Trophy Wife's Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" he teased with short, staccato jabs of his cock. Mrs. Harrington hesitated. "Tell me what you want, Mrs. Harrington," he whispered tauntingly.

"I . . . I wanna feel it," she almost sobbed.

"Feel what, Mrs. Harrington?"

"Two cocks . . . your cock in me . . . and another in my . . . in my butt."

"In your ass, Mrs. Harrington? Is that what you want?" Dan asked needlessly, slamming the length of his cock back into the married woman's cunt, grinding his pelvic pone against her pulsing clit.

"Yyyeeesss," she hissed again. "Jam my ass . . . on the horn . . . boy-toy." Mrs. Harrington glared at him, but her feigned anger was easy to see through. She was overcome with lust, and silently begged herself to allow this. She begged herself to be double penetrated by this young man and the saddle on which she sat, thrusting away at his invading phallus.

Dan quickly complied, sliding his cock from the scorching confines of Mrs. Harrington's cunt, only to slam it back in her. The force of his forward thrust caused the horn of the saddle to break through her puckered anal ring. The horn was only three or so inches, so it didn't have far to travel before Mrs. Harrington's asshole was fully violated. She grunted at the intrusion, but did not otherwise show any signs of discomfort. Dan took this to mean that this was not the first object to enjoy Mrs. Harrington's anus.

Dan felt the horn through the thin membrane that separated Mrs. Harrington's cunt from her asshole, and his cock lurched. He couldn't believe the decadence of this otherwise classy woman, allowing herself to be double penetrated by a man half her age and an inanimate object. With renewed vigor, he began hammering his cock between the elastic lips of Mrs. Harrington's cunt. Looking into her stunning face, Dan saw only pure lust behind her eyes. Her lips curled into a shameless sneer, hiding whatever discomfort was caused by the expansion of her asshole.

Overcome with sexual hunger, a young cock banging away at her front hole and a leather knob stretching her rear hole, Mrs. Harrington leaned into Dan and sank her hot, wet tongue between his lips, swirling it around the inside of his mouth. She could sense his breathing increase, matched only by her own.

"Happy now, boy-toy? You like feeling that horn in my asshole as you fuck me?" she taunted, grinding herself against him, her clit manipulated by his pelvic bone.

"Fuck, yeah," she heard his muffled reply.

"Am I nasty enough for you?" Her long red fingernails found Dan's nipples and lightly pinched them. "You did it, boy-toy," she grunted. "You got into the pants of Tom Harrington's wife." Dan pistoned his cock faster, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "How's it feel? How does it feel . . . to know your cock . . . is buried in someone . . . else's hole?" Mrs. Harrington twisted one of his nipples between her manicured fingers, intense pain shooting through his brain.

"Ooohhh, fuck," Dan barely managed, his voice cracking. He couldn't last much longer.

"Come on, boy-toy! You wanted . . . to fuck me . . . so do it!" she snarled. "Stretch my unfaithful cunt! You aren't . . . the first . . . and you won't be . . . the last." Dan's eyes flew open at Mrs. Harrington's admission. She laughed. "What? You actually thought . . . you were special?" she mocked between grunts at Dan's rapid pummeling of her cunt. "You are . . . special, boy-toy . . . but only because . . . you have a young . . . thick . . . punishing . . . cock," she spat out. "I love . . . taking young cock . . . in my married holes." Dan's thrusting came to an abrupt halt, and his eyes screwed shut.

"Oh, shiiiitttt!" he groaned. "I'm gonna cum, Mrs. Harrington," he whined. Barbara Harrington quickly dismounted – both the saddle and her young lover's fat cock – and bent over, taking the pulsating shaft in her left hand, pointing it toward her face.

