Tropical Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will both start at the top and work our way down to his tasty cock" she said with authority.

They knelt on either side of him and starting at his breasts, slowly licked at the sweet dessert. Rick moaned as he felt both of their tongues licking around but not touching his hard nipples. When they each got to a nipple, they both sucked the hard nub into their mouths. He moaned his desire, pushing his chest higher to encourage them to suck harder. As they sucked and licked his nipples, Rick's hands moved over each of their bodies, touching a breast, a leg, a thigh and an ass. He loved the feel of a horny woman working over his body. And he especially liked it when two women were licking and sucking him.

The women spread their legs, giving him access to their pussies. His fingers moved lightly over their skin feeling the goose bumps caused by his rubbing. He reached both pussies at the same time, his fingertips feeling the slick skin moistened by their juices. Both women moaned simultaneously as his fingers moved up and down their moist lips ... lightly touching ... searching. He found their holes and with a gentle push, his finger slipped inside the tight opening. He felt both Lynn and Vicki stiffen as his finger slid deeper into their pussies. He delighted in pushing his finger slowly, feeling their love tunnels tighten around his finger. Slipping deeper, their hips slowly rotated in unison trying to pull his fingers deeper. When he reached the depths of their tunnels he began a rhythmic fucking motion in and out of their cunts. He felt their lips suck harder on his nipples as he slowly fucked their creamy pussies.

Lynn and Vicki both loved the feeling of Rick's fingers in their pussies. With each in and out stroke, their pussies reacted by clamping harder on the invading fingers. They licked down his body along the creamy path made by Lynn. Their lips met at his navel, each tasting the sweet cream on their lips. Their hands rubbed his thighs moving ever closer to their prize. Lynn's hand grabbed his balls and then moved to the base of his cock.

She held his cock straight up and whispered to Vicki "Look what I found for you to you suck on."

"Mmmmm ... yea I've been waiting for that cock all night."

Lynn held it rigid as Vicki closed in on the cream covered cock. She took tentative licks at the whipped cream covered cock. Her tongue worked in slow circles around the engorged head. She heard him moan and felt his finger move a bit faster in her cunt as her mouth descended onto his cock. Licking at the cream, she slowly worked her way further down the rigid pole Lynn was holding.

Lynn leaned close to the action, watching Vicki's mouth try to engulf his large member. Deeper and deeper into her mouth his cock went as the whipped cream began to disappear. Lynn wanted to suck his cock so bad that she was becoming impatient. She moved her head closer and licked at Vicki's cheek which was bulging with his cock.

Lynn whispered in a husky voice "Suck that big cock deep into your throat. Make him feel your tonsils, baby"

Lynn felt Rick's body stiffen as Vicki had obviously taken him in as far as he would go. Vicki moaned on Rick's cock, her cheeks hollow from her sucking motion. Lynn's mouth joined Vicki's and as his cock became exposed from Vicki's mouth, her tongue lashed out at the thick member. Her mouth followed Vicki's upwards and when his cock popped out of Vicki's mouth, Lynn's mouth immediately covered it and descended rapidly down the wet shaft. She took him to the depths of her mouth and sucked hard before her mouth came off his tool. The two women shared his cock. Each of them took turns taking him deep while the other licked along its length. They sucked and licked his cock until the whipped cream was consumed. Their tongues worked over his cock, licking at the throbbing member, sharing the delights of his hardness. They both sucked along the slick pole, their lips meeting at the tip of his manhood. Both of them licked at the engorged head, and then their lips met just above his cock, kissing each other passionately as it was lodged between their lips. Their hot breath at the very tip had Rick's cock dancing.

Rick felt his body tensing from the exquisite treatment the women were giving his cock. He pushed his hips upwards trying to keep one of the women impaled on his cock. But they kept alternating, keeping in a state of constant arousal. He pushed his fingers deeper into both of their cunts, feeling them fucking his hand. Rick's mind reeled with desire and he wanted to taste Vicki's cunt. As soon as she had exposed it to him, he knew he wanted to taste her sweet nectar. Pulling his fingers out of their wet pussies, he shifted his body so he could pull Vicki's pussy over his face.

"I want to fuck your sweet pussy with my tongue" he called out, pulling her legs over his face.

Vicki shifted her weight and groaned when she felt his tongue make contact with her wet slit. She felt his tongue slide up and down, landing for a moment in one spot before leaving for another spot. Her pussy contracted when his tongue slid across her swollen clit. His tongue circled it, increasing the pressure on the slippery nub. She pushed her pussy down hard on his face when he sucked her clit into his mouth, giving out an animal cry. She grabbed his cock and blew on the end of it before feeding it into Lynn's mouth.

Lynn moved to the edge of the bed to get a better view of Rick's cock plunging in and out of Vicki's mouth. She moved closer and moaned onto his cock when Vicki fed his hard cock into her mouth. She plunged her mouth down hard trying to stuff all of his manhood into her mouth. When she got as much of it into her mouth that she could manage, she clamped her teeth into his sensitive skin. Rick's hips rose from the sudden pain and pleasure, pushing it back into the depths of her mouth.

"Ohhhh baby suck my hard cock. Mmmmm I love your sweet mouth wrapped around my cock. Come on baby show me how good you can suck my cock" he cried out between groans.

As Lynn sucked his cock faster, Vicki sat up and called out "I want your hot tongue licking my cunt. Stick that tongue deep into my pussy and make me cum."

Vicki pushed her pussy down on Rick's face and began to rotate her hips, rubbing her slit over his lips. Rick's tongue extended as far as it could, tasting the sweet nectar of her desire. He located her opening and positioned his face so she could ride his tongue. He felt her pussy rise and fall trying to shove his tongue deeper into her tunnel.

"Ohhhh baby ... that's it fuck my cunt. Hmmmm your tongue feels so fucking good. Ohhhh fuck ... yeaaa ... eat my pussy" she cried out over and over as Rick tongued her vagina.

Lynn licked his cock up and down on the outside and then sucked it deep into her mouth. Her hands rubbed his balls, gently holding them in her hands, then squeezing them. Rick moaned into Vicki's pussy as his body's sexual desire rose, grabbing her ass and pulling hard against his tongue. Lynn concentrated on sucking his cock, trying to bring his desire to release. Her mouth slipped off his cock and slide easily down his shaft to his balls. She slowly ran her tongue over his balls before she sucked one of them into her mouth. She looked up to see Vicki's head lowering over his cock and sucking him into her mouth. As she sucked one ball and then the other into her mouth, Vicki sucked him deeper into her mouth, grinding her pussy onto his face.

Rick felt his cock begin to throb from the sweet attention it was receiving. He pushed his hips upwards feeling Lynn's mouth follow his movements not leaving his tender balls. Vicki grabbed his cock in one hand and guided his cock in and out of her mouth. He knew it wouldn't be long now from the way his cock was being treated. His tongue snaked out over Vicki's wet pussy, tasting her juices flowing from within. He licked and probed her love tunnel, feeling her hips move up and down, then in a circular motion over his tongue. He felt her stiffen when he slid out of her cunt, landing on her clit. Licking around the slippery nub, he pushed hard against it and then sucked it into his mouth. Her body went rigid again and he knew she was close to release.

Lynn pulled her mouth away from his cock, putting her hand around his thick member. "That's it baby suck his hard cock. I want to see him shoot his load all over your face. Ohhhhh baby suck harder. Oh yea that's it baby harder...." she cried out.

Vicki's mouth moved faster over his sensitive head, feeling his cock begin to throb. Pulling her mouth off his member, she looked directly into Lynn's eyes and announced "stroke his cock faster honey. I want to watch his cum fly out of his fucking cock."

Lynn's hand moved up and down his cock with increasing speed, pointing his cock directly at Vicki's face. "I'm going to jack him off and shoot his load on you baby and then I'm going to lick your face clean like a kitty cat" she said smiling and squeezing Rick's cock harder.

Her words had the right effect on Vicki as she ground her cunt up and down Rick's tongue. "Ohhh baby. Fuck me with that hard tongue of yours. I'm so close to cumming baby. Ohhh that's it baby make my pussy cum on your face" she yelled as her pussy began to quiver.

Rick's cock began to throb and he knew the time was near. He couldn't call out with Vicki's pussy clamped on his face. All he could do was moan into her pussy as the sensations in his cock became unbearable. His hips rose as he tried to escape the pumping action of Lynn's hand. He felt his body go rigid, grunting into Vicki's wet slippery pussy. Grabbing onto her hips, his cock throbbed and with an upward thrust he felt his juice begin to flow deep within his cock. A few more quick pumps in Lynn's hands and Rick's cock erupted a torrent of sperm into Vicki's waiting mouth.

