Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers

"Yes, Mom, yes! Come for me baby!" Ethan cried out.

Her son's words did the trick for Joan, calling for her to come and calling her baby. She came as if on demand. Her body shuddered and the orgasm exploded out of her pussy and coursed throughout her whole body. It was strong, almost like having convulsions. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was wide open but no sounds were coming out. Her fingers gripped her son's arms digging her fingernails into his flesh.

Joan sucked in a deep breath and then cried out loudly as her whole body went rigid.

Ethan had stopped fucking his mother when he realized she was going into an orgasmic state. Now he could definitely feel her vaginal muscles squeezing firmly on his cock. He had been extremely close to coming himself and now, feeling what his mother's pussy was doing to his cock, put him over the edge. He began to fuck his mother furiously, that automatic gesture of wanting to drive his cock as deeply as possible into the pussy he was fucking as he was coming.

"Fuck yes!" Ethan cried out and then grunted several times as his hips and torso hunched up several times, spasmodically. He shot his semen into his mother's pussy for the second time that day.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Eric yelled out and began clapping. His cock was totally hard and standing straight out in front of him he was so turned on by watching the finale of his mother and brother fucking.

Joan and Ethan, breathing heavily, sweating profusely, feeling the last wonderful sensations of their orgasms, laughed at Eric's cry of bravo and his clapping.

Joan looked over to where Eric was standing beside the bed. She notice his hard cock.

"When I recover, sweetie, I'll suck that cock for you... unless, of course, you want to fuck me again."

"As good as your mouth felt, Mom," Eric said with a lustful look and a smile, "I most definitely want to fuck you again."

Chapter 5.

Joan woke up suddenly. What? What? Something was bothering her. And then she stiffened as her mind woke up completely and her memory of the previous night flooded her consciousness. Oh my God! she thought.

She turned her head, first to the right, then the left. Both of her sons were in bed with her. Thank God they were still asleep. How could this have happened?

She felt like screaming. She remembered masturbating in her office with her flashlight, then coming home and going into the swimming pool with her sons, brazenly seducing them and, later, having oral sex with them in her bathroom. She remembered how her youngest son had licked her pussy and brought her to orgasm then having vaginal sex with him while she sucked Eric's cock, letting him ejaculate in her mouth. She remembered how Eric had fucked her after they had taken a break for dinner and how Ethan then fucked her immediately after his brother had. She remembered fucking Eric a second time and sucking Ethan's cock until he, too, had come in her mouth.

They had fallen asleep a little after 11:00 p.m., but not before they changed the sweat-soaked and cum-stained sheets and had each taken a shower. Now, here she was, in bed between her two sons after an orgiastic evening and night of wild and wicked sex... . After committing the ultimate sexual sin: Incest!

Joan realized that the drug Aphrodite was the culprit in this sinful scenario, or rather, the dosage that she had taken. She knew she must have make a mistake, a miscalculation somewhere as to the strength and effect of the drug. She would definitely have to remedy that.

But for now... . She lifted her head to look at her bedside clock. It was just after six in the morning. She had to go pee and wanted to get out of bed without waking her sons.

Oh my God! she thought. How am I going to explain all this to them. Ah Jesus! I'm fucked! Then she laughed in her mind. Well, no, I was fucked yesterday, a lot, and Joan remember how good it had been. She could feel a soreness in the muscles of the inside of her upper thighs and in her pussy.

She forcefully rejected those thoughts. What she had done yesterday, having sex with her sons was wrong, wrong, wrong! But oh God, she had to admit to herself, it had been so damned good, possibly the best sex she had ever had. No! If she was going to be honest with herself, it was the best sex she'd ever had... even if it was so terribly wrong.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I'll figure it out, she told herself. I'm good at figuring things out.

Since the top sheet and comforter was pulled up to the shoulders of all of them, Joan, not wanting to uncover either Eric or Ethan for fear of waking them up, tried sitting up against the headboard and pulling her legs up to get them outside the covers.

She was naked of course, she realized, and she was sure her sons were naked, too. Nudity had never been a problem in their house but now, in this situation—in bed together—and after what they had done yesterday, well she didn't want them to wake up and see her naked and assume that all was okay, because all most definitely wasn't okay.

