Tropical Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki and Rick lay besides her slowly stroking her body. They felt the perspiration on her body that had formed from her excited state. They kissed her undulating body in different places, never staying more than a few seconds. Rick placed his mouth over hers and she instantly attacked it with a vengeance. Their tongues danced wildly together, fighting for control. She sucked his tongue deep into her mouth and groaned against it when she felt Vicki bite and nibble on her nipple. She loved having her body ravaged this way and the more she fought against her restraints, the hornier she became.

Dave felt her instant heat when he first plunged his cock into her pussy. The heat of her love nest made his cock throb with desire. When he had put his cock all the way in her, he held it there feeling her hips undulate on his stiffness. He started a slow in and out rhythm, feeling her pussy grabbing his cock trying to keep it deep within her. Dave watched as Vicki and Rick kissed and caressed her withering body. His lips found her ankle, kissing and sucking on the taut skin. One hand found her thigh, softly caressing it just above the triangle of her thighs.

"Ohhhh fuck your cock feels so fucking good baby. Fuck me good and hard. I want to feel your cock up in my throat" Lynn yelled.

Dave heard her words and pushed his cock hard and deep into her bringing about a new round of moans and groans from her lips. His cock moved faster and harder, feeling the velvet lining of her pussy squeeze him tight. He watched her head move from side to side with her eyes closed, her arms pulling on her restraints, trying to bring about her pleasure.

Vicki moved her head lower on Lynn's rising belly, kissing and nibbling the soft skin. Rick moved into a kneeling position beside her head, holding his now rejuvenated cock in his hand. Lynn's eyes opened and saw his cock inches from her face. She pulled her head up as far as it would go trying to entice Rick to place his cock in her mouth.

She licked her lips and moaned "Come on baby feed me that big cock. Let me suck on it while Dave's fucking my hot cunt."

Rick moved his cock forward and groaned when her lips engulfed it. "Mmmmm baby you like getting your mouth and cunt fucked at the same time don't you?"

Lynn was too busy to answer. Her mouth worked over his cock as her cunt was being assaulted. She felt Vicki's lips near her lower lips and then a finger pushing against her clit. Her body was on fire and responding to the caresses her three lovers were giving her. She moaned and thrashed about on the bed as each lover did their part to bring her body closer to orgasm. She tried to keep Dave's tool buried in her pussy but the restraints kept her from grabbing him and pulling his body against hers.

Dave kept control of the lovemaking each time she thrust her hips upwards. He slowed down his rhythm, wanting to keep her off balance and prolong her journey to orgasm. He heard Vicki urging him on, telling him to fuck her harder and wanting her to scream for release.

Rick pushed his cock deeper into her mouth and held it, knowing that Lynn could not do anything about it. Each time she moved her head back, trying to let his cock fall out of her mouth, he pushed it in farther. His cock grew longer from her constant sucking and soon he was at full length. Looking down her body he saw Vicki hunched over Lynn's body kissing and rubbing her clit as Dave fucked her. Her tits were dangling under rubbing on Lynn's body. He saw Vicki's ass sticking up in the air with the fingers of her free hand stroking her own clit. Watching her masturbate herself made Rick's cock throb with desire to sink his cock into her pussy.

Pulling out of Lynn's mouth, Rick got off the bed and moved to stand next to Dave. He grabbed Vicki by the shoulders and pulled her away from Lynn's body. Pushing her onto the bed, Vicki landed on her side next to Lynn. Moving swiftly, he opened her thighs and moved between them, resting on one thigh, he pulled he leg over his shoulder, exposing her moist pussy. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it along her slit, listening to her moans of pleasure. With one shove, he pushed his cock deep into her waiting pussy.

"Uhhhh baby fuck my pussy ... ohhhhh your cock is soooooo ... hard and long" she murmured.

Vicki nuzzled close to Lynn, taking her nipple into her mouth, nibbling and kissing the tender flesh of her breast. She felt Lynn's body stiffen as her mouth attacked her breasts. Her own moans were mixed with those of the three other lovers as they all shared their desires with each other.

Lynn's body began to betray her as the sensations with her began to get the best of her. With each thrust of Dave's cock, her body screamed for release. She no longer had control of her body's movements. Her emotions were governed by the pleasure her lovers were imparting on her. She grabbed the restraints and pulled her body upwards only to find that Dave's cock and Vicki's mouth followed her.

"Ohhhh ... fuck ... ohhhh I'm going to cum. Don't stop ... fuck me hard ... ohhhh yeaaa ... harder" she screamed as her body bucked up and down on the bed.

"Cum on bitch ... fuck my cock ... that's it baby ... ride my big fucking cock. I want to feel you cumming on my cock" Dave shouted.

Ughhhhh ... ohhhh ... yeaaa push your cock harder into my cunt you bastard ... make my pussy cum all over your gorgeous cock."

Lynn felt herself going over the edge as Dave pounded his cock in and out of her pussy. Her body lost all control, thrashing about on the bed trying to bring about the pleasures of orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clenched at his cock trying to milk his juices into her body. Vicki's mouth had latched onto her nipple and was sucking it deep into her mouth, then nibbling on it between her teeth. Gasping for breath, she threw her head back yelling that her orgasm was coming.

"Ohhhh yeaaa baby I'm going to cum. Mmmmmm I'm so close. Keep fucking my pussy baby ... ohhhhh ...fuck I'm cumming" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her.

Her body went rigid, shaking and jerking as the three lovers watched her in the throes of orgasmic release. She withered on the bed as wave after wave hit her body. Dave held his cock tight against her undulating pussy letting her ride his cock. Vicki continued to kiss and suck her Lynn's nipple, trying to keep up with her gyrations. Rick watched his lover being ravished by their two friends, smiling to himself knowing that Lynn had just had a tremendous orgasm. She usually liked to snuggle after a shattering release and he wondered what Dave would do since he had not shot his load yet.

Lynn moaned her contentment as she slid back to reality. "Mmmmm baby that was sooooo fucking good. Why don't you untie me and let's snuggle while these two fuck their brains out?"

"I don't think so baby. I like you tied up and besides I haven't cum in your sweet pussy yet. So just lay there and feel my hard cock slide in and out of your wet pussy" Dave whispered between grunts.

"So you want to fuck my pussy raw do you? Well come on baby slide that big piece of meat into my cunt and make me cum again."

The two men pushed their cocks in and out of the two willing pussies on the bed in front of them. Rick's hands slid over Vicki's body in time to the movements of his cock. His left hand caressed her ass as his right hand caressed her breast. He cupped her breast in his hand, slowly stroking it from underneath, then moving to her erect nipple and pinching it between his fingers. Vicki's body arched upward as Rick pulled and pinched her hard nub. He began to lightly spank her behind with his other hand, feeling her ass muscles tighten with each slap.

Vicki's mouth left Lynn's nipple long enough for her to shout "slap my ass honey ... ohhhh ... yeaaaa ... that's it baby. Make my ass nice and red and hot ... mmmmmm ... yeaaaa ... ohhhhh your hand feels so good."

Rick's hand landed harder on the smooth skin of her ass, making her moan louder into Lynn's breast which she had reattached herself too. He squeezed her ass cheek before landing another blow. Vicki's body moved back and forth from the onslaught of his hand and cock. Rick felt her hips pick up tempo, pushing back towards his cock, trying to make him shove it deeper into her cunt. He loved the feeling of his cock sliding slowly in and out of her tight tunnel. With each thrust, she closed her eyes and moaned pushing back against him, matching stroke for stroke. His breathing became more labored with each thrust into her.

Dave's cock was feeling the effects of Lynn's tight pussy squeezing against it. He pushed it in faster and harder, grunting and moaning the sensations on his cock increased. He pulled Lynn's legs off his shoulders to his hips. Her legs wrapped around his hips keeping him lodged in her pussy. He reached out and grabbed her free breast, massaging it upwards and then grabbing her exposed nipple. He heard her moan of delight when he pinched and pulled it. Vicki was savoring the other breast in her mouth as Rick continued to plunge in and out of her. His cock throbbed from her sweet pussy and her encouraging words.

