Tropic of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to whether you want it or not, you savage beast." the new elf teased, leering at Siofra's cock and shaking her hips a bit. "You did say it's your first time, so I'll let the side effects sink in and surprise you all on their own. As for me, I'm Irontail, and I'll drain that mighty spear of yours like I was milking the local herds."

"...I'd question your mother's choice in names, but instead I think I'll just---" Siofra began to speak when a sudden surge of warmth washed over her body. Her senses dulled a bit, her cock and balls filling up once more and twitching back into half hard position, drooling a bit as she tried to concentrate. "By Fyrshala's tits wh-what is in this stuff?"

"Our tribe's secret, I'm afraid. Maybe if you become one of us we'll let you know. Until then, just let it take you over and play with us, please, oh pretty, studly knight?" said Irontail, tracing her finger in circles around Siofra's tits, leaning in for a kiss.

The paladin just went quiet, easing into that gentle kiss and letting her hands wander towards Irontail's firm, ripe tits, thumbing them as she swirled her tongue around inside her mouth. Fuck, elves always tasted sweet and enchanting. How could she say no to this? Her body was slowly taking over her mind, her instincts taking over most of her, only leaving her a bit aware of her surroundings as she sat up with her elven lover and nibbled on her lower lip.

Warm and close, the two girls began to explore each other, Siofra closing her eyes and just letting her fingers and lips roam, feeling her balls and cock warming up once more and sticking up. She nuzzled down Irontail's neck and kissed and nibbled it, playing under her tits and massaging them, snorting warm every few breaths like the wolf she was known to be was. Irontail just arched back her head and enjoyed it, feeling up the paladin's back and tracing her freckles up and down, making Siofra's cockhead leak once more.

"I'm...just...get on your hands and knees. Okay? I can't get your hips out of my mind." said Siofra, barely alert, nosing the elf over and licking her, watching in delight as she got down into a crawl position and put her hips and slit wide up in the air, inviting the paladin's palm and fingers to tease at them and rub them up. That cunt wasn't anything to write home about, but those hips and that ass were just inviting Siofra over, making her cup her ass cheeks in her hands and squeeze hard. "I'm just...gonna cum in your ass. Okay?"

"I was hoping you'd say that, you over-cocked stud, you! Come on, don't you wanna fill this cute, pert ass with your heavy, musky juices?" said Irontail, waving her hips and ass back and forth, enticing Siofra in closer until the paladin grabbed the elf by the hair, pushing the length of her shaft against her asshole and grinning. Most of her sense of awareness was gone but she could at least get consent first, her cockhead throbbing at the very idea of ramming her cock and balls against all of that.

"Oh, come on, you silly beast, I said fuck me, not tease me! I'm a lot more durable than that! Come on, shove that fat fucking sausage up there; I like it rough!" said Irontail again, teasing and making Siofra snort and roar, doing as she commanded and pushing her precum slicked cockhead into that welcoming, warm asshole and rolling her hips to let the rest of her length in. Her fat, red balls rest happily against the elf's slit below, slapping into it with one hard motion. All the time, Siofra pulled the elf's head back and grabbed one of her tits, squeezing it until it was sure to mark it, drooling and looking half crazed as she adjusted to how strong and tight Irontail's iron tail was.

The elf howled in delight as her eyes rolled around and shut tight, her toes and fingers curling and tensing as she got rammed, squeezing her hips around that shaft as if to snip it off, ears fluttering as she got what she asked for. That fat prick filled her to the end; she'd taken nothing else like it before. Irontail would have to thank the witch later for finding such a fine specimen to use this potion on. She hadn't felt her slutty ass widened like this in years and had almost forgotten what it was like to be loosened. Every cry of more oh more please was met with a strong, full ramming and a ball-slap to the slit. Siofra's fingers rolled that tit in her palm around hard and fast, jerking her whole body around up top and riding, moving her hand up from that tit to slap Irontail's fat ass and send her rearing up and bucking.

A familiar face began to spread across the paladin's face as she flushed red, drool lining her chin and cheek, eyes rolling back as she felt her balls swell and sting, a warm torrent filling them as her cockhead leaked inside. It didn't matter at this point; she was done with formalities. Siofra began to ejaculate inside of her ass without warning, the only thing letting them know she was bursting yet again being a long, loud howl of pleasure. Being the chivalrous woman she was, Siofra saved the last few bursts and pulled her cock out, splattering the remains of her balls on the tailbone and asscheeks of the elf, painting her white where she had been stung by slaps.