Joan quietly, carefully worked her way out of the covers then started carefully scooting towards the end of the bed.

"Morning, Mom," Eric said sleepily.

Joan gave a little start. "Morning Eric," she said as she turned her head to smile at him. "I've got to go pee and I didn't want to disturb you or Ethan."

"S'all right, Mom," Eric yawned mightily. "It's early." A statement not a question.

"Yes, but, you know, I always get up early." And she did, even on weekends. It was hard for her to sleep in.

" 'K," Eric said as he closed his eyes and laid his head back down on his pillow. "Coming back to bed?"

"No, sweetie, I'm going to get dressed and go make some coffee. Then I have some work to do in the office." She was going to go over her calculations as to proper dosage of the aphrodisiac drug she had taken yesterday.

Eric didn't answer. He had fallen back to sleep already. Ethan had never stirred.

Several minutes later, with a cup of steaming coffee in hand Joan went into her office and booted up her computer. When it was ready, she accessed her computer in her office at GynaDyne via a special code then she pulled up her transcribed notes to read through them carefully. She cursed herself for not bringing the file with her hand written notes home but she had been flustered when she left her office yesterday evening, not thinking straight.

A few minutes later Joan faintly heard a toilet flush. A few moments after that she heard someone in the kitchen. She had left her office door open.

"That you, Eric," she call out.

"No, Mom, it's me," Ethan answered. "Eric's still asleep."

Seconds later he came into the office with his own cup of coffee in hand. "You're up early, Mom, like always." He bent down and gave his mother a peck on the cheek.

Joan had stiffened when she realized what he was doing, but the kiss was just a sweet, non-sexual, morning greeting and she relaxed.

"What're doing, Mom?" Ethan asked as he sat in a nearby chair.

"I, uh... I made a miscalculation on the new drug that I was working on," she answered.

Joan stopped reading and taking notes and turned in her chair to face her youngest son. God, I can't believe it, she thought. I made love to my baby boy last night. How could I have? But her body gave a shiver at the memory of the pleasure Ethan and Eric had given her yesterday.

"Ethan, do you have any plans for today, well, this morning, actually?"

Ethan took a sip of his coffee. "Nope, just going to hang out. Why are you...?" He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"No," Joan said sharply, cutting him off emphatically before he could say what she was sure he was going to say. She noticed a look of hurt surprise on her son's face.

"Uh, I want to talk to you and your brother a bit later after I go over some figures here. Let him know when he wakes up. Okay? It's really important, Ethan"

"Yeah sure, Mom." Ethan said.

He sensed that all wasn't right with his mother this morning. He wondered if she was having second thoughts about yesterday. But why? She'd come on to Eric and him. Hell she was so hot and horny yesterday it was all Eric and he could do to satisfy her sexually, or so it seemed.

"Okay Ethan," Joan said as she turned back to her computer screen.

She was in full professional mode and that was a dismissal. Ethan realized it and got up, giving his mother one last look as he left the office. He went into the living room and turned on the TV to see if anything interesting was in the news.

Twenty minutes later Ethan went back into the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. He turned around as Eric came in, yawing and stretching. Upon seeing his little brother, Eric gave him a big grin.

"Nothing like a lot of fucking and sucking to make a man sleep well even if it was incest, eh, Ethan?"

Ethan chuckled then turned serious. "Yeah, but that might all be over this morning."

"Huh?" Eric asked as he got himself a mug and filled it with coffee. "What'd you mean it might all be over?"

"Mom's in a very different mood this morning, Eric. Very different. And she wanted to make sure we were hanging around this morning. She wants to talk to both of us and it sounds serious."

Eric frowned as he took a sip of his coffee. "Hmm? Correct me if I'm wrong, Ethan, but didn't she come on to us yesterday evening? Didn't she say 'we're all adults here'? Didn't she initiate the action by grabbing our cocks in the pool and by kissing us in a very un-motherly way?

