Trollop

Story Info
Mistreated girl finds love.
2.5k words
3.69
55.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Nicollet. As a young child all admired her golden locks. Her sparkling blue-green eyes were the envy of many, her smile a delight and her love of people beyond reproach.

As she became of school age, many more adored her. She was quiet in class, always ready with her assignments. Made A's and B's and helped many of her fellow students.

She matured into a beautiful young woman and caught the eye of many a young man.

And that is when her problems started. Nicollet's mother had to go to work after her father was hurt in a mining accident and could no longer provide for the family.

He was laid up for ten months while his crushed legs tried to recuperate. But the never came back fully. This angered him and he often took his anger out on her.

Her mother found work at night, leaving her at home with her father. Soon he saw her not as his beautiful daughter, but that of an alluring young lady. And at the age of nineteen, while her mother was out making money to feed them and pay the bills, he got drunk.

He pulled Nicollet out of her bed and striped off her clothes then forced her to have sex with him under threat of telling her mother that she had seduced him if she refused.

He forced her to undress and knell on her knees. Standing before her, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his generous cock and said, "Open your mouth and suck this like a baby would a bottle!"

Nicollet shook her head no, and he slapped her across the face. Tears fell from her eyes sparkling eyes as he threatened her. "If you don't do this, I'll tell your mother that you did; so you'll be sent away!"

Again she refused, so he striped her of her clothes and took her forcefully. Tears fell from her eyes as he ripped her fragile body.

Nicollet did the act and gagged on the thrusts of his prick as it slid in and out of her mouth. When his seed spilled it ran out of her lips and down her blouse. Tears fell from her eyes; she knew not what was happening.

Once satisfied, he left her naked and bleeding on the hard wood floor. Tears fell from her eyes and her sobs were loud. He ignored them.

Around town, she was labeled as easy. But it wasn't a choice of her own making. She didn't go looking for men. They came looking for her.

At the age of twenty, a pimp picked her up and he made her his star prostitute. He brought her pretty dresses and paid to have her hair styled once a week. But he too abused her.

He never gave her a fair share of her earnings and often set her up with two men at a time. One would make her suck his dick while the other fucked her ass. Or they would tie her up on the bed and use things like sticks and belts to keep her in line with what they expected.

If she didn't please his clients the way they wanted. The pimp beat her and made her make it up to the customers on her knees sucking their pricks, often in the parks where drug deals were being made, anything to humiliate her.

Now, at the age of twenty-seven, Nicollet was on her own. She found a job watching the kids of a wealthy family. They love her. The kids got upset when she had to go home. That brought tears to her eyes because no one had ever loved her as they did.

She lives in a quaint little apartment where she pays eighty dollars a month. So you can imagine what the place must be like.

But how she was treated, at those young ages, formed her ideas of what was fashionable and becoming. She dressed in clothes that portrayed her as trollop. She wore short skirts and tight blouses, which showed a lot of cleavage and her nipples that were always hard and erect.

Being a Nanny was the only way she had of making money, since her dad pulled her out of school when she was sixteen to keep her close to him for his own pleasures.

Nicollet didn't drive; no one ever taught her. So she walked everywhere she went. If she had to watch the children past sunset, their mother would drive her to her apartment.

When men saw her walking on the street they would call her over and talk to her. She never refused a catcall. Somewhere deep in her, she thought she had to do what they wanted because of the abuse at such a young age.

They would openly fondle her right there on the streets. Again, she felt that was natural because of her early years. She believed that she was put on the Earth to please men. She never refused them.

Often, she would try to escapee their arm, lips and sexual innuendos. She just wanted to have friends. But she wasn't as beautiful as many of the people she saw in the bars and nightclubs she visited on a nightly basis.

One night she was sitting by herself at the bar and a man in a long coat walked in and sat next to her. He turned and smiled at her and asked, "Could I buy you a drink, honey?"

She smiled and said, "Thank you, that would be nice."

"What are you drinking?" he asked.

"Jack and Coke with a twist," she smiled and knew she would have to pay him with sex.

"Barkeep! Another for the Lady, please!"

A new glass was set in front of her and she smiled at the man. "Thank you, why did you do that?"

"I just wanted to sit and talk to a beautiful woman for a while," he smiled at her. They talked for a bit and she told him how she took care of the kids for the people that owned the big white house on the hill. She laughed and talked and shared many things with him. She felt good that he sat there and listened and didn't really try to pick her up.

When she finally fell quiet he said, "You looked like a lady that might need another," then he smiled again.

"Well thank you!" Nicollet accepted the drink.

They talked a while and then he asked, "Would you like a ride home?"

"Oh no, I just live down the block. It's not far and I like walking in the night air."

"Well, I don't mean to intrude, but my wife left me a few weeks ago and I sure am feeling lonely, can't you please spend some time with me?"

"Sure, I'm in no hurry to go home," she smiled and sipped her drink.

"It's a bit noisy in here, why don't we walk?"

"Okay, that would be nice," she said as she stood to go.

"My name's Carson; why haven't I seen you before now?"

"I don't go to the pub often, just on days that have been particularly tough."

"I'm sorry you had a hard day! Were the kids bad or something?"

"Oh no, those kids are angels. Always do what I say and quickly too!"

"Well that's good; hard to take care of little ones sometime, you know?"

"Not these." Nicollet assured him.

