Trouble At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He kept trying, but the truth is, his cock wasn't as hard as it had been when he had fucked my cunt, and, when I realised that, I begged him to fuck me in there, again – I told him I wanted him in my cunt, so much – and, suddenly, he turned me and pushed me back onto his desk, on my back."

"I spread my legs and took his cock in my hand, and fed it into me – into my cunt – then I grabbed his ass and pulled him deep into me, and scissored my thighs round him. Oh, God, it was good – I've never been fucked so deep before..."

Paula hesitated, then said – "I'm sorry, John – I'm being totally frank with you about what happened. The fact is, by then, I had been taken over by my sheer sexual feelings, and I did want him to fuck me up my cunt, again. I wanted to feel his thickness and hardness deep inside me – to feel his balls slapping against the cheeks of my bum as he rode me – and to feel his hands and mouth on my tits. I wanted to be on my back, with him on top of me, pounding me – I wanted to wrap my thighs around his waist, so I could pull him into me, then hold him there, until his cock swelled up and he shot another load of cum into me..."

I had remained silent throughout her whole recital of events, but my mind had pictured every move, and my cock had been rock-hard from the moment Jack had ordered Paula to open the top of her jeans to show him her white panties...

Now, without even thinking about it, I just groaned and rolled over on top of my gorgeous, horny wife, forcing her thighs apart with my knees, and plunging my cock deep into her...

It was almost like our first-ever fuck, but, this time, I think I only lasted three strokes before I came, arching my back and pushing as hard into her as I could, feeling the streams of cum jetting up from my balls...

Then I collapsed on top of her, my face buried in the pillow. Paula wrapped her arms round me, then scissored her thighs round my waist, trapping my softening cock in her saturated pussy.

"I'm so sorry, John," she whispered in my ear. "I shouldn't have enjoyed it – I should have hated every minute. But – it's something about me... I can't help it – I need to be dominated – to have no control over what's happening. When that happens, I just get so aroused..."

She could feel my cock stiffening again, and she tightened her vaginal muscles around it.

"It turns you on, too, John – doesn't it?" she breathed. "You like to think of me being helpless – having to display my body to a man – letting him touch me – see me naked..."

"Yes," I groaned. "Yes. God help me – it just turns me on, so much. Keep telling me about it, Paula. Tell me what else happened."

"Well, when he fucked me on my back, on the desk, I orgasmed – violently – and then he came, too, and I think he was worn out, then, and he let me leave. I dressed as quickly as I could, and went straight out to the car park, and drove straight home to have a bath, while the house was still empty. Then, I spent the evening trying to behave normally, with images of what he had done to me, burning into my brain, reliving it, again and again."

"But – and this is maybe the hardest bit to explain, John," she said, her eyes lowered, her face scarlet. "But – you know how I like it when you 'order' me to take off my panties, or my bra?"

I nodded, my cock beginning to swell, again.

"Well," Paula went on, "I think I must be what they call a natural 'submissive'. I can't explain how much it turns me on to be under the control of a man – especially a man like Jack – a man with a natural sort of authority. Of course, it was because of his hold over me that I did those things – but – but – that doesn't explain why I was so excited every time..."

"Were there a lot of times?" I interrupted, my mouth dry and excited.

"Yes," breathed Paula. "I'm sorry, John, but there was – something – almost every day until the 23rd of February. Almost every morning, I'd get an e-mail, telling me to leave my panties or bra off – he had a code – NPT or NBT – no panties or bra, today. Then he'd come and sit beside me, and feel up my leg to check my pussy was bare – or he'd meet me in a corridor and take me into a corner and make me lift my skirt or t-shirt to show him I was naked underneath, and he'd give my tits or cunt a quick feel with his fingers."