"Yeah, yeah. You're not mistaken. She was, pardon the expression, as horny as a bitch in heat, taking all the cock she could get. But this morning when she asked if I was going to be around and I started to ask if she wanted more sex, which, believe me, would have been great with me, but she cut me off, hard. Told me to tell you that she wanted to talk to us, then dismissed me abruptly."

"Where is she anyway?"

"In the office going over something from work I think. From what I could see, her computer screen was full of mathematical equations."

Eric and Ethan knew their mother was a highly competent and respected chemical engineer and that she worked for GynaDyne as their head research and development chemist. Other than that they knew little about her specific work. She seldom told them about any thing she was in the process of developing until it had passed review and was ready for human testing, if applicable, or ready for test marketing.

Joan came into the kitchen just then to get herself another cup of coffee and to see if Eric was up yet.

"Good, you're both here," she said. "And yes, Ethan, I was working on something from work. I somehow made a serious miscalculation but I think I've found it."

Joan was dressed in a comfortable flannel shirt and jeans, but barefoot. She also was wearing panties and a brassiere

She stopped speaking as she filled her mug with coffee. After that she turned around to face her boys and leaned back against the counter. They were both wearing lightweight shorts and T-shirts and she could see slight lumps in the crotch of their shorts as though they weren't wearing underwear and their cocks were partially erect.

Hmm? she thought. They're probably running what happened yesterday through their horny male minds right now.

Joan took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Boys, we have to talk... and I don't think you're going to like what I have to say. Let's sit down."

She walked over to the kitchen table, pulled out a chair and sat down. Eric and Ethan looked at each other and shrugged then followed their mother to the table.

Joan thought for a moment. She thought about what it had felt like having sex with both of her sons yesterday. She knew it had been really, really good sex, fantastic even. She also assumed that a large part of what she had felt was enhanced by the aphrodisiac drug, Aphrodite, that she had decided to test out on her own... the first human guinea pig.

But a part of her mind also wondered just how good sex with her boys would have been—would be—without the drug. She closed her eyes and tried to force that thought from her mind, but it wouldn't go. It buzzed around in the back of her mind like a mosquito at night when you're trying to sleep.

She didn't have a regular lover, hadn't had one for several years. She dated occasionally, but it rarely led to sex. Mostly she relied on her dildo, watching selected porn videos, or just using her imagination. She liked it that way. It was safe sex with no emotional entanglements. But, after having experienced making love to both of her sons, handsome, strong young men, and how good it had felt to have their hard male bodies against hers, and their hard cocks in her pussy and mouth, as well as Ethan's wonderful mouth on her pussy, she was almost ready to accept the fact that she really did want to continue an incestuous sexual relationship with her sons. Almost.

Incest, a small part of her brain screamed! That horrible and shameful accusation of forbidden sex. So socially taboo that civilized people never ever discussed it in any context except in regard to criminality or psychological problems.

How she could even begin to consider continuing to have sex with her sons Joan didn't know, didn't want to know. All she knew is what she had to do.

She took in another deep breath as she opened her eyes and, again, let it out slowly. Both Eric and Ethan were looking at her attentively.

"Just a second," Joan said as she got up from the table. She went to her purse and got out the vial of Aphrodite and brought it back to the table.

"This is a small sample of a new drug, an aphrodisiac for women, that my associates and I have been working on. It works on the specific brain chemistry of women to arouse them sexually. We think it will be a big, big seller. And I'll get a big, big bonus if it is.

"Just this week it was approved by the FDA for human testing. Well, really, all the chemicals in it are well know and have been used, individually, in other applications. It's just that we brought them all together in this drug to work synergistically.

"Yesterday afternoon, after the last of my team left for the day, the weekend, I made up my mind to be the first to try the drug. I had run calculations on what the correct dose should be for an average, so-to-speak, arousal peak. It seems that I was wrong because... ." Joan swallowed and looked down, not wanting to meet her son's eyes. "Because, well, you both know what happened last night. I've been going over my transcribed notes this morning and I'm sure I've found my mistake, my miscalculation. It seems like I actually took a dose ten times stronger than I should have."

"Mom," Eric spoke up, worried. "Can it cause you any, uh, you know, long term problems, physical or psychological problems."

