Trouble Brewing Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings, Cousins, and a Cabin...
13.1k words
4.71
240.9k
111
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,034 Followers

What the hell is going on with me? Two hours ago, my sister and I had a very telling conversation, which quickly lead down a path I am not truly ready to tread. But then again... Maybe I am.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand; planning the trip for my cousins, sister and me at the cabin on the lake.

Well, everything was going great. I found out that the cousins, Jeff and Mindy, would be here for a month. Aunt Claire as well. Also according to Sydney, they would both be bringing their significant other. Well, that is a lot of mouths to feed. So a trip to the local store is a go. Next, transportation.

Well after another hour everything was lined up. It was at that time that I heard a commotion in the living room. Heading down the stairs, I saw my mother, Joanne, first.

Meet Joanne: Joanne is a handful. She is our mother yet acts as young as the kids. She is beautiful, being the main line from which Sydney derived her looks. Dark black hair she keeps just above shoulder length. A thinner jaw line than Syd, but that doesn't count against in the least. Her shape has a little more bulk to it, but she has raised two kids to adults, so that is expected. Final point: She turns heads like the best of them.

Joanne was laughing and chatting with Aunt Claire.

Meet My Aunt Claire: Aunt Claire is the younger and more outgoing version of my mother, Joanne. It is difficult to believe it, but she is. She works out regularly and doesn't stop herself from saying the most shocking of comments. Most guys would be lucky to pass her on the sidewalk. Aunt Claire is a Fox.

What the hell is wrong with me, I'm checking out my own family.

It was right after this little thought that the door opened.

"Mom.... Mom! Where do you want your things?" Asked Jeff as he came in lugging what looked like all the luggage they brought.

Jeff: Jeff is just barely twenty. He and I were pretty good friends growing up. He's got brownish hair I think. It's kinda dyed funny right now.

Behind Jeff was Mindy. Mindy, sweet Mindy... I need a therapist.

Meet Mindy: Mindy is my cousin as well. She is actually twenty-two. Yet she doesn't look a day over eighteen. She has a nice athletic build. She used to be a track runner. Because she spends a lot of time out in the sun, her skin has a darker hint to it. She has long, straight black/brown hair. As it runs down her spine, you can't help but watch it rest right above the small of her back which acts like the last visual stop before her nice tight ass...She also just caught me looking.

"Taylor!" She cried as she ran up and gave me a big hug. Did she really see me?

"Taylor, how are you? Gosh you look great," she stated.

"Thanks Mindy. You know me, I have my ways. And how are you? You are looking... Jeff! What is happening? How ya been?"

Jeff dropped the luggage at the door. "Hey, Hey! Taylor, my man."

The door opened again. Two more people came in, Eric and Janet. Eric was, of course, carrying all the luggage that was left behind.

"Janet, come here," Jeff called " Janet, meet my cousin, Taylor"

"Hi," Janet said.

Janet: A cutie. Good for Jeff. Blonde, Slim, Great Tits.

Mindy called for Eric.

Eric: Looks like a Jock. Short hair. Big build. But a nice guy.

"Hi, I'm Eric. And you are Taylor," stated Eric as he looked down to me.

"Yeah that's me," stated I as I looked up to him.

"Pleasure to meet you."

After all the pleasantries were exchanged. Sydney came downstairs and met the newbies as well. We all had dinner, played a little poker, which somehow became a game of 'Bullshit' (also known as BS). Well pretty much everyone was involved, except Janet and Mindy who were taking a self-guided tour round the house. Once they returned, Sydney and I introduced the idea of the cabin at the lake. Everyone thought it was a great idea, except our mothers.

"I don't know" Mom said. Claire looked a little apprehensive as well.

"Come on guys. We are all adults and Taylor already went through all this planning," Sydney pleaded.

"Yeah, I got all the bases covered."

Janet joined the cause "Please Aunt Jo. It's gonna get pretty boring here for a month, so why don't we spend one week up there?"

"You know I don't really have a problem with it," stated Claire. "I just don't want to be the one to pay for all the food."

"We'll take care of that!" Jeff chimed.

"Yeah, don't worry, we got all the bases covered." Syd threw in. I said that already, right?

Mom started to look like she was going for it, and luckily Aunt Claire sealed it.

"You kids have a great time. It'll be alright."

YES! We got the cabin! All my mom could do was turn and give her a look.

"What?" Asked Claire in false shock.

"Alright. All-right. You kids can go. But...."

'Here it comes' we all thought.

