Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Good girl," John cooed. He planted the butt plug on the table next to Victoria's plate. "That should serve as an incentive."

"As if I needed one," Victoria bristled. "By the way, how am I supposed to eat?"

"I don't know. How do you normally eat?"

"With a knife and fork."

"Interesting. Just like everyone else."

"How am I supposed to cut my meat if I only have the use of one hand."

"All you have to do is ask."

"Will you help me?"

"It would be a pleasure."

John leaned toward Victoria and cut her petite filet mignon into bite sized pieces.

"Should I feed you, also?" he asked.

"That won't be necessary."

Victoria stabbed a piece of steak with her fork and lifted it to her mouth. It was impossible for her to savor the flavor while her mind was focused on the job at hand. Despite her hunger, the meat in her hand was commanding more of her attention than the meat in her mouth.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I paint."

"You're an artist?"

"No. I'm a painter."

"So you're an artist."

"No. I paint. Houses."

"You're a builder? A contractor?"

"No, I'm a laborer."

"Then... how...are you? I'm... confused."

"I won the lottery. Literally. I won the god damned lottery. Three hundred and twenty-seven million, six hundred forty-one thousand, two hundred and eleven dollars. I had the sole winning ticket in the fucking Powerball lottery. Now, I get a check for sixteen million, three hundred eighty-two thousand and sixty dollars a year for twenty years."

"I see."

"I'm worth more than all but three or four of these bastards. Mother fuckers who wouldn't have dreamed of talking to me six years ago were suddenly inviting me to join their private club and schmoozing me so I might throw some business their way."

"Do you?"

"Not if I have a choice."

"Why are you so bitter? You're one of them now, no matter how you got here. This club is all about upward mobility."

"I'll never be one of them--not that I would want to be. They'll rub elbows with me and shake my hand and try to solicit my business, but as soon as I turn my back they're snickering and laughing at me. No matter how much I'm worth, I'm still the poor slob married to the stripper."

"Your wife is a stripper?"

"She used to be, before we were married. That's how we met. I was a customer at the club."

"Interesting. That explains her taste in videos."

"To an extent, but not in the way you're thinking."

"Oh?"

"Trina has...issues."

"We all have issues. No one's life is genuinely easy. We just try very hard to make them appear that way."

"Tell me, Victoria, when you're at the supermarket, do other women stuff dollar bills down your shirt and ask you for a lap dance? Has the loan officer at the bank ever told you that the only thing he needed to close a loan for you was a lap dance and a blow job?"

"No."

"I didn't think so. But that's what my wife has to put up with from men and women just like you, your husband, and the other members of your club."

"It's your club, too."

"Don't remind me."

"So let me get this straight. You avenge your wife's honor by flogging naked women in the woods?"

John shook his head and looked away.

"No." He turned and settled his gaze on Victoria. "Its not like that."

"Then what is it?"

"You wouldn't understand. You're too vanilla."

"I run around in the woods with no clothes dodging forty men firing paintballs at me and I'm vanilla? Please."

"I'm getting soft. You need to concentrate on your assignment."

Victoria became aware of the fatigue and pain spreading up her arm. She realized that her pace had slowed and her concentration had slackened. She released her grip on John's cock, turned her chair toward him, and replaced her left hand with her right.

"Better?" she asked.

"Adequate," he answered. "Don't let your attention drift again."

"Getting back to what we were discussing," Victoria said.

"That discussion is finished. Let's talk about you and your husband."

Victoria gulped.

"I'd rather not."

John lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm not here to discuss my personal business," Victoria added. "I'm yours for the night, and then tomorrow I go home to my husband. Whatever happens here stays here, and whatever happens at home, stays at home."

"You sound like a commercial for Las Vegas."

"I have boundaries. I won't cross them. I don't care what you do to me."

"Have it your way."

John reached across the table and grabbed the enormous butt plug. He lifted Victoria from her chair, bent her over the table, and pushed her dress above her waist.

"Is this what you want?" he demanded.

"Go ahead. You're going to do it to me at some point. I might as well get it out of the way."

John slammed the butt plug on the table, released Victoria's arm, and stormed off toward the exit. Victoria remained motionless, bent over the table with her naked ass facing the room.

"Whooee!" Calvin bellowed. "I've never seen John so frustrated. You really pushed his buttons."

