Trouble at the Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo smiled brightly and said, "O.K. I'll take off my skirt, instead!"

Margo unzipped the back of her tight, mid-thigh length, black leather mini-skirt and slowly pushed it down over her hips. I stepped forward and allowed her to lean on my shoulder while she let the skirt drop to the floor. She gracefully stepped out of her skirt, one foot at a time, as the guys cheered.

I picked up Margo's skirt and she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She giggled and said, "Oh, you're such a gentleman!"

We could now see that Margo was wearing a black lace garter belt and black lace thong panties that matched her half-cup bra. She proudly posed, turning from side-to-side and around, as the guys hooted and hollered. Finally, all of the guys gathered around the pool table.

Margo's ass looked really good in those thong panties, and I smiled when I saw that she was wearing her panties over her garter belt. It was pretty obvious, to me, that our kindergarten teacher hadn't planned on wearing those panties for very long tonight.

Psycho turned to me and slowly pulled her crop top over her head, exposing her cute, firm breasts and her dark-red, succulent nipples. Her nipples were as thick as my little finger and 1/2 an inch long, and they never failed to get my full attention.

The guys clapped and whistled for Psycho, as I took her crop top from her hand. She whispered in that husky, sexy voice of hers, "You owe me."

While Margo strutted around the pool table and flirted with the guys, it took Reds only three shots to sink the nine-ball in the fourth game.

Margo tossed her head and smiled. She said, "Sorry, guys, but I'm not taking off my pretty thong panties yet!" Instead, she again reached behind her back to unhook her half-cup bra. The guys cheered as her bra slipped off of her shoulders, fully exposing her firm, C-cup breasts. Margo smiled back at the guys as she handed me her bra. The guys continued to clap and hoot in appreciation as they watched Margo strut around the pool table with her beautiful breasts now fully exposed.

Psycho slowly unzipped her skintight denim jeans and pushed them down over her slim hips. She sat back on the edge of the pool table and lifted her slender legs straight out. I walked over and pulled her denim jeans down to her boots. After pulling off her boots, I removed her denim jeans the rest of the way, and set them aside. Then, I helped her put her boots back on.

Psycho sat there on the pool table wearing only her plain, full-cut, white cotton briefs and her 3" spiked-heel, black leather ankle boots. She whispered angrily to me, "I would have worn something sexier tonight, if I had know that I was going to have to take off my panties in front of everyone, just to get a girl naked for you guys!"

The guys clapped and whistled for Psycho, as she jumped down off the pool table and posed for them.

The women were walking around topless, to the delight of the guys, when we started the fifth game. Reds took three shots to sink the nine-ball, and the guys really cheered and clapped.

Margo smiled at the guys and walked over to the pool table. Turning around to face the crowd, she slowly pushed her black lace thong panties down over her hips. She giggled, jumped up to sit on the edge of the pool table, and waited for someone to pull her panties the rest of the way down. It was Reds who quickly volunteered for the job.

Margo continued to giggle, and the guys clapped and cheered while Reds slowly removed her panties. He helped her down from the table and she kissed him on the cheek before prancing around the room for all of us to see.

Margo has a thick, dark-brown bush, that verified that she was not a natural platinum-blonde, just as I had suspected. Her long, thick inner pussy lips peeked prominently through her thick bush and her puffy, outer pussy lips, when she stood with her back against the pool table and her legs slightly spread..

Psycho walked over and stood next to Margo. She pushed her briefs down over her slender hips, and jumped up to sit on the edge of the pool table. She looked at me, and I went over to slowly pull her briefs the rest of the way off.

As I started to remove Psycho's briefs, she put her arms around my neck and whispered, "Remember, you owe me." She continued, "I really shouldn't have had to work this hard to get a woman naked in front of you guys."

I whispered back, "I know. I know." I continued, "I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Psycho's bush was a luxuriant growth of thick, dark-red hair. She had been thinking about getting a full bikini wax. I had managed, however, to convince her that a natural redhead's bush was a thing of beauty and should be kept fully intact for her lover. That lover being me, of course. Her long, thick inner pussy lips extended invitingly down below her dark-red bush. I was very tempted to run my fingers through her thick bush and down over her pussy, right then and there.

Psycho jumped down from the pool table and stood next to Margo. The guys cheered again and looked on expectantly.

Reds smiled and said, "You ladies are going to lose again, you know, if we play another game."