'It's been so long since I've been up there, I know you guys won't mind if we join you the last couple days?'

'It shouldn't be a problem' I said as I looked around. No one seemed to mind. We got the cabin, and that's really all we need.

We acquired all the goods. The meat, the breads, the snacks, and most importantly; the booze. Luckily, we would be chilling in a cabin that is fully furnished, so that means plumbing, and electricity. Everything was looking green as we packed the SUV.

As we gathered the troops, the general attire changed for every one. We would be in the mountains, so best dress for it. Syd wore some tough duty shorts, a tight shirt, sunglasses, and a hat. Mindy, a tight set of shorts. Tank top to match. And Janet; short collard shirt and a denim mini skirt.

We did a last minute check. Said our good byes, and started the drive. It was a long ways, being around four hours of driving. So we all got comfy. I was the driver, Syd sitting shotgun. Mindy and Eric behind. And in the back, Jeff and Janet.

It started off great. Everyone in high spirits singing to the songs blasting from the radio. Tossing chips and pretzels across the car. Seeing who could catch what. I was able to view it all from my rear view mirror. It sucks being the driver some times.

At one point Jeff tossed up his CD pack so we could change the music. Well Jeff isn't the best aim and it crashed right into the rear view mirror. The result of which, was to direct my line of sight directly at Mindy as she leaned over to smack Jeff. As she did so, I was greeted with the greatest view of her ass pushing the confines of her poor little shorts. As Jeff pulled away, she leaned further. What that caused was for the seatbelt's shoulder strap to slide from her side and catch on her waistband. The tension caused it to begin to pull against her, pulling the fabric down ever so slowly. First revealing to me the thong strap underneath. But just then, she pegged Jeff with a good shoulder slug and turned back around. As she sat, she put the strap back into place between her gorgeous breasts, and looked right at my eyes in the mirror. Shit! Busted again. She smiled and winked.

As the drive wore on, we all became less boisterous. And pretty soon, everyone was either taking a nap or staring out the window. The driving hadn't become difficult yet, so I could let my eyes roam. And as they did so, I noticed Syd's tattoo peeking out again. I vividly remembered the touch and feel of it. Running my hands against her pelvis. Feeling her heart beat. As my eyes traveled up, I say her round cleavage slowly rising and falling to her deep, steady breathing. How I desired to feast my eyes on all of her skin. To see what was on the other side of that wall days ago writhing in pure ecstasy. Just a wall then and just clothe now. If only. And as my eyes gazed, I realized that something else was happening. My feast had fed my loins with desire. My cock was beginning to rise. What horrid timing.

I glanced around the cab to see if anyone would be able to view my situation. By the seating arrangement, that only left the view available to Syd, and Mindy. When looking upon Sydney's eye, her sunglasses were what my sight met. Her breathing suggested sleep. I hope she was asleep. Looking in the rearview mirror, I let my eyes fall to Mindy. She was intently watching something. Something in front of her. Something that brought a smile to her face. A wicked one at that... and once again, she looked up to me.

She held my gaze. Held her smile. Then slightly, her lips parted. The tip of her tongue slid from it hidings. She gently traced the outsides of her lips. I could hardly keep my attention on the road. Then I heard the sound.

A sudden gasp came from the back seat. Followed by a hush. Glancing in the mirror, I could see Jeff sitting close to Janet. She tried to look out the window, and Jeff the same, but their hands were busy between the two. All I could see were movements from their shoulders, but that is where you'd read a punch. Janet was biting her lower lip and stifling tiny moans as Jeff clenched his jaw.

A quick look to Eric and Syd suggested their state of consciousness leaving them oblivious, yet Janet's locked me in once more. She too was biting her lip. Breathing hard, and from what I could tell, pressing her thighs together tightly.

My heart was pounding. And suddenly,

"So how much further do we have?"

Sydney woke up and stretched in the front. I looked in the back and they were still. Mindy staring out the window nonchalantly it was almost as if nothing had happened.

"Not much longer. Go back to sleep" and she did.

We arrived around 7pm at the cabin. And by the feel of our joints, not a moment too soon. Most of the ride was smooth, but the last part was full of too many jolts. I parked the truck and we began to unload.

Jeff grabbed his bags. 'Man I haven't been here in ages.'

'It sure has been a while. The lake is smaller than I remember though,' Stated Mindy.

The cabin sits right on the lake. Half on the hill sloping into it, and half built on the lake itself with a pier running out of it. Quite a beautiful little piece of earth.

