Tropical Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick ordered a third bottle of wine when the main course was served. Lynn and Vicki felt themselves getting a bit tipsy by the time they had finished their delicious meal. As the men talked about sports and the islands, Lynn knew it was time to put her plan into action. She excused herself from the table telling everyone she had to go to the restroom. She asked Vicki to join her and as they walked away, they heard the men laugh and joke about how women always have to go to the restroom in twos.

Lynn locked the door behind her when the two of them entered the restroom. She did not want anyone busting through the door before she had the chance to put her plan into action. When Vicki finished using the stall, she joined Lynn at the vanity to freshen their makeup. Lynn moved behind her and watched as she applied some lipstick. Their eyes met in the mirror and Lynn thought she detected a smoldering fire. She grabbed her hips and pulled her herself against her so her breasts were pushing against her back. Her arms reached around her front and took a breast in each hand, slowly squeezing them softly.

"I've been thinking about you all day" confessed Lynn. "I've also been daydreaming about when we can get together again and play."

"I've been thinking about you too" Vicki replied.

Lynn knew that now was the time to spring her little surprise on Vicki. She looked her in the eye when she whispered in her ear "I told Rick about our little party today and he was very intrigued by my descriptions." She saw the look of surprise on Vicki's face as she digested what Lynn had just told her.

"I ... I thought we weren't going to tell Rick about our get together" she stammered.

"Well I thought about it and the more I did, I knew Rick would be highly pissed if I didn't tell him."

"And he wasn't pissed?" Vicki questioned.

"Oh I think he was a bit pissed. But I think he was more upset with the fact that he didn't get to push his big cock into your sweet pussy" she said pinching her nipples to emphasize her point.

Vicki moaned softly and closed her eyes before she could reply "I ... I don't think Dave would like me messing around"

"I don't think he has to know if you play your cards right. Besides you've only known him for how many days?"

"What ... what do you mean Lynn? What is it you have up your sleeve?"

"Well since you’re in guest services. I'm willing to bet that your bosses wouldn't be too fond to find out what you were servicing this afternoon, would they?"

Lynn watched her mull over her words and knew she hit a sensitive spot for Vicki. What would she do? Run or confront her. Lynn waited patiently as Vicki thought through her options.

Vicki thought to herself "Is she bluffing or would she really squeal to my boss about my afternoon activities? She's right about knowing Dave only a few days and besides I'm sure he'd fuck some other woman if he had the chance. Lynn's friend Rick looks like he could take of himself in bed too. Hmmm I think I'm fucked whichever way I decide and I’m willing to bet fucking her and her lover would be better than losing my job."

She put her hands over Lynn's, pushing them harder against her as she smiled in the mirror. "Well it looks like you have me in a bad predicament Lynn. Just how do you plan to get me and Dave separated? I know he was planning to fuck my brains out tonight after our party this afternoon.

"That's the easy part. I'm going to give you my room key and you are going tell Dave that you’re not feeling well. When he offers to drive you home, you simply refuse to take him up on his offer and you wait for Rick and me to come back to our room."

"Hmmmm it sounds like you have it all worked out. Does Rick know of your little plan of deception?"

"Yes he does and I can tell you that he probably has a hard on right now thinking about your naked body withering under him as he pushes his cock deep into your pussy."

Vicki moaned again as Lynn rolled her breasts in each hand. "And does he have a large cock?' she whispered trying to imagine what he looked like.

"I'll just let you keep on wondering until you get to see it."

Lynn turned Vicki around to face her and pushed her back against the vanity. She planted a deep kiss on her lips, tasting the newly applied lipstick. The two women kissed deeply, letting their tongues spar with each other. Their breasts pushed together and Lynn thought about how nice it would be to see and touch those wonderful breasts again. She ran one hand through Vicki's hair, stopping at the back of her head, then pulling her head harder against hers forcing their mouths harder against the others. Her other hand found a breast and she squeezed it through the thin material of her blouse. When she came in contact with her hard nipple, she grasped it between her fingers and pinched it hard. Vicki moaned louder sucked Lynn's tongue deeper into her mouth.

Vicki's hands moved to Lynn's ass, grabbing each hard cheek and squeezing. She thought about Lynn's sweet pussy between her thighs and couldn't wait to taste her sweet delights again. She felt her temper rise as Lynn's tongue explored her mouth, pushing deeply inside and then dancing over her lips.

