Trouble at Greenway Academy

Story Info
Clara is singled out for special attention at Greenway...
6.3k words
4.32
41.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers

Another redo from 2004, please check out my newer stories published under the name Robert_Anthony.

Everyone in this story is over 18.

*****

Clara's chair was very uncomfortable, she had already been waiting for half an hour and it was now well past 5:30pm. She looked at the other chairs outside the Headmaster's office and they all looked soft and comfortable and yet his Secretary has insisted that she should sit in this particular hard, wooden chair while she waited to be seen. Clara desperately wanted to move to a softer chair but since the secretary was sitting just a few feet away, it wasn't really possible.

So uncomfortable was she getting now that Clara had started lifting her bottom off the seat of the chair to give it some brief respite. So she was relieved when the door to the office finally opened and the Headmaster's head popped out.

"Okay Alice, you can go now..."

"Oh, thank you Mr Haynes. Do you want me to lock the door on my way out?"

"No Alice, it's okay, I'm expecting another visitor."

Mr Haynes stood in the doorway while Alice got her bag and wandered out of the main door into the dimly lit car park.

"Right, Miss Whitemore... if you'd like to come into my office."

Clara fair leapt out of the uncomfortable chair, glad to take the weight off her numbed backside, and followed the Headmaster into his office.

"Take a seat," said Mr Haynes, pointing to a chair by his desk. It was by no means an easy chair, but it did have a padded seat and she was grateful for that!

Clara sat down, dropping her school bag onto the floor.

Mr Haynes perched on the edge of his desk to her right and looked down at her sitting in the chair. Her long blond hair fell over her shoulders and down to about half way down her back. A very pretty looking, athletic kind of girl he thought - but a very innocent one.

Clara looked up at him inquisitively.

"I suppose you know why I have asked you to come and see me?"

"No, Sir... I have no idea."

"Really, well that's interesting. To be honest it surprised me, but just lately I've been hearing some bad things about you Clara and I don't like it."

Clara looked taken aback.

"For a start, Mr Lewinson has told me that you haven't been putting as much effort into your sports as you used to... you're the star of the school Clara, you're the girl the other girl's aspire to be like, you must set an example."

"I..." began Clara.

"Don't interrupt me, I will tell you when you may speak."

Clara fell silent and dropped her head.

"There are over 400 girls in this school Clara, you hold the records for almost every field event we do here. When you go to another school to compete for us I expect you to win and make us all proud. You have shown that you have the natural ability to be special and I will not accept a second rate effort, not from you."

Mr Haynes pushed himself up off the desk and walked around behind it. He put his hands flat on the top surface and leaned over towards the downcast girl.

"I expect you to do your best at all times Clara, but if you can't be bothered to do it on your own, then I must tell you that I will be forced to find ways to motivate you."

The Headmaster sat down in his chair and fell silent. Sensing that he had finished his rant, Clara slowly looked up through her hair. Her face was pale, she was not at all used to being told off and she felt like she wanted to burst into tears.

Then there was a knock at the door and Mr Haynes rose to open it.

"Ah, come in Mr Whitemore, glad you could find time for this little meeting. Hopefully your taxi was acceptable for the journey. Here, let me take your coat."

"Thank you Headmaster."

Gordon Whitemore slipped his coat from his shoulders to reveal an expensive, tailored suit. He surveyed the expensively furnished office with a wry smile.

"So this is where my fees end up."

"Ah come now Mr Whitemore, you can't expect me to work in a hovel."

"I suppose not," he smiled. "And I suppose it's important to make a good impression on the parents."

"Absolutely."

Clara looked round at her father, she had not seen him since the Christmas holidays - almost two months ago.

"Daddy!"

"Hello darling," said Mr Whitemore as he walked across the room to greet her.

Clara got up from the chair and hugged her father, he would surely protect her from the horrid Mr Haynes.

"Now, now... let's sit down for a minute so I can talk with Mr Haynes."

Gordon settled in to a high backed button-leather chair and before Clara could seat herself again, Mr Haynes interjected.

"Clara, I think it would be better if I spoke to your father alone for a moment or two, so please... wait outside, exactly where you were before."

Clara glowered at the Headmaster momentarily but turned and padded across the thick woollen carpet and shut the door behind her with a thud.