Irontail slid off and lay on her stomach, letting her comrades admire her cum stained ass, her head and tits stinging from the abuse. Gods, that felt so good though. Short and rough, just like a real beast of the forests would. She was honored to have her ass overflowing with Siofra's juices and watched the paladin eagerly alongside Moonglow. Both knew what was about to happen to the last elf, and they couldn't wait much longer for it.

"You know, brave knight, you're almost done removing this foul curse." said the last elf, the one that let Siofra use her lap as a pillow. " I am called Arrowquiver. Just fill up my sweet, young womb and you'll be home free. What do you say to that?"

The paladin stood there, drooling a bit and swirling. She was completely gone. She heard the elf's words and understood them, but the only response her and her body had were to consume and fill. Her cock didn't even go down after cumming in Irontail's ass and stood proud still before Arrowquiver, as if answering her query on its own. Siofra had become a being of pure lust, a devil in her own right, and she wasn't going to stop until she had pumped that last elf so full of her seed that any other woman around her would also feel immensely pregnant.

Siofra moved on over quickly to Arrowquiver, groping her from behind and biting at her neck, rubbing her shoulders up and down as she placed her cock under her slit and let the head hang free. The paladin began leaking thick precum onto the ground almost right away, her whole body warm and strong behind her new lover. She wanted nothing more than to make her submit and beg for it, eying the smile Arrowquiver was giving her and giving an evil grin in return, tongue placed on her elven ears and biting at them quickly.

"Ahh! Oh my, what an eager young beast we have, my friends!" said Arrowquiver, moaning and shaking her hips and slit against Siofra's cock, teasing her and making her snort even harder and grope her tits even tighter. "I know now why she was chosen; we've been waiting for one such as this, so hung and strong. Our fertility ceremony will at last be complete!"

The paladin just roared and pushed the elf into the wall, making her arms and hands spread against it, pushing her hips and slit out at an angle closer to her as she stood and pressed into her prey, biting on her neck and slobbering down it. Her prick leaked and throbbed as her elven lover squirmed on top of her, taking her hand upon one of the elf's and pushing it onto her, imploring she start jerking her off and prepping her. Siofra inserted her fingers into each of the tight, sweet, warm holes below and began to twist them around slowly, making Arrowquiver good and wet and wide enough to accommodate Siofra's hardening beast cock.

Arrowquiver happily gripped the paladin's shaft and began to jerk it good and fast and hard, smearing the precum globs trickling off it onto her palm and down Siofra's shaft, making sure it was all good and lubed up, her own cunt leaking and dripping down her thighs in anticipation. The elf's nipples hardened as she thought about how full her womb would soon be; after all, the loads on both Moonglow and Irontail spoke for themselves. If Siofra could pump at least half of that into her, she'd be as full and fertile as the farmlands themselves. Her face glowed red as she began to direct Siofra's cock towards her slit, barely able to take the excitement much longer. Her cunt had already been throbbing since the paladin woke up and began eying all three of them. She had been the one to clean and cloth that prick she now desired, and it had been stuck in her mind for hours. If only it would be stuck in her slit now, for even just a minute, she would rest happy and fulfilled.

Instinct ran over them both and soon Siofra found herself cooperating and nudging her cockhead in between those hot, wet cunt lips below, gasping at how nice they felt, how tight and welcoming they were, stretching out to take the whole of her head easily, as if swallowing it up and squeezing in ecstasy just over her. It was if Arrowquiver's cunt had never been used before, fresh and strong and eager, her inner walls taking in more slowly as the paladin pushed her hips up and in until no more of her prick remained in the open, balls at the entrance to the elf's slit to plug it and seal it off.

It felt so good to be this completely engulfed and wrapped up. Any movement either make would echo down her shaft and make her leak, holding the elf tight against the wall, one hand over both her tits and the other stroking her stomach and clit, exciting both her cunt and her womb and prepping her to take every single last drop that resided in Siofra's mighty, fat, red balls. Something primal took over in the paladin's mind, driving her to start hammering her cock in and out of that slit, refusing to gently ease into it, each thrust ending in a loud slapping of her wide balls. She turned the elf's head to face her own, leering and grinning with the most foul of lusty intent, her face flushed red as she snorted and drooled down both their chins and planting a series of sloppy kisses on the elf's cheeks and lips as she thrust and leaked, flicking the elf's clit hard like a lyre's strings.

