Tropical Joys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
61 Followers

Caroline was hard at work making sure that Nicki never left her orgasmic plateau. She had a perfect view of David's cock as it pushed steadily into Nicki. David was in a silk like vice. Nicki was so tight but thankfully had no hymen so it was just a matter of getting her accustomed to his cock. Looking down on her back and rear end he was amazed at how tiny she looked especially as his big rod disappeared into her. It seemed impossible that she could take it but she was in a series of little shoves and grunts.

Suddenly everything fitted and the last two inches of David just slipped in. Caroline hadn't let up on Nicki's distended little clit and Nicki was off again roaring out a series of unintelligible words and noises. David felt her spasm on him and began his thrusting in and out. At this point Nicki completely lost her self-control. She was sobbing into the warm soft space between her cousin's wide-open legs. Sensing that David was keeping her occupied Caroline turned under her cousin and brought her self face to face with her.

Caroline cradled Nicki who lay half-faint, sobbing as her little pussy took David again and again and again. Time stopped meaning anything to her. Finding Caroline's lips she kissed her and wept on her in a rhythmic sob. In a final full thrust David began to come. Nicki felt the first pump and a warmth fill her. Her nipples ached, her clit all but exploded, her insides contracted and rippled and as David's pubic hair brushed against her anus she became an orgasmic vessel for his seed. She was red-eyed, half-conscious, sweating and her hair was everywhere. She begged David not to come out of her and thanked her cousin in a shower of little kisses. Nobody moved . It took David five minutes to deflate and as he fell from her Nicki gave a small wail of disappointment. A virgin no more she lay between her lovers as a sticky little trickle began to flow from her.

Caroline offered to clean her with her tongue but Nicki could take no more. She tried to walk to the bathroom but had to be carried and placed on the bidet. Arched over it breathing heavily she felt the cleansing water do its job. With her mind still not fully in control she began to think about how to repay the kindness shown her that evening. She was so glad the wait for something like this had been so worthwhile.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
61 Followers
12