Troll Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene was on his knees now, his cock in his hand, masturbating openly as he watched his wife sag under the assault of the massive prick. He shook with envy as Lloyds glistening, still stiff dick slid from his wife as he turned her around and pushed her back against the tree. He dropped to his knees in the leaves and dirt and his face found her vulva. She threw her left leg over his shoulder; the tread of her hiking boot scraping parallel grooves in his back. With loud slurping licks his tongue and fingers began playing along Betty's nectar drenched labia as she groaned and cried with pleasure.

Again she came. She was soaked in sweat. Her golden blond hair was wild and disheveled like the hair of Lloyd's orange fright wig currently hanging in a tangle of nearby raspberry thorns. She looked down at Lloyd's dewy face and smiled stupidly. The two of them were now moving to the same inner metronome of desire. Without a word being spoken or a gesture exchanged, they switched places. She was on her knees now. Lloyd's impossible cock bobbed grotesquely inches from her face. She opened her mouth.

She engulfed his head and the first inch or so of his shaft, but could take no more. She cupped his balls in her left hand while she ran her right along his throbbing rod and licked and sucked his tingling head. It wasn't long before Lloyd gasped an "Oh!" and surrendered to his climax. Long trembling pulses filled Betty's mouth with sperm; the excess pouring out from the corners of her mouth to drip from her jaw and splatter onto her tits.

Gene, on his own, masturbating on the forest floor, came too. His load seemed weak and paltry to him, at least compared to Lloyd's awesome flood. His climax drained him of his lust and left him full of doubts and shame. What had he wrought?

"Bwahl!" A choked retching sound came from Gene's left. He turned his head, the anonymous guild assholes had managed to work their gags free more or less simultaneously with their exhausted, befouled tongues.

"Slut! Your bitch wife's a fucking slut," shouted the red-faced knight.

"Yeah you cunt, I can't believe you let a lame ass nigger like Lloyd fuck your wife. You're both fucking losers," said the wizard around intermittent retching.

"I wouldn't fuck your whore if you paid me."

"Yeah, I…" but the wizard stopped as Betty strode over to him; naked, flush, sweaty, strands of cum dripping from her face and chest. She gave him a closed mouth, angry eyed smile and blew Lloyd's load of semen into the wizard's face like a cream-pie canon.

"Auuggh," they both screamed. But Betty wasn't done. She ran her hands through the wizard's slimy mask and smeared them across the knight's tightly clenched lips. They squirmed and cried out elaborately. Finally, after spitting again on both of them and kicking them repeatedly, she turned and walked back to Lloyd's side.

"That was fun," she said. "But next time let's just do it in fucking bed."

"How about me?" Gene asked lamely; feeling suddenly obsolete.

Lloyd laughed nervously and Betty just smiled. "You're the king. You can do whatever the hell you want."

"Hope you enjoy your STDs you sick fucks," said the knight.

"I'm gonna get you for this Lloyd. This is so fucked up," cried the wizard still rolling around in his bonds.

"What're we gonna do about them?" asked Lloyd, nodding to his two, now ex, friends.

"Hmmm," said Gene. He wanted to just leave them there, but that could go horribly wrong. They could die of exposure if they never got free of the ropes and there was a cool night. But then again, he was a little worried what they might try if he let them go.

But fate intervened. Close, unintelligible voices drifted up the wooded slopes and echoed among the bluffs and ravines. They sounded deep and rough. They seemed to be drawn by all the commotion.

"What's that noise?" asked Lloyd.

"It's voices. Shit, someone's coming" said Betty, suddenly very aware of her nakedness.

"Let's let whoever it is deal with our anonymous commentators over there."

Betty laughed. "Yeah, they'll have fun explaining why they're tied up in the woods, dressed like Harry Potter rejects with jizz all over their faces."

Gene threw his cape around Betty's shoulders and led her and Lloyd, clad only in his sandals and boxers, off into the trees. As they moved off from the clearing and up the rise of the ridge they were chased by the hoarse shouts of the knight and wizard as they make threats and threw impotent insults. They found a faint trail that doubled back and skirted the top edge of the bluff. When they looked down they could see the two tightly bound, prostrate figures twenty feet below.

They paused and hunkered down as eight strangers entered the clearing. They were scruffy guys in denim and leather. Three had the logo of the local motorcycle gang, the "Missing Links", embroidered across their backs. Gene, Betty and Lloyd looked at each other with sudden concern.

"You the fuckers been makin' all the racket?" shouted the biggest and hairiest of the group.

"What the fuck are they even wearing?"

"Shit man, they got jizz all over their faces."

"Are we going to leave them there like this?" whispered Lloyd; his face a mask of horror. Betty shushed him. They could only look down on the scene as their two former companions cowered quietly, their long stream of nasty comments stifled by the constricting ring of dangerous looking men.

"Please, we were just…" began the wizard.

"Shut up faggot!" said one of the men with the Missing Links logo emblazoned across his back. He followed up with a heavy biker boot stomped into the wizard's stomach.

"Looks like we have a sudden change in initiation boys," said biggest biker. "Now the name of the game, and this will come in handy if you're in the pen some day, is ass rape the faggot bitches."

Gene, Betty and Lloyd looked at each other once and they were gone like smoke in a stiff breeze. Threading through the underbrush up over the crest of the ridge they were pursued by the horrific screams of the wizard and knight. Betty took Gene's hand as he led the way. He looked down at their intertwined fingers and up to her face. Her eyes flashed a smile; a look reminding him she was still his no matter what; reminding him she really did know why she loved him, despite her occasional smart assed jibes.

As they descended into the next valley the landscape gradually swallowed up the piteous cries. Finally they hit the bridle trail. Gene knew where they were now. The parking lot was only a quarter mile away. Briefly they paused to catch their breath.

Betty sat on a downed tree. Clad only in Gene's now-ragged velvet cape she was hunched over, her body shaking.

"Are you OK honey?" asked Gene as he settled down next to her. It was rare to see her break down like this. Gene was glad for the chance to be strong.

But when Betty raised her face it was contorted in choked back hilarity. Finally she let go in a torrent of hysterical laughter that rang though the trees.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I know it's awful. Oh God, It's terrible. It's just that those guys were such chickenshit assholes. Oh I can't breathe…" And she continued laughing.

Gene caught her laughter like a plague and soon he was doubled over too. Lloyd resisted longest but finally his deep baritone guffaws were drowning out the other two.

"Come on," said Gene. "Let's go home and get something to eat. Maybe later we can all have a little fun without some douche bags trying to fuck it up."

"Whatever you want baby," said Betty. "After all, you're still the King."

(Remember folks, nasty anonymous comments are weak-ass chickenshit. I will respond civilly to any valid criticism on my style, plotting or characters. But if you want to be trolls, well, I think the story speaks for itself.

Love;

-FnS)

12