Lynn pumped Rick's cock harder and faster when she felt his body go completely rigid. She pointed it at Lynn's mouth and called out "Here it comes honey. Get ready for a big ole load from his big cock."

Most of the first load landed in her mouth with some of it hitting her chin. Vicki watched his cock throb some more and another load shot onto her face. She licked her lips tasting the salty fluid when another blast from his cock hit her. Lowering her head she let some of his juices fall from her mouth onto his cock. She licked at the white fluid, and then took his cock back into her mouth. She took his cock deeper until her mouth felt Lynn's hand. Pulling off his cock, she smiled a dazed smile and kissed Lynn fully on the lips. Her own desire had reached a zenith and she hungrily kissed her new friend. She felt Rick's tongue ready to drive her over the top and moaned into Lynn's mouth.

Pulling back from Lynn's lips she announced "Ohhhhh fuck yessss. Eat my cunt you bastard. Your tongue is making my cunt quiver. Ohhh noooo don't stop. No don't ever stop eating me baby. Uggghhh it feels so fucking good."

Vicki kissed Lynn hard again and this time there was no turning back. Her body arched on Rick's face, wanting release. Shaking, she pushed her tongue deep into her mouth as her orgasm hit full force. She felt Lynn's hands pull her head against her lips, each of them tasting Rick's jism on their tongues. Her breathing became erratic as her juices flowed freely over Rick's mouth. She felt his lips trying to suck as much of her juices from her quivering pussy. She moaned loudly into Lynn's mouth as Rick's tongue continued to lick her over sensitive clit. Each time his tongue made contact with her clit, thousands of tiny electrical shocks ran through her body. As her orgasm ebbed, she felt her body sag onto Rick's below.

Lynn pulled her face away smiling at the sexy lady before her. She licked at Vicki's cum splattered face, cleaning Rick's juices. She felt her own body's heat rising from the fun and games they played. Looking at the two of them with a pouting look, she whimpered "you two had all the fun and I'm really fucking horny. Who in this room is going to make me cum?"

Rick and Vicki laughed as they pulled Lynn onto the bed. They laid her between them and began running their hands over her body. Rick leaned over her prone body and said "we are going to kiss your body all over and make you scream for mercy. But first we have to get you ready."

With that, Rick jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Vicki and Lynn looked at each other with quizzical looks and then smiled at each other as their lips closed the distance between them. They didn't hear Rick enter the room again, but they both looked up when they felt the weight of his body on the bed. In his hands he held the robe ties of the hotels white terry cloth robes.

"We're going to make sure you don't try to get up and run out" he said smiling.

"Ohhhh you sweet bastard. You know how much I like to be tied down and have my body ravaged" she responded with a huge smile on her face.

This was a favorite game the two of them played and she loved the feeling of helplessness when she was tied down. They had done this once before with another woman and she had felt so physically drained afterwards. It was as if every nerve in her body got instantly turned on. She had told Rick afterwards that she would be game to do this again if the right woman or man came along. Lynn liked to believe that her body was being taken against her will and started to role play.

"Ohhhh please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you two want me to do" she said feeling her juices flow in her pussy and beginning to struggle with Rick when he grabbed her arm.

Rick and Vicki each grabbed an arm and tied a knot around her wrist. They extended the robe tie to the corner of the bed post, looping it around the post, securing it tightly. Vicki looked into Lynn's eyes, seeing the smoldering lust. Leaning over her prone body, she whispered "I'm going to love watching you squirm as we tease your luscious body."

Lynn moaned, pulling on her restraints. "Ohhhh please be gentle with me" she whispered hoarsely, knowing that the fun was about to begin.

"We're going to be gentle with alright" Vicki said with a laugh.

Vicki placed her hand over one breast and slowly stroked it to life by scraping her fingernails on her flesh. Her fingers captured the nipple, slowly twisting it, watching it harden between her fingers. Lynn's body arched upwards as soft moans escaped her lips.

"Yea, we're going to treat you real good" Rick announced as his fingers found her other breast.

The two of them each twisted and pulled on her nipples, watching Lynn struggle. Rick lowered his lips to hover just over her extended nipple, blowing softly on it before his tongue slipped out of his mouth and lightly licked around the hard nub. Vicki followed his lead, lightly running her tongue around and over the nipple. They each slowly sucked a nipple into their mouths, feeling Lynn twist under their constant attention. With each mouth softly kissing her nipples and then around her breasts, she moaned louder. Their free hands roamed lightly over her stomach and hips, touching and lingering for a few seconds before moving to another part of her body.

