Tropical Accident

Story Info
A few shrooms on the beach lead to accidental incest.
4.5k words
171.7k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Motrel
Motrel
70 Followers

It was a sunny day in the tropics. My family was taking a vacation in a resort notorious for its sandy beaches and vast cave systems. During our stay there, my parents wanted some 'alone' time to themselves (I knew they just wanted to fuck around, literally) letting me and my twin roam free around the resort with some cash. We were already 18 and responsible enough to look for ourselves, so we immediately did what kids our age did.

Janice, my twin sister, and I were white-skinned people just like our parents. Most people didn't rarely think us twins, seeing as Janice had waist length red hair like our mom and I had blond hair like my dad. My eyes were green like my mom's, while my sister had light blue eyes with flecks of green in them.

You could see us being siblings, but definitely not twins. It didn't help that I was 6'2" while Janice was 5'10" tall. Sometimes people even mistook us for a couple, especially with how "cute" we looked together.

The first three days we spent our time hanging out with the locals. They loved us, and I especially liked how the brown ladies of South East Asia would just flock to me like moths to a flame. I spent most of my time during those two days of freedom flirting with the women but not once did I get to score, which left me very frustrated.

My sister must've been hit on too, but she was the shy type and didn't do well under all the attention from the guys. She just wasn't used to it, I guess. To be fair to her though, her chest was flat as a board and her body being naturally skinny didn't help her cause. The only thing she had going for her was her heart-shaped ass and long legs, which was more than enough for the horny bastards looking to score with some foreign flesh.

By the fourth day Janice had had enough of the attention. She begged me to stay with her while she played under the sun, and being the caring sibling I was I obliged. Having a guy tagging along definitely helped keep other horny boys away.

On the fifth day, we spent most of our day relaxing in the hamocks under the shade. Trying to get a tan was pointless for Jan, seeing as all it would do was make her slightly less white and more red. I wasn't really one for tans, so I didn't bother.

I was wearing my Hawaiian print swimming trunks, while Janice wore a pure white string bikini top with a floral skirt for bottoms. I remember that I found this strange as she usually wore the matching bottom pair for the top, just like the day before, but didn't mention it.

What I also found strange was that Janice refused to go swimming that day. This was weird because my sister was an avid swimmer, diving into any body of water any chance she could get. I didn't ask why, but if I had it would solved a lot of problems.

The afternoon was spent just walking around, looking at the sights and people. Janice was the one who found it first, a cave entrance with a small shop in front of it.

It looked like one of those cave tour things I saw in the brochure. Janice wanted to go, and I remember thinking, "Why not?"

We lined up dressed in our swim wear, like most of the folks in the line.

"For two people, please." My sister told the pretty girl manning the stall when she asked how many there were in our group.

"Would you like the couple's discount, ma'am?"

"Oh, we're -"

"Sure! Right, dear?" I interrupted Janice. One of the most important things in life was a good discount.

The stall girl smiled and took out a basket filled with dried mushrooms. "Then, can you please feed these to each other using only your mouths, sir?"

I shrugged, and did as told. Janice seemed embarrassed about it, but ate the mushroom anyways. Our lips touched for a short moment, and I couldn't help but notice how soft her lips were.

A lot of our problems would've been none existent if we just didn't take the discount, but I didn't know that back then.

We followed the map given to us for about ten minutes when Janice suddenly pointed at a tunnel to our right.

According to the map, it lead to a "Crystal Cave", but there was a no entry sign put up in front of it.

"Come on, Jay." My twin said to me with pleading eyes. "Please? It's almost our last day here. Don't you want to do something daring?"

I was a sucker for following her. We walked the long tunnel until we reached the end.

The Crystal Cave was exactly what the namesake would let you picture. The walls and ceiling were covered in beautiful crystals that glittered from the sunlight pouring through the small holes from the top of the cave.

"Wow..." I exclaimed, admiring the sight.

"It's beautiful." My sister was as awestruck as I was, a goofy smile on her face as she stared at the crystals.

Her face was flushed red, and I thought it was from the happiness at getting to see something like this. I smiled and my eyes instinctively zoomed in on her lips. They were pink, and opened slightly like she was panting. She didn't look exhausted, so I didn't say anything. Next, they moved to her chest, which were still flat A-cups.