"And that was another thing – he loved talking – talking 'dirty' to me. He knew quite a lot about me, from talking to you, and he knew I was uncomfortable with words like 'cunt' and 'cock', so he kept using them, and making me use them. He wanted me to tell him all about you – and me – about our sex life. He loved the thought of you fucking me, after him, with his cum still inside me – and he made me tell him about the things you did to me, and how I felt about them."

Paula's voice was quickening and becoming jerky and breathless, and I could tell she was becoming aroused by the memory of these conversations. I wondered what she had told him. I knew how uncomfortable she would have been, at first, then, as she was doing now, she would have become turned on as the conversation got more intimate, personal and 'daring' – as she began using the 'forbidden' words, and Jack pressed her for more and more intimate detail.

I had a mental vision of her sitting there, telling him all our bedroom secrets. Then, I suddenly realised that my vision was of her sitting at the opposite side of his desk – of course, it wouldn't have been like that! She would probably have been naked to the waist, with Jack ogling her naked tits as she spoke – or even fondling them – or he could have been fingering her pussy as she gasped out the details of me fucking her with her big vibrator with a black condom stretched over it...

My cock was throbbing again, with an almost unbearable intensity. I needed to fuck Paula, again, but I also wanted all the details of what Jack had subjected her to during her three weeks of hell...

"What else did he do?" I managed to groan, and Paula shrugged, helplessly.

"Oh, John," she said, and I thought I detected a hint of weepiness in her voice. "There were so many things. Twice, he took me to a hotel room for the afternoon. Once, after I told him about you fucking me in the car, he drove me to the same spot and made me sit on his cock, in broad daylight, in the back seat and, while I was going up and down on him, he pulled my t-shirt off and held my hands so that anyone in a passing car could see my tits bouncing up and down. He caught me in the storeroom, once, and just pulled my skirt up and fucked me, standing up, against the racking."

"And I lost count of the number of times he fucked me in his office – in his chair, over the desk, against the window-sill, and the filing-cabinet..."

She stopped speaking, suddenly, then obviously forced herself to go on.

"And – and – he made me go down on him – take his cock in my mouth – a lot of times – and – and – he held my head down until I had swallowed all his cum. I'm really sorry, John..."

It was at this point that the tears started to trickle down her cheeks. She gulped – "I knew how much you've always wanted me to do that, and I hated it when I felt the first spurt of Jack's cum hitting the back of my throat, and I even tried to pretend to myself that it was you..."

I folded my arms round her, and breathed "It's OK – you had to do it..." but, God forgive me, even as I spoke, I was wondering...

As if she could read my mind, Paula whispered, tearfully, into my chest – "John!"

"What?" I breathed.

"You know I said about him – that first time, in his office – when he tried to – put it in my – my..."

My heart sank – it had been inevitable.

"That's OK, too, love," I tried to reassure her, but she lifted her head and put a finger over my lips.

"He never did," she whispered, with what was almost a giggle. "I think he's fucked Donna there so often, he was happy with a nice tight cunt for a change – he says hers is like a railway tunnel."

Her little hand slipped down between us, and folded round my cock, again. Her lips sought out mine, and I felt her serpent-like tongue slide into my mouth. I slid my hands round her hips, and caressed the cheeks of her bum. She wiggled her delicious little ass against my palms.

"John," she whispered. "That first time – when I suddenly felt the head of his cock against my – my asshole – felt it push inside – well, it didn't feel too bad, really. When I pushed him out again, it was an instinctive reaction – also, it was the same as him coming in my mouth – it was something I had never let you do. But, I kept remembering how it had felt, with that first inch or two inside me – and, every time I thought about it, I wondered how it would have been..."

My heart began to thump with excitement. Experimentally, I slid my fingers between her cheeks. Her pussy juices had slid down between her thighs, and I laved my fingers in them and slipped round to the tiny hole at her anus. I smeared the juices over it, and pushed gently with the middle finger of my right hand. I sensed Paula making an effort to relax her sphincter, then my finger slipped in, up to the second knuckle.