Psycho answered defiantly, "I don't think so, Reds."

Reds said, "Well, you ladies don't have any more clothes to lose, Psycho."

Psycho put her hands on her hips, tossed her head defiantly, and said, "Oh, really, Reds? So what?"

Reds laughed and said, "Well, the next time that you two lose, you're both going to have to entertain us!"

All of the guys cheered and Psycho said in mock anger, "Entertain you?! What do you mean by that, Reds?!"

Reds answered, "Like I just said, you're both going to have to entertain us!" He continued, "You're both going to have to dance for us!"

The guys all hooted and hollered again, and Psycho said, "O.K. But what if we win?"

Reds laughed and answered, "Oh, don't worry about that, Psycho! You're not going to win!"

The next game was over quickly, as Reds sank the nine-ball on his second shot.

The guys cheered and Reds yelled, "We win again!" He finished, "It's show time, ladies!"

The two women turned to each other and smiled, as I motioned for Hacker to turn on the jukebox. When the music started, the two women turned to face us, and began to dance.

Both women were good dancers and the guys were really enjoying the hot show that they were putting on for us. The women were proudly displaying all of their womanly assets and slowly running their hands over their own bodies as they strutted to the music from the jukebox. About halfway through the first song, Psycho danced up behind Margo and put her arms around Margo's waist. Margo smiled and pressed herself back against Psycho, as the kindergarten teacher put her hands behind her head and thrust out her chest.

The two women danced with Margo proudly displaying her beautiful breasts for all to see and appreciate. Psycho leaned her head forward and kissed Margo on the side of her neck, then she slowly moved her hands up from Margo's waist to cradle the platinum-blonde's firm C-cup breasts. After that, the two women stopped dancing and just swayed to the music. Psycho was really working on Margo's neck and I was sure that the platinum-blonde was going to have one hell of a hickey there in the morning. The guys loved it and were hooting and hollering for more.

When the second song started, Psycho turned to the side and pulled Margo around so that the two women were face-to-face. The women began to gently kiss and soon they were French-kissing in front of the guys. Psycho slowly ran both of her hands down Margo's back and cupped her ass cheeks. The women slowly dry humped against each other as they continued their tongue-kiss.

Psycho slowly kissed her way down Margo's body, stopping to lick her firm C-cup breasts and gently suck Margo's nipples into her mouth, one-at-a-time. Moving one of her hands to Margo's crotch, Psycho gently ran her fingers through Margo's thick, dark-brown bush and caressed her vulva. Margo threw her head back and spread her legs wide as Psycho slowly massaged the platinum-blonde's pussy. The guys continued to show their appreciation by clapping and cheering.

Between the second and third song, Psycho stood and helped Margo to sit down on the edge of the pool table. Psycho stood alongside of Margo and spread our platinum-blonde guest's beautiful legs wide open. Margo smiled brazenly, while cupping her own firm breasts with her hands and proudly holding them out.

As the guys hooted and cheered, Psycho smiled broadly and took a bow as she displayed our kindergarten teacher's beautiful breasts and pussy for all of us to see.

Still standing alongside of Margo, Psycho put an arm around our guest and began to French-kiss her again. With her other hand, she reached between Margo's wide spread legs and gently massaged her vulva.

I motioned for Hacker to turn to volume down on the jukebox. When he did, we could hear Margo moaning softly between Psycho's deep tongue-kisses. Margo threw her head back and gasped as Psycho slowly inserted one of her long, slender fingers into the kindergarten teacher's slit. Psycho tongue-kissed Margo again, and began to slowly slid her finger in-and-out of Margo's pussy.

Psycho slipped a second, slim finger into our guest's slit while the women passionately kissed. Between kisses, Margo moaned as Psycho's two fingers slid slowly in-and-out of the platinum-blonde's pussy.

Margo was moaning and breathing heavily when Psycho laid our guest down her back on top of the pool table. Psycho climbed up onto the table alongside of Margo and slowly kissed her way down the kindergarten teacher's beautiful body, from her mouth to her crotch.

Psycho spread Margo's beautiful legs wide and knelt between them. Slowly, Psycho nuzzled Margo's thick, dark-brown bush with her nose. Psycho turned her head to face the guys and smiled seductively while she deeply inhaled Margo's womanly scent. The guys cheered and clapped while they watched Psycho's performance.