I shook my head when I started getting thoughts of fucking Janicr. Sure, I just realized my sister was hot, and sure, I was checking her out, but that didn't mean she wasn't my sister.

Our joy only lasted for a few minutes when we started hearing voices coming from the tunnel we just came through. We were trapped, and both of us looked at each other with fear in our eyes. There was a clause in the contract that we were made to sign at the cave entrance that guests who didn't stick to their tour plan, or guests who lost the ID tag they were wearing, were fined what amounted to $30 in US currency.

It was pocket change, but we didn't want to get in trouble.

"Told you this was a bad idea." I whispered to Janice while we looked for another way out.

"Shut up..." She hissed, face red from guilt, exploring the other end of the cave. "... Just look for somewhere we can hide."

The voices were getting closer, and I was afraid that there actually was no place to hide in when I found it. There was a small crevice at a dark corner of the cave. It looked like the roof of it curved downwards towards the end, but I figured we could both fit if we got on all fours and squeezed in tight.

"Jan!" Jan was a nickname only I was allowed to call my twin. "Over here!"

I motioned over to the small hole in the wall I found and squeezed in as far as I could go. I had to basically be in push-up position so my twin could fit. Janice followed soon after, slipping in between my arms. There was so little space between me and the rough floor that she had to lie flat on the ground. It was such a tight fit that I felt her skirt flip against my stomach when she pushed herself in.

"Can you move a bit." Janice squirmed underneath me, trying to get comfortable. "It's too tight."

"I can't. The tunnel doesn't go that deep." I was also trying to get comfortable, the strain on my arms wasn't much now, but I knew it would only grow in time.

We settled down when the owners of the voices could finally be seen. It was a tall white guy, and some petite brown chick he was with. They walked in holding hands, admiring the view.

"Are you sure this place is off-limits?" The white guy asked.

"I told you already," the brown lady replied. "There was an accident a couple days back so they shut this corner off for safety reasons. Besides, only lovers with some business like us ever go hear."

The guy hummed for a bit before stooping over to kiss the girl, who in return wrapped her arms around him and kissed back. It didn't take long for the couple to start making out.

"Oh my god." I heard Janice mutter from underneath me.

I said that too in my head, but only because the woman was exactly my type. She had large tits, a big ass, and a curvy body. She looked like she was experienced too, based on how she curled around the guy she brought with her.

We could've left by then, but it was now way too awkward to reveal ourselves. Especially since this was apparently a place to hook up.

Janice and I watched them make out until I whispered, "Jan, Can I lie on top of you? My arms are killing me."

"What? You weigh, like, over 200 pounds. You'll kill me."

"It's fine. I'll just get on my elbows."

My sister didn't reply which I took for a yes, so I lowered myself carefully. When my bare chest hit her back I felt my sister twitch underneath me, but I linked that to the sudden skin-to-skin contact.

"Hey, at least this is one advantage of having small tits." My attempt to lighten the situation was not received well, and Janice thrust her head upwards to connect hit my chin. "Sorry."

We watched the couple make out when the girl's top came flying off.

"You like what you see?"

"Oh, baby, I do."

The guy started to massage those massive mountains while making out, and the girl's hands started to get lower and lower.

"No way..." Both me and Janice said at the same time.

Janice's tone was more out of disbelief, while mine was out of amazement. Still, I tried to fight back the boner that was threatening to happen. My sister was underneath me after all.

This resolved crumbled when the girl started to ride cock a few minutes later. Her moans echoed throughout the cave, and I looked down to see Janice's face flushed with heat.

"Oh god, please." I remember thinking, trying to stop my dick from growing. My pleas fell on deaf ears as my cock expanded,. Now, I didn't have a monster cock, but I did have a respectable 9 inches on me. It had some girth too, being almost as wide as a cock can.

I closed my eyes and my stomach clenched, but it was inevitable.

I felt my cock slide past my trunk's waist band, which had slipped a little past my hips when Janice slipped in under me.

"Sorry." I managed to say before giving up.

"What are you-?!" My sister cut herself off when she felt my hot rod of flesh slip between her ass cheeks and up against her lower back . "Oh my god, you better not be-"

"Sorry." I said again, trying to shift my body so that I wouldn't be poking her. Janice was looking at me with a beet red face, while I tried to avoid looking at her. The entire situation was awkward.

The couple continued to fuck each other's brains out, oblivious to their audience. I kept trying to not feel Janice's ass with my bare cock, but that only made it look like I was trying to get off.

Janice must have felt that it was too much after a few more attempts from my end, because she scooted a little bit forward to avoid touching me.

"What are you doing?"

"I have a thigh gap." She replied. This time she was the one who avoided looking at me. "Your cock is big, yeah, but if I move a bit forward you can probably fit it in between my legs so you could stop poking me."

The last part was a bit rushed, but I understood what she was getting at. Janice was thin after all, with a thigh gap that could've probably had enough space for my dick to fit in without touching her.

"Just lift yourself up a bit so I can move forward."

"Yeah, okay."

"Just, um, just look if you think I've moved forward enough. I don't want them to see my head poking out of here."

I raised my upper body and Janice crawled forward. If I tilted my head I could just barely see my dick. My sister moved a couple inches forward until I told her to stop. The tip of her head was already poking out of our hidey-hole, risking being seen.

Thinking back on it, I would've rather been caught if I'd known she wasn't wearing her bikini bottoms underneath her skirt.

My sister gave out a loud gasp when the tip of my dick touched her pussy lips. They were wet, but not wet from swimming. I wasn't the only one who was turned on.

"Where are your panties?!" I remember harshly whispering that to my sister.

"I-I don't know!"

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

"I put the clothes out to dry on the balcony and they were just gone when I came back!"

I cursed at whatever pervert decided to steal Janice's bikini bottoms. My dick was starting to twitch like crazy from the lust, rubbing itself against my twin's cunt. A voice inside my head was telling me to go ahead and spear myself in. Who cared if the pussy belong to my blood-related sister when it was pussy all the same?

Unfortunately, it wasn't up to me to decide. Janice shoved herself back two inches, meaning at least 2 inches of my dick was now inside her.

"What the fu-!"

"Shhhh! They're looking over here!"

The couple was indeed looking at this direction, but only because their fucking was now faced this way. Luckily, they didn't notice Janice poking out of the hole before she could shove herself back.

We lied there, waiting for the damned coupled to finish. My dick was starting to seriously hurt now, throbbing like crazy within the hot confines of Janice's wet, hot, and silky walls. I wasn't the only one feeling it, as Janice was breathing very heavily and was biting on her lower lip.

"Jan," I started. "Jan, could you move back a bit?"

"Wha- What?" My sister looked at me with hesitant, yet lust-filled, eyes. "But you'll be in me if I do that..."

"I'm already inside you Jan." I whined. "This is never going to happen again, so can I just feel you all the way? Just this once. It'll never happen again anyway."

"But then we'll be having sex, Jay! Siblings don't have sex!" Janice didn't seem convinced by her own words. "We're siblings! Twins, even!"

"It's not-" I groaned. Whether or not if it was voluntary or involuntary, my sister's pussy just squeezed the parts of my dick inside her. "It's not sex if I just stay inside you."

"But-"

"Come on, Jan!"

Janice was always weak under pressure, and today was no different. She closed her eyes and I could feel her body shiver before she shoved herself backwards, impaling more of my cock into her. I felt a barrier give before I sunk even deeper. God, out of all the pussy I've had in my eighteen years of life, my own sister's was the best.

I looked down to tell Jan to move further, to take even more of me, but stopped when I saw her crying.

"Oh my god, Jan you were a virgin?" My sister didn't answer, but I knew. I tried to tell her that we could stop, that we shouldn't have done this, but Janice wasn't listening. My twin pushed herself back until only an inch of my cock was outside.

I could feel her body lock up underneath me, and again I told her that she didn't have to do this if it was too painful.

"I'm not in pain, you idiot." Janice said, wiping her teary eyes. "It's just that, you're too big and that *sniff* that... God, Jay. Why am I so turned on right now?"

"I mean, my brother just, *sniff* just took my cherry, and he's got such a big dick that my fucking birth canal is stretched so wide that it hurts, and I'm still so fucking horny. Am I that messed up? I want my brother's dick so bad..."

I didn't have an answer. I was also very horny right now, and the only thing stopping my from rutting against this hot cunt was her being my sibling. That's when it hit me.

"It must have been the mushrooms..." It made sense. There wouldn't be anything wrong for normal couples to take it, seeing as it wasn't wrong for them to want to fuck each other.

"There's nothing wrong with us." I consoled Janice. "It's all the damn mushrooms fault that we're so horny."

A look of relief washed over my twin's face. "Then us doing this isn't our fault, right?"

"Of course."

Janice took that as the signal to feed my final inch to her hungry pussy. We both let out a moan as her cervix finally met it's invader with a kiss. It was like a lightbulb blew up in both our minds. Janice bit down on her hand as her eyes rolled back into her head, her orgasm tearing through her. The feeling of her thin body spasming as if she was having a seizure, her silken walls tightening and loosening before repeating again around my cock, burned into my mind.

And, this is embarrassing to say, but I also came. There was at least 20 minutes of me just poking Janice's soft ass before actual penetration, and I was seriously pent up from 3 days worth of cock teases. I wasn't one to toot my own horn in private, prefering to fuck rather than fap, but even if I was my family was always there and I couldn't exactly hog the shower either. There was no way I could've stopped, I unloaded at least a week's worth of semen into my twin's pussy.

She was too into her own climax to notice me freeze and close my eyes. My dick twitched as it pumped its thick, sticky liquid all over her womb's entrance. I imagined that rubbery dimple in the middle of her cervix sucking up my sperm greedily. I wasn't even sure if today was a safe day. It only made me cum more.

Those mushrooms must have been some powerful stuff. I was amazed that my cock was still as hard as a steel pipe despite unloading what felt like a bucket of cum into my twin.

Both of us stayed there, panting. A goofy smile was plastered on Janice's face, except this time it wasn't from the crystals in the cave, and her eyes were unfocused. Her body would occasionally twitch every now and then. I was a bit dazed too, with my own goofy smile on my face. We gazed at each other and I flexed my dick, causing her to moan as her cunt was stimulated again.

Our post-climax euphoria was interrupted by a loud groan. My head snapped to the couple we completely forgot about.

The girl was unresponsive, her ass raised to the air while the man furiously thrust into her. His groin was matted with their combined juices, and I could see some of it dripping onto the cave floor. He groaned again and came, holding still as he did so.

I would've found this hot, but then my sister's velvety walls gripped my cock hard like a vice and I completely forgot what I found hot about it.

We watched as the two cleaned up and left. Slowly, after a few minutes of more waiting, we crawled out of our little hole.

"We can't do that again." Janice told me as she stood up, not noticing the pinkish-white ooze dripping from between her legs.

"Why not?" I hugged my sister from behind with one arm, rubbing my still hard cock in between her soft legs while taking my shorts off with the other hand. Our combined cum from before made great lubricant. "That was the best fuck I've had."

"Because, Jay-" She moaned as my left hand found her clit and my right started playing with her nipples. "- the mushrooms are to blame for this. If we fucked without them, it would be incest for real."

"Then, if I was under the influence, it would be okay?"

"Are you?"

I pinned her against the floor and forced her legs apart. My cum was still oozing out of her small hole, but the skirt stopped Janice from seeing it. My hands were on her hips, and her own hands were tense on my shoulders. My dick was starting to hurt from how hard it was, so I pressed the tip against her quim.

"Are you?" I felt really smart for saying this back at her before my tool sunk deep into her gushing slit.

"Oh god-!" My Janice said while her head tilted back and her pussy squeezed me tighter. I pulled out and started to make circles around her clit with my lower head before thrusting back in again. "Fuck, that hurts!"

I pulled out and repeated the same thing, except this time instead of toying with her clit I ground against her cervix. Even though this 'hurt' her, Janice was squeezing me tighter than ever. With every thrust her little bean would smash against my groin, and my dick would get a fresh coating of femjuice.

Janice's screams of "It hurts" and "not so deep" gave way to moans and whimpers. Everytime I would bottom out, she would let out a small yelp of pleasure. Everytime I would pull out, she would let out a cute whine.

Her pretty head was always tossing and turning, her red hair in disarray with strands sticking to her tear stained face. Her long eyelashes wet with tears of pleasure. The small breasts on her chest would bounce everytime I thrust into her. It didn't take long for her to orgasm, her body spasming out again.

Motrel
Motrel
70 Followers
12