Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers

Joan slipped her mouth over Eric's swollen glans. She felt, rather than tasted, his pre-cum oozing out of his urethra. She sucked and swallow then began sucking up and down on her oldest son's cock as her youngest son's mouth was sucking and licking her pussy.

The aphrodisiac that the boys had slipped their mother, while not as strong as the miscalculated dose she had given herself the evening prior, was still a strong dose and Joan was totally into what she was doing with her sons—sucking Eric's cock while Ethan licked her pussy. It was a replay of the night before, she realized, only in the kitchen.

Joan was totally enamored with the hard male rod she was sucking her mouth back and forth on. She wanted in the worst way for Eric's cock to explode in her mouth, to shoot a big load of his hot, thick cum into her mouth, and to swallow every bit of it. That thought was wonderfully exciting to her. She was equally enamored with how good Ethan's mouth felt on her pussy. She knew it wouldn't be long before she, herself, would be exploding with an orgasm, coming all over Ethan's mouth... and that, too, was indescribably exciting.

Eric came first. His mother's mouth, and the very sight of her sucking his cock—in the kitchen in broad daylight—took him over the edge of sexual release.

"Unh! Unh! Yes! Mom! Now!" Eric grunted and then his cock was spewing his thick man cream deep into his mother's mouth in spurt after spurt. His mother swallowed every bit of it and then kept sucking on his cock for a few moments after he had emptied everything he had into her mouth.

Eric took a couple of deep breaths as his body finished shuddering from the pleasure that coming in his mother's sucking mouth had brought him.

"Oh yeah, yeah, Mom. That was great," he said. "Absolutely wonderful.."

Joan, who was holding her son's cock by the base, pulled her mouth off of it and laughed. "I loved it, too," she said. Feeling her son come in her mouth thrilled Joan and swallowing his thick cum thrilled her even more.

She squeezed Eric's cock firmly and ran her hand slowly up to the glans. A big drop of her son's semen oozed out of the end of his dick and Joan's lips were there to quickly slurp it up.

"Oh nooo!" Joan cried as Ethan pulled his mouth back from his mother's wonderful little pussy.

He loved licking her pussy but he wanted to fuck it in the worst way. His cock was so hard it almost hurt. He had been watching while his mother sucked his older brother's cock and how Eric had come in their mother's mouth. Now he wanted to shove his hard cock in his mother's pussy and fuck her until she—and he—came.

Ethan glanced up at his brother. "The table," he said.

Eric nodded. He understood.

"Mom," Eric said, "put your arms around my neck. Ethan and I are going to put you up on the table."

"Oh, okay," Joan said, somewhat bemused but willing to do as her son asked her. She let go of Eric's fading erection and wrapped her arms around his neck as he got his hands and forearms under her back.

As Ethan came up off his knees he place the inside of his elbows under the back of his mother's knees and wrapped his hands over the tops of her thighs then he stood up as Eric lifted. The boys carefully moved their mother the short distance to the table top and gently set her down across it. Her ass was right at the edge of the table where Ethan was standing.

Joan lifted her head. "What... what?

"I want to fuck you, Mom," Ethan said simply as he rubbed his swollen cockhead through his mother's wet sexual slit.

"Ohhh, yeah," Joan sighed. As much as she liked Ethan licking her pussy having his nice big cock fucking her would be even better.

Eric bent down to give his mother a sweet and affectionate kiss. "Thanks, Mom. And after Ethan fucks you, I want to fuck you, too."

"Uh-huh," Joan said distractedly, as she felt her youngest son's thick cock slide fully and deeply into her tight wet pussy. "Oooo! Oooo! Yesssss!" She hissed with pleasure.

"Ohhhh Ethan!" Joan moaned, "you cock feels sooooo good fucking me."

"Yeah, Mom," Ethan answered, "your pussy feels damned good on my cock, too."

Joan bent her legs at the knees and pulled them up towards her chest, exposing her pussy as much as she could, as her youngest son fucked his cock in and out of her tightly stretched pussy with his thick cock. In this position he was going balls-deep and she loved every inch of it.

"Oh yes, baby! Fuck me. Oh yes, fuck me!" Joan cried out.

"Do you like this, Mom? Do you like me fucking you? Did you like sucking Eric's cock and having him come in your mouth? Do you like having your boys fuck you, Mom?" Ethan was super-aroused and horny and wanted to hear his mother answer him in the affirmative. Just speaking to her like that added to his arousal.