She stopped in front of her apartment house and told him good night. "Thank you for walking me home and maybe I'll see you another time."

"Would you mind if I came up just for a bit: I'm really lonely tonight, with the wife gone and all; please!" Carson begged.

Feeling sorry for him, Nicollet let him go up to her apartment and within minutes he was kissing her and fondling her. He led her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. Taking off his shirt he promised not to hurt her; "I just need to get this pressure out of me."

He pulled her pink sweater over her head and knelt before her full tits and suckled one into his mouth. With his hands, he unzipped his jeans and pushed them down to his knees and freed his penis and stroked it until it was hard.

Then, laying her back onto the bed, he spread here legs and took her forcefully as every other man had. His mouth covered hers and his tongue darted deep into her throat. Then he crawled up to her shoulders, straddled them and forced her to suck his throbbing cock.

"Do you like the way I taste, baby?" he asked as his hips slid his dick in and out of her mouth.

Tears rolled down Nicollet's cheeks and she tried to push him off her. But he was much too strong.

When he finally came, he rolled off her and flipped her over. Stroking his prick once again to stiff mode, he turned her over and forced his thick head into her tight ass. For the next half hour, he fucked her ass until it bleed and the blood mingled with his cum.

He rolled off the bed and jumped in her shower, leaving her there, blood spewing from her butt.

"Thanks baby, maybe we can do this again sometime!" and he closed the door as he left.

Nicollet rolled off the bed and when she saw her own blood, she became ill. She crawled into the shower and bathed with the hottest water that she could stand. She washed every inch of her skin. She brushed her teeth and she cried.

She never told anyone of the incident and she never again returned to the bar.

Nicollet received a call from her employer asking her to keep the kids for three weeks so that their parents could go on vacation.

She quickly accepted the job and was excited that she was going to get to stay in that large home for three weeks.

There would be plenty to eat and big beds with thick mattresses to sleep in. Hot water, clean sheets and food, lots of food all for her to share in.

But best of all, no one to beat her and take advantage of her.

The morning before they left, she was given a schedule to follow as to when the kids ate, bathed, went to school, what they could watch on the TV and all of the other necessary information to take care of them.

What they didn't know was that Nicollet couldn't read. She was afraid to tell them.

Their parents left that afternoon and soon there was a knock on the door.

She opened the door and there stood Carson, a smile on his face. "How did you know I was here?" she asked.

I was in front of your house when he picked you up and brought you here. I came to see if I could help in anyway, he said with a smile.

"No, I don't think so. I have taken care of them for this long; I can still do it on my own. I'll see you again in a few weeks." She told him.

"Nicollet, can we have a coke?" one of the children asked.

She took the piece of paper that their parents had left and looked at it. But she couldn't read it. So she asked Carson to read it.

"Yeah they can have Coke once a day." He assured her. Then he said, "See, you need me to help you out here. You can't read these instructions."

"Okay but just for a little while. I'll learn these words and then you can go home!" she told him scornfully.

Carson made himself at home and talked to the girls after he had gotten a beer out of the fridge. He sat on the couch and watched the wide screen TV and told the girls to go to their room and play for a while.

They looked to Nicollet and she asked them if they would mind for a few minutes. They ran to their bedroom and closed the door.

Carson started unbuttoning her blouse and she slapped his hand away. "I have kids here and you can't do that in front of them!" she scolded.

"But they're in their bedrooms they won't come out."

I don't care; this is wrong and I will not do it with kids in the house. You need to leave!" she demanded.

Carson was determined to stay in that house until the kids were asleep and then try to rob the family. His plan was to blame it on Nicollet and have her put in prison, discrediting her and ruining her simple life.

After many attempts at getting Carson out of the house, Nicollet slipped into the study and called the police. "I want to report an intruder at the Hampton home; I am their baby sitter and this man is trying to hurt me and the children. Please send someone quickly before he hurts one of the children!" she pleaded.

When she returned from the study, she looked for Carson but he was no longer in the living room. She went from room to room looking for him and found him in the Carson's bedroom going through the drawers and opening closets.

"I called the police and they are coming for you!" she said as bravely as she could.

He slapped her and threw her on the bed. Ripping off his pants, he held her down until he could get her panties off. Then he raped her and slapped her around. Just as he rolled off of her, the police crashed through the front door.

She scratched his face with scissors she found in the bedside table and he slapped her hard. Her head hit the bedpost and she blacked out for a few moments.

When she came to, the police had Carson in cuffs. They asked her what had happened and she looked at him.

He gave her a daunting look that scared her. But she was through being scared of him and other men. The children she loved were in peril with him around.

She told the police what he had done and that she wanted him arrested and taken to jail.

"I'll get you for this bitch!" he cried as the drug him out of the house.

"Don't worry, he won't be hurting you or these children for a long time. You are the hero here," the policeman said. "If you need us again, don't hesitate to call!"

The tramp of the county was now a hero. Her life became better after that incident. She met a nice man from New York who was related to the Hampton's and just months after meeting they were married in a small but beautiful ceremony.

He idolizes her for who she is, what she had survived and how loving she was after a lifetime of abuse. Nicollet no longer needed to sleep with the light on; nor did she ever fear another man.

She did have three babies of her own. She named her daughter after her mother, Kathleen and her two sons are Jason and Michael. She sings every day and her husband treats her like a queen... for indeed she is.