Trouble Ch. 04

Story Info
Carl's flatmate decides to join in.
1.2k words
4
11.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing open the door to his flat, Carl led me inside, dumping his armful of stuff on the kitchen counter and dragging me insistently into his bedroom.

Leaving the door slightly ajar he pushed me back onto the bed and spread the dressing gown, staring at my nakedness until I began to feel nervous.

Wriggling up the bed I pulled his head down for a kiss as he slid the dressing gown off my shoulders, his calloused hands roaming over my body as I tried to tug his shirt out from under his belt.

Taking both of my wrists in just one of his hands he held them above my head, pushing back until I was lying flat on the bed, completely naked now whilst he was still fully clothed, he even had his shoes on!

Keeping my hands held above my head he studied my face as he thrust two fingers easily inside me. I was still wet from my recent orgasm and still very sensitive. I moaned and squeezed my eyes closed so that I didn't have to watch him, feeling suddenly very shy.

His thumb strummed my clit as his fingers worked away inside of me. There was something amazingly hot about being held almost immobile and finger fucked by a fully clothed man. I shouldn't have liked it but I did.

Letting go of my hands he spread my legs wide, draping them over his shoulders as he knelt on the floor at the end of the bed. Pushing his fingers roughly back inside me he opened his mouth on my pussy again, his beard rubbing against my inner thighs as I writhed and fought to get away from his marauding tongue.

As I convulsed again around his fingers he wasted no time in pulling free from my thrashing hips, yanking his shirt and sweater over his head in one quick movement before dropping his trousers and kicking them, along with his shoes, to the far side of the room.

I barely had time to breath before he wrapped my ankles around his neck again and buried the whole of his throbbing length into my still twitching pussy, his cock bouncing off the neck of my cervix as balls slapped against my arse. This was hard, rough, animalistic sex and I loved it!

Flipping me over onto my stomach he grabbed a chunk of my hair as he entered me from behind, my back arching as he pulled painfully on my hair. I thrust back against him, screaming and grunting in a most unladylike manner as he pounded into me again and again. Reaching round he found one of my nipples and pinched it between his fingers making me squeal in pain/pleasure as he kneaded and tugged on my breasts.

Taking a firm grip on my hips, he dug his fingernails into my flesh as he fucked me harder and deeper than before. I could barely breath, each time our hips connected the jolt of impact knocked the breath from my body until with a deep groan he buried himself into me, his cock twitching, filling my pussy with his cum.

Holding my like that, he inserted one finger inside me, beside his cock, drawing the wetness out and circling my bruised clit again with surprising gentleness.

The contrast between the violent frenzy of just seconds ago and this tender stroking was enough to send me over the edge again and I collapsed forward on his bed, his cock slipping out of me as I panted into his pillow.

Flopping down next to me, he rolled onto his back, also breathing hard. I could feel his cum starting to leak out and run down my legs to the sheets. I guessed it was me sleeping in the wet patch tonight then.

"Go get me my Lucozade," he ordered playfully, giving me a half hearted slap on the arse.

Reluctantly sitting up, I walked out into the kitchen, still naked to grab his drink and one for me. It was draughty and a little cold and I shivered as I filled a glass with water.

Reaching over to pick up the bottle of Lucozade, I froze as I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me. Nervously I turned, drinks in hand, to see a man standing just inside the patio door, cigarette held loosely between thumb and forefinger as he took a long drag.

"Hi," he said, looking me up and down. "I'm Dan, Carl's flatmate."

Trying desperately to act blasé about my nakedness and earlier noises I introduced myself quickly then scuttled back into Carl's room, throwing the bottle of drink at his head.

"You didn't tell me you had a flatmate!" I whispered angrily.

"Ahh so now you decide to be quiet," he said with a grin. "Bit late, I think the whole block heard you."

"Screw you!" I hissed back. "Why didn't you warn me? You let me walk out there completely naked!"

"It was funny," he smirked and I felt my face get even redder as I thought of the way Dan's eyes had taken in every drop of my nakedness. "Anyway," Carl continued, "I'm sure he didn't mind."

"I mind!" I bit out, punching him on the shoulder.

Without warning he grabbed my wrists again, flipping me onto my back and positioning his stiffening cock once again between my legs.

"I don't think you do," he said evilly, rubbing the length of his hard shaft along my wet slit. "I think you enjoyed it. In fact, I think you want him to join us."

"I do not!" I protested, shocked that he would even suggest such a thing. I couldn't help it though, the idea was more than a little exciting. He noticed of course, the way my pussy positively gushed as I imagined two men, one inside me and one licking me out, both inside me, spitroasted, the lot. My mind is a lot like a porn movie at times and the images were coming thick and fast.

I moaned as Carl pushed inside me again, I was bruised and sore and still I wanted more.

Pulling out, he turned me around so that my head was hanging over the edge of the bed facing the door. From the corner of my eye I saw movement and I squeezed my eyes shut, unable to believe this was happening. This had been the most bizarre, hot and unexpected evening of my life!

As Carl's cock entered me again I felt something hot and hard pressing against my lips. Instinctively I opened my mouth only to find it immediately filled with cock. I moaned as it thrust into my throat, deeper than I'd even taken a man before but somehow because of the position of my head off the end of the bed it seemed easier to swallow.

Hungrily I sucked, moaning as Carl's cock sawed relentlessly in and out of my pussy and Dan's grew swollen and harder in my mouth. Dan's hands gripped and squeezed my breasts as Carl's fingers gently manipulated my sensitive clit and soon I was coming again, my moans making Dan grow even harder in my mouth before I felt his cum spurt down my throat, hot and salty and slightly bitter.