaned over the counter on her elbows and pushed her tits together.

Somehow she'd popped button four, and I could see her lightly browned mounds swelling out of a cream-colored bra. I backed away a short distance and leaned against the sink.

"Jesus, Mom! This isn't my house, and I'm not supposed to have any guests while Mrs Aberdeen is away. You can have a beer, then you should go home."

I never should've told Mom about Mrs Aberdeen going to England for a month, but Mom asked me to come visit her, and I needed to give her a reason why I couldn't. I took a couple of beers from the fridge and when I turned around, she'd completely unbuttoned her shirt and popped her tits out of the stiff cups of her bra.

"Now can I stay?" She gave me a big grin.

"Mom!" I objected.

Mom had great tits, and it's not like I wasn't attracted, but she was married again, and I was hoping to put all that behind me and start a new life. The last time I'd seen her was five months ago when I went to Punxsutawney for her birthday. Roland was all over her then, and she seemed happy.

Mom gave her boobs a shake. "Come on, Jimmy, just a week?" Of course she knew how to push my buttons, she was my mother after all.

I was still on the far side of the counter, a sweating beer in each hand. "A week? I told you, I can't have visitors." With difficulty, I dragged my eyes to her smirking mouth. She knew I'd weaken.

"Not even your own mother?" she pouted as she slid around the end of the counter.

"Mrs Aberdeen was very clear about it. No guests."

Mom always did this to me; she disrupted my life just when I was about to get it near normal. I had a good situation here, working as the caretaker of 'Aberdeen Mobile Home Estates' while I slowly built my landscaping business. I stopped backing away like a coward, and extended the beer towards her.

"So, don't tell her. How's she gonna know?"

Mom didn't take the beer; she stood with her hands on her hips, a five-foot-two redheaded firecracker. She could be as wild and slippery as a Sneaky Snake, or as stubborn as a mule. Now, she was planted solidly in Mrs Aberdeen kitchen with her shirt hanging open, her tits thrust out of her bra, and her jeans, low on her inviting hips.

"Somebody from the park will rat on me, guaranteed."

Mrs Aberdeen's "deluxe" canary-yellow home sat on its own plot of land outside the park. It was shielded on the park-side by an eight-foot high privacy fence, and on the other by a thick cedar hedge; still, people could see the driveway when they came in and out of the park.

Mom gave that a raspberry, took the beer from me and rubbed it against her hard nipples.

"Don't you miss me?" she pouted. Lowering her head. she looked at me through the thick wave of hair that artfully dropped over her right eye.

"Of course, I miss you, Mom.One night, okay? And put those away." I took a deep breath and tried to shift my hard cock in my jeans without being too obvious about it.

Mom smiled and tucked her tits back into the bra.

"Well, maybe lose the shirt," I suggested with a resigned sigh.

Hell, if I was going to take a chance at blowing my new life, I might as well have some fun. I'd get Mom up early in the morning, take her to Denny's for breakfast, and then send her on her way.

Mom grinned, shrugged out of her shirt and tossed it over her shoulder.

"Yeah, that's a good look for you." I took a step backwards.

Mom's body had matured even if her attitude hadn't. She was heavier and more hippy, although her little belly didn't look any bigger. I was positive there was extra boob crammed into her bra than the last time I'd seen her. Extra boob, and looser - 'new improved mom boob, with super jiggly wave-action!' I loved the changes so much I reached into my jeans and straightened my cock. I expected her to cozy up to me for a kiss, but she just stood there, coyly biting her lower lip.

"What is it, Mom?"

There was a rapping on the kitchen window. I looked into the darkness and barely made out a blob of a white face surrounded by a cloud of red hair.

"Jesus," I said.

"Can Trixie stay, too?" A grin spread across her face.

My half sister was already through the door and half-way across the kitchen.

"Alright, the party's started," she declared. She pulled her top over her head in one smooth, practiced motion revealing a white, heavy duty bra.

"Hey, Jimmy-boy," She shook her mane of thick unruly hair.

"Did you run out on your husband too?" I asked.

"About a week ago. He's just so goddamnedboring, you know." Trixie smiled and held out her hand. I gave her my beer.

"Then you went to Mom's and talked her into leaving, too?" I shook my head.

