Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she moved away from him, dragging her body against his arm as she walked past and toward the exit of the banquet hall. Stephen's breath stopped. Could this really be happening? Had his friend really just pulled off the hook-up of the century? He remembered the last thing Kevin had told him: "Whatever happens tonight, you and I never talked." As far as Stephen knew, he was just going upstairs to have a business meeting . . . with a bottle of champagne.

Stephen didn't waste any time. He excused himself from his friends and walked toward the bar. "Howard Steller requires an unopened bottle of champagne." Stephen knew the magic words and was given a bottle without any questions.

Stephen had not been up to the penthouse of this hotel before and didn't know exactly how to get there, but he knew where the front desk was. After a couple minutes to get out of the banquet hall and into the main foyer of the hotel, a desk clerk directed him toward a bank of elevators that would take him all the way to the top assuming he had a key.

With a minute to go, Stephen stepped into the appropriate elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse. The digital display on the wall prompted him for a key and he obliged. Within seconds he was whisked straight up the 50-story hotel to the best view in town. The doors opened at the top with a loud ding and he stepped directly into the penthouse, or at least a sitting room for the exquisite suite.

"Stephen," the call came from through a couple batwing doors, "come in and give me a hand."

Stephen obeyed and stepped through the doors into the enormous room beyond. It was an impressive suite. There was a billiards table to his right with a full wet bar on one side and several couches and recliners set up in front of a giant HD TV on the other. In the middle a round table that could be converted to a poker table easily stood under a huge chandelier. There was a hot tub for eight against the far wall with an open door to a bathroom that looked bigger than most kitchens. The bed was set in the corner with a curtain that could section it off from the rest of the room if there were guests. Next to the bed on the near wall were the sliding doors to the balcony which was large enough for a half court game of basketball and over looked a city filled with lights.

The best feature of the room stood in the middle with her back to Stephen and her hands up at her neck fiddling under her blonde hair. "Could you help me?" she asked without looking around. "These stupid dresses are always so hard to unclasp."

Stephen didn't need anymore encouragement. He walked up to her and placed the bottle on the large round table beside her. "Thanks," she said and leaned forward, flipping her hair over her shoulder. Stephen now had to lean over her back to reach her neck, and he stepped forward. Her ass pressed hard into his lap as she flexed up and down, feeling out his quickly hardening member.

Stephen was also having difficulty with the clasp, but he would have difficulty undoing velcro clasps at the moment. Eventually he got it and watched as the entire front of her dress fell down. "Thank you very much," she replied and stood up again. There were no zippers on the form fitting dress, and the rest clung to her hips like a body suit. She was still facing away from him, bare to the waste as she reached for the bottle.

"My husband promised me the fuck of my life tonight," she said, working at the cork. "Then he got a call and left me with a room key and told me not to wait up for him." She popped the cork toward the hot tub and then took a swig from the bottle. She turned to face him with the bottle still in the air and her breasts bare to him. They had to be D-cups.

She lowered the bottle with an obviously full mouth and closed in on the frozen Stephen. With heels she was his height and placed an extremely wet kiss on his mouth, drooling champagne between them. "So I'm not waiting for him." She pulled away, her breasts glistening in the low light of the room as she poured a little more champagne on herself.

"Take of your clothes and come lick me off."

Stephen didn't need much more incentive than that. As Jessica put the bottle back on the table for now and worked on shimmying out of the rest of her dress, her new boy toy work on his clothes as quickly as he could. He gave up on most of the buttons and just pulled the shirt over his head. In front of him, Jessica had the dress past her hips finally and it fell easily to pool around her narrow, shapely legs. She stood in heels and a tiny white thong as she watched Stephen fumble with the last of his clothes. Her legs were slightly apart and the view of her barely covered bush and the curve underneath toward her ass almost made Stephen lose his balance twice.

He stopped his strip when he got to his black boxer briefs, seeing that she still wore her underwear, if you could call it that. Seeing that he was done, Jessica picked up the bottle and turned around to walk toward the hot tub. Her balance was statuesque in her heels and Stephen was entranced by the sway of her perfect ass. The straps of the thin thong were pulled high on either hip to avoid the slit in her dress, and they met extremely low in the back just at the start of her crack.

