Tropical Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got up to, the deck of the boat we were already moving into the docks and Henry asked us to be ready to help him tie the boat off. As we slipped into a slot, we went right to work tying up the boat.

Then we all stood there on the deck of the boat and looked everything over. The waterfront, the docks, and have course the people.

Henry spoke up in a strong and deep voice, “Ladies, let us try to be out of here by daybreak, if not sooner. Do you all understand me?”

We all looked at him and said yes. I had never heard Henry speak in that tone of voice before. You could tell he meant what he said.

It was not long before we saw a man walking down the pier towards our boat. He came up to the boat and said that he owned the place and it would cost us to tie up here. Henry asked how much for the night. The man said that it would be thirty dollars with electric. Henry paid the man.

I noticed that he was giving us girls a once over as he walked away. We looked at each other and smiled.

Henry said, “Let us go for a walk and check out the hot spots.”

I put on my sandals and a dark pair of shades. I then found a straw hat to shade my face.

We checked out all of the shops as we walked along. Then we came to what looked like the heart of the town. I was surprised to see how many nightspots there were in this out-of-the-way place. They all had bands and dance floors; you could tell that most of then were quite nice. We walked up one side of the street and then down the other.

Henry stopped and said, “This looks like a good place to work tonight.” There is an alley in the back and an entry to the bar from the alley with only one small light over the doorway.

Rebecca said, “This bar and alley does look like the best place to try to work out of.”

Lola said, “Yes, and there is a dumpster in the alley.”

Henry said, “This is the place that we are going to be working tonight.”

With that behind us, we started shopping. I found a nice hammock that I was sure would look nice behind the house back home so I bought four of them so that everyone would have one.

Everyone found something to buy; Henry bought a whole bundle of beach towels. Rebecca found sheets and pillow covers, Lola walked out of one place with candles. We all looked at each other and laughed. However, they were items that we could use.

We returned to the boat, went below and all of us girls dropped our G-strings just as soon as we were below deck. It felt so good to get our tight G-string off our clits. Our clits were sure moving and squirming around. We called Henry down below and as he walked into the bedroom, we jumped him. We all had a turn sucking down his penis and swallowing down his cum. However, he loved it and it felt so damn good.

We lay around for the rest of the morning, licked each other’s pussy, and fucked Henry’s cock. As the day turned to evening, we began to pick out what we were going to wear out on the town. I put on dark nylons and a very short, sheer, black gown that you could see through. Then I put on black high heel shoes and just a little make up.

I sat down and asked the girls if they could see my pussy through my short gown.

Lola said, “Yes, we can even see your pussy lips. They are bulging out and hanging down.”

I said, “Fine.” I pulled up my short gown and that was when I noticed my pubic hair. I said, “I am growing more hair for tonight.”

Rebecca said, “Yes it is that time of the month. Pull that gown up higher and you will find hair up to your breast.”

I did and she was right. My legs and arms were covered with hair.

Rebecca said, “Look.” She then pulled up her gown and turned around and just above the crack of her ass; she was growing a little hairy tail. It was starting to cover the crack of her ass.

That was when I reached around and felt my back and I was surprised to find I also had a hairy tail hanging there over my ass.

Lola said, “It happens when you know that you are about to take human blood.”

I looked at everyone and said, “ I hope I do not screw up tonight.”

Everyone said you would do just fine.

Henry said, “We will all be there together and if we see something wrong we will give you a sign. Everything is going too be alright.”

“Just make sure you are out of sight of everyone when you take someone down. Try to be in and out of the place, as fast as you can.”

“However, remember we will be right there to help you throughout it all. You know where the boat is, so if something was to happen make it back here.”

Lola said, “Vivian this being your first time out; it might help, when you are ready to draw your first blood, lower your gown top and be prepared for some pain in your breasts. It hurts the first time out. After that, it is a walk in the park.”

It was not long before we were all dressed for our little time out on the town. We walked out of the cabin and onto the deck.

Dark was falling, we could see that there was going to be a real good turnout for this evenings outing. I turned to Henry and said, “It’s much better than what I thought it would be.”

Henry said, “Yes, that it is. I think we can get our fill here and be back on board before anyone even knows that we have been here.”

Henry said, “Vivian, we are going to be there to help you throughout this new experience. So do not worry.”

It was dark when we got to the nightspot that we had picked out. We walked around and looked over the alley before entering the place.

Lola and I went right to the bar and Henry and Rebecca started dancing. We ordered drinks,

Lola said, “Now look the place over, check out the men first and then the women. Do you see anyone that you like? If you do, make sure they are not with a date.”

As I looked around the room, I said, “Yes, there is a nice tall man over at that table against the wall. It looks like he has a friend with him also.” Lola said, “Yes let us try to take them.”

“How do we get started?”

Lola said, “Let us buy them a drink and see what happens.” We did and you could see that they were happy to get them. One of the men waved at us to come over. We did and they got up and helped us with our chairs.

That was when I looked up and saw Henry and Rebecca giving me the high sign. I knew then that this was going to be my first mark. I felt worried about it.

They told us they were from out of town and on a business trip.

We told them that we were here on vacation from the states.

It was not long before we were on the dance floor dancing with them. We must have danced for a good hour or more, before we went back and sat down at the table. I pulled my gown up to the point where everyone could see that I did not have anything on under my gown, and just left it up.

It was not long before I felt a warm hand rubbing the inside of my leg. I reached down and pulled his hand all the way up to my pussy and clit, to let him know that I was ready for him. Then I put my arm around his neck and kissed him long and hard.

Then on the next kiss I got my tongue to working in and out of his mouth. It was not long before I found his zipper and had his pants open, and I started jacking off his cock. He and I were getting very hot for each other.

Lola spoke up and said, “If you two lovers can stop for just a minute. Maybe we can go out back and take in some fresh air.” Everyone looked at each other and then we all said yes, got up, and walked out into the alley.

Lola and I both looked the alley over to make sure that no one was there. Then we started walking down the alley towards a dumpster. I walked around to one side and Lola was on the other, as I stepped into the dark, I slipped my gown straps off my shoulders and let my breasts fall out from beneath my gown.

It was not long before we were kissing each other and then I felt him sucking my nipples and playing with my clit and pussy. I could feel his cock probing for the opening between my legs. It was not long before I felt his cock slip past my pussy lips and deep into my pussy. I knew that this man really loved to fuck. It was not long before I could feel him filling my pussy with his hot sperm.

I had both of my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his neck. His penis started pumping his hot cum into my pussy. He filled me full and it felt so damn good.

That was the sign for me to take what I had come here for. I bent my head back and thought about his warm blood filling my waiting breast and that was all it took. I could feel the hairs popping out of my skin and I then knew that my new fangs were about to take their first human blood. I bit down deep into his throat.

My fangs began to suck up his blood. I could feel my breast starting to swell as I took his warm blood into me. Lola was right; my breasts were starting to hurt as they filled. I hung on to his neck and kept drawing in his blood. My breasts were starting to swell more now, and hurt a lot more, but I kept sucking his blood.

I lowered my feet to the ground as I held him in my arms. He began to sink slowly to the ground but I kept holding on to him. Now my breasts were really filling up with his blood. Then I realized that I was not getting any more blood from him so I removed my fangs from his neck and let him drop to the ground. I wiped my mouth with my tongue. I could feel the hair popping out all over my body.

I stepped out of the darkness and walked around the dumpster, to where Lola was. She also had her gown top down, and her breasts, were large and filled with the blood that she had taken in. She still had her fangs extended, and her nipples were dripping a little blood like mine.

I ask if she was alright. She said yes.

She then asked, “How did it go?”

With a smile on my face, I said, “Just fine. I just loved it, and I even let him cum in me before I did it to him.”

Lola said, “Let us get out of here and go back to the boat.”

I asked, “Should we wait for Henry and Rebecca?”

She looked up at me and said, “Knowing them, they are already at the boat.” We started to walk down the alley and away from the dumpster. I reached down, pulled up the straps to my gown, and tried to pull them over my shoulders and that was when I realized just how much my breasts had filled out.

Our breasts were sticking out a hell of a long way as we walked out of the alley and down the street towards the docks, we had to hold our breasts, they were so damn swollen from the blood that we had taken in. Of course, they bounced all over the place. Then we found Henrys boat and slipped on board as quietly as we could.

We went down below and there were Henry and Rebecca. You could tell they both had, had their fill of fresh blood. Rebecca’s breasts were so damn full of blood that her breasts were hanging down to her waist.

I could not wait to remove the shoulder straps of my gown as they were cutting into my shoulder and back. Oh, did it feel good when I let the top of my gown fall down to my waist. My breasts dropped down almost to my waist. My nipples were sticking out and there was blood dripping from them. I then pulled my gown completely off and let it fall to the floor.

I stood there with dark nylon hose on and my high-heeled shoes. My pussy was dripping cum from it and my nipples were sticking out so damn far and dripping blood from the large openings in my nipples. My breasts were the biggest that I had ever seen them. Hair had popped out all over my body. I smiled and said, “It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be!”

Henry said, “It is time to get the hell out of here, people.”

I started to walk up on deck when Henry said.

“Vivian you have to get some clothes on. You cannot walk around on deck with nothing on.”

That is when we all starting looking for something to wear. I found a G-string and a bikini top I slipped on the G-string all right but then I could not tie the bikini in the back. My breasts were so large! I looked at Rebecca and said to her “I cannot tie up this damned top.”

She asked, “Did you not bring a shirt?”

I said yes and looked around until I found a T-shirt. I had one hell of a time pulling it down over my breasts, but I did. Then we all got ourselves up onto the deck of the boat.

Rebecca and I untied the boat.

Lola was watching from the other side of the boat while Henry started the motor. It was no time before we were backing out of our slot. Then Henry turned the boat out to the open sea and away we went.

We motored out of the harbor and into the open sea. Henry had the motor running wide open for about an hour before He stopped the engine.

We could no longer see the island lights any more. That was when Henry lowered the anchor over the side and it was holding us tight.

As we sat there, I pulled off my T-shirt and let my breast just hang there and take in the cool night air. I did not realize how warm fresh blood would be stored in my breast. I looked around and saw that the other girls had there tops off too. It felt good to lie there on the deck of boat in the full moon light.

Henry came to me and said, “Well Vivian, how do you feel about your new life after tonight?”

I spoke up and said, “I love it. The taking of blood was not as bad as I thought it would be, and it felt wonderful to fill my breasts with fresh warm blood.”

“However, the part that I enjoyed the most was your big cock slipping down my throat and shooting off your warm sperm into my stomach. My clit just loved it.”

Henry said, “Yes, that is the part that I also enjoyed.” I looked at Henry and asked, “Why is that?” Henry smiled and said. “It only happens if my sexy woman loves sucking a good penis.”

“Then and only then, will a woman start to grow a new clit? Most of the time, I can tell if it is going to take are not.”

I looked at Henry and said, “When did you know that I would be able to grow a new clit?”

“Oh, I could tell that when you were very young and you came here with your father. I felt then that some day I would be able to have you.”

I looked at Henry and said, “You knew all along.”

Henry said, “Oh yes.”

That is when I looked up at Henry and asked, “What is next?”

Henry looked at me and said, “The sky is the limit. You have come completely and totally to the end of what the girls and I can do for you.”

“From this time on the only thing to worry about, is blood.”

“You see Vivian, the world takes a dim view of people like ourselves. That is something that we all have to live with. I just hope you can live with it.”

I looked over at Henry and with a smile on my face I said, “I am sure I can.” He smiled back at me, reached over, and kissed me and then he took my breasts and sucked fresh warm blood from them. I loved it and it felt good.