The two women were beginning to forget where they were, when they heard a knock on the door.

"Is someone in there?" called out the voice of an obvious older woman.

"We are just finishing" Lynn called through the door, laughing as she pulled out of Vicki's arms.

"No, we are just starting" whispered Vicki, smiling as she pinched Lynn's ass cheeks.

The two women did a quick inspection in the mirror and opened the door. Standing there was a woman dressed in an awful kimono with gaudy flowers all over the outfit. She gave them a suspicious look before entering the restroom, closing the door behind her. Lynn and Vicki burst out laughing as they walked back to their table and the unsuspecting Dave.

They saw Rick and Dave deep in discussion as they approached the table. Lynn was hoping Vicki would not back out or tell Dave what they had cooked up. The men were discussing the current state of affairs of the islanders they had read about earlier in the local paper. The two women sat down and started a casual conversation about dresses they had seen in one of the local stores. After a few minutes, Vicki groaned and held her stomach.

"Are you alright?" Lynn asked.

"Oh I don't feel very good right now. I think I'm going to have an upset stomach. I think I'm going to have to call it an evening and go home" she replied, adding an extra groan for good measure.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Dave said acting concerned.

"No ... no that's alright I don't to spoil your fun with your friends."

"It's no problem. I'm sure they won't mind me leaving" Dave replied looking at Lynn and Rick.

Before any of them could answer, Vicki stood up and announced with determination "That's alright. I can take care of myself" and with that she hurried off.

Lynn tried to coax Dave a little but not too much to follow her. "Maybe she needs help getting home" Lynn said faking a concerned look. She glanced at Rick and saw a slight smile cross his face as they both knew their plan was working.

"Yea, maybe she does need your help" Rick echoed almost laughing. Lynn shot him a look of disgust when she realized that he could blow the whole thing.

Dave looked in the direction of the hallway and couldn't see her anywhere. "Oh shit. I think I just blew that relationship. I should have gotten up with her and insisted that I take her home" he whispered, looking dejected. "Oh well , I'm not going to be very good company to anyone tonight so I'll just say goodnight to you too and settle in for a good night of television."

Rick offered to pay the bill and told him they could settle up in the morning. Dave said his good-byes and left Lynn and Rick to finish their last sips of wine and settle the bill. After making sure Dave was out of earshot, Rick said, "did our plan work out like you expected it?"

"Oh yes sweetie. Better than I thought it would. The little blackmail scheme worked like a charm. Once she knew or thought she knew I'd tell her boss, she was willing to go along with our little game. Are you sure Dave didn't suspect anything?"

"I'm positive" he said smiling.

Lynn seem to detect something in his voice and smile but dismissed it as being overly sensitive about getting her hands on Rick and Vicki together. They finished their last sips of wine and headed up to their room for what both of them were hoping would be a night of sexual bliss.

Rick searched his pockets for the room key and got a look of fear on his face. "Shit, I don't have the room key. I must have forgotten it in the room when we were getting ready."

"Well I gave mine to Vicki" she replied giving Rick a look of disbelief.

"We'll just have to knock on the door and hope she is in the room."

"Wouldn't that be something if she chickened out and we were stuck out in the hall" Lynn said half laughing.

Vicki heard the soft knock on the door as she sat waiting for her new friends to join her. She was a bit nervous as she walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. Seeing Rick and Lynn standing there made her smile. Opening the door she gave them her sexiest smile and said "what can I do for you two love birds tonight?"

Lynn laughed and replied "let us in and we will huff and puff and fuck you silly."

Laughing, Vicki opened the door saying "I'm all yours."

As soon as the door was closed, Lynn grabbed Vicki by the hand half dragging her into the hotel room. Reaching the center of the room, she whirled her around and planted a wet kiss on her lips. The two women embraced as if they were old lovers, letting their hands roam up and down their bodies. Rick stood off to the side watching the women, feeling his cock grow harder. This was Lynn's show and he knew that his enjoyment was not too far away. Lynn broke the kiss and told Rick to have a seat on the sofa. "We're going to let you watch us undress before you get your treats" she said.