"I wasn't trying to."

"There are a three things he's sensitive about. You managed to bring up two of them."

"I didn't know...what's the third?"

"His mother."

"Of course. I'll be sure to avoid that subject. Thanks for the heads up, Calvin."

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart, and don't worry about John, either. He'll cool off in a few minutes."

"And then what?"

"I really don't know. You're the first trophy who has ever shown him that kind of spirit. All the other wives he's bagged were more, oh, how can I say it without being offensive? Compliant. They were more compliant. You, well, you're something entirely different."

"I don't know whether I should be pleased or concerned."

"I don't know either, sweetheart. This is new territory. All I know is the rest of the evening should be highly entertaining."

"Victoria, honey," Rochelle interrupted.

"Yes?"

"You can sit down now. The entire room doesn't need to see your naked ass."

Victoria blushed. She pulled her dress down and returned to her chair.

"Thank you," she said. "I..."

"Don't worry about it," Rochelle answered.

"I'm just..."

"Frustrated?"

"Yes. That man--he's so...so..."

"Unpredictable?"

"Exactly."

"He's getting to you."

"I don't think so. The only man who 'gets to me' is my husband."

"Oh, really? Then why are you so flustered?"

"I'm not flustered. This champagne has impaired my thinking, a little."

"I don't believe you. You haven't had that much to drink. I think you're in over your head, and you don't know how to handle the situation."

"Check yourself, Rochelle. John is a means to an end. That's all."

"I don't believe that crap, and neither do you."

"Ladies," John bellowed. He stepped toward the table, bowed toward Victoria, and then bowed once again in Rochelle's direction.

"Calvin." John tipped his head in Calvin's direction and then took his seat.

"What did I miss?"

"Well, dear," Victoria said, "Calvin was just explaining to us..."

"Soo-soo-sooey! Sooey! Soo-soo-sooey!" Terry bellowed from the next table. He held a dessert plate in front of the sobbing Maya as she crawled naked across the floor. Terry punctuated his pig calls with smacks of his enormous hand on Maya's quivering ass.

Victoria's gaze darted from the commotion at the next table to John, who sat to her left with a look of placid indifference on his face.

"John!" Victoria tugged on his sleeve. "Do something. Please."

"What would you like me to do?"

"Stop that! It's not right. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that."

"You know I can't interfere."

"That," Victoria pointed a shaking finger toward the other table, "isn't what this is supposed to be about!"

"Victoria..."

"You know I'm right." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Victoria..."

"Be a man, John. Step up to the plate and be a man."

John clenched his jaw and glared at Victoria. He raised his arm, flattened his hand, and held it in a menacing pose. Victoria shivered, and then sat upright. She met John's glower with her own watery stare.

John's steely gaze bored into Victoria's eyes. He lowered his hand and stood up.

"Terry," he called. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, Johnny boy," Terry answered. "What can I do for you?"

"Let's go get a drink."

"Alright. Just give me a second to finish feeding my little piggy."

Terry pushed the dessert plate into Maya's face, smearing chocolate and whipped cream all over her nose and mouth. He dropped the plate, smacked her ass, and then stood up and joined John at the bar.

Rochelle bent over and wiped Maya's face with her napkin.

"It's OK, sweetie, it's OK," Rochelle said as she stroked Maya's hair.

Maya wrapped her arms around Rochelle's waist and sobbed.

"Calvin," Victoria asked, "what do you think is John doing?"

"I'm afraid I have no idea. You've steered us into more uncharted territory. I don't know how this is going to work out. I will say one thing--I would be surprised if either John or your husband is still a club member when this weekend is over."

Victoria gulped. "I hadn't thought of that."

"What do you mean, 'you hadn't thought of that'? There aren't many rules here. It's pretty much an 'anything goes' event. You know that."

"But..."

"But nothing. Sure, Terry was making an ass of himself, but he's entitled to be an ass--he took her down. She's his trophy until morning."

"Would you want your wife to be treated like that?"

Calvin sat upright. He reached for his glass and drained it.

"What my wife does--so long as it is within the rules--is her business. End of story."

Calvin looked away.

"So, if a hunter in New York or Las Vegas takes down your wife next year and tells her..."

"End. Of. Story. This conversation is over."