"Gordon, I know you're a busy man and I know you've come an awfully long way to see me, so I'll come straight to the point. Your daughter is an exceptional student with some fantastic qualities and skills, but lately I've come to notice that she's just not applying herself. It's not uncommon in girls of her age, but it can be very disruptive to the school and indeed to the student's future."

Mr Haynes stopped abruptly.

"I'm sorry, would you like a drink?"

"Er, I'm fine thank you."

"Sure I couldn't tempt you with a ten year old malt?"

"Oh, well now you're talking."

"After all, it's where your fees go," smiled the Headmaster.

The two men laughed and Mr Haynes pulled a couple of glasses and a bottle from his desk drawer.

"As I was saying, many times before we have seen exceptional girls at this school who simply get to a certain point a couple of years of their college life and loose all interest in their studies. It's a terrible shame and of course, I bear the brunt of it from the parents when their child's exam results are disappointing and they can't get them onto the career path they wanted for them."

Gordon nodded as he listened, occasionally sipping from the lead crystal glass in his hand.

"Anyway, you don't want to hear about my problems I'm sure, the thing is... what matters here is Clara's future, and I know you are as concerned as I am about that, so what I'm offering here is a chance to bypass these problems with her and get her back on track. For obvious reasons I have only offered this route to a select few parents, people I have known for some time and who can be trusted to be discreet about our methods. I have to say, so far the take up has been surprisingly high and the results speak for themselves."

"Go on," prompted Gordon.

"Well, all we're really doing is bypassing some of the modern regulations and red tape and going right back to basics. The problems we have today largely stem from a complete lack of discipline and respect for the staff and we've found the best way to tackle this is by relaxing the rules when it comes to corporal punishment."

Gordon placed his empty glass on the edge of the desk and leaned forward slightly, Mr Haynes poured him another whisky and watched as the glass was lifted and half the contents ingested in one go.

"Right..." said Gordon, looking keen but slightly unsure.

"All these new fangled ideas about treating students like adults and such, well it's all very well, but the plain fact of the matter is it doesn't work! Even here at Greenway we've had troubles with our girls. Not as bad as at the state schools obviously, but you think back to our day, or our father's days... there was nothing like the same problems in the school. The kids knew their place and they knew that if they stepped out of line, well they'd have to pay the price."

Gordon mulled the idea over and took another sip of Whisky.

"Okay, so what's the deal?"

"Well, all you have to do is sign these papers which give the school the authority to apply the necessary discipline to keep Clara on the straight and narrow."

"And..."

"And... obviously, as this is a premium service, there will be a small consideration added to your regular fees."

"I thought as much."

"Yes, but a very worthwhile investment I think you'll find. Actually speaking of Clara, I have something else to discuss with you... you see my Mercedes out there?"

"The silver one?"

"That's it, there's a very deep scratch in the passenger door and I have a witness who swears that Clara was responsible for it."

"Clara, surely not..."

"Well I don't know for sure, I wouldn't have thought so myself a few months ago, but as I said, she is developing some anti-social behaviour traits and my witness is very reliable."

"Have you asked her?"

"No. I'm sure she'll deny it anyway, but the thing is I had a quote for the repair and it's going to cost nearly £600."

"And you want me to pay for it I presume?"

"No, no, no... not at all, I wouldn't dream of it. But I would like you to sign Clara up to this excellent program so that we can guide her as I believe she needs to be guided."

"I see, and if I don't wish to 'sign her up'..."

"Well, let's just say that I'm sure there are many other schools that would be only too happy to accept Clara and all her little foibles..."

"I see."

Gordon fixed the Headmaster with a steely eye.

"And what exactly is in this for me?"

"I'm sorry?" Said Mr Haynes innocently.

Gordon leaned forward and repeated the question.

"I said, what exactly is in this for me?"

Mr Haynes smiled warmly.

"Well, perhaps I might be allowed to expand... you aren't the first father to ask me this question, so... let's just say that the other gentlemen were more than satisfied."

Mr Haynes pushed the papers across the desk and offered his pen to Mr Whitemore. Gordon took a long look at the sub-standard Parker and reached into his jacket pocket for his Mont Blanc, snapped the lid off and signed the papers with a flourish.