Lynn moved behind Vicki, wrapping her arms around her as she had done in the restroom. But now she let her fingers slowly unbutton the buttons holding her blouse together as she stared directly at Rick. As her hands moved from the top buttons downward they lightly brushed against her nipples. Lynn felt the hard nubs against her skin and small shocks went through her body. Vicki looked at Rick and saw the excitement build in his eyes. It excited her to show her well tanned body to others, especially when she knew that soon they would be frolicking on the bed together. When Lynn got to the last button she paused and looked directly into Rick's eyes. "Are you ready for this baby?" she said smiling broadly.

"I've been waiting all night to see those wonderful tits you've been raving about."

Lynn pulled Vicki's blouse to each side exposing her breasts to Rick. He gulped in a breath and smiled. "I'm going to love kissing those beauties" he said licking his lips.

Vicki blushed slightly and moaned when she felt Lynn's fingers on each nipple. "She likes to have her nipples pinched and pulled" Lynn stated as she rolled each one between her fingers.

Vicki moaned louder and rolled her head backwards letting her eyes close, feeling the sweet sensations of Lynn's fingers on her nipples. Lynn bent her head and kissed the soft skin of her shoulder, letting her tongue lick gently along her shoulder to her neck. Vicki's hands came up to cover Lynn's and hold them against her tits. Her ass swayed slightly, pushing back against Lynn's body.

Lynn's hands freed themselves from Vicki's grasp and ran down her sides to her hips. She unbuttoned the back of Vicki's skirt and pulled the zipper down. She moved to Vicki's front and kneeled down in front of her, slowly pulling her skirt off her hips and letting it fall to the floor. Vicki stood before them in her bright blue bikini panties. Lynn put her hands on Vicki's hips and pulled her hips closer to her face. She saw the damp spot on Vicki's bikini's as her tongue snaked out of her mouth to lick her covered mound.

Vicki's legs spread open slightly to allow Lynn better access to her treasure. Her eyes closed as she took in the sensations created by Lynn's tongue. Her hands grabbed her hair, pulling her against her damp panties. She wanted to stay there for awhile and feel Lynn's tongue slide across her hot cunt but when she opened her eyes she saw Rick staring directly into hers. She moaned when Lynn's tongue pressed firmly against her slit pushing the flimsy material against her clit. She grabbed her by the hair, pulling her away from her enflamed pussy.

"Come on up here sweetie and let me get you out of those clothes so we can fuck that gorgeous hunk sitting on the sofa" Vicki whispered.

Lynn made short work of the last piece of clothing on Vicki's body by grabbing it and practically ripping it off her body. She saw her glistening pussy staring her directly in the face and the delights of earlier that day filled her thoughts. Reluctantly she stood up and allowed Vicki to take her in her arms and kiss her passionately on the mouth. She wanted to stay kneeling before her and lick her sweet juices but when she felt her naked nipples press against hers her thoughts changed to wanting to suck her hard nipples.

As they kissed, Vicki pulled Lynn's colorful shirt off, then moving her hands to cover her breasts. Lynn moaned as Vicki cupped each breast as if weighing them. Her hands soon found their way to her erect nipples, pinching them slightly. When Lynn moaned her approval, Vicki whispered to Rick "it looks like our lover here likes to have her nipples pinched too."

With her words spoken, she pinched Lynn's nipples, hearing her groan loudly "ohhh baby I do love to have my nipples pinched and sucked on."

Vicki made quick work in pulling her tank top off, exposing her breasts to Rick and Vicki. Vicki's hands wandered to her breasts, rubbing her hard nipples. Lynn moaned again as Vicki's hands squeezed her sensitive nubs. Vicki lowered her head and kissed one breast tenderly, letting her tongue lick a wet trail from the top of her breast to the tip of her nipple. Lynn grabbed Vicki's head; pulling her hard against her breast and feeling her slowly suck it into her mouth. Lynn's eyes closed and her head moved backwards as the sweet sensations of Vicki's mouth made her flush with desire. Vicki's hands fell onto Lynn's hips, finding the clasp that held the wrap around skirt. As she kissed one nipple, her hands fumbled with the skirt clasp. She shifted her attention to Lynn's other nipple as the clasp came free. Vicki loosened the skirt, letting it fall to the floor in a heap.

Rick sat on the sofa in silence as he watched the two naked women in front of him. His hand rubbed his crotch feeling the large bulge hidden by his pants. He watched the two women kiss and stroke the others body, feeling his cock strain against the material holding it captive. He knew it was only a matter of time as he and Lynn had played this game before with other female lovers. He shifted slightly on the sofa trying to find a comfortable position in which to watch the action. Lynn was moaning louder as Vicki treated her nipples with gentle sucks alternated with nibbling on her hard nubs. He watched Lynn's hands rub Vicki's breasts and roam over her back, encouraging her to continue her sweet ministrations.