We all gathered our gear and headed into the cabin.

"Wow" came from Eric "how many bedrooms does this thing have?"

"It actually only has two. But don't worry. There are enough blankets to go around. Syd and I are going to stay in the living room. There are two couches there and one folds out to a bed so we're set."

And we pretty much were. Aside from the two bedrooms, it had a bathroom, kitchen, dining room and a basement where the washer and dryer were. Ah, the comforts of roughing it.

"What about power and water?" Inquired Janet.

"You see up over that hill there? That is where the water is sent from. When we are away, we shut it off, so I'm gonna go set the flow in a few minutes. As far as power, we just have to switch the box on down in the basement."

With that we began to unpack. The two couples claimed their rooms while Syd and I tossed our stuff in the living room. After that, I grabbed a flashlight, headed down to the basement.

That place still freaks me out. Dark and spooky. As a child I was frightened by it and the Uncles never made it easier. Now, I'm just slightly scared. Enough that I just want to go in and get out. It didn't take me long to find the fuse box. And once I hit the switch, the cheers from above informed me of my triumph. I turned around and sped out.

As I entered the living room, Janet was bounding down the stairs with a big smile.

"I can't get over this place. And we got it for a week, right?"

"Yup. And we got tons to do. There's rafting, hiking, boating, swimming, eating and drinking"

"Here-here!" cried Jeff as he popped open the closest ice chest and began to pass the beers around. "I know what I want to do first."

Looking back we may have had a substance problem...

Anyway, we drank bad beer and feasted on frozen pizza, and after a bunch of innocent drunken dancing, we found ourselves in the living room, sprawled all around. Somehow, we began truth-or-dare. I believe it was Janet's idea because she was the first to go. She really began to open up once she got a beer in her.

"Okay, I'll go first. I choose truth."

Mindy looked at her as only a drunken girl could "Truth huh? Hmmmmm. What is your biggest turn on?"

Janet began to giggle. "Mine? The same as every girl. I loooooove a nice cock..." Well that was a quick one. Janet continued, "...Especially a good thick one. It doesn't have to be long. But it definitely needs to have some girth."

The crowd was surprised at that one. That's the way to start the game.

"Alright, Jeff's turn."

Jeff looks round the circle. "I'm gonna feel this one out. I'll take a truth."

Sydney looked up at him with an unfazed face. "Do you have a thick cock, Cuz?"

"Holy shit! Maybe we should have picked a different game." Jeff stood up. He looked a bit uneasy.

Sydney jumped up "Wait a minute, Chief. We just want to know about your size. You let Janet say what turns her on after all. We just want to know if its you?"

"Oh yeah it is" Janet slipped. Her eyes went wide and the crowd roared with laughter. Jeff took a seat next to Janet again.

"Well Sydney, how about you then" asked Jeff a little defensive now.

"Fine. Truth."

"I have one," chimed Mindy. "It's kinda dirty though"

"Like the others weren't," stated Eric.

"Well it's a little worse. You up for it Syd?"

"Let's see what you got."

Mindy seemed pleased with herself.

"Describe in full detail the hottest, most kinky sexual experience you've had."

"Now wait a minute. I'm her brother. Let's not forget that. She may be uncomfortable telling something like that in my presence."

All eyes looked to her.

"Are you cool with that?" asked Mindy.

"I'm fine if Taylor doesn't mind." She looked across the room into my eyes.

All eyes were on me now. I took a deep breath. "Go ahead."

"Okay. Well it didn't happen too long ago. I was a one of those cheap motels that rarely clean their sheets, and there was this guy in the room next to me. I knew he was there because I could hear him jerking off the night before. These walls were paper thin..."

I looked up at Sydney.

"So, I had a suspicion that this guy was eavesdropping on me. So I decided to have a little fun with it..."

Everyone was glued to her story. My collar was beginning to feel tight.

"Well I had been dating this guy by the name of Derrick for a while. We broke up about a month before, but he had this thing about phone sex. I don't know why but it jumped into my head and before you know it, I was talking out loud as if I were on the phone with him..."

"Wait. You were talking on the phone with Derrick?" Asked the wide-eyed Janet.

"No I wasn't actually on the phone with him, I was pretending so this guy would think I was. So he could hear... Anyway, it wasn't long before it got really naughty."

"What happened?" Asked Jeff.

"Well I began to talk like I was having phone sex with Derrick. I began to pant. To moan. To get all hot and heavy..."

The group was beginning to pant themselves. The men began to lean forward more as if to hide something. The girls began to get squirmy.