Lynn looked up at Dave, whispering "that's it baby ... fuck my hot pussy ... mmmm your making it all hot and creamy again ... I want you to cum in my pussy ... ohhhhh fuck me honey ... push that big cock in faster ... yeaaaa that's it baby ... ohhhh my cunt is on fire."

Dave knew he wouldn't last much longer. Lynn's dirty talk and watching Vicki getting fucked as she sucked on Lynn's nipple was too much for him. He grabbed her hips and began plunging faster and harder into her tunnel. His short raspy breaths betrayed his desire as he reached the summit of ecstasy.

"Your pussy is so hot ... I'm going to shoot my load into your hot pussy ... Ohhh fuck baby ... my cock is so hard I'm going to explode."

"Ohhhhh yeaaa ... fuck me harder ... ughhhh fill my hot cunt with your hot sperm" she yelled as Dave began moaning louder.

"Ohhhh I'm cumming baby ... fuck my cock harder ... ohhhhh" he screamed as he let his load loose in her pussy.

Dave's body went rigid as his cock pumped its contents into her waiting vessel. He gasped for breath, pushing his cock in and out faster, letting her pussy milk his cock dry. He continued to plunge in and out until his cock was empty.

Lynn felt his load hit and knew she was going to have another orgasm. Her hips moved back and forth forcing his cock to stay in her pussy. She grabbed her restraints yelling "ohhh fuck baby I'm cumming again. Mmmmm your cock feels so good in my pussy ... ahhhhh yeaaaa so good."

Her pussy vibrated with desire as her second orgasm hit. Not as powerful as the first but it was satisfying. She felt Dave's cock begin to soften and again she encouraged him to lie next to her. Dave pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and moved up on the bed, lying next to her, untying her from her restraints. He put his arm under her head and snuggled close to her. The two of them watched the show in front of them as the heat of sex was turned up a notch.

Vicki moved her mouth away from Lynn's breast and called out to Rick. "Come on sweetie fuck my pussy nice and hard ... ohhhh yea that's the way baby ... your cock feels like it's going to split me in two. I love the way your cock feels in my hot wet pussy."

Rick's cock jumped at the words spewing out of her mouth. He began driving his cock faster into her pussy. He watched as she grabbed her own nipples, pulling and pinching them. Her love tunnel clutched at his cock as it slid in and out faster.

Her eyes closed as the desire to cum began to form in her brain. Her hands wandered over her breast, massaging, pulling and pinching her taut nipples. Her mounting desire showed on her face with each powerful thrust of his cock. One hand stayed on her breast as the other strayed toward her pussy. Her fingers found her erect clit and she moaned loudly when she began rubbing it. She felt Rick's erect tool sliding into her cunt and every so often her fingers rubbed against it. She rotated her hips back and forth as Rick kept plunging deep into her treasure.

"Mmmmmm baby your cock is going to make me cum. Drive it into me harder. Ohhhhh come on baby faster ... ughhhh faster ... aghhhhh ... yeaaaaaa" she screamed as her orgasm hit with a vengeance.

Vicki's pussy throbbed as the orgasm overtook her. Her hips bucked back and forth helping his cock slide in and out of her creamy pussy faster. Her back arched her body stiffening as her juices flowed freely from her cunt.

Rick's cock began throbbing and he lost all control as her pussy vibrated around his cock. He thrust hard into her wet hole, holding his cock deep inside her as his cock throbbed uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhh ... yeaaaa ... I'm cumming baby. Here comes my big load for your sweet pussy."

He grunted with animal lust as the first wave of spunk shot into her pussy with great force. Plunging in and out faster he deposited load after load into her tunnel of lust. Gasping, he took her leg off his shoulder and fell onto her hot sweating body, kissing her body and murmuring "that was one fantastic fuck baby."

Rick rolled onto his side with Vicki snuggled close to him. Lynn lay next to her smiling at the scene she had just witnessed. Dave reached across and gently stroked Vicki's breast as she lay breathing heavily. The four lovers lay on the bed for a few minutes stroking the flesh near to them, resting from the erotic lovemaking that had just ended.

Vicki smiled and said "well it looks like this vacation is just beginning."

The others laughed and smiled knowing that the rest of their vacation would be one of carnal delights.