We lay there in the moonlight, on the deck of the boat, and made love to each other. It was not long before I felt the sensation of someone licking my pussy and clit. They found the spot that I loved to have rubbed and sucked. I was running sweet fluid from my clit like crazy. It felt so damned good that I cried out with pleasure. I screamed out, “Stay there, you have found my love spot, keep it up. Please do not stop. Go for it. Suck me. Oh, hell sucks me good; keep it up, suck me, oh! Suck me hard, harder!”

Just about then, I felt something wet drip onto my face. That is when I noticed that Henry and one of the girls were standing over me and Henry had gotten off a load of his cum into her. Some of his cum was dripping from her pussy.

Then I watched as this giant of a penis started to slowly slip from her pussy. It seemed as if it took forever for his penis to complete slip from her pussy lips, and then his penis swung back and forth there over my head.

I reached up. Took his penis and slipped it into my mouth and began to suck his cum soaked penis, swallowing down his cum that was still dripping from his lovely cock. It was not long before Henry slipped down to his knees and I was able to take all of his cock deep down into my throat. That is when I felt something new happening to me.

I had Henrys cock deep down into my throat and I was sucking away on this giant of a penis. It was not long before I felt someone licking my breast and sucking a little blood from my nipples.

Then I felt Henry’s penis swelling in my throat, out of the head of his penis shot a load of his hot cum and it did make me feel wonderful. My clit was so damn large and it was twisting and turning between my legs. It felt so damn good.

Then Henry pulled his penis from my mouth and throat. Then in the moonlight, I could see his long penis hanging down between his tights. He then lowered himself down to his knees. I then reached down and found the head of his penis and I helped his penis slip into my wet and wide-open pussy. Then he began to push that big thing up inside of me and then he started to fuck me.

Oh did he fuck me. It must have been hours that his penis rubbed the inside of me. He would cum and then he would pull his cock from my wet and drippy pussy and then he would drag that damn thing up to my open mouth and let me suck his cum soaked penis until I had sucked up all the cum that was left hanging on his penis.

Then he would go back and shove that big thing right back into my pussy and he would fuck me harder than the time before. I would cum myself and then Henry would cum afterwards.

It wasn’t any time at all before he would have his big cock back up to my mouth for me suck dry again. Repeatedly, we did this. We kept this up for hours and hours. I lost track of time.

I loved being fucked like this. We began to slow down just about dawn.

That is when Rebecca and Lola came up from below and asked us if we were through.

We both started to laugh and Henry said, “Well we were just having a little fun, that is all.”

Rebecca said, “Henry you should know better. Look at Vivian’s clit. It is as big as her fist. You two had better stop fucking each other.”

“Henry, she is going to have trouble just standing up. I do not know if she can walk with her clit swollen up like it is.”

Rebecca was right; I was having trouble standing and when I tried to walk, I had to walk bow-legged.

Rebecca said to Henry “Would you like for Lola and me to sail the boat back to our island?” I could see that Lola was already pulling up the anchor.

Henry said, “Yes it is time for us to head for home. Let’s get out of here.” It was no time until there was a sail up the mast. Then we all felt the wind in our faces, as we were under way.

Henry and I both helped each other down below deck, and then we fell over into the bed and off to sleep.

It was hours later before I awoke and found myself alone in the bed and on the boat. I raised myself up, got to my feet, and tried to walk up to the deck of the boat.

Damn was my clit big. It hurt me with every step that I took. It was so full of Henrys sperm. I walked out onto the deck of the boat and found myself in Henry’s lagoon.

The sun was high in the sky and there was not anyone on board the boat. I walked to the edge of the boat, dove into the water, and swam over to the beach. I came out of the water, then lay there on the beach, and rested for a few minutes. After that, I got to my feet and started to walk down the beach to my place. As I walked along my breasts were flopping up and down with every step that I took. Once that I had gotten home. I went straight to my waterfalls and took a very long shower. It felt so damn good.

The rest of the day I just lay around the house, rested on my deck, and drank anything that I could find to drink.

I lay there in my patio chair as the close of the day began. I slowly looked around at the beach, the ocean, the sky, and the trees and felt the warm breeze blowing over my nude body. I then realized how great I felt. I was on my tropical island where I had hoped to be for always and always.