Trophy Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack wrestles with his feelings for his stepmother.
4.5k words
4.47
39.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of pounding feet echoed across the field as I sprinted towards the goal. I dodged left, then further left, midfielders closing on my position. I raised my stick to launch the ball, when suddenly a body check sent me tumbling. It came unexpectedly from the left and, unable to catch myself, I went down.

"Come on, Jack! You've got to look right AND left!" I shook it off as Coach launched into his end-of-practice spiel. "Listen up, guys! That's it until after spring break. Have fun, but try to come back in one piece, eh? We've got a game the Friday after you get back!" Coach's good-natured voice trailed off as he moved to speak with an assistant.

The team entered the locker room in high spirits. Good-natured jibes and discussions of spring break plans bandied back and forth as we all showered and changed. Our group contained only slightly more seniors than juniors and underclassmen, so not everyone was signed up for the senior trip to Cancun. That included me, though I was a senior. With a jerk, I tied the drawstring of my pants. You picked a fine time to get strict, mom. My mood soured as my teammates filtered out; I was not looking forward to spending spring break at home while everyone who mattered enjoyed the beaches of Cancun. Finally, I gathered my things and headed to my car.

Mia's red bmw stood out starkly against the pristine green grass of the lawn; I knew she was home from blocks away. A familiar feeling of disquiet settled into the pit of my stomach. As it had every time I came home since... the incident. Since you fucked her, my own harsh voice taunted me.

Weeks had passed; weeks of expecting some sort of reprisal for what I did. She had said she wouldn't tell my dad. But I didn't believe her. She had also said she was going to make me fuck her again. A frisson of heat coursed through me for an instant. Fear had shifted to euphoria in the first weeks, convinced that something in the recording made it useless to her. Then paranoia. And now this vague foreboding.

Mia was too conniving, too greedy, too much of a bitch to ever let that sort of leverage go. And yet, nothing. Not a word. It was as though it never happened.

Anger welled in me at the recollection of her tear, spit, and cum-smeared face. My dick twitched. I punched the steering wheel. Once, twice. Dammit. Fingers raked through my damp hair, setting it on end. I picked up my phone and tapped out a quick text.

Hey bb - u got time to see me b4 u leave 4 Cancun?

Sweet, horny Alison will help me forget. I tossed the phone back into my lacrosse bag and, with a heavy sigh, headed into the house. Mia still lives in my dad's house, no matter how long I sit in the car.

The house was surprisingly quiet when I entered. I didn't announce myself. Why should I? It's my house. I headed directly to my room, where I threw my bag in the corner and turned on the tv. I found my pipe in my bedside drawer and took a hit, tensing on the inhale, relaxing on the exhale. A plume of smoke, uniform and thick, bloomed in front of my face. Feeling much more zen after two more hits, I settled in to watch Netflix until Alison answered. At the thought of Alison, I idly rubbed my penis through my pants. I have some steam I'd love to blow off in her pretty mouth, I thought.

Not an hour later, I received a response: Wish I could. I leave tmrw and I'm packing tonight. Sry.

I smirked. She needed to say no at first, for some reason. Maybe because once I put hands on her she became so... pliant. Whatever the root, I was happy to pay the toll. Come on. You know you'll miss me. Come over after. We can watch a movie.

Without even waiting for Alison's reply, I left my room to tell my dad that a girl was coming over. I could hear his voice in the kitchen as I descended the stairs. "Hey-" the words stalled in my throat as I came upon a more intimate scene than expected.

Mia sat facing diagonally away from the stairs. Her brown hair pulled away from her face in a messy bun, she looked up at my dad over the small-rimmed glasses perched on her nose, smiling, chin resting on one yoga-pant-clad leg. My dad peered at the laptop screen in front of Mia, massaging her right shoulder with his left hand. They made an incongruous couple, her petite, mirthful youth against his looming, greying gravity. Yet, at this moment, they appeared quite content. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Looks like you got a lot of good work done today, dear." I rolled my eyes. Work? Clearing my throat, I moved across to the kitchen from the stairs. My dad looked up and smiled, "Jack! You must be glad to be on spring break."

I moved to the refrigerator, avoiding Mia's gaze. My dad's too, I guess. "Yeah. Wish I was going to Cancun." I scowled.