Psycho slowly licked Margo's vulva while the platinum-blonde rolled her head from side-to-side and softly moaned. Psycho continued to lick and suck away at Margo's pussy while the kindergarten teacher's moans grew louder and louder. In a few minutes, our guest thrashed her legs in the air while she spasmed and shouted, "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Oh! Yes!"

The guys hooted and cheered as Psycho rocked herself back on her heels away from Margo's pussy. Psycho grinned and licked her lips and the guys cheered and clapped even louder as she showed off for them.

Psycho called for me to join them, so I climbed up on the pool table to take her place between Margo's beautiful wide spread legs. Psycho kissed me on the mouth, then moved to face away from me and straddle our guest's face with her slender legs. Slowly, Psycho lowered her pussy down to Margo's waiting mouth.

I rubbed my nose in Margo's wet bush and inhaled her musky, womanly scent.

The guys clapped and yelled, "Eat her out, Prez!" and "Make her cum again!"

Someone yelled, "Show her what a man can do with that hot pussy!"

Slowly, I licked Margo's entire vulva, while Psycho rubbed her pussy up-and-down on Margo's face. I alternated between nibbling on a spot on Margo's inner thigh, and licking between her long, thick inner pussy lips. My goal was to give her another one of the club's trademark hickeys, along with her next orgasm.

When I thought that I had sucked and nibbled on Margo's thigh long enough to give her a good hickey, I began to concentrate on her clit. I alternated between lazily swirling my tongue around her clit in small circles, and sucking it completely into my mouth. Within a few minutes, Margo bucked hard against my face and I heard her muffled moans from between Psycho's thighs.

My face was covered with Margo's musky, womanly juices when I got up from between her wide spread legs. I began removing my own clothes, and saw Psycho's frown as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

Psycho slowly climbed off of Margo's face when I approached her. As I fed my eight-inch long, two-inch thick, rock-hard cock into Margo's wet mouth, Psycho whispered in her husky, sexy voice, "You really owe me big time, mister."

I raised my eyebrows and answered, "I'll take care of you in a little while, I promise."

Psycho answered, "You had better!" as she climbed down from the pool table.

I let Margo suck on my cock for a little while, as I massaged her beautiful, firm breasts and tweaked her thick nipples. Then, I moved back down the pool table and knelt between her legs again. Smiling down at her, I said, "Spread your legs, Margo! It's party time!"

Margo laughed gaily and giggled as she spread her shapely legs wide open for me, while the guys hooted and hollered.

Moving forward, I took Margo's hand and put it around my hard-on. She smiled seductively and blew me a kiss as she guided my erect manhood to the entrance of her slit. Slowly, I eased my rock-hard cock into her warm, wet pussy. Margo accepted my fully erect cock fairly easily, as I pushed myself into her slit to my full length.

She smiled up at me and giggled, "Oh! You've got a bigger cock than I'm used to taking!"

I laughed and said, "The Buccaneer's Motorcycle Club aims to please, Margo!" I continued, "Just wait until Meat takes his turn with you!"

The guys gave me a round of applause when they heard that.

I quickly established a strong, steady rhythm as I thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of Margo's warm, wet pussy. Within a few minutes, she began to breath heavily and I increased the force of my thrusts.

With my weight supported by one arm, I began to kneed her firm breasts and roll her thick nipples between my fingers. Margo's breath became more ragged and within a couple of more minutes she spasmed hard beneath me, while her pussy contracted, momentarily, around my rock-hard cock. She yelled, "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Oh, yes!"

I continued to thrust my hard-on into Margo's warm, wet pussy. Within a minute of her orgasm, I spasmed and shot my load of hot cum deep inside of her. I spasmed two more times and then leaned back and slowly withdrew my softening cock from her warm, wet slit.

Before I could climb down from the pool table, Reds climbed up and put his dick in Margo's mouth. She took Reds into her mouth as far as she could, and was sucking happily away as I walked over to Psycho.

The still naked Psycho was wearing her half-frame reading glasses and looking down at her clipboard. She said, "I've got Meat on deck, waiting for Reds to finish his turn." She continued, "Meat's going to cum in Margo's mouth and then fuck her pussy." She continued, "Oh, yeah, and Hacker will plant a hickey on her ass while she's busy blowing Meat." She smiled at me and finished, "That farm boy sure has a big plow, doesn't he?!" She finished, "And, he's got a lot of stamina, just like you, Sweetie!"

