Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"More?"

John licked her again.

"Ungh! No!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes!"

"Beg me."

John lowered his face and sucked on her clit.

"Please! No more! Ungh! No more!"

"I said, beg for it."

"I'm begging! I'm begging! Please! No more!"

John climbed off Victoria and crawled to the foot of the bed.

"Remember this afternoon in the woods? I told you that you were going to beg for it."

"What? You said... I..."

Victoria's body continued to twitch. She took several deep breaths in an attempt to will the tension from her muscles. Her skin was on fire, and the burning was most intense near her ankles and wrists. Her stomach muscles ached and her shoulders felt as though she had been lifting weights.

John picked up a pillow and wedged it under Victoria's ass. He inspected his work, reached for another pillow, and forced that one beneath the first. He climbed onto the bed and knelt between Victoria's splayed thighs. He grabbed his erect cock with one hand and rubbed the tip against Victoria's dripping slit.

"Oh! Ahh!"

I can't believe how sensitive I am. The slightest touch is enough to set me off. Again.

John slid his cock head up and down the groove between Victoria's lips. He wiggled it against her clit, and then slid it downward to the opening of her channel. He paused for a second before pushing forward a scant centimeter.

"Oh god damn it! Just fuck me! I've waited all day!"

John leaned forward and lowered his face to Victoria's lips. He pressed his mouth to hers while pushing another centimeter of cock into her hungry pussy. Victoria opened her mouth and pushed her tongue past John's teeth. She arched her back and tried to impale herself on his shaft, but John drew backward in response.

"Fuck me, god damn it," she hissed into his mouth. "I'm yours."

John smiled.

"That's what I've been waiting to hear."

John pressed her body against Victoria's. He entered her pussy an inch at a time, stretching her drenched passage with his volume. He continued pushing until the entire length of his rigid shaft was buried within her warm, wet tunnel. He worked his tongue into her mouth, swirling it with hers.

The taste of her own pussy was unmistakable. It didn't matter. Victoria sucked his tongue while pushing hers into his mouth. She ground her tingling clit against John's pubic bone. An intense wave of electricity raced from her clit to her brain as another explosion caused her vision to go black.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Victoria had no idea whether she spoke those words or merely thought them in her head. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered, except the merging of John's flesh with hers.

John pulled back until only the tip of his cock remained sheathed in Victoria's pussy. Victoria groaned, but her groan became a gasp when John thrust forward. John withdrew and then pushed forward again, increasing his pace with every repetition.

Oh fuck. Every touch is triggering another orgasm. Every stroke ignites another flame.

"Fuck me. Ungh. Fuck me. Ahhhhhhh!"

John broke the kiss with Victoria. He buried his face in her neck, parted his lips, and pressed his teeth against her skin.

"Ungh! Mmmmmmm!" Victoria squirmed.

"Careful," she whispered as an afterthought.

John relaxed for a second, moved his mouth an inch lower, and bit again.

Oh god, here cums another one.

The orgasm washed over her with the force of a tsunami. Her body stiffened as every nerve conveyed an indecipherable message to her twitching muscles. Her convulsing pussy squeezed his thrusting shaft, nearly ejecting it from her slippery channel. John recovered in time and lunged forward, burying his swollen spear in her molten womb.

"Ungh! Oh yes! Ungh! Ahhhh!" she screamed into his ear.

John's pace quickened. His strokes became shorter and more forceful. He thrust in and out of her like a piston in the cylinder of a high performance engine. Beads of sweat dotted his forehead. The muscles on his arms and shoulders rippled from the exertion.

"Ungh! Yes! Ungh! Mmmmmm!"

Victoria opened her eyes and looked upward. She saw John's face, red and glistening, his mouth frozen in a snarl. She felt his hot breath on her face. She peered into his eyes and saw an intensity unlike any look her husband had ever given her.

He's holding back. He's waiting for me.

"Do it! Cum for me! Cum for me John! Cum for me!"

"Mmmmm! Ungh! Ahhhhh!"

John's body convulsed. His balls contracted, and a jet of semen raced up his shaft, exploding inside Victoria's hot pussy.

"Ungh! Ungh!"

"Oh baby! Oh John! Oh baby!"

Three more spurts erupted from his cock. John slowed his thrusts, and then collapsed on top of Victoria. For several minutes the only sound she heard was the thumping of her racing heart. She gradually became aware of John's weight crushing the air from her lungs.

"John," she hissed. "John."

He opened his eyes, momentarily unaware of his surroundings.

"Yes?"

"You're crushing me. I can't breathe."

"I'm sorry."

John scrambled to his feet. He retrieved a knife from his bag and cut Victoria's ropes. He threw the knife and rope on the floor and collapsed next to her.

"That was...incredible," Victoria said between gasps.

"I knew you were special," John said. "Out in the woods, even when I was still tracking you--I knew."

"Really? If I'm so special, why did you hand me over to Terry?"

"It was the only way. You wanted to save Maya. You were willing to sacrifice yourself for her. I didn't want to do it, but you wouldn't have been happy any other way."

"Are you sure it wasn't just because you had heard enough of my mouth?"

"Your strength is what makes you special. I admire that. In that way, you remind me of my wife."

"So, there's the real reason you wanted to get rid of me." Victoria grinned. "I reminded you of your wife."

"That's not what I said. I admired you even more when you didn't object to the trade. You knew what you were getting into, but you did it anyway. My wife would never have done that."

"Did I ever have a choice?"

"You could have kept your mouth shut."

"We both know that was never going to happen."

"Indeed."

"So what's next? Do we turn in and go to sleep?"

"That's up to you," John said. "I should be ready for another round in about thirty to forty-five minutes. Interested?"

"I wouldn't object to that. Fix us something to drink, and I'll go check on Maya."

"Sounds like a plan."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers