Tropical Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aghhh if you keep that up I'm going to cum all over your faces and not fuck your sweet pussies" Dave groaned, thrusting his hips forward and pulling on each women's hair.

Vicki pulled her mouth away saying "I want her to lick my pussy while you fuck her hot pussy"

Lynn moaned at her words, picturing her lying in front of her as she sucked on her juicy cunt. "Mmmm I want to fuck your cunt with my tongue" she whispered hoarsely.

Dave helped both women to their feet and pulled them to his body. They fit nicely against his chest as he pulled them closer to him. Their erect nipples jabbed at his chest and both of their hands met at his cock. Each of them wrapped their fingers around his hardness and began to slowly stroke his wet cock. Dave took turns kissing each woman with deep soul searching kisses. Each of the women returned his kiss by thrusting their tongues into his mouth. The three of them stood holding each other while their hands roamed over the others bodies. Vicki wrapped her thighs around one of his thighs and began slowly humping against it. She squeezed her thighs around his feeling her wet pussy sliding along his hairy skin.

Vicki could not stand it any longer. Her body was on fire and she needed her pussy and breasts stroked. She lies on the bed, spreading her legs wide open. "Come here my little bitch and show me how talented your hands and fingers are."

Lynn lay on top of her body, taking her into her arms, kissing her hard on the lips. Their breasts smashed together as their hands roamed over each other. Dave stood at the edge of the bed feeling neglected but turned on by the scene in front of him. He watched as the two women rolled around, stroking and pinching each other. He grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it, waiting for his turn to join in on the fun. He saw that it would not be long as Lynn got on her knees and kissed her way down Vicki's body.

She stopped at her breasts stroking and kissing each one. Taking a nipple into her mouth, she pulled her head away extending Vicki's perky breasts. Vicki moaned with delight each time Lynn sucked her nipple deep into her mouth and then pulled. She grabbed Lynn's head, holding it against her, trying to keep her captive.

Lynn put one thigh between her spread legs and pushed it tight against her wet cunt. Vicki instinctively closed her thighs, capturing her leg. She began grinding her hips against the creamy thigh. She thought about how different it was to rub her pussy against Lynn's thigh as opposed to Dave's hairy thigh. She liked both sensations and she was not about to complain. Not when she was getting hornier by the second.

Lynn pushed herself away from Vicki's body, kneeling over her, and then slowly running her fingers over Vicki's sensitive nipples. "I love your nipples. They looked so sweet and eatable" she said looking directly into her eyes.

Dave moved behind Lynn, running his fingers up and down her back. Lynn arched her back and groaned, pushing her thigh harder against Vicki's wet pussy. He started rubbing her skin as if to give her a massage, moving up and down her sweaty back. His hands trailed to her ass, grabbing the tight skin and moving his hands in a circular motion. Moving lower, his fingers outlined the crack of her ass and Lynn jumped when one finger pressed against her anal opening. Dave's fingers slid lower, moving under her rotating ass to touch her pussy lips.

"I want to fuck your pussy and watch you eat her pussy" Dave said pushing his finger into her opening.

"Mmmmm baby I want your hard cock deep in my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard. Do you hear me? I want it hard."

"Come on baby. Move that ripe pussy back here and I'll fuck you until you scream for mercy."

Lynn moved backwards and as she did she grabbed both of Vicki's nipples, pulling hard. Vicki gasped from the sudden pain and pushed her hips off the bed. Just before letting her nipples go Lynn gave them one final twist bringing another loud groan from Vicki's lips. Vicki gasped again and called out. "Ohhh ... you fucking bitch. I want you fuck my cunt with your mouth now."

Dave grabbed Lynn by the hips and pulled her off the bed so she was standing over Vicki's body staring straight at her wet creamy pussy lips. He pulled her ass back against him, thrusting his cock against her. Lynn spread her thighs as she bent over Vicki's wiggling body. Dave grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. Pushing it against her waiting lips, he felt it slowly sink into her hot tunnel. They both groaned loudly as his cock sank deeper and deeper into her treasure trove. He felt the searing heat of her vagina and gasped with pleasure. Grabbing her hips, Dave began a slow rhythmic fuck deep in her pussy.

Lynn looked at the white creamy juice on her cunt lips and bent her head to taste the wonderful treat. She grabbed her hips, smelling the aroma of sex as her nose moved closer. She stabbed her tongue at Vicki's lips, tasting the sweet nectar that had formed. Slowly and with deliberate strokes, she slid her tongue up and down the creamy slit. Vicki pushed her hips up to meet her tongue, trying to force her to fuck her.

"Ohhhh baby fuck my hot pussy ... please. Come on bitch push that tongue of yours into my cunt as far as it will go" Vicki cried out.

Lynn ignored her pleas, working her tongue slowly up and down her slit, barely touching the sensitive skin. She felt Dave's hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It felt just as wonderful as she imagined if would and it filled her tight pussy nicely. It was a bit longer than Rick's but not as thick.

"Oh fuck! What if Rick shows up? He would be pissed if he knew his best girl was fucking around with his friend. I hope to hell he doesn't show up" she thought.

Dave's slap on her ass brought her back to reality. She moaned with pleasure as he lightly slapped her ass again. His cock moved in and out of her pussy faster as his hand slapped her again. Pulling her face away from Vicki's cunt, she called out "Mmmmm ... ohhhh ... that's it baby ... fuck my hot cunt with that cock of yours ... come on baby drive it harder ... aghhh ... yeaaa ... fuck me."

Lynn moved her head back to Vicki's cunt and sucked her lips into her mouth. Her tongue moved rapidly over the wet surface of her slit, sliding over her sensitive clit and then lowers to her opening. Lynn's tongue licked at her opening and then slid slowly inside her tight vagina. She licked at the slick walls; pushing her tongue in as far as it would go. Vicki groaned loudly as Lynn's tongue slipped deeper into her pussy than anyone's ever had. Vicki moved her hips in time to Lynn's licking, wanting to push her tongue deeper.

Vicki's hands ran over her own breasts, pulling and pinching the hard nubs. Dave watched Vicki playing with herself and began thrusting harder into Lynn's pussy. She looked at Dave's face and saw the sheer lust in his eyes.

"Fuck her Dave ... give her all of that big hard cock ... that's it lover fuck her harder ... ohhhh ... yeaaa" she called out urging him onward. "Turn her over so I can fuck her face and watch your cock sliding in and out of her cunt" she continued.

Dave pulled out of Lynn's pussy and pushed onto the bed next to Vicki. Vicki rolled over and took Lynn in her arms, kissing her hard on the lips. Her hand reached out and grabbed her breast, rubbing it in a circular motion, and then twisting her hard nipple. Lynn groaned as her nipple was being ravished by this beauty. She also felt Dave pull her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs, wrapping her legs around his hips, then moving between them. She felt his hard cock make contact with her velvety pussy and then slide deep inside her. Dave pushed it all the way in, holding it deep inside her. He rotated his hips, keeping his cock lodged deep in her treasure box.

Vicki broke her kiss with Lynn and whispered "I'm going to ride your sweet face bitch. I want to feel your hot tongue lick my cunt and make me cum on your face."

"Ohhhh ... yeaaa ... I want to lick your juices and eat your pussy."

Vicki climbed up to her head and straddled it, facing towards Dave. She watched his hips slowly rotate at Lynn's pussy. "He's fucking you real good, isn't he?" she said as her pussy lowered onto Lynn's lips.

Lynn moaned and could not reply as Vicki's pussy covered her mouth. Lynn licked at the velvety wet pussy, feeling the weight of her body push against her mouth. Vicki swayed back and forth above Lynn, rubbing her aching pussy over the talented tongue beneath her. She stopped momentarily and felt Lynn's tongue snaked inside her vagina. "It feels like a small cock. How long is that tongue?" she questioned herself as Lynn's tongue licked against her vaginal walls. Vicki felt her desire rising rapidly as her long tongue dipped in and out of her cunt. She pulled back a bit and felt her tongue run up and down her slit heading for her clit. When she felt her tongue make contact with her clit, Vicki cried out with pleasure "Ohhhh ... mmmmm .... ohhhh.... ughhhh .... fuck my clit baby ... ohhhh ... your tongue feels so fucking good." Vicki's hips moved faster over her tongue, pushing down hard and then rising off to feel her tongue scrapping against her sensitive clit.

"Ohhhh Dave fuck her cunt harder baby. Make our little bitch cum all over your cock" she called out watching Dave's cock now start to enter and leave Lynn's pussy.

Lynn heard Vicki's words and they served to make her pussy throb around Dave's cock. She thrust her hips upwards trying to bury his cock deep inside her but to no avail. Dave was in charge down there and he held her hips as he began driving with more force. She moaned into Vicki's pussy as her tongue lashed out at her clit. The three of them were lost in their own world of desire as they pleasured each other. Lynn's tongue danced in and out of Vicki's pussy and then rubs around her clit. She caught her clit between her teeth and nibbled on the hard button. The sensation of having her clit nibbled on sent Vicki's passion soaring. She moved her cunt faster over her mouth and tongue and groaned with pleasure. "Ohhh baby I'm going to cum on your face ... mmmmm ... aghhh .... ohhhh ... NOW baby NOW ... suck my clit harder" she screamed as her body shuddered with the first throes of orgasm. She watched Dave plunging in and out faster and then her body stiffened as she went over the edge, releasing her juices onto Lynn's mouth. Lynn licked and sucked the juices as they flowed from her trembling pussy. She felt her orgasm begin as Dave's cock pumped in and out of her like a piston.

Lynn's body went taut as her hips lifted off the bed. Dave would plunge his cock in and out and then push it all the way in, holding it for a few seconds and then start the process over again delaying her impending orgasm. Lynn felt Vicki's pussy leave her face, giving her some air. She looked at the puffy lips of her pussy and then felt Vicki's fingers slip into her slit and touch her clit. She heard Vicki urge Dave on as her fingers slid over and around her hard button.

"Fuck me you guys ... ohhhh ... fuck my hot pussy ... mmmmm ... aghhhh ... yeaaa" she cried out.

Vicki rubbed her clit hard as Dave's cock picked up more speed. Lynn felt herself slipping over the edge and then in an instant her body arched high off the bed and her pussy throbbed as her orgasm hit hard. Her head rolled from side to side as her body sought release. Her breathing became labored and raspy as her body shook. She felt her vagina coat Dave's cock with her juices as he thrust hard in and out of her throbbing cunt.

Dave pulled his cock out of Lynn's pussy and announced "I'm going to cum ladies where do you two want it."

Vicki was quick to respond. "Shoot you hot sperm all over our faces."

She lay down next to Lynn and Dave climbed onto the bed over them. He kneeled behind their heads, stroking his wet cock over both of their faces. Lynn and Vicki looked up and watched his hand move over his sensitive cock.

"Come on big guy, shoot that load all over us" announced Lynn.

"Yeaa give us all your hot cum baby" Lynn chimed in.

Dave's hand moved faster and faster, his breathing coming in ragged short spurts. "Oh man I'm going to cum all over you NOW" he called out as his cock began to throb. Dave's body tensed and he held his cock rigid as he grunted that he was cumming. Lynn and Vicki watched the first short spurt spring out of his cock, followed by a long white stream of cum. The first load landed on Vicki's face and the second on Lynn's. The two women licked at the salty substance as more liquid shot out of his cock onto their faces. When Dave had released his total load, the two women turned to each other and licked the white cum from each other's faces. They kissed deeply, tasting the sweet salty liquid on each other's tongues. Dave watched the two women kissing and smiled. "What is Rick going to think?" he thought to himself knowing the answer already.

The three of them lay on the bed resting with Dave snuggled between them. Lynn realized that an hour and one-half had passed and she needed to get down to the beach and back to Rick.

"I've got to go and find Rick before he kills me" Lynn announced. "Promise me you won't say anything to Rick about this? If he asks you if you saw me, tell him you saw me shopping. OK?"

"Don't worry about it Lynn, we won't tell Rick you had the time of your vacation here while he was lying in the sun getting some rays" Dave said with a smile. He already knew Rick was going to find out and when he did Dave was sure that he wouldn't mind him fucking his gal as long as he got to fuck his new friend Vicki.

Lynn left the two lovers lying on the bed kissing and getting heated up for another round of lovemaking. She wanted to stay and play but knew Rick would be looking for her. She found him in the same spot on the beach lying on his back soaking up the sun. She looked at the bulge in his swim trunks and felt another stirring inside her.

"Where have you been for the last hour? I thought you were going to check up on some things in the room and be right back?" he asked.

"Did you miss me?" she said lying next to him on the blanket.

"I sure as hell did. I almost came looking for you. These women on the beach are giving me some evil thoughts of what I'd like to do to you"

Lynn let out a deep sigh. She thought to herself before answering. "He knows that I've wanted to fuck Dave since that time I saw him naked in the bedroom. I know if he saw Vicki he would want to plunge his hard cock into her. Do I tell him or try to hide it and hope Dave keeps his big mouth shut. Oh fuck what a mess. What would he have done if he knew or for that matter saw her fucking his best friend and his new lover?"

"Well honey I've got some evil things I'd like to do to you later too" she answered as she leaned over and gave him a kiss. "But first I need to tell you about an experience I just had upstairs. Do you remember the night I saw his penis at your apartment and told you I'd like to have you and him some day together?"

"Yes, I remember that night" Rick said knowing what was coming next.

"Well I happened to see Dave and the girl who works in guest services going into his room. The door was open and I walked in on them and one thing lead to another. Before I knew it they were making love to me ......" Lynn waited anxiously for Rick's reaction.

"Well honey I am disappointed that I didn't know about this. To tell you the truth, Dave and I had a discussion the other day when you went shopping and I knew he was going to try and hit on you. I was hoping I would be there since we are all old friends."

"I know you'd like his girlfriend, Vicki, she is a real animal in bed. Maybe we can set something up so you have a chance to know her better" she said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Mmmmm now that sounds like a wonderful way to get back at Dave" Rick replied.

Rick and Lynn lay in the sun for a few hours before getting too hot. Each of them thinking of what sweet sexual adventure lay ahead for them.

They were in their room getting ready to go to dinner when Dave called on the phone.

"Hello" Lynn answered.

"Hi lover, are you ready for a repeat performance?" Dave laughed into the phone.

"I don't think so" she answered feeling a bit on edge but also knowing that Rick knew about their little afternoon delight.

"Don't worry I'll be cool" he replied sensing she was on the defensive. "The reason I called was to find out if you and Rick would mind if I brought my friend Vicki to dinner tonight?" You remember Vicki don't you?" he said with laughter in his voice.

Lynn thought quickly about the answer trying to figure out if she should say no. A plan started to formulate in her head about her Rick and the sexy Vicki.

"Why I think that would be a great idea Dave" she said trying to sound enthusiastic about the idea.

"Great! We'll see you at 7:00 in the main dining room"

"Ok. We'll be looking forward to it" she said smiling to herself as the plan started to unfold in her mind.

She told Rick about her conversation with Dave and about her idea on how to turn the table on him and get his sweet little honey in the sack with the two of them.

She told Rick about Dave's new friend joining them for dinner tonight when she hung up the telephone. Rick said he was glad to see Dave had met someone and he was looking forward to meeting her. Lynn was uneasy the rest of the afternoon as they relaxed before dinner. "I hope Dave doesn't blow it tonight. I have a feeling he won't keep it secret" she mused to herself, trying not to worry too much.

Rick and Lynn got to the restaurant early so they would be waiting for Dave and Vicki. Rick wore a black shirt with red flowers, beige slacks and loafers while Lynn wore a white tank top and blue wrap-around skirt with a yellow tropical island shirt with palm trees. She had told Rick on the elevator ride down to the lobby that she was not wearing a bra or underwear. Rick immediately put his hands on her breasts and slowly squeezed them in his hands. He told her how wonderful they were and then pinched her nipples lightly, making them stand out. Lynn moaned softly and told him he would have to wait until later to sample her delights. As Rick was contemplating feeling her thighs, the elevator cab reached the lobby. He took his hands off just as the doors were opening and there waiting to get on the elevator was an elderly couple. Rick and Lynn smiled as they passed the elderly couple knowing that they were almost caught.

Dave and Vicki arrived at exactly 7:00 and Rick gave a low whistle when he first laid eyes on Vicki. He whispered to Lynn that he could see how she was tempted to make love to her. Vicki wore a blue silk blouse and it was evident she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and sticking out of the silky material. Her tight black skirt looked as though it was plastered on her hips. Dave wore a similar shirt to Rick's except it was ocean blue with yellow flowers. Everywhere you looked in the restaurant, people were wearing the same style of clothing. It was as if once you got to the islands, you had to dress in these clothes which you wouldn't wear back home.

The four of them dined on the local fish delicacy and wine. They started on one bottle before dinner and were on their second when the salad came. Lynn looked at Vicki and smiled as if to tell her she had some secret. Rick asked Dave and Vicki how they had met and Dave told the story of how he met at guest services a few days ago. They struck up a conversation and found that she grew up about 50 miles from them. Lynn tried to act as if she had not met her before and asked many questions about her home town. She noticed Dave smirk a bit as she asked the questions, knowing that the three of them had spent an afternoon playing sexual games. Rick tried to act as if he knew nothing about their little escapade. He listened intently to her answers, waiting for Lynn to put her plan into action.