Trouble Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother warned not to walk through alleyways after dark.
1.3k words
3.9
9.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parking up outside Carl's flat I switched off the engine and clambered awkwardly out of the car, locking the door behind me.

Clasping the sides of my dressing down tightly together with one hand, I used the other to hold the bottom from blowing open in the wind and waited for Carl.

Leaning into the back seat, he passed me a bottle of Lucozade.

"Hold that please," he said absent-mindedly as he delved into the depths of the back seat, pulling out one thing after another and handing them to me until I stood clutching a pile of his clothing and work detritus against my chest with both hands.

Finally he seemed to have everything and he stood straight, glancing at me before slamming his door shut and smiling.

"This way," he muttered as he wandered down a gap between two buildings.

Following him, still holding all of his work stuff and cursing him under my breath as no gentleman I walked innocently into the alley. The gust of wind that hit me as I turned the corner made me shriek as it rocked me back on my feet. Looking up at him standing at the end of the passageway I saw his satisfied smirk as his eyes roamed downwards. In horror I followed his gaze, knowing what I would see, and sure enough, my dressing gown was no longer covering me, instead the two sides were flapping around behind me, leaving just my arms and shoulders unexposed.

Frantically twisting and turning under the street-light I tried to clamp the edges under my elbows whilst hanging on to the pile of stuff in my hands. Glaring at his amused face I guessed correctly that he'd had something like this in mind when he gave me everything to carry.

"Bastard!" I hissed, finally giving up on covering myself again, the wind was too strong and ripped the material from under my elbows as soon as I caught it.

Raising my chin, I decided to brazen it out, hoping that the dim lighting wouldn't show up my crimson cheeks as I tried to walk with dignity down the alley, holding his work stuff down so his jacket hung in front of me in a belated attempt to cover myself. Of course the wind blew it this way and that as I walked towards him, and I hoped to God no one else took it into their heads to investigate after hearing my scream. Knowing the area I doubted it, but still.

Looking nervously up at the windows of the flats around me I noted with relief that most of the lights were off, meaning, with luck, that everyone was asleep, but the shadows cast by the windblown trees had me seeing ghostly faces in the glass and I turned my gaze back to Carl. This was his fault entirely, if this ever got back to my mother...

"You really should wear a belt with that," he murmured in my ear as I walked proudly past him and I aimed a kick at his leg. Bloody smartarse!

He moved too quickly for me, swiftly grabbing my ankle before it could impact upon him and raising it smoothly to chest height. Instinctively I bent my knee to try and push against him, but with my hands full the movement just pushed me off balance and I found myself falling as I hopped backwards, trying not to tumble as he walked relentlessly forward until I couldn't back up any further, my shoulders scraping against the rough stone wall as I struggled not to fall to either side.

Still grasping my ankle tightly, he lifted it onto his shoulder and threaded his fingers into my hair. Tugging roughly he tilted my head backwards before leaning in and mashing his lips against mine, pressing me back harder against the wall. I could feel the muscles in my legs protesting and I'd never been so glad for all those yoga classes I'd attended over the years,, knowing that without that extra flexibility I'd be howling in pain right now instead of feeling just mild discomfort.

Yanking his mouth from mine he took a step back, releasing his grip on my hair. I breathed a sigh of relief before noticing where he was looking. The position he had me in left me completely exposed to his gaze, unable to move or protest and his grin grew as he grazed his fingernails up my leg to my naked pussy.

I waited, unable to breathe as he teased my shaven lips with his fingers, opening them gently and spreading them, sliding his fingers up and down my wet slit, and god was I wet!

The wind rushing through the alleyway brought goosebumps up on my hot skin and I shivered as I watched his eyes darken, then in an unexpected move he knelt on the pavement before me, my leg still resting on his shoulder, and, digging his nails into my hips, latched his mouth right over my dripping pussy and sucked hard.

Legs shaking, I bucked my hips, struggling to get him to let go whilst trying desperately not to fall over but he just sucked harder, flicking the tip of his tongue over my swollen clit as I moaned in pain/pleasure.

"Please stop," I begged, "someone might come!"

I felt, rather than saw, his smile, then gasped as he slipped two long fingers inside me, curling them towards him as he let off on the suction from his mouth and lapped at me with his tongue.

Closing my eyes, I decided I didn't care, this felt too damn good. It felt like his hand inside me was the only thing holding me up as he drew slow, torturous circles around my engorged clit with his wet tongue, the contrast between the cold wind and his hot mouth driving me wild.

Sliding another finger inside me he thrust slowly in and out and I curled my leg around the back of his head, bringing the other up to join it as leaned back against the wall and used my legs to press his face hard against me.

From necessity he reluctantly withdrew his hand and used it to strengthen his grip on my hips, my legs around his neck and my back against the wall the only things holding me up.

Angling my hips up slightly he renewed his licking and sucking, occasionally sucking one of my lips into his mouth and nibbling on it gently. He was driving me wild, teasing me with his mouth and teeth and tongue, knowing instinctively when I was about to cum and changing his rhythm or doing something different so that I was shaking and moaning, pumping against his face, desperate to get off. He groaned and the vibrations resonated against my core as I writhed beneath his mouth, the wall grazing my back and his fingernails digging punishingly into my behind.

"Please," I whimpered, my whole body shaking with the need for release as his tongue thrust into me. "Please..."

Taking pity on me he circled my clit with his tongue, building up speed until I was breathless and incoherent with desire. In a sudden move he bit down on my mound, my squeal of pain turning into a moan as he sucked hard on my clit, releasing his grip on my hips to thrust three fingers hard inside me.

With a cry I shuddered and came, my insides convulsing around his fingers as my whole body pulsed with my orgasm, my legs falling limply from his shoulders as I slid to the floor, my back scraping painfully on the bricks on the way down, too shattered to care.

Forcing my eyes open I watched as he raised his fingers to his mouth, sucking them clean with a satisfied grin.

Without a word he took the pile of things in my arms in one hand, and gripped my wrist in the other, yanking my upright on my wobbly legs and letting me rest against him for a second.

"All good?" he asked as I caught my breath.

"Yup," I replied.

We stood like that for a few seconds, before he reached out to pull my dressing gown closed around me.

"Come on then," he said with a grin, "lets get you inside before you freeze."