By Fyrshala's tits, the elf felt so good. She could tell she was experienced with how often she'd clamp down on her dick, wiggling her hips and moaning, pushing and receiving each thrust, returning each move down her cock, slicking her shaft up with her own juices, and rolling her body around on top of it, never once letting the whole of it leave. But she also felt so young and new and warm; but that was part of her charm. Arrowquiver kept her hard and near bursting for ages, taking the whole of it into herself constantly, knowing just how to move to keep Siofra's juices inside of her until she wanted them out, driving the paladin madder and rougher.

Arrowquiver refused to give in and let herself be filled until her own cunt came to a wrenching close; she had worked herself up and kept Siofra's seed at bay on purpose so she could finish the paladin off the proper way. Only once the elf had reached her precious peaking orgasms and began to churn and twist uncontrollably around the meat of Siofra's dick would the poor paladin find herself able to ejaculate. The moaning certainly didn't hurt, driving Siofra over the edge and pouring forth with huge, coating gushes towards the elf's womb as they came in tandem, moaning and arching back and sweating hard, both their tongues out, dry and thirsty, as their eyes rolled and their bodies united fully. It was quite unlike anything Siofra had ever felt, be it with her own cunt or with the effects of the Hunter's potion so far today.

Siofra now knew how the beasts felt, mounting and fucking their mate into oblivion, leaving them both with no choice but to fill and be filled. It was glorious, and her ejaculation seemed to last forever this time around, flowing gushing white tides of seed and cum into Arrowquiver's fat womb. The repercussions of this would only be a long afterthought. For now, only instinct and their physical desires needed to exist. Maybe this stupid curse and potion wasn't so bad after all.

After a short bit, the two finally unlocked bodies, after making sure every single thick white drop of Siofra's juices would stay inside of Arrowquiver. The paladin made her way back over to where she had been sleeping, her mind in a complete haze. No words came from her as she lay back down, curling up and smiling, waving to the girls as they crawled up next to her and began to pet her all over. Soon, Siofra was sound asleep, dreaming only of the sceness that had just played out in the hut she was in.

Of course, such thoughts made her prick jump up one last time, unable to even tell as she snored, the three elven lasses just watching in amusement as it stood up and sprayed the last of its ballsy contents all over the paladin's own chest. With it drained, the effects of the potion had worn off, her cock reverting into her cunt again and acting as if it had never existed.

It was night when Siofra woke again hours later, groaning and rubbing her eyes, looking at the girls sleeping around her and the mess that was upon her own torso. Fuck, it really wasn't a dream after all. She let out a yawn and turned her head to look outside, noticing the witch's face peeking in. The paladin's expression changed quickly from sleepy to sour as she stood up to meet her, the moonlight reflecting on the cumpiles that sat on herself and the elves.

"Haha, well done! I never thought you'd pull it off!" said the witch, laughing heartily. "All three of them, stuffed like the young harlots they are, and the resulting wet dreams made a mess out of yourself, as well! Now you're free to go, if you want. The potion's now a part of you, so long as you remember the sensation of cumming in any of them, you should be able to summon your own cock back up at will."

"...You're saying this stupid thing has permanent side effects?" said Siofra, groaning as she collected her thoughts. "Though, I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel great. Still, should have let me know first, you stupid old hag! And I believe you at least owe me some water that ISN'T tainted with who knows what kind of bits for my troubles!"

"Fine, fine. I refilled your canteen and rations as you had your fun. It's with your sword and such. I do hope you'll be back someday; I'm sure the girls would be more than happy to play again. You're always welcome back!" said the witch, bowing to Siofra and walking off.

"Tch. I suppose I could stop by whenever I'm close, but only because they're cute. Don't think you're getting any benefit out of this, granny." whispered Siofra to herself, quietly going back and tucking the three elves in and kissing their cheeks. She reached into her supplies and pulled out a bit of paper, leaving a note for them saying thank you kindly for their hospitality and that she hoped to see them again soon, before collecting her things and heading out back towards her original destination, taking quiet steps so as not to wake them.

She found it hard to resist taking a break around dawn, near a creek and under the shade and privacy of a large tree, if only to lower her chain panties once more and draw her magic prick back out and jerk off as the sun rose, memories of the elves warming the palm that was working herself over.

Stupid thing turned out to be a blessing after all.

12