Tropical Heat

Story Info
Two widows expand their friendship further.
3.6k words
45.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a lesbian series I plan on writing. I hope you enjoy reading it, this was the first lesbian story I've ever wrote. I would love to hear your feedback on it so you can write me at the address in my profile. Thank you.

* * * * *

Sylvia and Roxanne are the best of friends, have been for 15 years. They are both widowed and lonely. Sylvia has had many dates but none of them compare to her late husband, Jeff. Roxanne hasn't dated anyone since her late husband, Jerry, passed away. Sylvia has lived next door to Roxanne for many years, only now her and Jeff's six bedroom house is too big for only herself. Roxanne invited her to move in with her, she didn't care.

Sylvia moved right in Roxanne's house and settled in immediately. She found a couple to rent her house to. Roxanne insisted that Sylvia sleep with her in her bedroom, they are best friends after all.

"Sylvia, please sleep with me in my bedroom, we'd keep each other warm when it's cold out."

"I couldn't Roxanne, don't you want to keep Jerry's sleeping form beside you?"

"Darling, Jerry is dead and gone, it's time I moved on."

Sylvia put her things away in the master bedroom and made herself at home. Roxanne was helping Sylvia put her things away and for some strange reason was getting very horny, she hadn't gotten horny since Jerry passed on.

"Uh, Sylvia would you mind if I ask you something?"

"No, go right on ahead and ask."

"Well, have you ever gotten extremely horny since Jeff passed?"

"Constantly, I can't help it."

Roxanne felt a little relieved by that little bit of information, but she was now looking at her best friend in a new ray of light. She was now looking at her as a lover. She didn't want to harm their fifteen year friendship though.

Sylvia has been waiting since Jeff died for Roxanne to make a pass at her. Sylvia has been so sexually aroused from Roxanne before she had to excuse herself from a dinner party to take care of her problem. She's wanted her and Roxanne to become lover's for a long time.

"Sylvia, could you lay back on the bed, naked, please?"

Sylvia obediently undressed and laid back on the bed completely nude. She opened her legs as well giving Roxanne a great view of her damp pussy. Her mouth started watering the instant she saw Sylvia's cunt.

"Oh please Roxanne, eat me out make me cum, I want us to become lover's"

That was her cue, she dove right in Sylvia's pussy and started feasting on her tasty snatch. She was delving in the taste and flavor of her pussy. Not getting enough.

Sylvia was squirming all over her bed relishing in the pleasure of having another woman eat her pussy. Jeff never ate her out like Roxane was. It felt so good she never wanted Roxanne to quit.

"Baby, would you like to 69 I would love to get ate out as well."

The two women got in position and Sylvia was on top drooling for Roxanne's delicious looking cunt. Finally Roxanne pulled Sylvia's hips down and Sylvia dove her head towards her lover's pussy and was darting her tongue in and out.

The two women were both so far gone they ended up making love all night long after about 20 orgasms.

"I think we need to get a dildo so we can fuck each other."

"I agree, I want to bang your delicious pussy baby."

Roxanne blushed when Sylvia said that. She never heard anyone call her vagina such a dirty word before but it was very fitting and she too wanted to bang her new lover's cunt. So the two lovers got out of bed and headed for the bathroom buck naked and were giggling and fondling each other the whole way. They finally got in the shower together to get ready for their day to seek out a double headed strap on dildo.

In the shower they were playing with each other and taking turns eating each other out. They just couldn't get enough of each other, they were madly in love and were surprised they never realized it before now. They finished their shower and got dressed, they left the house hand in hand and got in Roxanne's blood red Porsche and headed for town.

Along the way Sylvia could hardly keep her hands off Roxanne's creamy juicy cunt.

"Roxanne baby, I need to eat you out again."

"Let me find a secluded spot cause I want to eat you out as well."

Both women were so horny for each other, Roxanne finally found a secluded spot and they got in the backseat and were sixty-nining each other until they both came 20 times. They both were still very horny for each other but managed to get to an adult play store and found a double headed strap on dildo that vibrates. They paid for it and left the store hands down each others pants eager to get home and try out their new purchase as a couple.