She took a deep breath, and murmured – "After that, I knew that all it would take would be the right man – at the right time – with the right attitude – a man who could compel me – leave me no choice..."

I pulled my finger out of her ass and delivered a stinging slap to her behind with the flat of my palm, followed, immediately, by another one.

"Get up on your knees," I hissed. "On your knees – arse in the air –legs apart!"

Burying her face in the pillow, Paula dumbly obeyed. Kneeling behind her, my cock rearing wildly in anticipation, I slapped her bottom again.

"Hold your cheeks apart, you slut," I commanded, plunging my fingers in the tub of KY jelly on the bedside table. Her shaking hands reached backwards and closed round her gorgeous bum cheeks, pulling them to either side. I spread the jelly on my throbbing erection – my shaft was so sensitive, the temptation to continue handling it to the point of ejaculation was almost irresistible, but I pulled my hand away and smeared the remains of the jelly down the crack of Paula's anus. I felt her shudder, but whether with dread or anticipation, I couldn't tell.

I reached forward to grab hold of her hipbones, biting back my natural inclination to ask whether she was really ready for this. She wanted to be 'taken' – no more Mr Nice Guy! She wanted to be the helpless victim – I lined up my cock with her puckered, shiny asshole and pushed forward...

I expected initial resistance, followed by a 'plop' as her ass surrendered to me, but it wasn't like that. It may have been the jelly, but, after a few seconds resistance, once her hole expanded enough to take the girth of my cockhead, the whole length of my tumescent penis slid deliberately up my wife's unresisting ass.

The feeling was entirely different from sliding into her cunt – every millimetre of my cock's surface seemed to be gripped tightly by her anal channel and, at the end, as my balls rested against her cheeks, I felt like I thought a dog must feel when his cock is trapped inside his selected bitch. I thought I'd never be able to emerge until I had climaxed and softened, but, when I started to withdraw my hips, my cock slid back with them and, with untold delight, I began to ride her ass....

After nearly twenty years, at last, I was fucking my wife's delicious little ass! I leaned forward and took hold of her dangling tits – her nipples were like rocks and I became aware, for the first time, of her almost delirious gasping and moaning.

"Oh, John – you dirty bastard – you're fucking my bum, you dirty sod – oh, Jesus – you made me do it – I don't believe you made me let you stick your cock up my bum – and you're squeezing my tits, too – you randy, horny, dirty bastard – is it good? Are you enjoying raping my ass?"

Her hand was groping beneath her body – I guessed she was fingering her clit and her pussy...

"How would you like a cock up your wet little cunt at the same time?" I grunted in her ear, squeezing her tits like two little oranges – it was just the stimulus we both needed, to tip us over the edge. I don't know about Paula, but the picture which flashed into my mind was of Jack lying underneath us, his big thick cock splitting Paula's pussy wide apart, while I pounded at her virgin ass like a rabid dog – then the heavens exploded in my head and I shot jet after jet of cum up my ravaged wife's rectal channel...

I was aware of her jerking and screaming beneath me, and I had to hold tight, to keep her from slithering away from me, then, at last, she fell flat on her face, and I collapsed on top of her, feeling my cock slithering out of her to dangle between her cum-soaked thighs.

I had done it!

And – I felt nowhere near entering the land of real dreams. She had so much, still, to tell me – and, if I could rise to the occasion one more time, she was destined to take a mouthful of my sperm before this night was through...

I rolled off her, and gave her behind another – more gentle – slap.

"Go through and pour me a drink," I growled. "Then you can tell me about the time he fucked you in the car..."

Obediently, Paula slid off the bed. Standing beside it, she licked her fingers and carefully rubbed them against her little brown nipples, then slid a hand lasciviously between her thighs, a finger disappearing into her abundant pubic bush.

"Yes, John," she smiled...

(As always, I welcome e-mail comment on my stories, and I will reply, if you let me have a return address.)