A part of Joan's mind was screaming: No, no, not again! I shouldn't... I can't be having sex with my son's again! Another part of her mind responded with, well you are. You just let Eric come in your mouth and you enjoyed it, sucking his cock, swallowing his cum. You let Ethan lick your pussy and you enjoyed that. You're letting Ethan fuck your pussy and you're really enjoying that. It's a done thing. Deal with it later. Enjoy it now. The protest in her mind shut down and went slinking down a long, dark corridor. I'll be back it said quietly.

Joan relaxed. She was doing it again, even after telling her sons that morning that they would never have sex with her again. But she was so damned horny. Was this some kind of backlash or flashback response to the aphrodisiac? She didn't know. Now was not the time to worry about it. That would wait till later. Now, right now, she wanted this, wanted to have her pussy and even her mouth filled with hard cock. She wanted to be fucked and fucked good, even by her sons. She would deal with all this later... maybe.

"Yes, baby, I like it. I love it. I want more of it. I want you to fuck me really good. Then I want Eric to fuck me after you do. And I want to suck your lovely cock, too, and have you come in my mouth. I want to swallow your delicious cum like I did with Eric." Joan had lifted her head and she gave her youngest son a sultry look through half-closed, lust-filled eyes. She smiled lasciviously at him.

"Jesus!" Ethan said.

His mother's words excited him to an even higher level of arousal. He looked at his older brother, who was grinning and pulling on his cock, which was beginning to get hard again.

Joan was moaning and gasping and sighing from the pleasure that her son's hard cock was giving her, fucking her wet, willing, and wanton pussy. The fact that her youngest son was fucking her on the kitchen table in broad daylight increased her excitement.

Right here, she thought, in the kitchen, on the table. God, this was like a fantasy come true. Although she had never thought that it would come true with her sons fucking her.

"Oh yeah, baby," Joan breathed out. "Fuck me. Fuck your mother you beautiful motherfucker." Her words shocked her but at the same time they added to her arousal. Her sons were motherfuckers and she was the lucky mother being fucked by them.

"Ohhhh yes, Ethan! Fuck me!" Joan was on the edge of a wonderful orgasm. She could feel it coming closer and closer.

She was fucking in her kitchen—and that was amazing. She was fucking on her kitchen table—and that was amazing. And she was being fucked so wonderfully by her youngest son—and that was more than amazing. It was fantastic!

She had just sucked her oldest son's cock and made him come in her mouth and she had greedily swallowed down all of his thick, hot semen as it had spurted into her mouth. Now the feeling of her youngest son's thick cock pounding in and out of her pussy was wonderful... beyond wonderful! She loved this! She wanted more! And, yes, yes, she was going to come soon, very soon. She could feel it building up inside of her. And she wanted it. Oh how she wanted her son to make her come, fucking her pussy so good, so hard, so fast!

Ethan was watching the play of emotion on his mother's face and loving it. Then he looked down to where his cock was sluicing in and out of her wet pussy. It was a tight pussy, too. He figured his mother's workouts were working. But more, he loved the sight of his cock as it pulled out of his mother's pussy all wet and slick and shiny with her lovely vaginal lubrication.

Oh God! he thought. That's fucking beautiful. My mother's pussy juices coating and lubricating my cock so I can fuck her better, harder, faster.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God! Joan cried out loudly. Her hips shook and her body shuddered as a wonderfully intense orgasm swept over her. Her right hand was gripping the edge of the table, her knuckles white. Her left hand was squeezing and massaging her left breast firmly.

Ethan kept fucking his mother. He was close to his own orgasm and didn't want to stop. He was totally excited by the fact that he had just brought his mother to orgasm again. And then he, too, was gasping and grunting and shoving his cock even harder and faster into his mother's grasping pussy as his incredibly hard cock shot stream after stream of cum deep up inside her vagina.

Oh damn! His brain screamed. This feels so damned good. This is the best sex I've ever had.

"Ohhh, Mom!" Ethan gasped out. "I love this. I love fucking you. I love you, Mom. I love you so much." And then, with his still hard cock shoved deep inside his mother's pussy, he leaned down to rest his upper body on his mother's still heaving chest, squashing her wonderful tits against his chest, but mostly supporting his weight on his forearms. He kissed his mother with several sweet kisses for a long time.

Joan ran her hands through her youngest son's hair then pulled his head back gently to gaze into his eyes. She looked at him with a loving, admiring look and with eyes just a little misty.