She looked back down at her clipboard and said, "Next, I have Chops and Winger lined up for the first regular three-way, and Shark and Buck lined up for first anal......"

I cut Psycho off in mid-sentence and said, "Enough with the clipboard, already," as I took the clipboard from her hands.

Psycho started to protest, until she saw the look of determination on my face. Then, she smiled sweetly and said, "Ooh! I just love it when you get all 'alpha male' on me!"

I laughed and Psycho giggled. Then she sighed and said, "Honestly though! I don't know why I'm going through so much trouble for a woman that couldn't eat pussy if her life depended on it!"

Psycho took my offered hand, and we walked over to one of the sofas together. She said, "Give me a minute, Sweetie. I'll be right back," as she headed off to the Ladies' Room. When she came back, she knelt down in front of me and washed my cock with a warm, soapy cloth.

While Psycho washed me, I said, "I take it that our kindergarten teacher wasn't very good at returning your favors, was she?"

Psycho looked up at me and said in exasperation, "That girl doesn't know the first thing about eating pussy!"

I wiped my face and dried myself with the towel that Psycho had brought from the Ladies' Room. In my most soothing voice, I said, "That's all right. I'll take care of you, Serenity." I continued, "Now, come here, woman!" as I sat down on the big, comfortable sofa.

Pulling Psycho onto my lap, we cuddled for a while and watched as Reds took his turn with Margo. He was banging her in the good ol' missionary position, and she was rolling her head from side-to-side and moaning.

Psycho said, "I told Reds to give her a big hickey on the top of one of Margo's breasts." She continued, "The husbands love it when their slut wives come home to them with those hickeys all over their bodies."

I sighed and said, "I think that it's time to put an end to all of this regimentation, Serenity."

Before Psycho could answer, I kissed her on the mouth and ran my hand gently down over her well-formed breasts. Her breast were small, but firm, with those thick, sensitive nipples that I loved so much. At 40-years-old, Psycho was a dozen years older than me, but I was still crazy about her. I'm not completely sure if the attraction between us was because of her age, or in spite of it. I'm leaning, however, towards in spite of our age difference. Psycho, or Serenity, as I always called her in private, was one of the very few women with whom I could have fantastic sex, and then have an intelligent conversation with afterwards.

Admittedly, our relationship was a bit unconventional, as was Psycho herself. As the only child of a couple of 1960's hippies, she had her own ideas about relationships. We didn't live together, but for all intents and purposes, she was my woman. I knew that she wasn't having sex with any other guys, even though she insisted that we had an "open relationship", and her bisexually didn't really bother me.

Our relationship was even kind of strange to me. As an alpha male, I would never even consider sharing her with another man. But, I really had no strong feelings about the fact that she occasionally engaged in lesbian sex with other women. We had talked about that, and Serenity said that as an alpha male, I really didn't consider other women to be any kind of a threat to my manhood.

We cuddled and watched as Reds brought Margo to orgasm, and shot his load into her pussy. When he was finished, Meat climbed up onto the pool table and showed Margo his ten-and-a-half-inch long, two-inch thick monster dick. While Margo gasped at the size of Meat's huge cock, I turned my attentions back to Psycho.

As I slowly ran my fingers through Psycho's thick, dark-red bush, she tongue-kissed me and spread her slender legs wider to give me full access to her vulva.

I suppose that it was part of her hippie upbringing, but Psycho was very comfortable with being nude, and even having sex in front of other people. She didn't go out of her way to expose herself in public, so I didn't consider her to be an exhibitionist. It was just that when it came to being naked in public, Psycho, really didn't much care, one-way-or-the-other.

Psycho was almost purring as I gently massaged her long, thick, inner pussy lips. As she was already aroused and wet from Margo's very inexperienced attentions, I broke our kiss and gently laid my woman down on the sofa.

I put a cushion behind Psycho's shoulders and spread her beautiful, slender legs wide, placing one of her ankles over the back of the sofa. I smiled and licked my lips as I looked down at her thick, dark-red bush and long, thick, inner pussy lips.

Psycho laughed and said, "Stop staring at my pussy and get to work, mister! Remember, you owe me big time!"

Kneeling between Psycho's beautiful, slender legs, I nuzzled her thick, dark-red bush with my nose. I teased her while I inhaled her intoxicating, musky, womanly scent.