"On my face, boy-toy," she hissed. Mrs. Harrington's left hand brutally tugged Dan's cock, aided by the lubrication deposited on his shaft by her own secretions. "Shoot your sperm all over my pretty face." She was looking up into Dan's hooded eyes, her own emerald orbs sparkling in the faint light of the tack room. "Come on, boy-toy, shoot it! Cover my face!" Watching her long manicured fingers, adorned with the huge diamond, shucking up and down his cock, his ears assaulted by her filthy mouth, Dan could take no more. He thrust his pelvis against her tightly gripping hand as she squeezed, and his cum spewed forth.

The first shot ejected across her stroking hand, saturating the skin, platinum and diamond surfaces. The second was much more forceful, and arced from the tip of his cock through the air before landing just below Mrs. Harrington's long, thin nose. A third shot joined it there, a little to the left, and together they dripped over her shiny lips and down her chin, collecting there, threatening to drop to the leather surface of the saddle. Before that could happen, Mrs. Harrington swiped her left hand across her chin, and brought the collected mass of Dan's cum to her mouth, licking her delicate hand clean. With Dan's clouded eyes on her, she paid special attention to her ring, making sure her wet, pink tongue, streaked now with his cum, scoured the crevices to remove all traces of her boy-toy's sperm.

Dan, leaning back now on his hands, watched Mrs. Harrington in amazement. When the remains of his cum dripped from his wilting cock onto the seat of the saddle, she moved closer to him. Lifting his cock out of the way with her left hand, feeling it pulse at her touch, Mrs. Harrington leaned down and licked the remnants from the leather. Happy with her work, she dropped Dan's cock, and it slapped audibly against his thigh. She reached behind her for her champagne glass, and took a long swig of the sweet drink.

As Dan's breathing returned to normal, Mrs. Harrington again mounted the saddle, hanging her lithe legs over his. She cupped his face in her sensuous hands, and brought his lips to hers. Sinking her tongue into his mouth, allowing it to play with his lips and tongue, Mrs. Harrington moaned into his mouth. Her hands slid from his cheeks down to his chest. Dan could feel the back of her wedding ring catch on his nipple as her hands slid down further to grip his now limp shaft. "Thanks, boy-toy," she sighed into his mouth. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

"Any time you want, Mrs. Harrington," he replied, breathlessly, as she dismounted the saddle. She pulled her sundress down over her bottom, and up to cover her sweaty tits.

"I want often, Dan," she said, adjusting her tits and smoothing her hands over the sundress. Picking up her glass and the still unopened bottle of champagne, she turned toward the door. "Come on. Too much longer, and we'll be missed." Dan followed her, and she paused before opening the tack room door. "We wouldn't want Mr. Harrington to get suspicious now, would we?" she teased, again slipping her warm, agile tongue into the mouth of the young man who had given her such pleasure. "Stay here for a few minutes, and then walk back. I don't want anyone seeing us coming back together. Besides, I need to go to the house to clean up a little. I'll slip you my cell phone number a little later. But don't leave without it, okay?" When Dan nodded, she kissed him hard on the lips, and moved through the door and into the dark night.

Dan waited about five minutes, then lit a cigarette for his walk back to the party tent. The band was still playing and people were still dancing. Marc and the same group of guys were still at the bar, but when Dan joined them they were talking about how poorly they each had done in the brackets for March Madness. "Where you been?" Marc slurred during a break in the conversation.

"Just went to the bathroom, and then took a quick look around the property."

"Pretty impressive, huh?"

"You could definitely say that," Dan answered as Mrs. Harrington re-entered the tent. Her hair was back in place, and her crimson lips shone in the overhead lights of the tent. There was not a smear on her lips, a hair out of place, or a wrinkle in her pale yellow sundress.

About ninety minutes later, most of the guests had departed, and Dan and Marc were on their way out, too. Mr. and Mrs. Harrington escorted them to the front door of the manor. As Marc hugged his Uncle Tom, Mrs. Harrington did the same to Dan, slipping a piece of paper in the pocket of his sport coat. "Call me, boy-toy," she whispered hotly in his ear, sending chills up his spine and causing his cock to stir once again.

Note:This story could continue if there is interest.