Once they got home they could hardly keep their hands to themselves. They were so horny again and totally forgetting about their purchase they went to their room and just made sweet love rubbing their pussies together. They decided that was better than a dildo any day. The two new lovers were just hoping science could find a way where two women could get pregnant by just rubbing their pussies together.

"I love you so much Roxanne I want to be a part of your life forever like Jeff was."

"Are you suggesting marriage?"

"Very much so my sexy lover."

"I'd love to marry you I wouldn't want anything else."

Sylvia was so happy that her lover agreed to marry her. It felt kind of odd proposing to another female but she could get used to it. Sylvia also pretty much decided she's the male of the relationship, it seems that way at least. She has no problems with being the male.

"We should see if there's a list we can sign up on when Science comes up with a way for one of two women to get pregnant."

"I believe there's a list like that at the University."

"Well let's go!"

This time they got into Sylvia's black Mazda Miata convertible. They drove to the University fingering each other. They are so much in love it's pretty crazy. They don't care if people look at them funny love blinds them from other's looks. They arrived at the University and climbed out of the car hand in hand.

"Hello, how may I help you ladies?"

"Yes we were wondering if there is a list to sign up on to be told when Science makes it possible for two women to have sex and one get pregnant from the other?"

"Follow me I'll show where to go and who to see."

"Thank You."

They followed the receptionist and talked to the Head of the Science Department. He showed them a list and they signed up on it immediately.

They left the University feeling much better knowing one of them will get pregnant from the other in time.

"Roxanne, baby, who would you say the guy in our relationship is?"

"You are Sylvia, your more dominant and I love that about you. When we get back home will you dominate me in bed?"

"Hell yeah I will, I want to fuck your brains out all night long."

"God I love how you talk so dirty."

Sylvia smiled and planted her mouth on Roxanne's and drove her tongue into her lover's mouth sucking on her tongue. They are so much in love with each other they are absolutely surprised they didn't know they had these feelings for each other a long time ago.

They then got back home and went right up to their room and got out the double headed dildo. Sylvia inserted one end inside of her and got it strapped on her while Roxanne inserted the other end inside of herself. Sylvia smiled down at Roxanne and they French kissed as Sylvia drove the dildo in and out of them.

"Oh god Roxanne you are so damn tight and wet. Your the sexiest woman I've ever set my eyes on."

"Sylvia fuck me harder I want to come so badly."

Sylvia pounded the dildo in and out of both of their cunts faster and harder. She was near climax herself and wanted to get off as well as her lover.

"Oh god Roxanne I'm coming, come with me baby!"

"I am Sylvia darling oh god I'm coming so hard."

The two lovers came together in sexual heat and started kissing each other passionately. They were abruptly interrupted by someone knocking on the front door of their house. Sylvia got up and dressed reluctantly hoping the person would just leave. She got to the door and the handsomest young man stood in the doorway.

"Hello madam, I am your next door neighbor and was wondering if you'd like to come over this weekend for a Bar-B-Cue?"

"I would be more than happy to come over for a Bar-B-Cue."

"Who was that baby?"

"It was just a salesman Roxie, go back to our room I'll be there shortly."

Sylvia started getting wetter and wetter thinking about that handsome man who is now living next door. She figured Roxanne wouldn't mind if she went next door for a little party this weekend.

"Roxanne baby?"

"What's wrong sexy?"

"Would you mind if I went to a party next door this weekend?"

"No I don't mind at all, I can do some gardening and clean the house, come back to bed and let's make love again."

"Sounds good to me baby-girl."

Sylvia and Roxanne enveloped each other in their arms and French kissed deeply, Sylvia was putting her whole heart in the kiss because now she'd get to have a man fuck her brains out. Perhaps she'll get pregnant from him and Roxie will get pregnant when they get implanted to where she can get pregnant from another female. Sylvia was fondling Roxanne's full 55 H cup breasts, loving the size and weight of them.

Roxanne loved it when Sylvia fondled her huge tits. She held Sylvia's mouth to her chest moaning in gratitude. Her hand slipped down between her legs and started playing with her pussy. She was soaking wet and was making squishing noises.

"Here baby, let me do that for you!"

Sylvia put her head between Roxie's legs lapping at her juicy cunt. She kept her hand on her lover's breasts massaging them. She loved how wet she made her lover, she continued to lap at the cunt juices and was flicking on the clit when Roxie gasped and moaned loudly and Sylvia had trouble lapping up all the juices Roxie was pouring out.

