Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
Trouble followed her like moth to a flame.
2.1k words
3.98
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemary knew she was in trouble to moment she entered through the sliding doors of the fraternity house just after midnight. The party had reached its peak with students participating in a keg stand right in the middle of the open floor layout of the typical American styled home.

Her almond eyes widen at the sight of two people dressed in the schools colorful uniform of bright orange and navy blue holding up another student by his ankles. While everyone around them proceeded to yell out encouragements, the longer the lad held upside down continued to drink from the large tin bin.

Shaking her head in dismay that some parts of movies were actually real, Rosemary continued to follow behind her girlfriends. Lifting her head up high to maintain visual of the glossy jet blue mane of Regina, she followed in their six inch heeled footsteps to the basement of the home. It was there that strobe lights flashed all around them. Creating a club like atmosphere for those that had bothered to explore more than just the first floor of the home.

Bodies merged together on the dance floor as the trio made a beeline for the glowing crystal like bar. The temperature of the room increasing with each step they took deeper into the room. "Hey look! They have sangria!" Tiny's voice rang loudly over the base of the music. Her enviously tall frame easily able to see above a few heads that would otherwise block Rosie's line of vision.

Tiny was the flame, encased in a latex red dress that stuck to her body like a second skin. Her mixed heritage evident in the way her fair cameral skin glowed under the faint blue lights.

"S'cuse me. Sorry. Coming through," Like a bull to a red flag, Regina was a force to be reckoned with. Her athletic figure clocked in an equally sexy rhinestone bra that left very little to the imagination. Displaying her hard earned abs and equally flawless creme skin.

Rosie felt like a child finally being able to sit at the grownups table. Trailing behind the two with her arms clasped tightly to her chest, to prevent any unwanted contact with those around her. You would think being a sophomore in college by now she would have grown out of her shy like behavior. Instead her introverted nature turned into something more hostile; The desire to be alone left her exactly that.

Alone. Drowning in a pit of sorrow as everyone else around her made the best of there youth. Making connections that would last a life time while she stayed isolated from the outside world.

Had it not been for her roommates, Rosie was sure that she would have been locked up in her room. Writing out her fantasies of having a moment like this. Stories she would right but never truly experience in person. Together, the two of them took pity on her and despite their clashing personalities- decided a night on the town would do them all some good.

Rosie, not wanting to ostracize herself more then she already had within the past year had decided to tag along. Dressing in what little demure outfit that would fit the occasion while also preventing her from getting frostbite in the middle of March. A pure white lace dress that reached the middle of her thighs, so tightly wound that no bra was required but with enough pattering to conceal her biggest insecurity. Yet in the light of the basement, the color casting a vibrant glow causing our clueless heroine to standout more than she would ever desire.

Cobalt blue eyes followed her every move. Entranced by the graceful sway of her hips, shifting unknowingly from left to right. She had to have known what she was doing. There was no way she couldn't.

The trio had stuck out amongst the crowd from the moment they entered the home. For they didn't look like typical college freshmen desperate to get into any party that they could. They were women. Women who were looking for a good time and almost every red blooded male wanted to be the one to provided that for them.

As the group finally stopped at the bar, the siege began. Like army going into battle they all moved as one. Standing off to the side, Zackary sipped at his natural light. Patiently waiting to see the right opportunity. So far none of the girls he had seen since arriving to the party really peaked his interest.

They were all ditzy nobodies who couldn't satisfy him no matter how hard they tried. These three however, had promise. They didn't need a guy to show them the ropes but he had to find the one that he could over power. One that would give him the thrill of fucking without the irritating backtalk.

He watched as numerous guys struck out amongst the group. Specifically with the one it white. When it became clear that she wasn't interested in talking as much as her friends, she was pushed to the side. Left alone to watch the others soak up the attention around them. She positioned herself in the corner, tarring away from the group formation.

Finally the more social pair had made their way to the dance floor. Deciding that having some male attention wasn't enough. Leaving the wallflower all by her lonesome, in the corner near the bar. Her back to the wall as she focused on her phone. Her drink strategically cupped in the crock of her left arm. Clearly distracted by whatever she was reading.

Zack took one large swing finishing his can of beer before tossing it off to a bin at the side. It was time to make his move. Taking his time, he made sure to appear as if he wasn't walking straight for her. He didn't need any other guys tying to tag along with him.

Once he reached the bar, Zack wasted no time asking for another drink. Already feeling the taste of the previous beer starting to disappear. Snatching it from a four eyed freak, he cracked open the top. Taking a gulp he let out a sigh of relief before turning to face his target.