"Hold on, Calvin. Let me get this straight. You're saying, so long as no rules are broken, it doesn't matter what happens to your wife. No matter how badly she is humiliated, you're OK with it. Is that what you're saying?"

"Listen to me, Victoria. I'm not going to discuss anything pertaining to my wife. I'm not going to talk about it. Now drop it."

"Drop what?" John's voice boomed.

Victoria turned to see John and Terry approaching the table.

"We were just wondering when the staff is going to serve our desserts," Victoria lied. "Nothing important."

"I see," John said. "Well, I do have something important to discuss. Or, rather, Terry and I have an announcement to make."

John turned and looked down at Maya.

"Maya, honey, get off the floor. Go to the restroom and clean yourself up. Put your dress on, and then come back out and join us."

Maya stood and beamed a smile toward John and Victoria. She avoided making eye contact with Terry.

"Oh, John, thank you," Victoria gushed. She stood and embraced John; she pressed her face into his chest as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Let me finish," John said as he lifted Victoria's arms from his chest and nudged her back a step. "You might not be thanking me once you've heard the rest of what we have to say.

"Maya is going to be spending the rest of the evening with me," John announced.

Victoria's face broke into a wide smile.

"And that means that you will be spending the remainder of the night with me," Terry added. A feral grin spread across his chiseled face.

Victoria's smile disappeared. Her eyes blazed as she looked from John to Terry, and back to John.

"How? Why? You can't...I won't...I...no...no...," Victoria stammered while shaking her head from side to side.

"You begged me to help her," John explained. "This was the best I could do. This is the only way the matter could be resolved without creating problems for you, for your husband, for Maya and her husband, and for me. It had to be this way."

"But..."

"Good night, Victoria. I'm going to find Maya and take her to my room. Have a pleasant evening."

Victoria glimpsed a tear forming in the corner of John's eye before he walked away. She felt a lump forming in her throat as he turned and disappeared around the corner nearest the restrooms.

"My dear," Terry said. He extended his arm and grazed the back of his hand across Victoria's cheek. "Dry your eyes. We're going to have so much fun this evening."

Terry ran his finger across the plunging neckline of Victoria's sheer dress. Victoria shivered. Terry grasped the edge of the dress and ripped it to the floor.

"Well, let's see what we have here. Toned, nice tan, longer legs. A little fat for my taste. What do you weigh, around one twenty-five? One thirty? Tits could be bigger--have you thought of getting implants? No matter--even with those mosquito bites you're much easier on the eyes than that little pig I captured this morning. Definitely an upgrade. I won this deal. Of course, Johnny

Power Balls could never get the best of me in a deal. He's just not man enough."

Victoria stood rigid. Standing in only her high heels, she straightened her back, raised her chin, and thrust her breasts outward. She felt her face flush, but she clenched her jaw and refused to be humiliated despite the fact that she was being displayed and evaluated like livestock. A piece of meat. At least I'm leaner meat. I hope he sees that and treats me better than he did poor Maya.

"Bend over."

Victoria bent at the waist and leaned forward until her face rested on the tablecloth.

"Nice form. Do you take yoga classes?"

"I used to be an instructor."

"Excellent. I'm going to have some fun tonight after all."

That makes one of us.

"Let's see what we have here. Spread your legs."

Victoria moved her feet a few inches.

"More. I want to be able to point a flashlight at your cunt and see light shooting out your eyes like a power point projector."

Victoria felt her face flush once again as she moved her feet several inches in either direction.

"That's better."

Terry felt her upper thighs and then smacked her ass with an open palm. He placed his hand on her crotch and shoved two fingers in her pussy. He sawed them back and forth for several seconds, and then pulled them out when Victoria's pussy became moist.

"Fifteen seconds. Not a bad response time. I've enjoyed tighter spaces, but you'll do alright."

"Are you about finished with the evaluation?" Victoria snapped. "My gynecologist doesn't take this long."

"Let me remind you who is doing the favor for whom. You're mine now. I'll do with you as I wish. If you don't want to end up eating slop off the floor like my last little piggy, you would do well to remember that."

"Just get on with it." Twelve hours until check-out time. He has to give me an hour to get cleaned up and packed. That means eleven more hours of this asshole.

Victoria heard a faint buzzing noise, and then a second later she felt a hard, vibrating cylinder pressed against her clit. A mini vibrator? I won't object to that.