"Something I wasn't counting on was how worked up it would actually get me. And the next thing I know, I'm stark naked, sweating profusely, legs spread, and pleasing myself just for this guy next door to hear." She looks up into my eyes. "God it was hot. I climaxed just before he did."

The silence that hung in the air was deafening.

"Wow," was all Eric could say.

I stared at the floor knowing very well that stranger next door was me. And that cheap hotel was our house. I can't believe she told them about our experience.

"Alright Mindy. Your turn," taunted Sydney.

"Me, huh? Well then, let see what kind of dare you guys have in mind."

The crowd went to thinking.

Just then, the sky lit up. Seconds later the cabin shuddered with a great thunderclap. The Weather! I didn't check the fucking weather.

"Wow that was a big one," exclaimed Eric. "That's only a few miles away."

We all rushed to the windows in time to see lighting strike the hills followed by a boom closer than the last.

"So what does this mean?" asked Mindy.

"Get the candles out. This may just breeze by. But there's a chance that we will lose power. Perhaps we should call it quits for now and hope we can still go out tomorrow."

***

When I woke the next morning, I was greeted with the sound of rainfall on the roof above. A pleasant sound indeed, but not what I wanted to hear.

I had decided to sleep on the love seat and allow Syd to have the bed. She didn't complain much, being half asleep at the time already. Now when I look down at her, I can't help but take in her rebellious beauty. Everything from the dyed hair, the nose ring, and the hidden tattoo. This is the type of woman I'm drawn to.

God I need some coffee.

I headed over to the kitchen as quiet as possible being followed by an every growing hangover. My head was splitting. I would kill for that coffee now. Upon entering the kitchen, I noticed Mindy. She had the same idea as I and was sitting patiently waiting for the coffee to percolate. What's with the women of this family and getting up early?

"Morning Taylor," She greeted. "What got you up so early?"

"Lot of things can get me UP," I slipped. She giggled.

"Coffee. I need coffee"

"Hangover?"

I groaned my answer.

"Well coffee isn't going to help much. You need a glass of water. You're dehydrated."

"Right. Water." I grabbed a glass and stumbled to the sink. When I turned the faucet on, the sink did nothing.

"Ah, CHRIST!" I said. "I forgot to turn the water on."

"Tell me about it. I made the coffee with some bottles I brought, but I'm fresh out now."

I looked out the window. The rain was really coming down.

Reluctantly, I stated "Well... I'm gonna have to go out and turn the pump on."

"You're not really going out in this, are you?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Is it far?"

"Not too far"

"Well I suppose I should come too. It will make it more bearable anyway."

I looked over at her. She was already in the hall.

"Just give me a moment to change," she said as she went into her room.

Well who am I to argue. I grabbed a coat and found an umbrella in the closet. Heading into the kitchen, I wrote a note letting the others know where we were heading. It should only take about a half hour.

Once I finished, Mindy was at the door wearing some pants, boots, and a blue t-shirt.

"Don't you have a jacket or sweater?"

"Didn't think I'd need one. Do you have extra?"

"Not myself, but I did see an old sweater in the closet here."

I opened it up to find this big wooly sweater. "Here you go. Oh good, it's wool. Wool can still give off heat when wet."

"Good to know." She put it on. It fit a little big on her, but she definitely looked warm.

"All set?" She asked.

"Let's role."

Out we went into the downpour.

Man it was something else. These last of the season storms tend to be, but that fact didn't help any. I opened the umbrella and handed it to Mindy.

"Here. I actually have a jacket on. You can stay dry."

She smiled and took the umbrella. We began heading up hill.

The trees that were around the base were a mix of fur and pine, all closely bitted and standing at attention. As we went higher, the trees became a little more skewed and gnarly. The wind shaped many of them into these twisted shaped. Pretty cool to look at, horrible to walk through.

We had only been out for a bout ten minutes when we had to stop.

"What's up?" Mindy screamed over the rain.

"I can't find the markers." I shouted back.

"Markers?"

"Yeah. My dad placed these in the ground above the pipe that feed the water. I can't find them"

"What do they lo-

She was cut off by a big gust of wind that knocked us both back. The umbrella flew right out of her hand and high up into a tree. So much for that. I rushed over to Mindy and tried to help her up, but the trees twisted branches had gotten entangled in her sweater, unraveling the poor aged fabric with each pull. Soon, we both were now soaked and Mindy in nothing but a shirt and a wonderful collection of yarn.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,034 Followers