His blue eyes widen at the sound of sirens filing the air. Followed by the sound of yelling and screaming. The music was cut off as people began to scramble for there lives. Looks like the party was over. Scowling he set down his drink and began to make his way towards the back exit. There was no way in hell he was going to get arrested again. The boss would have his neck if he did manage to get caught.

Taking one last glace at the mess he was leaving behind, Zack felt annoyed. The vision in white was within his grasp. Just five more minutes and he could have had those bow lips sucking on his cock. Sighing to himself, he walked out of the door. Locking it from the outside to prevent anyone else from following. He smirked as others banged on the door. Oh well. Guess the party was nice while it lasted.

Rosie heard the sirens loud and clear but seeing the cautious that surrounded the room was too much to handle. She wouldn't stand a chance in a stampede like that, no matter how small she made herself. Rosie knew she would only get in the way.

Logically, she knew she was underage and could get arrested for drinking but she hadn't taken a sip of alcohol. Her mind went into over drive as she took a few steps away from the bar. Her arms spreading out towards her sides, she looked at the space around her. Kicking away any bottles that were a bit too close, Rosie simply kept to her space.

It was obvious that not everyone would be able to get out of the basement. The police had already entered the home and were making demands. Her eyes widen a bit as they finally reached the basement. A few girls began to cry pathetically together. Clearly they didn't plan on getting caught tonight and only now realized what would happen if they got arrested.

Shaking her head, Rosie closed her eyes waiting for the real lights to be turned on and this farce of a party to be over. She just hoped that none of this would last very long. While she didn't have class tomorrow, she did have work in the evening. It wouldn't do her much good to have to spend a restless night in a jail cell.

Once the lights were turned on, she slowly opened her eyes. Less people were in the basement than before of course but what surprised her the most was the amount of baby faces in the room. It was true that everything looked better in the dark but this was almost pitiful.

As the police began to make there way around the room, Rosie glanced up to see what they would do. So far their only orders were for everyone to keep still. Only a few brave souls had moved so far and they were all pinned to the wall opposite to Rosie in handcuffs.

Pressing her arms to her chest, Rosie clenched the rosary around her neck. Watching the way the moved around the room. She just had to be claim. There was no reason to panic. As one officer with silk like raven hair moved in her direction, Rosie bit down on her lower lip.

"Alright, I'll need some identification and- Rosie?" Stavros eye's widen as he looked upon the young girl. Blinking furiously, he tried to shake his head. Praying that this was a mistake.

It had been a long night and this was the fifth campus party raid they had done within the last two weeks. With the new drug sweeping around campus, everyone was putting in overtime Especially beat cops like himself.

Stavros took a moment to close his eyes before looking around the room. All the other cops were getting to business. Preforming the standard search and seizure. Of course not all of them would be heading to a cell tonight. Most would get off with a warning. They weren't here to scare anyone. Only to take care of those who had manage to get stupid drunk.

Turning back towards the only girl who stood alone in the room, Stavros knew he wasn't dreaming. That this was real. His eyes weren't joking wit him. The daughter of his small home town mayor was standing right in front of him.

"Hey," She mumbled looking just as innocent as the first day he met her. Wearing the exact same dress she graduated high school in. Those doe like eyes staring at him as if she wasn't in the basement of a fraternity house that stunk of alcohol and sex.

Emotions swirled inside those chocolate brown eyes as his tan skin began to flush a tinge of red. He exhaled slowly and deeply before snapping the handcuffs off his belt. "Turn around," He demanded. The authority in his voice causing a slight trembling in Rosie's stomach.

Slowly she did as he asked. Hanging her head as he began to read her the miranda rights. The cool feeling of the metal against her wrist causing a sweat to breakout on her forehead. Rosie tried to remain claim as she followed his lead. The feeling of his unusual soft hand gripping her left arm with such familiarity eased the sting in her eyes.

This was definitely not how she planned things to go. She had simply wanted to experience a party and hang out like a normal girl her age. Yet she should have known that wherever she went trouble always seemed to follow.

Knowing that he hadn't exactly told her what she was being arrested for but she knew when Stavros had reached his limit. From the hard lines that had gathered on his forehead, Rosie had found it. Together, they traveled back up the stairs and through the home. Avoiding eye contact with each other as much as possible.

Stavros lead her towards one of the squad cars, opening one of the doors he helped her inside. Ignoring the trembling of Rosie's lower lip, he leaned against the car to fix the seatbelt properly along her body. Tugging on the straps to make sure she was secure, Stavros stood up straight casting a glare that frightened Rosie to the core.

Slowly he closed the door before making his way back to the house. Feeling his anger rise tenfold as one of his co-workers walked towards him holding up a bag of Fantasy, the narcotic drug that had been found in the system of every murdered victim in the last month. Taking a deep breath he began to give out instructions to his men on what to do next.

--------------------