Tropical Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
964 Followers

Jeff stopped thrusting into Chloe when he saw her suddenly pull back from Randy's cock. He held her ass firmly against him but didn't move, giving her a chance to deal with Randy's unexpected explosion. She swallowed the cum in her mouth then washed off the remnants from her chest and neck.

"Wow...I didn't have a chance to warn you I was going to cum. You had me there before I knew what was happening."

"No need to apologize, I loved it," Chloe said sucking the last drops of cum from his softening member.

She stood up then moved forward enough for Jeff's cock to slip free from her pussy. She turned and faced him.

"Who said you could tear up my expensive pantyhose?" she demanded in mock anger, pushing him back until he had to sit or fall over. He plopped down on the submerged seat and she straddled his hips still blustering in a phony rage. "And then you stop fucking me just as I was about to cum with Randy."

Jeff's cock was trapped under Chloe, pressed tightly against her fiery hot pussy lips and his stomach. He put an end to her tirade by lifting her hips enough to stab his cock back inside her velvety hole.

"I aught to....aaahhhhh," was the last she said as his stiff pole impaled her.

Chloe began to ride up and down on Jeff's cock, guided by his hands squeezing her nylon encased ass. She moved faster and faster as the head of his cock massaged her g-spot in just the right way. Her hips suddenly thrust forward and back, grinding her clit into his pelvic bone. She came again. Jeff just held her close as she bucked and bounced on him. The furious thrusting left her breathless for several minutes. She laid her head against his chest and just slowly rocked hips.

"You two are so hot to watch," Randy said as he went to get a towel to dry off.

"You're leaving already?" Chloe asked in a pouty voice.

"I wish I could stay longer but I have to get up in a few hours."

"Oh alright...we'll just have to make due without you."

"Thanks for the champaign," Jeff said, watching him get dressed.

"No problem...It was my pleasure. Thanks for letting me join you," he replied walking over to shake Jeff's hand, "I'll see you two around all week. Maybe we can do this again."

"You've got no objections from me," Jeff said.

"Me either," chimed Chloe.

"Have a good night," Randy said opening the door, "I'll let myself out."

With a wave of his hand he was gone. Jeff looked back at Chloe then gave her a quick peck on the lips followed by a longer more passionate one. She returned the kiss and the two continued this way for a minute or two then Chloe pushed back from him with a funny look on her face.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"You owe me," she said.

"I know I'll buy you some new hose...any color you want."

"That's not what I mean...You owe me a nice big thick load of cum," she whispered moving up and down on his cock once again, "And I want you to shoot it deep inside me."

"I think I can do that."

"I want to feel it gushing into my pussy...filling me up." Her words were fueling his fire as well as her own. She could feel another orgasm building with each movement of her hips.

"You feel so good...soooo tight," Jeff groaned meeting her thrusts with his own and feeling the silky material covering her thighs as they rubbed against his.

"You like my tight pussy? It likes what your hard cock is doing to it," she purred in his ear.

"Mmmmm...yes...it feels great!"

"Oh baby you're going to make me cum again...yes...yes...yes...Oh God I'm cumming... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Chloe went wild fucking herself frantically on Jeff's cock. The rhythmic contractions of her vaginal muscles were taking their toll on him as well. He could feel his cock begin to swell and his balls tighten.

"Oh yes I'm gonna cum too!" he said as he began to fill her with his semen.

"That's it...cum for me...shoot that hot thick cum in me...ahhh yes...yes," Chloe cried as another orgasm tore through her.

Both of them grunted in animal lust, grinding and thrusting into each other. Their loud passion lost in the tropical night air. As they settled back into a relative calm they kissed softly nuzzling one another. Jeff took Chloe in his arms and lifted her out of the water. He set her down and toweled her off, then led her to the bed room, closing the door behind him.

Drakon66
Drakon66
964 Followers
12