"I love you too, Ethan. And, yes, I love making love with you... and Eric." She turned her head and glanced up at her oldest son.

Eric bent down to kiss his mother as Ethan straightened up.

"Ohh damn!" Joan said. Ethan slowly pulled his fading cock from her pussy. "I like the feeling of a cock going soft in my pussy."

Ethan grinned and shrugged. He walked around the table to get a clean kitchen towel from a drawer. He wiped his wet cock off then folded the towel and pressed it against his mother's pussy. Some of his cum was beginning to leak out.

Eric kissed his mother several times before asking: "You want some more, Mom!"

Joan gave her oldest son a look of delight. "Yeah! Of course I do, baby. But let me change positions."

Eric pushed up and away from his mother and the table.

Joan, without waiting for any help from her sons, levered herself up, moved Ethan's hand away and placed her own hand on the towel, then scooted off the table. She placed her free arm around Ethan's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Then she pulled the towel out from between her legs and folded it again and placed it on the table.

Eric came around the corner of the table and Joan pulled him down for a kiss, too. Then she turned and bent over the table, laying her body down on it, splaying her arms out wide, and spreading her feet apart. Her beautiful firm ass and toned legs, along with her small waist and lean back made for a beautiful view for both of her sons.

Joan stretched her arms above her head and stretched shoulders and her back, then she pushed her ass back and up as she stretched up on her toes. She brought her arms down against her ribs, bent at the elbows and partially holding her body up off the table. Her pussy and ass were totally exposed and open.

Joan relaxed and lifted her head to look at Eric over her shoulder. "Is this position okay for you, honey," she asked seductively.

Oh my God, Joan thought, I am acting like such a slut... and for my boys. I'm so damned wicked. But, oh how good it feels and oh how exciting it is to be having sex with them. Incest! Fucking my sons! My sons fucking me, their mother! But I've never had such good and satisfying sex. Oh my, I hope it's not just the effect of the drug.

Another thought entered her consciousness. Okay, so it's incest, but if the sex is just as good—or nearly so—without the drug would I want to continue having sex with my boys? One part of her wanted to say yes and to hell with what society thinks is right or wrong. Another part of mind told her she had better go easy.

"Mom," Eric said, stroking his now fully hard cock, "that position is wonderful." And it was. His hot mom bent over the table like that with her legs spread and her pussy in plain view and so accessible below her butt cheeks. What was not to like.

Ethan leaned against the counter, playing with his slowly recovering cock, watching as his big brother positioned himself behind their mother.

Eric slowly rubbed his swollen glans through his mother's very wet, nearly dripping wet labia. He had to spread his legs a bit wider than his mother's and flex his knees just a little to line his cock up with her pussy.

Joan moaned with pleasure at the delightful feeling of her oldest son's engorged but smooth cockhead dredging up and down between her wet pussy lips—wet from her natural lubrication and also from Ethan's cum.

Eric placed one hand at the base of his cock and one hand on his mother's back right where her spine ended and her ass crevice began. He carefully positioned the head of his thick cock at his mother's vaginal opening... then slowly shoved the whole length of his long cock as deep as he could into his mother's tight, grasping, but oh so slick pussy. He released his hold on his cock as it slid out of view.

"Oh my God, Eric, yesssss!" Joan cried out. The feeling of her son's big cock filling her pussy so smoothly, so fully, so completely was incredibly wonderful. She pushed her ass back at him to make sure she was getting every bit of it stuffed inside her that she could.

Eric held still for a moment, savoring the fantastic feeling of his mother's tight, wet, warm sexual sheath that was gripping his cock so delightfully.

Joan wiggled her ass back and forth then did a kinda of circular motion. She, too, was savoring the wonderful feeling of her son's big cock stretching her vaginal opening tightly and filling her pussy completely.

Eric grabbed his mother by the hips and began fucking his cock in and out of her heavenly hole with long slow strokes. He looked over at his brother who grinned and nodded. Eric grinned and nodded back. He looked down to see his cock, like Ethan had, coated and slick with his mother's wetness. He saw how, when he pulled his cock back, his mother's tightly stretched pussy lips would pulled out with it.

Eric was breathing deeply. He turned his face to the ceiling and just fucked his mother slowly, with long strokes, getting so damned turned on by the feeling of his cock filling and un-filling his mother's pussy. He was completely enjoying how good her tight, wet little pussy felt on his cock, holding on to her hips, hearing her moaning and mewling with pleasure.