"That's...nice," she said.

Terry didn't respond.

The buzzing was barely detectable over the background noise in the room. After two minutes the noise became lost as a tingling sensation spread from Victoria's crotch. She fidgeted back and forth, shifting her weight from one high heeled foot to the other.

I'm going to cum.

Victoria tilted her hips, thereby increasing the pressure of the vibrator on her clit.

Just a little more.

All sound in the room disappeared. Victoria closed her eyes and pressed her clit against the tip of the vibrator.

"Mmmmm."

Fuck! I didn't mean to moan out loud. He's probably going to make me beg for it now.

Victoria was surprised when Terry did not pull the vibrator away. Instead, he slipped two fingers into her slick pussy and twisted them from side to side.

"Oh!"

Shut up, damn it! So close. So close.

Terry pulled his fingers out and then slipped them back inside of her.

"Mmmmm. Oh! Mmmm!"

Victoria's body shook as her orgasm spread out in all directions. Her hips rocked back and forth as she ground her clit against the vibrator.

"Ungh! Ahhh! Oh!"

She continued rocking while the waves of pleasure crested and then diminished in their intensity.

That was good. I needed the relief. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Terry removed his fingers from Victoria's pussy. He switched off the vibrator and dropped it into his pocket.

"It seems that your friends have abandoned you."

Victoria glanced around the room. She saw Calvin and Rochelle on the dance floor in the midst of several other couples, but she couldn't find John or Maya anywhere.

"Now, what do we have here?" Terry reached across the table for the butt plug. He turned it over in his hands a few times and laughed. "This looks like something Johnny borrowed from his wife. I just wonder what he was planning to do with it."

Fuck. I forgot about that. Could this night get any worse?

"This looks rather large for such a small hole." Terry held the plug in front of Victoria. He turned it over and then handed it to her. "Feel that."

Victoria handled the object and then handed it back to Terry. She glanced around the room, feigning disinterest in Terry's veiled threat. She saw several couples on the dance floor, a few more scattered around the bar, and the rest engaged in various stages of sexual activity throughout the ballroom. Two tables over a naked woman she did not recognize was bouncing up and down on a man's lap. To her right a woman was laying on her back with her ankles over a man's shoulders as he thrust into her. To her left two seated men leaned back in their chairs with their eyes closed, as though they were experiencing a blissful dream. No doubt the two cocksucking women beneath the table are the explanation for their stupid glazed looks .

"What would you say that is, about three inches across at the widest point?" Terry asked. "Four, maybe?"

"I guess," Veronica answered in a low, even tone.

"That would have to do some damage, don't you think? I mean...I suppose if someone were used to getting something the size of a beer can shoved up their ass it wouldn't be too much of a problem. I know I wouldn't let anyone violate my ass like that. Have you ever had anything that big up your ass?"

"No," Victoria whispered.

"What do you think it might do to you?" Terry set the butt plug on the table a few inches from Victoria's face. "How do you think it would feel?"

Victoria gulped. I can't let him see that I'm afraid, damn it.

"Pain."

"Pain? Is that the best you can do? Of course you'll feel pain. An imbecile could tell me that it would be painful. I want to know what it would do to your muscles, to your tissues, to your psyche. I want to know what it will do to you."

Careful. Don't provoke him. There may be a way out of this. Just give him what he wants. Let him assert his dominance.

"I honestly don't know," Victoria whispered. "It would be traumatic, I'm sure."

"You don't know? To tell you the truth, I don't know either. I guess there's only one way to find out."

Terry picked up the butt plug, pressed the tip against Victoria's asshole, and pushed.

"Oww! Stop! No!"

Terry ignored her cries and pushed harder. Her asshole was already lubricated, so the tip slid through the opening and penetrated an inch deep before meeting resistance. Victoria clenched her ass cheeks and tried to squeeze the invader out, but Terry was too strong. He forced another two inches of the conical plastic plug into her ass before her anus was stretched to the limit.

"Stop! Damn it! You're hurting me!" Victoria sobbed.

Pain seared her backside. She felt as though her flesh were being split into two. With her hands gripping the table cloth, Victoria squeezed and pushed and fought with all of her strength. Despite her efforts, the plug penetrated another inch.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers