Tropical Heat

Story Info
Extramarital affair goes to Hawaii.
1.6k words
3.75
16.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's near the end of January, and we are both suffering from winter blues. We've been friends for a while, so we commiserate easily in our daily conversation, which also consist of a lot of flirting and sexual overtones. We both complain about needing a break from winter, from work, even from our marriages.

Through chance, or luck, or fate, we both manage to arrange business trips to Hawaii at the same time. Once we realize we're going to be there at the same time we make sure to get rooms at the same hotel.

My excitement grows all through the flight to Hawaii and by the time my plane lands my heart's racing at the thought of being with you.

It's early afternoon when I check into the hotel. A lazy, hot afternoon with a gentle ocean breeze stirring the palm trees. You haven't arrived yet, so I decide to change into my bathing suit and read while sunning on my room's terrace. I lose interest in my book after a while and decide to lie back and close my eyes. My terrace is screened by tall bushes and a bamboo fence so I feel private enough to strip off my suit and let the sun warm every inch of my bare skin.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I know I'm wakened by the feel of fingertips lightly caressing my bare arm. I open my eyes to find myself staring into yours. At first I think I'm dreaming. Then you smile softly and say "Your door was unlocked. I hope you don't mind, I couldn't wait to see you."

"Of course I don't mind. Although I didn't plan on you seeing quite this much of me" I say, and with a shy smile I start to reach for my towel to cover up. Your hand reaches out and gently grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Don't," you say in a low husky voice. As I look into your eyes I can see the desire smoldering. "You are so beautiful and so incredibly sexy" you tell me as your eyes wander longingly over my naked body. I allow my eyes to travel as well, noticing that you changed into swim trunks before coming to my room. I admire your strong arms and chest, and can't help noticing the bulge in the front of your trunks.

The hand that was caressing my arm now moves to my lips, my neck, and finally my bare breast, lightly brushing the nipple and making it stiffen. Slowly you lean in and brush your lips against mine. My fingers reach up and bury themselves in your hair, pulling you closer. Now the kiss becomes more passionate, your tongue probing until my mouth opens to let it play with mine. As we kiss, your hands caress my breasts so gently, lightly pinching the nipples to make them hard.

With a groan you stop and say "Let's go for a walk on the beach." I grab a sundress and put it on over my naked body. Good enough cover for a walk. Hand in hand we walk by the ocean's edge, admiring the scenery and enjoying the warm sun. Before long we're a mile down the beach from the hotel, where very few people go. The palm trees are close together here, with lots of bushy undergrowth. Soon we spy what looks like a very faint trail through the bushes. We look at each other and decide to follow it. About ten minutes later the "trail" comes out in a clearing and we stop to look around in surprise. We have found a hidden tide pool with its own strip of pristine white sand. Looks like no one's been here in eons, if ever.

With a wicked gleam in your eye, you strip off your trunks, yank my sundress off over my head and lead me by the hand to the water. It's crystal clear and warm as bath water. We dive in and swim, playfully splashing each other, until finally you grab me and pull me close, your hands on my ass, letting me feel your hardness against me. You kiss me and let your mouth travel down my neck, nibbling and licking sending little shocks through my body. You continue down til you reach a nipple and suck it into your mouth, massaging it with your tongue and making me moan. You alternate this treatment from one nipple to the other til my knees are weak. At the same time your hand finds its way between my legs and starts teasing my pussy lips. Ever so gently you probe deeper, pushing a finger inside me to feel how hot and wet I am. Then your finger slowly circles my clit with just the right pressure to make me groan with pleasure. Now you start rubbing my clit while in my ear you whisper "I want to make you cum baby, again and again." You increase the pressure a little on that magic button and your mouth goes back to my nipples, sucking and gently biting. With two fingers inside my pussy and your thumb on my clit, I can't take anymore. My head arches back and I shudder explosively with my first orgasm.

As I calm down a bit my hand reaches down to feel you, and I find your cock hard in spite of the cool water. "Mmmmmm I want to taste you" I say and we go back up on the sand where our clothes and towel are lying. I spread out the towel and make you lie on your back. Straddling your ribcage, facing away from you, I begin lightly rubbing and stroking you, as your hands caress my back. I lean down to kiss your belly button, then move to run my tongue over your inner thighs, my hair brushing against your cock.

I bathe your balls with my tongue and rub your cock against my cheek. Then I slowly run just the tip of my tongue up and down your hard shaft while my fingers lightly play with your balls. Your moans encourage me so I kiss and nibble along the length and run my tongue over the sensitive tip of your cock. Finally I suck the head into my mouth and hold it there while my tongue swirls around it. I hear you gasping, moaning, and I know you want me to suck it all in, but I decide to tease a bit longer.

Suddenly I feel you grab my hips and in one motion you bury your tongue deep in my wet pussy. This makes me cry out "Oh God" with a gasp and a loud moan.

I also take it as a cue and I suck your rock hard cock all the way into my mouth and begin moving slowly up and down. You feel the vibrations as I moan from the workout your tongue is giving my clit. You circle around it slowly, then run your tongue all the way up and down my hot slit. Your tongue massages the underside of my clit thoroughly, then you suck on it gently. You continue this, telling me how good I taste, as I deep throat your hot shaft, moving faster now. My fingers play with your balls and rub that sensitive little spot just behind them. This makes you moan louder so I decide to experiment a little. I stop sucking on you just long enough to wet two fingers with saliva. Then I draw your cock back into my mouth while my wet fingers start to massage and probe gently around your asshole. If possible, this makes your cock even harder and your loud moans tell me I'm onto something. I run my tongue over your balls and back to your asshole where I lick and probe and this gets you so hot that precum starts to dribble down your cock. I lick it up, sucking you hard and fast.

Meanwhile your talented tongue and fingers are working me into another orgasm. With two fingers reaching to caress the magic spot inside, and your tongue firmly massaging my clit, I explode violently, yelling "Yes yes yes God yes."

Without giving me time to recover, you lift me off you, position me on all fours, and shove your raging hard on deep into my dripping hole. You begin to fuck me slowly, pulling all the way out then ramming it in deep, letting me feel every inch. My loud moans of "yes baby yes" tell you you're doing it just right. With one hand you reach under me to rub my nipple and lightly pinch it. The other hand reaches around to play with my swollen, sensitive clit. As you begin thrusting harder and faster you lean to kiss and lick and nibble the back of my neck. I feel your hard cock throbbing inside me and you moan in my ear "cum with me baby I'm ready to shoot my load into your tight pussy."

I begin to buck back against you, riding my third orgasm as I feel you explode inside me, my inner muscles milking every drop. This orgasm seems to go on for hours for both of us. Finally we collapse, exhausted and totally satisfied. Lying naked in each other's arms we kiss passionately and gently caress each other as the sun sets over the ocean. For this moment there seems nothing in the world but the two of us and the passion we share for each other.