"Well, you know that's your mother's call, not mine." I turned to meet my father's brown eyes, nodding my acknowledgement, still avoiding Mia's green-eyed gaze, though I felt it on me. "I'm glad I caught you. I was just about to leave. I've got to get up to Boston unexpectedly. I should be back mid-week, though, so that we can go kayaking."

"Ok, Dad. Alison's coming over in a bit. After she packs for Cancun." Irritation laced my reply. Already annoyed at Mia's existence, the added frustration of my Dad's unexpected departure easily diverted to the roiling well of ambivalent feelings I held for her. Great. Now I'm stuck alone with Mia all week. I froze, standing in the open refrigerator. Alone. With Mia. All week. All of the blood in my body seemed to drop from my head into my pelvis.

After a brief hug for my dad, I gathered my snack and hurried back to my room.

At about 7:30pm, I ventured downstairs to play games in the basement. As I traversed the living room, I caught sight of Mia in the backyard. Dusk had settled over the pristine lawn; flickering lights illuminated the area just outside the house. That's where she was. Doing some sort of yoga tai chi bullshit with what looked to be a personal trainer. My feet slowed, and my head tilted to make sense of the way Mia was contorting her body. If all I had to do was workout all day, I could do that too, I thought scornfully.

The trainer, a fit, yet nondescript man in his late 20s, tapped Mia's standing knee until it was perfectly straight, then lightly pushed on her upper back and pulled at the leg bowed behind her at the same time. Every muscle in Mia's body stood out - taut and active. She held the pose for what seemed like forever before gracefully leaning forward and releasing her left leg. Afraid she would see me, I retreated into the shadow of the doorway to the dining room.

Games forgotten, my eyes ran up from her slim ankles, over her tight calves, and slid up her muscled hamstrings. I could almost feel them in my hands. My palms itched. There, at the apex of her thighs, I lingered. Bend over, slut. I looked down and realized my cock was already out, hard as a rock. I spit down on my hand and began stroking it, watching Mia from the darkness. You've been here before, that voice taunted. You should stop while you're ahead.

Shaking myself, I clenched my fists at my sides and tucked my dick back in my pants. Once again, I moved towards the stairs to the basement. Mia laughed, loudly enough that I could hear it. I glanced back. She had moved into the same pose but stood on the opposite leg. Why did her laugh make me so angry?

Mr. Tai Chi slid his body close to hers, speaking into Mia's ear as he demonstrated something by aligning his arm with hers. No air existed between their bodies. Too close. He's too close. A thrill of jealousy surged through me. Then it dawned on me. I felt so stupid. How had it not occurred to me before. If Mia fucked me, who else had she fucked?? This guy, surely. That's why she hasn't brought up the tape. She's fucking this guy on the side. She doesn't need me.

My cock throbbed between my legs and I pulled it back out, stroking as I continued to watch Mia with her lover. Fucking whore. I wonder how many guys she's opened her legs for? Each time he touched her, skimmed his hand along her exposed skin, pulled her tightly against him, I came closer to shooting my load. Every time he stepped away, I eased up on my dick.

If I closed my eyes, I could see her riding him there on the lawn. Pushed up against the glass doors to the porch, getting pounded from behind. Her back against the glass, held up and open by those strong arms. When Mr. Tai Chi pulled Mia's hips into his, to her obvious surprise, I couldn't hold it in anymore. That's right, slut, you know you want to get fucked! Hastily grabbing a napkin from the table, I milked the cum out of my pulsing rod.

I continued to watch, after I came. I could clearly see the ebb and flow of sexual energy between the two of them now. Even while my mind railed against Mia's infidelity, my cock swelled again. I continued to massage my meat faster, occasionally spitting into my hand to keep it slick. I thought about pulling out my phone to take a video of them fucking (for leverage!) but dismissed the idea. She still had her own recording.

What I did to her was... far worse. A feeling of disgust at myself welled up. It's not like you actually raped her. She just wanted you to think that. The voice said, "But you didn't know you weren't raping her. And you loved it. You loved fucking her throat raw. You loved taking your anger out on her pussy. You're even worse than she is." With a grunt of disgust - at myself for fucking Mia, at myself for the rising compulsion to watch her fuck this trainer - I pulled my pants up and headed down to the basement.