Stephen followed like a puppy dog and watched closely as she high stepped one leg into the elevated hot tub, trying to catch a glimpse between her legs, but the thong still covered her. The tub was empty, and Jessica sat on the upper edge at a narrow end of the rectangular bath so she could lean her back against a mirrored wall. She placed the bottle on the quartz top into which the tub was sunk, and her hands rubbed her wet breasts and massaged down to her crotch and spread her legs as wide as the tub allowed.

Stephen stepped in as well and knelt before the goddess between her bent knees. "Have a drink," she offered, picking up the bottle again and poured the bubbly liquid over the tops of her breasts. Stephen leaned in resting his arms on her thighs and sticking his tongue into her navel. He watched as the pink champagne flowed around her breasts, joining together over her sternum and splashing down to his face. He slurped it up thirstily as his hands swept up her side to catch the rest of the liquid and pulled it up to massage back into her breasts.

Jessica put the bottle back down and put both hands on the smooth quartz to lean back and give Stephen access to her perfect tits. His hands worked her breasts, massaging the sticky fluid all over, taking time to roll her erect nipples between his fingers. His mouth moved up as well, licking every inch of her firm stomach up to the bottom of her rib cage. He paused to look up from his position, enjoying the view. Jessica's back was arched, lifting her breasts into the air. The reflection off the wall behind her gave him a perfect view of the tops of them as well, and he didn't wait any longer to lick them clean.

His mouth tried in vain to suck a D-cup into his mouth as his tongue flicked back and forth over her nipple. His left hand went to work on her right breast as his mouth was forced to clean off her other mound in sections. He sucked hard on the bottom of her breast, her nipple slipping up and down under his top teeth. He felt a shudder run through her with each flick of her tit as his tongue continued to work its way under the huge breast.

Slowly he worked his way up, curling his tongue to catch her nipple in its crease. He continued to suck the soft tissue in and out, forcing her tit to fuck his mouth. She moaned louder now, occasionally throwing in a "Yes!" Stephen didn't need the extra encouragement and moved to the other breast.

He needed to really stretch his back and neck to reach up to the tall woman's chest as she was sitting on the edge of the tub and he was kneeling in the bottom. His hands wrapped around behind her as he continued to lap up her body, and he pulled her hips toward him. She allowed the motion and was soon sliding down the angled side of the tub until she was sitting on one of the molded in seats. Their hips were now at the same level, and Stephen pressed his bulging underwear into her damp thong as he now reached for the bottle.

The bottle tilted up briefly, filling Stephen's mouth with the bubbly potion, and he leaned forward for a kiss. He tried to contain the liquid as their mouths opened to each other and their tongues mimicked what their hips were doing. Eventually the champagne was swallowed, but their kisses didn't get any dryer. Their mouths attacked each other with an unrivaled hunger, their tongues exploring the recesses of each other's mouths.

Stephen's hands once more pulled her hips forward as he fell back into a sitting position in the center of the huge tub with his legs in front of him. Jessica sat on his lap, grinding her covered pussy into his restrained cock with the help of gravity. She was above him now, and he resumed licking her succulent breasts. Jessica threw her head back and continued her moans and cries.

She stopped abruptly after a couple minutes and pushed back on Stephen's shoulders to look him in the eye. "I need your tongue inside me now!" She stood before him, and Stephen worked back to his knees. He spent a few moments licking her pussy through the thin fabric of the thong, watching her knees quiver under the attention. "Stop fucking around and fuck me! Fuck me with that hungry tongue of yours!"

The thong was around her ankles in a flash, and Stephen pushed her back to where she had been sitting originally on the edge of the tub. She spread her legs and Stephen went to work. "Oh, yes," she said from the start. "Suck me hard. Suck that pussy. Suck it dry."