Trixie lived in the suburbs of Philadelphia and was married to some guy named Chuck Pruitt who owned a used record store. She'd been married nearly two years; I was fuzzy about the details because it was a quick Las Vegas wedding and none of us were there.

"Well, you know, it was just so crowded at Mom's place with allhis kids running around. We needed a vacation."

Trixie put an arm around Mom and they bumped hips as they took swigs from the long neck beer bottles. Mom's current husband had several kids from previous marriages; some of them still lived at home.

Trixie inherited her personality from mom, but her looks clearly came from her rouge Irish father. She was a Christie, with pearly white skin dusted with freckles, light blue eyes and long, wavy reddish-golden hair.

I didn't know Mom's exact bra size, but I did know Trixie's - when your sister is a double D you know it. Trixie was proud of her tits and not at all shy about showing them off.

When we were on tour, and Mom brought her on stage, Trixie would say "Hi, I'm Trixie, but you can call me Dee Dee!"

The crowd cheered and shouted things. Without much encouragement, Trixie'd shouldered her guitar and opened, or lifted whatever she wore, thrust her chest out and smile. The crowds loved it. Sometimes, girls in the audience would flash her back. I liked that part.

It had been a long time since I'd had a threesome with my Mom and Trixie. They weren't going to be denied their bit of fun, and I wasn't in the mood to stop them, but I hoped if I kept my wits about me, I could still limit the damage.

I was playing a dangerous game. Maybe Mom and Trixie were just out to blow off some steam, or maybe they felt a more serious itch. The last time they busted loose, it ended with the dissolution of our rock band 'Trixx', and the family scattered to the four winds.

I shook my head and tried to look stern as I got myself another beer from the fridge. "That's what you get for marrying older men."

When I turned around, they'd wandered out of the kitchen into the living room.

"That's why we need some serious stud time, Jimmy-boy," Trixie said over her shoulder.

"This looks comfy, should be a great place to kick back for a week or two," Mom said as I followed them.

"Two nights, that's all," I objected. "I've got work to do around here. I can't just drop everything and entertain you two."

"That bitch boss of yours has really got you wound tight, baby. We didn't get here a moment too soon." Mom set her empty beer-bottle on the coffee table and came to me. She pushed her way into my arms and encircled me with her own.

She ground her boobs into my stomach and tilted her chin up. "Come on, give Mommy a kiss."

I wrapped one arm around her waist and the other over her shoulders and squeezed. I brushed her lips with mine, and teased, the way she liked it.

"Fuck, Mom, oh fuck," was all I could say.

She pressed her lips harder against mine. The tip of her tongue slid along my lips and darted in and out.

"We can help out," her eyelids drooped she looked into mine. "Come on, we'll help out during the day and we can party at night - just three nights."

I felt Trixie's lips on the back of my neck and her big boobs pressing against me.

"You can be the boss," she said in a low, sexy chuckle.

"When have you guysever done anything you were told?" I asked. Trixie's hands were on my chest, unbuttoning my shirt from behind.

"Go ahead, Jimmy, tell us what you want us to do." Mom stepped back and looked at me.

"Alright," I said. "Come on, Trixie, get around here where I can see you."

They stood side by side. We'd played this game before. It didn't really mean I was the boss, but it could be fun for a while.

"Now, just stand there." I hustled to the kitchen, locked the door, and dashed around to make sure all the curtains were drawn.

When I got back to the living room, they were kissing.

"Okay, pants off, both of you," I ordered. "No wait! Stand still, hands behind your backs. I'll take them down."

Mom chuckled and Trixie made a happy growl deep in her throat as they put their hands behind their backs and thrust their hips towards me. Mom was only about an inch taller than Trixie, but the similarities ended there.

Trixie wasn't just bigger in the boobs, but broader across the chest and shoulders, wider in the hips, and bigger in the ass. I wouldn't go so far to say she was chubby, but she'd always been very curvy and she'd become more so.

I made them wait while I finished unbuttoning my shirt. I tossed it aside and knelt down in front of them on the light grey carpet, all thoughts of Mrs Aberdeen and her rules forgotten.

