Trouble At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known her body – intimately – for more than 15 years, but tonight was the first time I felt as though I was getting to know her innermost thoughts. She was revealing herself completely to me.

I didn't dare break the spell, so I just lay beside her, letting her dictate the pace of her revelations.

"I don't remember how I got to the car," Paula continued. "All I know is that I found myself driving away, as if I was in a trance. But I couldn't face going home, yet, and I found a quiet country road where I could stop, and try to pull myself together – to think. But, as soon as I switched the engine off, I started shaking, and then I started to cry. I sobbed my heart out for about quarter of an hour, before I suppose I ran out of tears, and then I began to calm down."

"The one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was that, when John slid his finger between my legs – my panties had been wet! And he knew! He felt the wetness! I remembered how he had pushed his finger upwards, just a little, so it was between my pussy lips, and smiled..."

"When I got home, I told you I wasn't feeling well – and you were very good – looking after the kids – doing the housework, and the shopping – while I lay around the house. I even thought about calling in sick on the Monday, but I was too scared of what Jack might do."

"So, on Monday morning, I bundled my denim skirt into a bag, and changed into it when I got to work. It was my knee-length one, but I just couldn't face the thought of leaving my panties off all day, so I kept them on."

"I was in before Jack. I was working, at my desk, when he came in. He said 'Good morning', just like always, but then he told me to follow him through to his office. I got up – I'm sure my face was scarlet – and followed him in. He held the door for me to go in, then closed it behind me."

"We were both standing. He looked at my skirt, and nodded. 'Good girl, Paula,' he said – then – then – he put his hand behind me and ran it up the back of my legs, under my skirt. I had left my legs bare and I felt his fingers sliding up the backs of my thighs. Then they reached my bottom, and felt my panties, and he stopped."

"He took his hand away, and let my skirt fall, then walked round to face me. I was nearly collapsing with fear. For a few seconds, he said nothing, then he said – 'This is the one and only time you'll get away with not obeying my instructions. Do you understand that? I'm not joking – next time, the shit's going to hit the fan. Understood, Paula?' I nodded my head. I was trembling like a leaf."

" 'Right,' he said. 'Now, reach up under your skirt and take down your panties.' I hesitated, and he rapped – 'Now!' I bent over and pulled them down – they were the light blue ones, with the matching bra. I was lifting my feet when he said – 'Leave them round your ankles, Paula.' I can't describe how I felt, standing in front of him, my panties round my feet..."

"Then he said – 'Now, pull your skirt up – slowly – until I tell you to stop.' It was like a nightmare. I took hold of the edges of my skirt in both hands and lifted them, slowly. It was quite wide, so it went up at the side higher than the front and back, but he didn't say anything – he just went and sat down in his chair, and watched as my thighs were revealed. When I reached my waist, I stopped. I knew he could see the outside of my thighs, right up to the top, but the front and back of my skirt was still hanging down, concealing the rest of me."

" 'Carry on,' he said, quietly. 'Keep going.' The tears were very close, now, but I fought them back and lifted my hands higher. Now, I knew, he was beginning to see everything, but he waited until my hands were up to my shoulders, then he said – 'Stop!' I felt as though I was a naughty little girl, holding my skirt up, waiting to be slapped on my bottom for something I had done wrong – but, at the same time, knowing that I was a fully-grown woman, displaying my pussy to another man, for the very first time."

"I felt a couple of large tears drop onto my cheeks. Jack looked between my legs for a very long time, then he pushed his chair back and walked round the desk. I flinched, but he didn't touch me. He walked round me and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him kneel down. His face was very close to my bottom. I knew my cheeks were clenched, and my thighs were pressed together as closely as I could. He was so close, I could feel his breath on the backs of my thighs, and I was sure he was going to touch me, but, suddenly, he stood up and said – 'OK, Paula, give me your panties, and get back to work. I'll see you back here, at two.'"

"I felt dreadful as I reached down and kicked my panties off and handed them to him – apart from anything else, I could feel they were a little damp – and Jack didn't just stuff them into his pocket. He was examining them closely and, as I went out of the door, I saw him lifting them up to his face......"