Stephen did as he was told, his tongue exploring every crease and crevice between her legs. He darted into her hole and then came up to suck hard at her clit. She was talking to him the whole time, her thighs shaking on either side of his head. He didn't notice her hands moving until he felt a familiar liquid trickling over his tongue. He glanced up and saw her slowly pouring more champagne in her navel.

Stephen licked up to her clit again and began to slurp the liquid off her sex, making a sound like someone finishing an icy drink with a straw. It was like having a bubbler right on her clit, and Jessica nearly dropped the bottle in shock, sloshing most of the rest of the drink on her stomach, which Stephen sucked up quickly.

He could tell she was close now and worked hard on her clit with his tongue. His right hand reached up under his chin to put three of his fingers in her pussy. His wrist and mouth worked together and he could feel the woman beneath him building to a climax.

"Oh yes, you fucking stud! Take me there! Come on! Come ooohhhaaaAAAHHH!" She wasn't a squirter as much as a gusher. Stephen though for a moment that she had found another bottle of champagne, though this was hot and far sweeter. He opened his mouth to catch as much as he could, but trying to keep his lips on hers was like trying to catch a fish with his bare hands. Her hips bucked and swayed as her vocal cords had their own orgasm. His face was covered in her thick, sweet juices in seconds, and her ass lost its purchase on the edge of the hot tub. She slid down as her body continued to go through its convulsions until her face was once again level with his.

Thirty seconds after it had started, Jessica regained enough motor skills to smile at him. "Looks like I made a mess."

"I'm not complaining," he replied, smiling back.

"Let me get that for you." She leaned forward and began to corral her cum with her tongue, not swallowing any of it but coming down to Stephen's mouth to feed it to him off her tongue. They enjoyed long wet kisses for a minute or so until Jessica had gotten most of it cleaned off. "Now I need you to fuck me proper."

She stood again in the tub and stepped out slowly, this time giving Stephen a perfect view of both holes at once. He wondered if he would even last long enough to fuck her as he felt his cock stir in his boxer briefs. It was still worth a try, though, and he quickly followed her out of the tub as she walked naked across the room, still wearing stiletto heels. She did not stop at the bed however and continued past it to the sliding doors that led out onto the balcony. "Leave your underwear in the room," she said, looking back briefly as she turned to open the door.

Stephen obeyed, and as he stepped out outside, the cool night air constricted his balls. The impending orgasm he had felt earlier was put out of mind for a moment, and he wondered if she had planned that. The balcony was huge with a dozen deck and lounge chairs spread across the space with a few glass tables and a 4-foot railing around the edge to protect the potential guests from a nasty fall. Stephen felt suddenly on display as he saw several building around them with lights on in the upper floors. There weren't any taller buildings on this side of the hotel, but Stephen was smart enough to know that if he could see their windows, they could see him.

If Jessica was at all intimidated by the exposure she didn't say anything. Instead she went to a unique chair that looked more like modern art than furniture. It looked like a wave with a small crest for the legs and a much larger crest for the back. She stood by the chair and looked at Stephen with an expectant look on her face. Stephen was too busy looking at the rest of her though. Her breasts didn't sag in the slightest and her nipples were as hard as ever in the cool air. Her natural blonde hair was tossed over her bare shoulders by a slight breeze and her legs were slightly spread to let him she her full pussy lips stretching beneath her.

"The view is better from up close," she teased, and Stephen made his way over to her. She motioned to the chair and he took a seat. It felt like he was sitting on a wave too, as both the back and legs flexed under pressure making him feel suspended and weightless. He thought it was odd that there were no armrests until Jessica straddled him so her legs were where the armrests would be. She smiled at him, letting him enjoy this unique view for a few seconds before she sat down on his hard cock.

Stephen's girthy seven inches slid easily into her lubed hole. She felt great inside, and the athletic women showed off her invisible muscles as well and she moved up and down slowly, squeezing his erection with amazing strength. Stephen's strong hands held her hips to aid in her motion, speeding it up and watching her breasts bounce freely on her chest. Each time they bottomed out she screamed up into the open air.