Alison and I both knew why she was coming over. We had been doing this for a while now. Since, well, since not long after Mia and I... I shook my head. Still, there were formalities to observe. I met Alison at the door when she arrived. Thankfully my hard-on had subsided. Her blonde hair swung loose and straight over bare shoulders. Despite the slight chill on the early-April night air, she had chosen to wear a spaghetti strap sundress. Showing a little skin for me. Good girl. I led her down to the bonus room in the basement, where we settled into the couch, snuggling close to debate the movie selection.

I waited, impatient only on the inside. My cock swelled again, bit by bit, as I let her play her part in our little game. Outwardly, she needed to appear buttoned-up and chaste, but on the inside lay a horny slut. I'd seen her let go enough by now to know she only needed a bit of coaxing to bring forth that insatiable need.

We made small talk and settled on a movie. Minute by minute Alison's posture eased and she settled into my orbit. Almost there... I dimmed the lights as the film started and adjusted my frame to make Alison more comfortable. As soon as her eyes settled and held on my lips, I pounced.

My right hand slid behind her head and my left to grasp her right side as I leaned in for a kiss. My teeth teased her lower lip and her mouth parted slightly, tongue darting out shyly. I pulled on it aggressively with a suckle and stroke of my tongue. I steeled myself, resisting the urge to toss her down and fuck her throat until I blew my load. Not with Alison. Must be gentle. Not like with... A growl escaped my throat before I realized I'd made a sound.

"Jack?" Alison pulled back, a question in her large brown eyes. Her lips, red and swollen from our kisses, pursed.

"Nothing baby," I smiled, "You're just so tasty. I could eat you right up." I pulled her back to me, mouth going to her throat. Nuzzling and nipping into the sensitive curve of her neck, I knew she'd be ready soon. Even as I thought it, with a sigh, Alison capitulated, nearly going limp in my arms. In an instant I had her straddling my lap, knees up around my hips. Her hands went behind my neck to keep her balance and she lifted her hips up just enough so that she wasn't rubbing her moist slit against my dick. Mine clenched into fists at my sides. I wonder if Mia is getting fucked upstairs?

I groaned, desire and frustration mounting. Another flash of Mia, wantonly arching her soaking wet cunt up against my cock. I twitched in my pants, my rod pushing up, trying to get closer to the pussy that lay so close.

"I'm sorry Jack, I'm just..."

"No. No. It's fine. Really. It's fine. I'm just... really turned on." I crushed her mouth to mine again, trying to clear my mind. I wonder if she's afraid of what she'll do when she gets a taste for a cock inside her pussy. She'll probably turn into a total wanton whore. Like... I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, but still there Mia was again, this time spit-roasted on two cocks, moaning and shaking in pleasure. The vision, a new fantasy, surprised me, and I sank into it for a moment.

My eyes opened when I felt Alison's small breasts press against my chest and her hand move down my chest towards my swollen penis. My hips bucked of their own volition and she held me tighter. "Yesss..." I breathed into her mouth. Now I arched my hips on purpose, fucking her soft hand with each eager stroke.

As close as our bodies were, each thrust brought my dick painfully close to her lace panties. I knew that by now there'd be a moist spot there. Alison didn't realize it, but on every stroke, her hips moved in a small, jerking motion. I could tell she was just as hungry for me as I was to sink into her. If only she'd let me fuck her, I could forget... The feeling of Mia's legs pulling me deeper shivered over my body and I bucked hard against Alison's hand, almost hitting her cunt with my cock. She froze, only renewing her strokes when I didn't push further. Too far. Too far. Get it together.

I pushed until Alison had to move off my lap or lose her balance. As she scrambled for purchase, I pulled off my shorts and growled, "Alison. Take off your panties and get on your knees." When she hesitated, I added, "Now." I'm not really sure why she responded to my orders, but she always did. And every time she did, I was more confident, more aggressive, more demanding the next. She loved it. As long as I didn't try to take her cunt, this slut would do just about anything for me, once I got her warmed up.

I moved up to the edge of the couch and she moved towards me on her knees. Cool fingers rested lightly on my upper legs. With one hand, I stroked my cock; with the other, I pushed aside her flimsy straps to expose her breasts. I palmed one small tit and then the other, scraping the nipple with my thumb. They were perfect for her very small frame. She licked her lips and moaned, eyeing my cock.