Trixie was the youngest, so I did her first, as was the custom in our twisted family. Her skirt had three buttons; I unsnapped them one at a time, and pushed the flap open. Her hips held her tight skirt, so I kissed her belly, past her neat button, until my nose pushed against her bra. She rested her hands on top of my head and giggled as I moved down; nosing into her skirt.

Trixie gasped and her loins caved. "Oh, Jimmy-boy! Fuck, I've missed you!"

I tugged the waistband of her skirt until her white panties came into view. Loose curls of her pubes struggled over the top. She sighed as I ran my tongue along the edge of her panties.

I pressed my face into her yielding flesh and dragged the skirt over the curve of her low-slung ass. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, wobbling on her platforms.

I'd forgotten how I loved to strip my girls, and I wanted to play it out, but I was too excited. I grabbed Trixie's panties and hauled them past her knee-high socks to the floor.

"Oh yeah," I sighed. "Man, you've got a beautiful bush, Trixie. "Stay like that."

"Sure thing, boss-man."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and buried my face in her flaming bush. She was a genuine redhead, and she was so proud of her bush, she let it run wild. I rooted around to find her swollen pussy lips. My tongue darted and searched for her clit. Her fingers tugged my hair when I found it.

"Fuckin' Jimmy-boy right on target," Trixie pulled me in as she thrust, she spread her thighs as wide as she could with her tight panties around her ankles.

I inhaled deeply while I flicked her, but only for a few seconds, because I knew Mom would be restless. I fought free of Trixie's grip and stumbled to my feet.

Disappointed, Trixie sighed and obediently stood with her panties around her ankles. "Kiss me," she said.

I grabbed two handfuls of long hair and we kissed. Trixie was a rough kisser, her mouth opened wide and her tongue lashed mine. She held me tightly with one hand while the other snaked down to undo my jeans and yank my cock from my briefs.

"Hello!" Mom objected and I broke off the hot kiss.

"Sorry, Mom," I said stepping back and facing her squarely.

I finished what Trixie started by quickly skinning out of my jeans, briefs and socks.

When I straightened with my big cock curved upwards, Trixie commented, "Fucking A."

"Don't tease your poor old mother, Jimmy," Mom complained. She had her hands behind her back, but her hips swung back and forth.

"Hey, I'm the boss here." I dropped to my knees in a flash.

The laces of Mom's jeans were just for show, and I lowered her zipper in one motion. I yanked her jeans downward, a few inches at a time. Once I had them below her knees, I grabbed her ass and kissed my way into her bush. She kept it well trimmed, short, because she liked to wear skimpy bathing suits. Her pelt was deep brunette, no traces of gray.

My excitement grew as I squeezed her butt cheeks hard and buried my stiff tongue in her slit, flicking it upwards until I found her clit

"Ahhhh, there, right there. Why is that so fucking hard for men to do? Good boy, Jimmy. Oh fuck, right there. Oh I love you, don't stop; don't stop."

And that was when I stopped being boss; while Mom ground her pussy into my face, Trixie worked Mom's jeans down. The next thing I knew, Mom was flat on her back, legs spread wide, while I strummed her clit without missing a beat.

Mom didn't like to be fingered, and was in no mood to fuck around. She held my face to her pussy with one hand while she worked her clit from above with the other. I humped her with my chin as I flicked my tongue faster and faster. Trixie must have been kneeling beside me because I felt her long fingers going over my balls, stroking my ass, and thumbing my taint.

Mom froze. I kept licking until she grabbed my hair and started to tug. "Quick, Jimmy, I want you cock. Come on, fuck me."

I started to crawl up her body. "Hey, no fair!" Trixie shouted and flipped me off Mom and on my back.

"Ouch! Fuck!" I exclaimed when my hair tore free of Mom's fingers and the back of my head hit the floor.

Trixie straddled me and ground her wet, pussy into my face, I quit complaining and started licking. Trixie had face-fucked me often since my eighteenth birthday. I knew that I had to work smart and fast or I'd suffocate.

Trixie liked it rough. My hands worked their way around her soft cheeks; I spread them with one hand, found her wet butt-hole with the other, and worked a finger up her ass. I felt, more than heard, her growl of approval. Her humping sped up. I worked another finger into her and shoved them both in as deep as I could. Even being face-fucked, I felt Mom's hot mouth suck my cock.