Joan looked up and saw the concern in both boys eyes. She almost cried then.

"Thank you, dear, for your concern, but no. How can I analogize it? It's rather like LSD in its effects. If you take too much you just have a more intense experience."

Joan was speaking from personal knowledge. In her college days she and a few other chemistry majors had made up their own LSD and tried it... more than once.

"But I've heard the horror stories about LSD," Ethan said.

"Mostly overblown, dear." Joan responded. "Sure if someone slips it in your drink without your knowledge there can be problems. And, if you have strong and unresolved emotional problems you probably shouldn't be doing it, especially large doses of it. But if you're an emotionally stable person and known what you're taking and that it's only a drug and that it will wear off in a few hours then, no, no one should have any real problems. Of course, if you decide to take a really strong dose, then you need trustworthy friends there to watch over you.

"But, with this drug, Aphrodite, a large dose just makes you extra horny and, well, you saw how I was last night." Joan looked at her boys and shrugged. "And I just want to say I'm so very sorry."

"But why?" Eric asked. "Like you said in the pool we are all adults, consenting adults. And, hell, I had a great time, Ethan had a great time and you, Mom, you had a great time, too. What's to apologize for? It's only sex between people who already love and care about each other."

During their sexual escapade yesterday, and before going to sleep later, as well as just after waking up this morning, Eric had thought about the fact that he and his mother and his brother had committed incest. Something that horrifies the average person. But why, he had wondered? Adults should own their bodies and should be able to decide who and who not to have sex with. It wasn't like they raped their mother. And it definitely wasn't a matter of an adult—their mother—taking advantage of minors—her sons. He and Ethan were adults and willing participants... more than willing participants in having incestuous sex with their mother. She, too, had been a very willing participant in what they did. Hell! She initiated it, even if this drug she was talking about had anything to do with it. As to Ethan and himself he knew that prior to yesterday they both, subconsciously at least, thought that their mother was a sexually attractive woman. All they'd needed to throw off the incest taboo was her direct frontal assault at seducing them.

"But, Eric, it's so wrong. It's incest for God's sake! What would... what would the neighbors think... or our family, my sister, my brother, my parents, what's his name parents—referring to her ex-husband—or your friends, or mine... or my coworkers?"

"Well, I'm certainly not going to tell them," that was Ethan speaking up. "It's none of their business, Mom. It's our business and only our business. I love you, Mom. I mean I really do love you and care about you and yesterday, well, I guess you could say that I learned a new way to love you, to love you even more and more deeply than I did before. I liked it, Mom. I liked it a lot. No. Scratch that. I loved it and I was hoping you loved it too."

Eric was nodding his agreement. "He's right, Mom. I feel exactly the same way."

Joan's eyes had widened at her youngest son's speech and her mouth had opened to say something, but she didn't. She placed her elbows on the table, her coffee forgotten. She clasped the fingers of her hands together and rested her mouth against them. She closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths.

What could she tell her sons? That even though she had been under the effects of an overdose of a true aphrodisiac she felt much the same way? No, she couldn't. She had to stop this right now.

"Boys, incest is illegal. If anyone found out we could all go to jail."

"So we make damned sure no one finds out." Eric responded. "Tell me you didn't enjoy having sex with us last night, Mom."

Joan turned her head away, afraid to look him in the eyes, afraid that he would see the truth there. She shook her head and gave an exasperated sigh.

"By the way, Mom," Eric continued when she didn't respond to his inquiry. "Just how much of an overdose did you take of this." He had picked up the vial of Aphrodite.

Joan reached over and gently took the vial from her oldest son's hand. "It seems that six milligrams would have been enough for the effects I wanted. I took sixty milligrams.

Look boys, it's over. We're not having any more sex. The subject is closed."

Joan got up from the table, taking the vial with her, and went back into her office.

"Well damn!" Ethan said.

"It's not over yet, little brother." Eric told him. "But tell me, Ethan, it didn't bother you at all to be fucking Mom?"

Ethan grinned at his big brother. "Well, when she grabbed our cocks in the pool it was a little weird. But then, I was already half-way to a stiffie just from watching her. Weren't you?"

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers
1...45678...16