"Excellent," smiled Mr Haynes. "Now I think it's high time we brought Clara back in here and gave her a taste of her future, don't you think?"

"Absolutely. No daughter of mine is going to grow up a vandal."

Mr Haynes noticed how Gordon sat forward in his chair and used his arms to shield his crotch, they all did that when they were about to see their daughter's get caned. Seeing this again filled him with confidence that Mr Whitemore was on-board, after all, he hadn't been wrong yet.

The Headmaster got up from his chair and poured Clara's father another drink, before walking to the door. He opened it and peered out into his reception area, the hard wooden chair stood empty, while Clara lounged in one of the comfortable chairs usually reserved for parents.

"Okay Clara, you can come back in now," he said calmly.

Clara pulled herself up from the soft cushions and walked back into the office, closing the door behind her. Just at this moment Gordon's mobile went off and he left the room to answer it. Meanwhile Clara was instructed to stand in front of the desk.

"Well, Clara, your father and I have had a very productive talk about your future and how we intend to get you there in the best shape possible. It seems that you will be staying with us for some time yet, I'm sure you're glad to hear that, after all you've made a lot of friends here and are well liked."

"Yes Sir, thank you... Sir," Clara answered, puzzled that there was any question of her leaving.

"There is a couple of things though... your father has agreed to enrol you in our 'Special' programme, this means that you will be expected to apply yourself thoroughly to your work while you are at the school and any lapses will be reported directly to myself. In short, I will be overseeing your schooling and correcting any problems personally."

"What does that mean?" Asked Clara nervously.

"It means that you are going to do as you're told. Now take off your blazer and give it to me."

Clara wrinkled her nose, but peeled her striped blazer off her shoulders and passed it to the Headmaster.

"Good," he said as he looked at her gorgeous, young tits outlined by her clinging white shirt.

He walked behind her, admiring her lovely arse, already thinking about the nice pink glow he was going to administer to it. He placed his hand at the top of her back and gave a gentle push.

"Lean over the desk Clara, it's time for your first lesson."

At this point Mr Whitemore opened the door and walked back into the room. His jacket was unbuttoned now and he almost stopped dead at the sight of his youngest daughter bent over the Headmaster's desk. He glanced at the Headmaster who gave him a warm smile and waved his hand as if to communicate that he should come closer.

Clara's breathing was becoming faster as she felt the Headmaster and her father behind her, staring at her backside. Her hair had fallen forward over her face and spilled over her forearms onto the desk.

Mr Haynes moved to a nearby cupboard and opened it to reveal a selection of canes mounted on clips, he plucked one from it's mounting and moved back to where Gordon was waiting impatiently. He smiled mischievously and flexed the cane in his hands.

"Would you like to sit down Mr Whitemore?" He said, indicating a chair that was just a few feet from his daughter's raised backside.

"Err, yes... thank you!" He said, sinking into the chair and licking his lips in anticipation of what was about to transpire.

"Clara, I think it's only fair to tell you why it is that you are about to be disciplined. Firstly, there is the matter of your application - or recent lack thereof. Then there is the matter of your disobedience, you knew full well when I sent you back out into the reception area that you were supposed to sit in the same chair as you did earlier, but you chose to ignore it and sit somewhere else, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir..." Clara's responded solemnly.

"And finally we come to the damage inflicted on my car."

Clara half turned her head to look around.

"What damage... I didn't go anywhere near your car, I don't even know which car is yours."

"Hmm... that sounds exactly like what I would have expected to hear you say a few weeks ago, and I probably would have believed you. But now, I'm not so sure...tell me Clara, do you have a spare £600 to repair the scratch on my door?"

"What? No, of course I haven't! But I didn't scratch your car, or any other car!"

Mr Haynes turned towards Gordon and raised his eyebrows, then rolled his eyes.

"Clara, I really think it would save us all a lot of bother if you just admitted your guilt. After all, I have a very reliable witness who swears that it was you."

"But I didn't do it!"

"Very well, I have permitted some degree of leniency being as this is your first time, but as you seem to be incapable of taking ownership of your misdeeds I'm afraid I will have to take steps to correct your errant behaviour."