"Touch yourself." Alison's right hand immediately moved between her legs to stroke her clit. I didn't have to check to know she was soaking wet. "Come here," I waved my dick in her direction. She moved so that her face was closer to my dick and I stroked it along her cheeks, teasing, while she fingered herself close to an orgasm. Soon her moans turned to gasping sighs and her tight little body shuddered on her hand.

While Alison still quaked, I shoved her face down on my cock, easing up reluctantly when I hit the back of her throat. If only I could sink all the way into that slobbering hole... Mia's face, tears streaming as I did just that, superimposed on Alison's. My hips bucked in response, pushing further. Alison's eyes widened and she mumbled a protest. I froze and let her find her own pace. I couldn't trust myself not to fuck her until tears streamed down her face and all of that mascara smeared across her cheeks. It would look good on her.

I leaned back, staring at the ceiling. Exerting so much effort to push Mia from my mind had an unfortunate side effect - my dick started to go limp. I tried to think of Alison sucking my dick. I tried to think of porn. Anything but Mia. Alison moved her hand to stroke me, obviously noticing the change. Desperately embarrassed, I tried to bring myself to full arousal by any mental means available.

Then, as though the very thought had summoned her, Mia stood in the doorway, one finger to her lips. "Shhh," she motioned, then waggled her finger at me. She peered at Alison, a considering look on her face. I thought about the picture Alison made - pink-painted toes curling into the carpet, bare ass on display, tits swaying while she slobbered on my cock, trying to coax my erection back. And just like that, the blood flowed back to my dick with a vengeance. Alison cooed happily and slowed, licking and sucking at a less frantic pace.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Mia. Once again, I felt powerless against her. What was I supposed to do? "Sorry Alison, get off my dick, my whore stepmother is watching." I groaned, eliciting a pleased sound from Alison.

Blood pounded in my ears, echoed in my cock. Mia's right hand stroked her left breast through her tank top; her left hand disappeared into her tight exercise pants. Those vivid green eyes drifted shut and a small smile lifted the corners of her lips. She backed into the wall opposite the doorway, for support. Mia's eyes opened again and she licked her lips slowly, deliberately. My hips started fucking up into Alison's mouth. She made "oomph!" noises on each stroke, taking as much as she felt she could.

Mia's right hand moved from her breast to her mouth and she started sucking on her fingers, pushing them down her throat. I could hear the slurping sounds if I tried. What if Alison hears? I shook my head from side to side so vigorously that Alison looked up. I nodded abruptly, mumbled, "Yes, like that," and shoved her back down on my cock. I beseeched Mia with my look. "No!" I mouthed. She nodded, and I could hear, so loudly, "Yes." How could Alison not hear??? Mia removed her hand from her pussy and mouth and started to approach. Our eyes locked.

My eyes widened; I continued to shake my head, a wordless denial. Despite my fear, I could feel my orgasm coming on like a freight train. Two hands cupped the back of Alison's head and I pushed her gag reflex to its limit. My eyes never left Mia's. Her lips parted, I could tell she was breathing faster than normal. But still in control, that bitch was always in control.

"Yesss! Fuck! Yes!" Pleasure crashed over me and my hips bucked against the resistance of Alison's throat. Growing apprehension heightened the pleasure to a razor's edge, just into the wrong side of painful. Just this side of satisfying. My eyes closed as I shot ropes of cum into Alison's mouth. She coughed and it squirted out the edges of her lips, splattering my hands. I looked down; the superimposed image of Mia covered in cum still hovered, her sated yet hungry face blurring over Alison's flustered one. I closed my eyes again as that vision wrung another wave of pleasure from me; one last pump of semen sprayed Alison's lips. "Fuck!"

"Jack?" I finally opened my eyes, afraid of what I would find. To my immense relief, it was only Alison, looking a little bereft there on the floor, cum smeared with spit and mascara on her face. I smiled, sheepish, "Fuck, girl, that was good. Come here and let me clean you up."

After Alison left, I sat on the back porch for a while, staring into the darkness that enveloped the backyard. I smoked, idly, hoping it would help me relax.

What a mess.

I looked down at my raging hard-on straining against my pants.

What a fucking fucked up fucking mess.

I felt... tired. Wrung-out. Anger simmered somewhere deep, but it seemed too much effort to let it rise to the top.

Is this what being old feels like? Maybe I should just ask Mia what she wants. What it would take to make this all go away.

12