"Mmmmm you guys are making my whole body tingle" she said as her body undulated from their touch.

Lynn felt their fingers and tongues playing little games on her skin, moving lightly, making her body hotter by the second. She moved her hips up and down in time to their ministrations, trying to get their fingers to move onto her pussy. Her hands gripped the ropes, pulling them as if to try to get free but knowing that she didn't want to be free until she had a shattering orgasm.

"I want to feel your fingers on my hot cunt. Fuck me with your fingers. Pleaseeee push your fingers deep into my pussy and make me cum" she moaned.

Rick lifted his head from her breast and smiled. I'd love to fuck you with my cock but it's not ready yet after you and Vicki sucked me off. But I think I have an idea that will surely please you my sweet pet" he whispered in her ear before planting his lips tightly over hers.

Lynn was alarmed momentarily from his words. "What do you mean?" she asked through half closed eyes when their lips parted.

She heard some shuffling in the room and when Rick moved his head away from hers, she turned her head sideways to look past him. There standing at the entrance to the room was Dave, completely naked with his semi hard cock hanging down between his legs. Her jaw dropped trying to figure out what was happening.

"What? What the fuck is going on?" she called out.

"I thought it only right to ask Dave to our little party since you seemed to like his cock earlier today" Rick said smiling.

Lynn knew instantly why Rick did not have his key when they returned to their room earlier. A smile formed on her face as she recalled the earlier session with Dave and Vicki. She watched Dave take his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it as he looked down on her body. Dave moved toward the bed showing Lynn his large cock.

"You’re not going to hurt me with that large cock, are you? She said with a sly smile on her face.

"Ohhh I'm going to stick this hard cock deep into your pussy until you cum" he said moving closer to her prone body.

Vicki moved quickly to the edge of the bed. "You can't fuck her with that limp cock. Bring it here and let me get it ready for our horny friend."

Vicki reached out and grabbed Dave's cock, slowly stroking his member. She moved her head forward and licked the tip of his growing member. Lynn moaned as she watched his cock disappear into her mouth. She wanted his cock bad as the desire in her pussy rose. Rick sensing her aggravation placed his palm on her pussy lips and began to slowly rub her moist gem.

"I'll keep you on edge until our friend here is ready to put that cock in your hot cunt" he said pushing a finger into her hot vagina.

Rick's slid two fingers in easily, feeling her vaginal walls squeeze his fingers, pulling him deeper. As Lynn felt her pussy being invaded, she watched Vicki slather Dave's cock with her saliva. Her mouth moved quickly over his stiff pole, taking it deep into her mouth and then slowly letting slip out until only the tip of his purple head was lodged in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh I want that thick cock stuck up my cunt ... Mmmmmmm ... Pleaseeee give me your hot cock" she pleaded as she rode Rick's fingers.

Vicki continued to stroke his cock as if she didn't hear Lynn's pleas. Her hand found his balls, squeezing them as her mouth worked his cock in and out. She tasted his precum on her lips and then sucked him back into her mouth. Dave let out a moan when he felt Vicki's teeth gently nibble on the tip of his cock. He needed to feel Lynn's pussy wrapped around his cock.

Pulling on Vicki's hair he pulled her off his cock and announced "I think I'm ready to dine on that delicious piece of pussy lying on the bed."

Climbing on the bed, he pulled Lynn's legs over his shoulders as Rick removed his fingers. Vicki grabbed his cock and slid it over Lynn's wet entrance. She moved it up and down, pressing it harder against the sensitive skin. When his cock made contact with her clit, Lynn yelped with pleasure and pushed her ass against the invading tool.

"Mmmmmm I think she likes your cock rubbing against her hot clit" Vicki commented rubbing it harder over her clit.

"Ahhhhh stick that gorgeous cock up my pussy. I'm so fucking horny. I want to devour your big cock NOW!!!!!!" she screamed.

Vicki placed his cock against her opening and said "fuck her good and hard Dave. We want to hear her scream."

Lynn moaned as she felt his large tool begin to penetrate her tunnel. Her pussy lips stretched around his cock, enveloping it as it entered her further. She felt her vaginal muscles flex against the intruder and her breathing stopped momentarily as the sensation of his big tool slid into her. Her hips rose up to meet his thrust and when he was fully lodged in her, she groaned loudly.