Vicki's mouth broke away from Lynn's precious nipples and the two of them kissed passionately, letting their bodies crush against each other. They kissed for what seemed an eternity before they broke the seal between their lips. Lynn looked past Vicki directly into Rick's eyes. She knew he needed to join in the action and besides she wanted a special dessert tonight.

She pulled back slightly and said to Lynn “Just stand there and look at Rick. Show him your body. Show him what he has to look forward to tonight."

Vicki took a breast in each hand and slowly traced the outline of each for Rick. She looked at his eyes and then slowly moved her eyes downward until they stopped at his large lump.

"I bet you'd like to run your tongue all over my nipples, wouldn't you?" she said teasing him. She gasped as her fingers pulled her taut nipples out and then pinched them hard. "Ohhhh they need some good loving baby. Why don't you come here and suck them deep into your hot mouth?" she continued teasing him.

One hand stayed on her nipple and the other slid down to her pussy lips. She slowly rubbed her middle finger over the swollen lips and then dipped it into her pussy. "Ohhh baby I need your hot cock deep inside my cunt" she said continuing to tease him.

Rick wanted to jump out of his clothes and throw her to the floor and fuck her like her like a banshee but somehow he found something inside to restrain himself. He rubbed his cock and answered "I'm going to let you suck my big cock and then I'm going to shove it deep inside you as you scream for more."

Lynn stood next to Vicki, holding her in her arms as Vicki teased him. She leaned close to her ear and whispered "it's time for us women to have some after dinner dessert."

The two women smiled wickedly and approached Rick. They knelt on either side of him, letting their hands roam over his covered body. They moved their heads close to his and kissed each side of his cheek. Vicki's lips fastened onto his lips first, sucking his lower lip into her mouth. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, pushing deep into the back of his mouth. Rick groaned into her mouth, feeling her tongue invade his mouth. His tongue reacted by pushing back against hers as if two swordsman were fencing. Lynn's lips trailed down his cheek, landing on his neck. She slowly sucked his skin into her mouth, feeling his body react to the two women.

Lynn's hand slipped down his chest to his lap only to find another hand resting on his thick cock. Her hand joined Vicki's, taking turns rubbing its length. Both women felt his hips push back against their touches as they applied more pressure. Vicki's lips broke away gasping for breath. She looked into his eyes and said "I think it's time for me to see that big bad boy you have hidden."

The women moved off the sofa pulling Rick to his feet. They pulled off his shirt and lead him to the bed, gently pushing him backwards onto the bed. Rick did not need much coaxing as he watched the two naked women move in for the kill. Vicki reached out and unsnapped his trousers, then pulled the zipper down, threatening to break as his cock pushed against the fabric. As Lynn pulled his pants off, Vicki's hand landed on his cock.

"My, my what do we have here?" she exclaimed as her hand rubbed his cock.

"A nice hard cock for both of you" he smiled feeling her hand encircle his cock, slowly stroking it.

Vicki hands reached to his hips and grabbing his briefs in both hands, pulled them down to expose his hard cock to the two highly sex charged women. Vicki smiled when she saw his hardness spring upwards towards her face. Her hand grabbed the bobbing member and held in front of her for inspection. She looked at the bulging veins running up and down the length of his cock and the purplish head, licking her lips seductively. Rick felt his cock jump as she blew her hot breath over the tip. Her tongue licked at the swollen head just lightly flicking over the skin. She inserted the head into her mouth, softly sucking on it when she heard Lynn call out.

"Whenever I'm famished for dessert, I like to have a bit of whipped cream" she said standing by the side of the bed holding a spray can of the sugary confectionary.

"Ohhh yea, I like the taste a nice hard cock when it's slathered in whipped cream" Vicki replied.

Lynn jumped onto the bed and held the can over his nipples. She sprayed a mound on each one and then made a trail from each nipple down to his navel and to his cock. Vicki held his cock firmly as Lynn sprayed a healthy dose, covering his cock completely. Vicki felt some of the cream fall on her fingers and leaned down towards his cock. Lynn grabbed her hair stopping her just short of her goal.