My God, Eric thought, this is some of the best fucking I've ever done. We just have to keep this going. We just have to convince Mom to continue to be our lover. And I know that it's so good because, not only is my mother a hottie, a hot desirable woman, but she likes it, she likes Ethan and me fucking her. I just know she does.

Eric looked back down over the beautiful sight of his mother's body, from ass to shoulders. Her head was turned to the left, lying on the table. Her beautiful auburn hair partially obscured her face but he could see that her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. He looked down to watch his cock fucking her. That was a beautiful sight also.

Eric picked up speed then, fucking his mother faster, harder.

"Ooooo! Yes, Eric! That's it! Yes, baby, fuck Mommy hard and fast with that big beautiful cock of yours!"

As with Ethan, so with Eric, his mother's words of lust and desire and pleasure increased Eric's arousal greatly.

Shit, he thought, I hope I can hang on until Mom is coming.

Ethan watched his brother fucking their mother, bent over on the kitchen table. It was a beautiful sight. It already had his cock nearly fully erect again. Also, he thought, eating a meal at this table will never be the same again... but in a good way.

"Mom! Mom! God your pussy feels so fucking fantastic," Eric gasped. "Oh God, Mom, I love this. I love fucking you like this, bent over on the table. Oh hell, Mom, I'd love fucking you anyway I could. Oh shit! This feels so damned good!

"I'm going to come soon, Mom! I'm going to come soon!"

"Yeah, baby, yeah!" Joan managed to say in a panting voice. "Come in my pussy. I want to feel your cum flood my pussy just like Ethan's did."

"Oh! Ohhh! Yessss! Now, Mom, now!" Eric said as his big cock began shooting its load of hot, sticky semen into his mother's pussy. His eyelids fluttered and he lost focus. He pounded his cock hard, hard, hard into his mother's tight, wet fuckhole and his body shuddered with the pleasure of it all.

Joan gave out a high pitched sound as she, too, started coming and coming hard. The feeling of her oldest son's cock pounding her pussy so hard, the thought that she had just been fucked by her youngest son so wonderfully, and the knowledge that now Eric's hot cum was flooding her pussy also, shoved her over the edge and into a delightful orgasmic bliss.

Ethan was now totally turned on from watching his brother and mother having sex and coming in front of him with such obvious intensity and pleasure. He was stroking his fully erect penis.

Eric had stopped moving. He still had his cock stuffed as deep up inside his mother's pussy as he could. His hands were on her hips holding her tightly against his body. He could feel both the last spasms of his cock as his orgasm faded and the last clenching contractions of his mother's pussy as her orgasm, too, faded. His legs were shaking and he laughed as he pulled his feet together, pulling his sopping wet cock from his mother's vagina. He laughed from the sheer joy that he was feeling from a great fuck and a great orgasm.

Eric leaned over his mother, who was holding her position, still breathing deeply. She had her arms pulled up close to her body and her eyes were shut, but her face had a serene, relaxed look on it. He pulled some hair away from his mother's ear and kissed and nibble on it, eliciting as smile and a shiver of pleasure.

"I love you, Mom. God, I love you so much," Eric whispered into his mother's ear.

Joan opened her eyes and grinned. "And I love you, too, Eric. I love you so much, too."

Eric straightened up then helped his mother to straighten up. She turned into his arms and raised her face to him and they kissed a long time.

"Thank you, Eric, for such a wonderful orgasm."

Joan turned to Ethan, still leaning against the counter, still stroking his big hard cock. She grabbed the towel off the table and pressed it against her pussy, which was beginning to leak Eric's cum. She looked at Ethan's cock then up at his face. "And thank you, too, Ethan, for the wonderful orgasm that you gave me." She paused a bit, grinning mischievously, "And it looks like we might have to do a little more to settle down your raging hormones, eh?"

Ethan grinned, gave his mother an quick eyebrow raise. "Well... I mean, yeah, I'd love too. But only if you want to, Mom."

"Oh yeah. I want to." She turned to look at her oldest son, then back to her youngest. "We're not done yet, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," both Eric and Ethan said at the same time, then laughed.

Joan laughed, too. "Eager lovers. That's what a woman likes. But first I have to go pee and clean up a bit."

Joan pulled the towel away from her pussy and set it on the table. She then gave Eric a quick kiss on the lips before going over to Ethan to grab his cock and squeeze it and to give him a quick kiss on the lips also. "In my bedroom for more comfortable... fucking," Joan said with an impish smile as she headed for the back of the house.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers
1...7891011...16