The Headmaster took a step forward and grasped the bottom of Clara's pleated grey skirt. He lifted it up to expose the twin orbs of flesh beneath, clad tightly in fresh, clean, white cotton panties. He felt his cock stir as he looked down at this beautiful sight, he loved to see girls in knee high socks bent over his desk and in this regard Clara had utterly failed to disappoint him in her compliance with the school uniform.

He folded the skirt back across the girl's back and smiled at Gordon, who was himself smiling as he peered at his daughter's lovely backside, whilst almost openly rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Perhaps," said Mr Haynes. "It would be fairer if you were to warm your daughter's bottom before I cane her?"

Gordon managed to tear his eyes away from his daughter's inviting rump for a second and looked up at the Headmaster.

"After all, it is her first time... and the cane on a cold bottom can be a very unpleasant experience. I mean I know the purpose of the punishment is correction, and for that to be effective there has to be a certain amount of pain... but call me old fashioned, but I'd rather pre-warm her bottom than have to temper my enthusiasm later, if you catch my drift."

Gordon nodded in agreement.

"Clara, I want you to get over your father's knee now and be sure that he is doing you a great favour by warming your bottom for me. In future you won't have the luxury of such benevolence, so I suggest you take full advantage of his kindness and ask him very nicely to spank your cold bottom."

Clara couldn't quite believe what she was hearing, but the thought of being spanked over her father's knee brought back some very deep seated childhood memories and something inside her became very submissive as these old experiences were reawakened in her subconscious.

"Yes Sir," she whispered as she moved from the desk and draped herself across her father's lap.

Gordon looked down at his daughter's body, prostrate across his knees. He hadn't done this for so long, although of course he'd wanted to...

"Don't you have something you want to say to your father Clara?"

"..."

"Clara!"

"...Please will you spank my bottom Daddy?" The words came out in a nervous rush, Clara hardly able to believe she had spoken them.

Gordon picked up the hem of her skirt, which had fallen down again, and replaced it over her back. Her long legs were straight out now as she tried to keep her balance on her father's lap. His hand drifted up the back of her soft thigh and he had to cough to clear his dry throat.

He looked up at the Headmaster, almost as if asking permission to begin. Mr Haynes jut smiled warmly and gave a small nod of his head.

Gordon gave the girl's ass a few gentle slaps at first, but as his confidence grew the slaps became gradually harder until Clara's ass was beginning to take on a pink glow all over. This spurred him on to double his efforts and wanting to get the girl's panties out of the way as much as possible, he pulled the material up between her ass cheeks. This had the effect of pulling the cloth tighter around her pussy too and added a little stimulation to her already dampening slit.

Now that her entire ass was exposed, Gordon took great delight in warming the entire area, until his hand stung from the effort. Beneath his daughter his throbbing cock was pressing hard into her stomach. He wondered if she could feel it, he didn't really care one way or another, in fact he kind of liked the idea.

As he spanked the girl her moans and groans got more frequent, at least until he decided to harshly smack the tops of her thighs, this brought fresh moans of complaint which only served to inspire Gordon to strike her harder.

Finally he decided he'd done enough and looked up again at the Headmaster who was leaning against the desk, watching keenly with his cane still grasped firmly in his hand.

"Excellent work Mr Whitemore, your daughter should be very grateful for such a thorough preparation. I'm sure she doesn't see it that way right now, but in the futute I'm sure she'll look back and see how lucky she's been today. Say 'thank you' to your father Clara."

"Thank you," spat the girl.

"Tsk, tsk... that's not the attitude we want to hear from a student of your standing Clara, please try again."

Clara wanted to tell him where to stick it, but she realised that with her father seemingly on her the Headmaster's side, she was totally helpless.

"Thank you," she said eventually, in a calm, sweet voice.

"That's better. And now it's time for you to be properly punished."

Mr Haynes grabbed her arm and pulled her off of her father's lap, he positioned her back over the desk and smirked when he heard her wince as her skirt fell down and brushed against her backside and thighs and then brushed them again as the Headmaster swiftly pulled it back up again.

"Perhaps we should get these out of the way first," he said as he hooked his fingers into Clara's white cotton panties and then pulled them down until they were around her knees.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers
12