Trixie was close; she pushed back against my fingers, removed her clit from my nose and settled on my mouth. I trapped it between my lips and sucked. She squeezed my head and creamed all over my tongue and chin. I heaved her off as soon as she went limp. I gasped for air and wiped the thickest gobs of her cum from my nose and chin.

"Fuck, I love you, Jimmy-boy," Trixie sighed.

"I love you too, Trix." I lifted myself to my elbows and watched Mom suck my dick.

Mom winked at me, hollow-cheeked, as she sucked the head of my cock. She kept her eyes on me. She looked both smug and hungry as she treated the head of my cock to a thorough lashing.

Mom pulled the head out, and flicked her tongue at the stands of precum that held her wet lips to the shiny head of my dick. She licked her lips and swallowed.

"You have a great cock, Jimmy. I love the taste of your fucking cock," she purred.

Mom pulled the shaft towards her smiling face, and slurped my cock into her mouth.

"Oh God, Mom." I watched her nostrils flare as she took me deeper.

Mom's nose was too large for her face, which did nothing to harm her beauty, but gave her the ability to keep her mouth full for a long time. It was sexy the way she huffed every time she swallowed another inch of my meat.

When I felt the head of my cock bump the back of her mouth, I was ready to come. I knew as soon as she drew it into the tight tunnel of her throat, I'd explode. But, Mom didn't throat me; instead, she backed off, and then took my cock out of her mouth.

"So, lover, are you happy we dropped by?" Mom teased.

"Uhh, yeah Mom, you know it," I panted. "Any time."

"So, we can stay for a couple of weeks?"

A couple of weeks!

Trixie had recovered from her orgasm and her face appeared at my crotch beside Mom's. Her bra was off and her big tits pressed against my thigh.

"We're gonna need at least a couple of weeks to get really relaxed," Trixie said, her crystal blue eyes flashing from inside the wild nest of her hair.

It was clear that my horny half-sister and mother were in one of their serious party moods. That meant they were inviting me onto the big-boy roller coaster. It had happened often enough in the past for me to know how it would go. It'd be a blast; the fucking would be wild, fantasies would be indulged, laughs would be had.

They'd lose control, then, I'd lose control, and things would get crazier and crazier until it all ended with a spectacular crack-up. Any relationships outside the family would be wrecked. Commitments would be forsaken, gigs missed, contracts broken, laws broken, and we'd be lucky if no one ended up in jail.

And I was just getting my life together.

"Ahhhhh, fuck," I said, hoping somehow to keep from making a specific commitment.

"Oh, he's a tough one," Mom said, stroking away. "You wanna go for three weeks, big guy?"

"Mom," I pleaded.

She stroked slowly, gently while Trixie planted little kisses on my belly, tickling me with her hair. Neither of them went near my swollen balls. They knew how to play me. They knew exactly how to bring me to the edge and keep me from getting off. Since they had the first needy orgasms out oftheir systems, they were in the perfect mood to negotiate.

Mom must've passed my cock to Trixie, because her face loomed over me. She grinned with mischievous confidence.

I heard Trixie's throaty chuckle as Mom lowered her lips to mine and gave me a gentle, teasing kiss. She nipped gently at my lower lip, tickled my mouth open with the tip of her tongue, penetrated me, and then quickly withdrew.

"Three weeks then," Mom said lifting her mouth back off of mine.

Trixie was sucking my cock, but still staying away from my balls.

"Four days," I conceded.

Mom bent down and nipped my nipple.

"Ahhhh, five days," I replied. She bit harder. "Ahh fuck, Mom, a week. A week, but you two have to lay low," I conceded.

"Don't you want to fuck my face, Jimmy boy?" Trixie asked.

Mom let me come up to my elbows, so I could look at Trixie. She smiled at me with her eyes, her mouth full of my cock.

"Ummhh?" she asked sending pleasure vibrations through my cock and into my balls.

"Of course, I want to fuck your face!" I admitted in a voice that sounded close to a whimper.

"Two weeks then, lover," Mom said. Trixie nodded.

"Yes! Yes, alright!" I shouted as I threw my hips to the side.

Trixie was ready for it, and rolled with the motion so that she was flat on her back on the floor. I pulled back and out of her mouth, while, Mom bent down and slobbered on Trixie tits.

12