"I want to have your baby Sylvia, I love you so much!"

"I love you to my slut, god you have the wettest cunt I've ever seen, and I love how you keep it shaved. Continue to shave that sexy pussy of yours, and tomorrow let's pierce your clit."

"Mmm, that is such a turn on, rub your pussy against mine please!"

Sylvia climbed on top of Roxie and they started to grind their pussies together. They were kissing like long lost lovers and didn't want to come up for air. One of them had to come up for air to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this the house of Roxanne and Sylvia?"

"Yes, may I ask who's calling?"

"This is the university, we can implant both of you today if you like?"

"We'll be there in an hour."

Sylvia went back to the bedroom smiling joyfully.

"My love your wish has come true, let's finish making love then we can go to the University and get implanted."

Sylvia climbed back on top of Roxie and they started grinding their pussies together again. They were both moaning and groaning like banshees. It felt so good to the both of them neither one wanted to stop.

"OH FUCK ME SYLVIA, IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER WITH YOU THAN MY WITH MY HUSBAND!"

"OH GOD ROXIE I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!"

About thirty minutes later they both came at the same time, Sylvia put on a sheer white mini dress with nothing on underneath to tease Roxie and tease her sexy next door neighbor. Roxanne wore a sheer pink mini dress with nothing on underneath to tease Sylvia and whoever else might want to see.

They got in Sylvia's car and headed for the University playing with each others pussies. When they got to the University, they were both in the throes of huge orgasms. When they both came down they French kissed madly and deeply. Of course they pulled apart reluctantly so they could get the implant.

"Hello ladies, so you both want to receive the implant so you can get pregnant from another female?"

"Yes very much so, I would love for nothing more than to give birth to my sexy lover Sylvia."

"Roxie, how about you receive the implant?"

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, (lowered voice) I want to remain the male persona in our relationship, plus maybe if it's ok with you give birth to a man's baby."

"Of course baby, makes sense to me I want only you and no one else."

"So, can only one of get the implant or do we both have to get it?"

"Well let me ask my supervisor."

The research guy walked away and Sylvia turned to Roxie and said, "Our new neighbor next door is throwing a party this weekend and he invited me over. You said you wanted to do some gardening and cleaning. So I was thinking maybe I could go over and hopefully get pregnant from him."

"That's fine honey, I don't want another man in my life now that I have you, I don't care if you have me and a man."

"Thank you so much for being so understanding."

The research guy came back and said, "Yes only one of you could get the implant it doesn't change anything if you both receive it or not."

Roxie stood up and followed the research guy into a separate room. Sylvia sat out in the waiting room reading a magazine when twenty minutes later Roxie came back, and to Sylvia looked sexier than ever.

"How much do we owe you?"

"Absolutely nothing, you ladies come back if you experience any problems tell your friends as well."

The two love birds left holding each others hands and Sylvia pulled Roxie over and pushed her next to a wall and kissed her aggressively.

"Oh God baby you look so damn sexy, I need you right now!"

"Here out in the open?"

"I won't be able to keep my hands off of you."

"We can't keep our hands off each other now as it is."

Sylvia started to kiss down Roxie's neck and got on her knees in front of her and put her head up under Roxie's dress and was feasting away happily at her lover's tasty cunt juices. Roxie was moaning and holding Sylvia's head on her pussy.

"Take me now Sylvia fuck me against this wall."

Sylvia got up and lifted her dress and lifted Roxie's dress and they started to grind their cunts together hard and fast. They were both hoping to get Roxie pregnant right away, and plus they don't have to worry about harming the baby the further along Roxie gets.

About an hour later they both came at the same time shaking and exhausted ready to get back home and make love all night long. They got in the car and headed back home still not able to keep their hands off of each other. Sylvia didn't know how she'd be able to leave the house let alone the property if she saw Roxie bent over the garden.

"Baby, do you think we're rushing our relationship?"

"Not really, honestly I never thought about it, I mean we could be."

"Well I mean we can never keep our hands off each other but when we were married, while our husbands were alive, we never touched each other."

"That's because we had our husbands to satisfy us, and now we only have each other. Are you having second thought about our relationship?"