The chance of being observed gave Stephen a bit of concern, effectively distracting his mind from the orgasm that should be ready to blow. His eyes glanced toward the railing, but now that he was much lower on the balcony than before, he could only see a couple lighted windows. His eyes darted back as the curtains rustled by the sliding doors, and then they went up as a helicopter flew over them.

Jessica was oblivious to commotion around them and had a singular focus. After several minutes of bouncing in the vertical position, she leaned forward with her hands braced against the chair on either side of Stephen's head. A pair of perfect breasts now bounced directly in front of his face, drawing his attention back to the matters at hand. His hand cupped her ass as he followed her movement.

Jessica smiled at him as she saw the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm on his face, and she quickly sat up and stepped off him. "Don't you cum yet. I want you to fuck me in front of the world."

Stephen didn't understand until he watched her walk over to the railing and grab onto the top bar. She bent over slightly and with the help of the heels she still wore, rolled her ass up to face him. It was a great view, not only of the beautiful woman, but of the city lights below. Stephen got up and walked over to her, fighting a slight feeling of vertigo as the city opened up beneath him. He was a bit light headed from the sex and champagne, and now he felt a bit of stage fright.

"What are you waiting for?" Jessica asked.

Stephen's erection had softened a bit from the cool air and the vast city below, putting his impending orgasm on hold once more, but as he focused on the bare back and spread ass before him, he stiffened up again. Her long legs and heels allowed him to slip his cock underneath her without squatting at all. He felt her aroused clit and then slid back along her slit before pushing deep inside her again. He hit the right spot and got a moan out of Jessica.

The motion was all his now, and Stephen spared nothing. Her tight ass allowed him to bury himself up to his balls, and they slapped hard against her clit with each thrust. Stephen reached forward to cup her breasts as he thrust and she stood up to give him better access. He left one hand to play with her tits and sent the other one down to massage her clit.

"I'm going to cum soon," he whispered into her ear as he watched her mouth open and close in silence, her vocal cords finally unable to express themselves under this multiple point stimulation.

"I want you to shoot it all over me in front of everyone," was her gasping response.

That comment alone was enough to send Stephen over the edge, but he managed two more thrusts before he pushed down on her shoulders to let her know to change positions. Stephen's whole body quivered as he held in his load, watching Jessica squat with her back to the railing. His hand was shaking as he released the first stream with a grunt. His aim was bad and the breeze caught it, and it sailed passed Jessica's head, through the bars, and out over the city.

His target reached up to grab his spurting cock and correct his aim for the second and third bursts which landed on her upper chest. Stephen quickly lost the ability to support himself on his own and reached out to hold onto the railing, leaning over the naked woman before him. Jessica milked his cock for a few more deposits on her tits before she was sure he was done. She kissed his still engourged head a few times and slapped his ass.

"I'm going to clean up a bit. Come into the bathroom when you're able to walk again." She slipped out from under him and clicked her heels as she walked back into the room.

Stephen took a moment to catch his breath and slowly straightened his body as he stared out over the city. There were still plenty of lighted windows looking up at him. Most of them had their curtains drawn and he didn't see any faces in the ones that weren't, but he wondered how long it would be before pictures of them would show up on the internet.

He turned around and walked back to the room on unsteady legs. The sound of water running from the shower guided him into the bathroom and he saw Jessica standing outside the stall, waiting for the water to heat up. Her heels were finally removed and sat on the floor. He took a seat six feet away from the shower on the edge of the raised jacuzzi tub that was almost as big as the hot tub in the other room.

Jessica stepped in and chose not to close the sliding glass door. Stephen watched intently as the gorgeous woman in front of her sent her hands roaming all over her body, rubbing the steaming water into her toned skin and rinsing off his cum and any residue champagne. She was obviously putting on a show as she spent way too much time on her breasts and blonde bush, but Stephen wasn't about to complain.

Eventually she reached for the liquid soap and bath sponge. Stephen sat up and leaned in as Jessica proceeded to lather up her whole body very slowly and then let the water peel back the layers of suds. His penis had lost its erection while he was still on the balcony, but it had never gotten small, and it was starting to wake up again. Stephen continued to watch the show as his hand dropped into his lap to coax some life back into his member.