Tropical Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know just the thing that will make you happy baby. I want to see and touch your hard cock. I'm going to release it and then make sweet love to your hard tool" she cooed.

Rick could only moan louder from her words and gentle squeezing of his manhood. He felt her fingers slide up and down the covered shaft, making his ass rise off the bed. He wanted his shaft out in plain view of her eyes, but most of all he wanted to feel her soft lips wrap around it and slowly torture it to orgasm. Lynn sensing that he wanted her to undress him, slipped her hands into the waistband of his trunks and pulled them off. She smiled when his cock sprang out into the open. She always loved to watch it bobbing back and forth anticipating the touch of her soft lips.

Lynn's hand encircled his thick cock and began to move ever so slowly up and down its length. She knelt on the bed by his side and moved her head closer to the bobbing meat. His cock jumped when her lips first made contact with the tip of its head. Squeezing his gland tighter, she pursed her lips and sucked on the very tip. Holding his cock steady, her lips formed a larger "O" and slowly sucked his head inside her warm mouth.

Rick's mind reeled when her warm mouth engulfed the head of his cock. He felt his balls and ass tighten as he pushed his hips up to meet her lips. His hands moved to her head, gently running his fingers through her hair. "Oh baby that's it suck my cock ... ohhh yes baby ... deeper ... ahhh that feels so fucking good" he called out as Lynn's mouth descended further down his manhood.

Her lips squeezed tighter around his manhood bringing more moans from his lips. Her tongue licked at the sensitive gland as it filled her mouth. Working his cock like a precision instrument, she pushed her mouth down until it could go no deeper. Slowly she pulled her head upwards keeping the pressure applied to his tool. Her mouth came to rest at the head of his cock and then she plunged downward faster, twisting on his cock slightly as it dove deeper into her warm mouth. Her mouth moved back and forth, taking him deep into her and then pulling back until he was almost out of her mouth.

Rick felt her saliva coating his cock as she moved up and down. At one point she pulled his cock completely out of her mouth and then kissed and nipped at it as she went up and down. She pumped his cock in her fist as she nibbled on the underside. He felt his desire mounting and with each assault on his cock, his hips pumped up and down faster.

One hand was on her head and the other found her ass, squeezing it hard. Lynn jumped at his touch on her behind and slowly spread her thighs when she felt his hand searching for her pussy. Rick's fingers found her slit covered by the thin material and began a slow up and down movement on the damp material. Pulling the thin material aside, he slid his fingertips along her moist slit. Her opening was wet to the touch and he felt her cream on his fingers. Lynn moaned loudly on his cock when he touched her clit. She sucked harder as his fingers slid over her clit. She wiggled her ass, pushing against Rick's fingers trying to force them into her wet channel. Rick's fingers slid further down and push against her tight pussy opening bringing a cry from her lips as fingers buried themselves deep into her wet pussy.

Lynn picked up the pace and sucked his cock harder and deeper into her mouth as she felt his fingers fucking her hot pussy. Rick moaned anew when he felt his cock throbbing in her mouth. He knew he wouldn't last much longer and pumped his hips faster. His ass rose off the bed trying to impale her mouth on his cock, trying to push it deeper than it was ever meant to go.

"Ahhh baby fuck my cock. Ohhh your mouth feels so fucking hot on my cock. That's it baby faster ... ohhh ... faster ... ohhh ... yeaa ... I'm going to cum in your mouth" he called out deli seriously.

Lynn pulled her mouth off his cock and began pumping his cock faster in her fist. "Come on sugar. Shoot your load on my face. I want your hot cum on my lips baby. I want to taste your sweet juices. "She called to her horny lover.

Rick felt the load building deep inside and with stroke of her hand, his cock became more sensitive until he could hold back no longer. His hips rose from the bed and time seemed to stand still as his cock throbbed uncontrollably. He pushed his fingers deep into Lynn's pussy and groaned loudly as his orgasm overpowered him. Grunting and thrusting his hips. Lynn's hands began milking his cock. His sperm flew upwards catching Lynn full on the lips as it shot out of his cock. She put her lips closer to his throbbing cock waiting for the next load. She caught the next load in her mouth and then covered Rick's cock catching the remaining loads. His cock was covered with her saliva and his sperm as his body spasm from the delightful orgasm.

"Ohhhh baby you have one talented mouth" he said as his body calmed down.

"Now I need some of your good loving too" Lynn announced as she pulled her head from his cock.

"I think I can help you in that department."

Lynn twisted sideways on the bed making sure that his fingers stayed lodged inside her pussy. She positioned herself so Rick had easy access to her pussy and breasts. Reaching behind her, she untied her top, letting her breasts fall out in view of Rick's eyes. She lowered her breast to his mouth and moaned when she felt his tongue snake out and slowly flick at her nipple. "Ahhh sweetie suck my nipple ... make me cum baby ... ohhh baby fuck my cunt with your fingers" she called out.

He took Lynn's nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on her hard nipple. His fingers continued to slide in and out of her hot moist pussy in time with his sucking on her nipple. Lynn's body rocked slowly back and forth, pushing her pussy down against his invading fingers. She felt his lips take her nipple and then she jumped slightly when his teeth pinched her nipple. She moaned again and pushed harder against his fingers as hot desire coursed through her body. Rick's other hand grabbed her free breast and began massaging and pinching it as his lips and tongue sucked on the other.

His fingers slid easily in and out of her pussy as she ground her ass in a circular motion. Sliding along her slit, he felt her hard clit and began rubbing it back and forth. Lynn's moaning filled the room from the sweet finger fucking and sucking her body was receiving. She called out to her lover, "I'm so fucking horny baby. Mmmm ... ohhhh ... fuck me you bastard. Come on baby fuck me. Suck my tits honey, pinch them and bite them ... ohhh ... yesss ... harder."

Rick's mouth sucked her nipple harder and he felt her body go rigid when he began to chew on her nipple. She moved over him liked a caged lioness, pushing her breast harder against his mouth and her pussy down on his fingers. Lynn felt her orgasm begin slowly then building steam. As Rick worked over her body, she climbed higher and higher towards release. She hung at the apex for a few seconds, floating in her world of desire, and then her body took over. She bucked on his fingers, throwing her head backwards, moaning and panting as her orgasm hit her.

Rick felt her shaking body above him as he continued to probe her now hot and wet cunt. Moaning, she called out his name as her pussy convulsed. She clamped her legs together, capturing his hand as she shook in orgasm. Pulling her breast away, she bent down and kissed Rick hard on the lips. He could taste his salty juices intermingled with his as her returned her kiss. Slowly her body came back down to earth and they lay panting together. They told each other how much they loved the sex and were looking forward to a great holiday. Lying in each other arms they started to drift off when a knock on the door brought them both back to reality.

"Come on you two, your going to miss the sun and fun" called Dave from the hallway.

"We'll be right there" Rick answered as they both scrambled from the bed.

The three of them spent the next few days sightseeing and lying in the hot tropical sun. Each day, Lynn noticed that Dave left them for a few hours only to return freshly showered. One day she decided to follow him and see just what exactly he was doing. She made sure that she stayed behind far enough for him not to see her. Walking into the main lobby, she saw Dave talking to some woman at the elevators. Upon further inspection, she recognized her as the cute blonde from guest services.

“What the hell are those two up to?” she thought to herself as she watched them enter the elevator.

She noticed Dave look over his shoulder in her direction, smiling as he put his arm around her waist. Lynn wasn’t sure if he saw her or if he was just looking to see if anyone was watching them. She watched the elevator floor display and saw that they got off on their floor. As she pushed the button for the elevator, she felt her pulse begin to race. When she got off at their floor, she walked to Dave’s room and noticed that the door did not shut all the way.

Opening the door slightly, Lynn was hesitant to enter the room. She heard the sounds of the people at the pool through the open patio door. The sound of the shower running in the bathroom also filled her ears. As she pushed the door open wider she heard the unmistakable moans from the women in Dave's room. She knew it was wrong to sneak into the room but the sounds of desire drew her inside. She walked silently down the short hall to the bathroom on the right, holding her anxious breath. There was no bathroom door, only a large room with the shower on one wall and the vanity directly across from it. She wanted to run but the thought of seeing Dave's cock again kept her feet glued to the floor. The shower curtain was closed letting her only hear and not see the two lovers. Lynn pictured them holding each other as their hands, filled with soap, moved over their bodies. Lynn felt the familiar dampness of desire between her legs. She debated about what to do, either run or open the shower curtain. As she debated, she unconscientiously leaned back against the vanity, pushing an open drawer closed.

Dave heard the sound of the drawer close and pulled the shower curtain back. Standing in the shower, Dave and his friend Vicky watched as Lynn fidgeted. Her eyes were filled with fear at having been caught but her legs were too heavy to take a step. Lynn looked at them both and knew that she was caught. The woman with Dave had short blonde hair plastered against her head from the shower. She had fair skin with perky breasts jutting from her chest. Her nipples were hard and extended pointing directly at her. It was as if her nipples were inviting Lynn to come and taste them. Glancing down Lynn noticed her trimmed wet pubic hair matted against her skin. Rivulets of water dripped from her pussy lips. Their eyes met and there was an instant attraction between them. Lynn glanced over Dave's body and she knew that she had crossed the line of no return. His semi rigid cock hung between his legs and looked just as inviting as when she first saw it a long time ago.

Dave smiled and was the first to speak. "What on earth are you doing here Lynn?"

"I ... I was passing by on my way to my room and noticed your door ajar" she lied.

"So you thought you'd just investigate to see where I was?" he countered playing her game.

"No ... no I thought you might be hurt or something" she stumbled searching for words to get her out of this mess.

"As you can see I'm not hurt and by the way this is my friend Vicki who is helping get the suntan oil off my body."

The two women exchanged glances and smiles again, each sizing up the others body. Dave broke the awkward silence by saying "Lynn you look hot and oily. Why don't you join us and get real squeaky clean?" He extended his hand outwards inviting Lynn to join them in the shower. A wider smile formed on her face and she quickly took off the blouse covering her swimsuit. Lynn took his hand and allowed herself to be drawn into the shower, facing Vicky.

She felt the cool water hit her skin as Dave pulled her against his body, wrapping his arms around her. Dave's hands undid the front clasp of her top and pulled it off. Vicki moved closer and ran her hands over Lynn's breasts and nipples sending a shiver through her. Dave's hands stroked her sides before coming to rest on her hips. Lynn pressed back against Dave's chest, feeling his slippery skin touch hers. His cock grew harder and Lynn felt it push against the crack of her ass.

Lynn felt her desires mount as the two of them slowly stroked her body. Vicki leaned down and ran her tongue around one of Lynn's breast as she continued to stroke and pinch the other one. Lynn moaned loudly when she felt her tongue slice across her extended nipple and then being drawn into her mouth. Vicki's tongue circled her nipple as it was lodged in her mouth. She sucked harder and then clamped her teeth on the nipple and pulled. Lynn's hands flew to Vicki's head pulling her harder against her as she moaned with pleasure. Vicki licked and sucked harder on her nipple before pulling away and moving to the other breast. She applied the same treatment to the other nipple as Lynn moaned with excitement.

Dave pulled her hips back against his hardness and began a slow rotating motion. She felt his cock slip between her thighs, pushing, and then pulling out, before starting over again. Dave's head dipped to her shoulder and began lightly kissing, nipping at her skin. His tongue licked at her wet skin while the water cascaded down around them. His lips traveled up and down the top of her shoulder before stopping at her neck. He took the tender flesh between his lips and sucked it into his mouth. Lynn felt his teeth lightly scrap against her skin making her stiffen slightly. Her desire was rising fast and she never wanted these two to stop.

Vicki pulled away from her breasts and slowly kissed her way down Lynn's flat stomach until she was kneeling. She felt the water spray on her head as she licked the slick skin of her thighs. Her hands pulled the tiny bikini bottom off her hips, exposing Lynn's pussy in front of her face. She watched the water stream down her stomach and fall off her puffy pussy lips. As Lynn stepped out of her bikini bottoms, Vicki's lips kissed up her thighs to her triangle. Lynn felt her tongue move slowly along her outer lips ... up and down ... flicking across her mound. Instinctively her thighs parted allowing Vicki better access to her treasures. Lifting one leg onto the side of the tub, she grabbed Vicki's head, pulling it tight against her tight cunt, grinding her hips in a circular motion. She wanted Vicki to bury her whole head inside her hot cunt but had to be content to feel her talented tongue dancing along her opening.

Dave's hands moved to cover her exposed breasts. He put his hands under her breasts and slowly moved them up over the front until they were covering her swollen nipples. Grabbing a nipple between the thumb and index finger of each hand brought about a groan from Lynn's lips.

"Ohhhh ... yeaa ... pinch my nipples. Mmmmm ... that makes my cunt so hot. Aghhh lick my hot cunt. I want to feel your hard tongue buried deep in my cunt" she called out putting one hand over his and pulling Vicki harder against her cunt.

Vicki and Dave continued to bring Lynn closer and closer to orgasm. Vicki plunged her tongue into her cunt as deep as it would go as Dave pulled and pinched her nipples. He rolled them in his fingers; pulling them out and then letting them spring back. Lynn turned her head sideways so she could taste Dave's kisses. Their lips crushed together, letting their tongues search the others mouth. She sucked on his tongue as it dove in and out of her mouth. Their breathing became more labored as they kissed harder and longer.

Lynn felt the familiar stirring in her cunt, knowing she was now past the point of no return. She gave her body to these two for their pleasure. She ground her hips faster on Vicki's mouth and cried out when Vicki captured her clit and sucked it into her mouth. The sensations of sexual desire coursed through her body as the two lovers rub and probed her body. Dave clung onto Lynn's body as she gyrated against his body and Vicki's mouth. Vicki felt Lynn's thighs tighten and her clit throb and knew she was not far from going over the edge. She sucked her throbbing clit and stuck two fingers deep into her cunt. Lynn's body went rigid, her breathing labored, as she went to the edge.

"Ohhh ... fuck me ... aghhh ... yeaa ...I'm going to cum" she screamed as her orgasm hit.

"That's it baby ... fuck her face ... cum all over that lovely mouth of hers" Dave encouraged as her twisted her nipples.

Lynn couldn't hold back any longer. Her body tensed and she felt her release overtake her, flooding Vicki's face with her juices. Her body arched against Dave's as he held her from slipping away. Her high pierced moans filled the bathroom ... her body quaking from the intense orgasm. Vicki continued to lick and suck her tender clit until she relaxed.

They climbed from the tub, helping Lynn who was still a bit weak kneed from the orgasm. Dave pulled a towel from the rack and helped both girls dry off before heading into the bedroom. When they got to the bed, both girls looked at Dave's hard cock and smiled at each other.

"I think his cock needs some tender loving care, don't you?" said Vicki, grabbing his swollen manhood.

"Mmmm I've been thinking about having that hard cock in me for a long time" responded Lynn with a wicked smile.

The girls simultaneously kneeled before him looking at the large cock staring both of them straight in the face. Vicki held his hard member in one hand, slowly running her tongue around the enlarged head. Dave moaned, reaching out to run his hands through her hair. Lynn kneeled close by watching the tonguing Vicki was laying on his cock. Vicki's mouth opened, forming an "O", as her mouth covered his head. She sucked on the head, taking it just inside her mouth. With a slow deliberate movement, she sank her mouth onto his hardness until it completely filled her mouth. Dave's hand pulled her head against his cock, holding her there, feeling the sweet sensation of her mouth. Lynn watched Vicki's head bob back and forth on his manhood. After a few more strokes, Vicki's mouth let his cock pop out of her mouth.

She looked at Lynn saying "come here and have a taste of this delicious cock"

"Mmmmm it looks like an all day sucker" she responded.

Vicki held his cock, pointing it directly at Lynn. Lynn didn't waste any time closing the distance between her mouth and his cock. She licked it gently like a popsicle running her tongue over the purple head. Her head moved to one side, sucking and licking the sensitive gland down to his balls and back up to the head. Her hand moved up to his balls and lightly stroked his scrotum as her mouth encircled his head. She tasted Vicki's saliva as her mouth descended further onto his stiff pole. Vicki leaned over and kissed Lynn's cheek as she moved back and forth; her fingers went to own wet pussy which had yet to be satisfied. She rubs her own clit, moaning into Lynn's face, knowing that she needed to have her pussy played with.

Lynn's mouth moved faster on Dave's cock bringing louder groans from his lips. As her mouth came to the very tip of his cock, she felt Vicki's mouth join hers. Dave moaned, thrusting his cock outward for the two women to share his hardness. They put their lips on either side of his cock, running their tongues up and down the gorgeous piece of meat. Both of their mouths met at the end of his cock and they kissed each other with Dave's cock lodged between their mouths. Their tongues intertwined before they took turns sucking him deep into their mouths. As each of their mouths came off the end of his cock, their mouths joined, kissing deeply over and around his cock. Dave's breathing was getting deeper as the girls stroked and kissed his cock.