Tropical Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

"Oh God...Ugh...Ugh...yes...yes...yes...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" Chloe screamed in blinding ecstasy when her orgasm exploded in her like a bomb.

She bucked and thrashed under Kelly as he kept up his furious pace. He could feel her pussy's rhythmic contractions as her orgasm continued. Her juices were flowing from her in white frothy streams like the head on a fine beer. He slowed his thrusting back to long deep strokes so he could catch his breath. The velvety grip of her pussy was bringing him close to orgasm too.

"Mmmmmmm...cum for me baby. I want to feel your big cock shooting your hot thick cum...please cum for me," Chloe begged as her feet and legs slid all over Kelly's lower body.

"I want to cum while fucking your feet," he said pulling his slippery cock from her dripping hole.

He had barely stood up when Chloe's silky soles clamped around his well lubed shaft. Kelly held her ankles and pumped his cock in and out of her nylon grip.

"Fuck my feet with your big hard cock...mmmmm...yes...it feels so good...I want you to shoot your hot cum all over me," she encouraged him as she fingered her sopping pussy.

Kelly couldn't believe how incredible her cum soaked nylon feet felt on his cock. His breathing was getting quicker and his balls tightened.

"Oh Yes...I gonna cum...aaaaaaaahhhhhhh," he shouted.

The first glob of his steamy cum landed in the nylon covered valley of Chloe's tits and the second land a few inches shorter. The remaining spurts splashed on her tummy and inner thighs. The last drop hung on a white thread dangling from the purple head of his cock like a small albino spider. Chloe captured it on her big toe as she rubbed his cock one final time. She watched the pearly ball glisten as it soaked through the nylon and covered her bright red polish. Kelly joined her in bed and the pair quietly drifted to sleep in each others arms and as she began to faded Chloe couldn't shake the nagging feeling she had something to do.

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers
12