"As I went back through the office, I felt naked. I could feel the denim brushing against the bare cheeks of my bum, and I felt sure people could tell I had nothing on under my skirt. I hardly moved from my desk that morning, and I even worked through my lunch-hour, although I had no real idea of what I was doing."

"I checked the time every two minutes, my mind constantly wondering what was going to happen at two o'clock. After one o'clock, time seemed to stand still. My insides were absolutely churning, my face felt hot, and my hands wouldn't stop shaking."

"Then, at just before five to two, Jack called and said we would have to postpone our 'appointment' for an hour, and he would see me at three. I had to go outside for a walk – I couldn't stay in there any longer. Of course, I knew what he was doing – he was showing me how much he was in control. He likes to be in control, but he had never been like that with me, before. I had seen one or two girls come out of his office, upset and crying after he had told them off – and a few men, pretty upset, as well. He's awful when he doesn't get his own way."

"I thought, until then, that it was because we were old 'friends' that he hadn't given me a hard time – but now, I knew different."

"I didn't feel as though I had been walking around for long, but, suddenly, I realised it was past quarter to three. I hurried back inside, and went to the loo, and freshened up. It seemed wrong to 'freshen up' for what was about to happen – whatever it was – but, well, I did it, anyway."

"Then, I knocked on Jack's door, and he called 'Come in'."

"He was sitting behind his desk, leaning forward. He looked at me as I walked in. I closed the door and, as soon as it was shut, he said – 'Drop your skirt!' Even knowing the situation I was in, I automatically opened my mouth to protest, but he raised an eyebrow, and I shut it again."

"Then, I unbuttoned my skirt and, after holding it for a second, let it go, and it fell to the floor. My t-shirt gave me no cover at all – it hardly reached my waist. The whole of my lower body was naked. It was the first time he had actually seen me like that – my legs bare, right up to my waist, and my pubic hair and vagina on full display."

"I stood still, willing myself to keep my hands at my sides, then he gestured to me to come round to his side of the desk. I walked round, trying not to roll my hips, and stood beside his chair."

"Then he leaned back, away from the desk – and his cock was standing, erect, sticking out of his trousers. It was big, and hard, and thick. It was circumcised, and the big helmet on the top was a very dark red, and there was a little dribble of semen oozing out of the tip. I stood, horrified, looking at it, then he said – 'In your mouth, Paula – get your kissing-gear round it!'"

"I couldn't move – I just stood, staring at it. It looked so – huge – and menacing. I'm not sure how I managed to stay on my feet. My heart was thudding so much, I was sure he could hear it. Then I felt his hand at the back of my neck and then he was forcing my face down..."

"My mouth was absolutely dry and, when my lips touched the tip of his cock, the little bit of semen stuck to my lips. I automatically, put my tongue out to lick them – to get it off – but my tongue touched his cock, and he sighed and pushed it up towards me. I felt it press against my lips and – and – well, I couldn't think of anything else to do but open my mouth, and the end of his cock pushed between my lips, and... and... well, I did what I always do with you – I ran my tongue round it and put my fingers round the shaft."

"As I did that, Jack took his hand away from the back of my head, and then I felt it between my legs, feeling for my pussy. His fingers were in my pubic hair, and then they found my slit, and two of them slipped inside me. They slipped in so easily – I realised I was very wet, again, and, well, the sensation of his fingers inside me – inside my cunt – it was exciting me."

"Oh, John – it was the strangest feeling – I knew I shouldn't be getting excited, but it was almost as if the fact that I had no option – I had to do whatever he told me – meant that the normal 'rules' didn't apply. It was OK for me not to feel bad, or guilty, about having another man's cock inside my mouth, or his fingers feeling the inside of my pussy. I tried to convince myself that the reason I started stroking his cock with my hand, and licking round it with my tongue was to make him come, and end it all, but, deep down, I knew I was turned on..."

"It was – was – like that day in the park with the football supporters. When they were holding my arms, and feeling my tits, I was powerless to stop them and, if they had got my jeans down and felt me – down there – they'd have found me wet. My panties were soaking, that day."

"And it was the same in Jack's office. I was reacting to his fingers inside me – I was pushing my pussy down on to them, trying to force them in deeper – harder – and I was going further and further down on his cock, until only two of my fingers were round his shaft – the rest was in my mouth."

"I could feel his cock getting harder and harder – then, suddenly, I felt his thumb pushing against the cheeks of my bum, pushing them apart, and feeling for my - my opening. I couldn't stop myself, John – I shuffled my feet further apart and he pushed again – and it went in, and that was when I totally lost control of myself."

"Well, you know what I'm like when you do that, John – my instincts just – take over. The next thing I knew, I had pulled my head off his cock, and I was holding it tight, in my fist, and leaning forward over his desk, begging him to put it in me. He stood up from his chair and got behind me. I was still holding his cock, guiding it between my open legs towards my pussy. He withdrew his fingers from my pussy, but he kept his thumb jammed up my bum, then he pulled my hand off his cock and slammed it into me!"

"Oh, John, that first thrust – I felt it was coming up into my throat, and then he withdrew and slammed into me again. I'm sorry, but he's much thicker than you – my pussy has never been so stretched – and he just kept on fucking me, riding me – my thighs kept hitting the edge of the desk with the force of his cock hammering into my pussy."

"His thumb was buried deep in my ass – then his other hand reached up and grabbed one of my tits and started squeezing it, hard, and that seemed to tip him over the edge. As soon as he grabbed my breast, he stopped pulling out of my pussy and tried to push his cock even deeper into me, then I felt him start to shake and then he started spurting his come into me."

"He must have pulled out of my ass, because I felt both his hands gripping my hipbones, pulling me back onto his cock as he shot all his stuff up me. It seemed to go on for ever, but, at last, he started to slow down and I felt his cock softening inside me and, at last, it flopped out and he let me go, leaving me to lie, face down, on his desk."

"I was aware of him falling back into his chair and, although I hadn't climaxed, it was only a matter of a few seconds before reality kicked in, and I realised what I'd done – how I had let you and the kids down – and myself. I was close to tears, but I didn't cry. But I realised I was sprawled, almost naked, over Jack's desk, and I staggered back to my feet."

"I looked down at him. He was grinning up at me, and he was playing with his cock, stroking it gently, as though he was pleased with it. It was still soft, but it still looked very thick, although not very long, now. He said 'Well, aren't you the surprise package? The quiet ones are the worst – or the best!' That was almost the worst bit – I knew I'd never forgive myself for letting go like that. The only thing I could hold on to was the fact that I hadn't come."

"I looked at him with as much contempt as I could drag up, and said – 'Can I get dressed, now – now that you've fucked me?' It was a mistake – it was exactly what he wanted to hear. He wanted to know that he had fucked me – that he was in control – that I was his servant – his slave – and that I knew it. I realised that when his cock started to stiffen again."

"He dropped his eyes, deliberately, and looked hard at my pussy. I knew there was cum dribbling down my thighs, and it only with a massive effort that I stopped myself putting my hands down to cover myself. Then he looked up again, and grinned. 'Yep,' he said. 'John wasn't lying – you have got a really gorgeous hairy cunt – and you do love being fingered in the ass – but he didn't tell me what a tight twat you have – Jesus, I can't remember when my cock was last gripped like that.' His cock was completely hard again, now, but the last thing I wanted to do was to have it anywhere near me. The tears were very close, again, but I fought them back – then he said – 'But we haven't had a look at your little floppies yet, have we, Paula? John tells me they're sagging a bit, these days – they're not all tight and firm like they were, in the old days. Remember that Christmas party?'"

"Well, I did remember, but I had always hoped he might not. It was my first year at the office, and Jack and another guy played this stupid joke on me at the Christmas party, which ended up with me carrying a tray loaded with drinks then, because he knew I was terrified of dropping the tray, Jack came up behind me and put his hands on my breasts and felt them. There was nothing more to it than that – except that I could feel him – his erection – against my bottom as he squeezed my breasts. I managed to get the tray over to a table, then pulled his hands off me. I was really angry, but I pretended to laugh it off as a joke, and kept out of his way for the rest of the party."

"But, now, as he forced me to bring it back in my memory, I remembered the other emotion from that time – the guilty thrill I had got from being groped like that, and not being able to do anything about it – the feeling of powerlessness – of being under his control. Like that Saturday afternoon, when I had been alone, in bed, that night, and remembered it, the thrill – the excitement – had taken over, and I fantasised about it going further. I imagined Jack not just giving my tits a quick squeeze at the party, but pulling up my top and opening my bra, so that everyone there would get to see my naked tits, and watch Jack playing with them, then... then the other guys joining in, passing me round to have my tits felt – and worse..."

"So, now, when Jack made it clear that he wanted me to show him my – my breasts, my biggest reaction was that they weren't as good as that time he had groped them – when it should have been outrage that he was demanding to see them, at all..."

"But Jack was getting impatient. 'Come on, Paula,' he said. 'I want to check out your little tits. Get your top off!' It was strange – I was standing in front of him, totally naked from the waist down, his cum slithering down my thighs, but, somehow, baring my tits for him just seemed so – wrong. But I knew, now, I couldn't refuse him anything, so I took hold of my t-shirt and slowly pulled it up over my head."

"I was watching him as I did it – he was slowly masturbating his cock, just pulling it gently, and smiling as my t-shirt rose up my body. Oh, God, John – his cock is big. Even with his whole hand round it, there must have been two inches above his fist – I could still feel where my pussy had been stretched to take it inside me. And as I watched him play with it, while he watched me, I felt the juices flooding inside me again."

"Then I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor, and he stood up. I stood in front of him, wearing just my bra, and he raised his hands, ever so gently, and just touched my nipples. The expression on his face had changed. It was almost a –loving – look, and he breathed – 'Oh, Paula, I love your little tits – if you knew how sick I am of those fucking great floppy melons of Donna's.' Then he closed his hands round them, and squeezed them, softly, and whispered – 'Take off your bra.'"

"My hands were shaking as I reached up my back and unclipped it. He felt it give, and he gathered the material in his hands and slid it away from me. He dropped my bra to the floor, his eyes never leaving my tits. Then he leant down and kissed them, alternately, going from one to the other. At the same time, his hands went down my back to cup my bum. He took a cheek in each hand and ran his fingers round the top of my legs, through to my pussy. Then he started running his fingers right round my crack, from my clit to my anus, spreading my pussy juices..."

"All the time, I could feel his cock prodding against my belly and – and – I couldn't help it, John – I reached down with my hand and felt it. I stroked it with one hand, then put my other hand under his balls, and felt them – felt their weight – they were very big, and heavy, even though he had just come inside me."

"His fingers were beginning to dip into my pussy again, and then into my tight little asshole. I could feel his cock getting even stiffer, and I was beginning to shake with arousal, myself. It was as though all my nerve-ends were standing up, and the itch in my cunt was almost unbearable. I had lost all sense of reason – completely forgotten that, technically, he had raped me – that I was naked in his arms against my will – all I knew was that I wanted him to fill my cunt again with his huge hard cock..."

"I was pulling his cock downwards, trying to get him to bend his knees so that I could slide it into my pussy, when he groaned and turned me round again, holding me against him, but behind me. So that his hands were on my tits from behind and his cock was pushing the small of my back, his balls resting on the cheeks of my bum. His touch on my tits wasn't gentle any more – he was squeezing them like lemons – then he pushed me forward again, so that I had to put my hands on his desk to support myself."

"He didn't have to push my legs apart, this time – I opened them myself – opened them wide – and he crouched over me, one hand grabbing at my dangling tits, the other one holding his erection, running it all the way up and down my crack, covering both of us with my cunt-juices..."

"Then he suddenly gripped my hip-bones and braced his legs and I reached a peak of excitement, waiting for him to penetrate my sopping cunt again. Then – then – I felt the head of his cock slide back from my pussy-lips and – oh, John! – it was pushing against my – my asshole. I had a moment of shocked disbelief, when I expected him to move it back to my cunt again and, in that moment, the tip of his cock entered my ass. I was so shocked, I stiffened completely, and snapped my thighs shut, and his cock popped out again."

"But he reached down and pulled my cheeks apart again, and took his cock in his hand and pushed it against my bumhole. Well, you know how I am about that, John, and, even though I knew the consequences, I pulled forward, away from him, and pled with him not to do that. I told him his cock was too big, and it would rip me, and you would be bound to suspect something."