"No never, you are the love of my life Roxie, I just feel that maybe for a week or maybe longer until our wedding day we shouldn't have any form of sex."

"That's going to be hard you know, I'll give it a shot if you will to."

"Alright, I love you Roxie!"

"I love you Sylvia!"

The two women arrived back home, Roxanne went to the den to read and Sylvia went to the living room to watch a movie. Sylvia knew it would be hard to keep her hands off of Roxanne since they are sleeping together, but she had to try. How else would she be able to leave the house to go to the Bar-B-Cue? She was thinking about the handsome man and was getting really horny and turned on. She knew she couldn't call for Roxanne so she slid her hand down her shorts and started to masturbate fingering her juicy wet pussy. She was so wet her finger was making squishing noises going in and out. She was so turned on she came pretty fast, she shut the television off and told Roxanne she was going to head to bed.

She went upstairs and brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and slid her nightgown on over her body. She climbed into bed and fell instantly asleep. She dreamed about the handsome neighbor and her making love and Roxanne joined in as well. She loved it though she had Roxie's pussy over her mouth and her neighbor buried deeply within her.

"So are you two lesbians?"

"Roxie is a lesbian, I'm more bi-sexual I guess you'd say, I'm getting married to Roxie but I want you as a lover as well."

"I'd love to be your lover."

Sylvia was moaning in her sleep, Roxie fell asleep downstairs in the chair she was sitting in. Her hand slipped under the covers and in her pussy so she could pleasure herself again.

She woke up with sweat covering her skin, today was the bar-be-cue. She got out of bed and took a nice long hot shower and masturbated in the shower. She got out, dried off, pulled her new microfiber mini dress on and did her hair. She thought she looked very sexy and no man would be able to resist her, her dress was an off the shoulder dress and showed her curves nicely.

"Roxie, I'm going next door to the bar-be-cue."

"Alright, I'll see you when you get home."

Sylvia walked out the front door and walked next door. Every man on the block was eyeballing her and wolf-whistling. She was smiling happily knowing she's still sexy to the opposite sex. She was hoping her neighbor would think the same thing.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it everyone is in the backyard, just come around back."

Sylvia headed to the backyard where the party was in full swing. There she saw her dreamy neighbor with his arm around a beautiful buxom blond.

"Hi, I'm so glad you could make it my name is Jerry and this is my lovely wife Yvette."

"H-Hello, I'm Sylvia."

Yvette then said, "We're so glad you could make it Sylvia, we thought you had a roommate, where is she?"

"She's at home gardening, I think I'll go help her."

"You just got here Syl, stay awhile."

"No really I should go, thank you for inviting me."

She walked briskly around to the front again holding back her tears. How stupid could she have been to think her handsome neighbor would be single? She started bawling her eyes out once she was inside the comfort of her own home.

"Sylvia? What's wrong hon?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Baby, I know something is wrong you can tell me."

"I was such a fool Roxie, he's married to a sexy Playboy model blond."

"Of course he is sweetie, I met with Yvette, she's very nice."

"You met her?"

"She came over the day they moved in and we had a cup of tea together."

"Why didn't you tell me that he's married?"

"You had to learn for yourself babe."

"I'm never accepting another invitation to another party again."

Roxie pulled Sylvia close and held her as she cried. She didn't like seeing her lover hurt so bad, she wished she did tell her that he's married.

Five Months Later

"You look very nice today Sylvia, what's the occasion?"

"I have a job interview at the University."

"Very nice indeed, I have some great news to tell you."

"What's that baby?"

"Well it's a good thing you might have a job now because, I'm five months pregnant."

"That's wonderful darling, are you going to set up a bedroom as a nursery today?"

"Actually, yes I was. It's amazing you know my husband never got me pregnant but you got me pregnant."

Sylvia kissed Roxie before she left for her interview and then got into her car and headed towards the University. Roxie got into her own car and headed into town to do some shopping.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

New Beginnings Young mother falls for older woman.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Secret Kisses Mother and her son's teacher become lovers.in Lesbian Sex
Cherrywood Circle A pious housewife meets a younger, exotic beauty...in Lesbian Sex
The Arrangement A frustrated woman finds love while dealing with divorce.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories