Trouble in Paradise Ch. 2

Story Info
Newlywed submits to husband's kidnappers.
1.7k words
4.47
351.3k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Jill felt the men's hands as they pulled her up off of the Chief's desk. One the men had her beneath her underarms, while each of the other two men had her around her naked thighs. She was obviously not pleased with the way the men were attempting to carry her, but she knew better than to fight them. The Chief spoke to the men in Spanish. To Jill's surprise, the three men put her down.

She stood before them naked but for the heeled shoes on her manicured feet. Her full breasts were high on her chest, with nipples clearly erect. She was still breathing heavily from the fucking that she had taken from the Chief. The young blonde tried to cover her breasts with one hand and her sex with the other, but to her surprise found even that touching to have an erotic effect on her. Jill knew that she had always had sensitive nipples, but she was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she was aroused in this situation. Of course, she was unaware of the aphrodisiac that had been slipped into her drink by the Chief.

Jill eyed the men warily. Deep down she knew that she had no choice but to acquiese in their demands, but as her mind raced she tried to gain some degree of control.

The Chief looked at the beautiful woman he had just fucked. His view from behind gave him a mouthwatering view of her firm buttocks. The man wished that he had been able to resist cumming so quickly. Uncharacteristically, he wished that he had thought to go down on her and have the soft flesh of her inner thighs around his head. To some extent, he admired the way she appeared to control her emotions. He decided to reason with her.

"Well, my dear, you have nearly persuaded me that your husband would be better off being released. But, the bulk of your work is still ahead of you," he said, nodding at the other men. "What order would you like them in?"

A gang-bang, Jill thought. She had heard of these before, but never thought that she would be a part of one. She didn't speak.

The Chief took control. "Please, then, lay down on the couch. My men will need you to provide them with a good fucking platform." Jill walked to the couch.

She knew how walking in the heeled shoes emphasized her leg muscles and her buttocks. The young bride felt a mixture of shame, arousal and absurdity walking over to the couch. She wished that she had taken them off before. Having recovered a bit of her emotions, she was determined not to let the men sense the fear that she felt. When she got to the couch, she cooly sat down and leaned over to unbuckle her heels. As she did, her firm tits hung from her chest.

Just as her buttocks touched the couch, she sensed the approach of the men. When she looked up from having removed her heels, there was a man's crotch in her face. Feeling ashamed for being so aroused, Jill still reached to the man's belt buckle and began to work the belt loose. She felt the man's erect penis beneath the cloth, knowing that it would soon fill her pussy. The stunning blonde tried to reconcile her acts by thinking that she was forced to do them, but in the recesses of her mind, she knew that she was sexually aroused.

As she worked his belt and pants loose, the man took her globes in his hands and kneaded the soft flesh of her titties. The rough palms of his hands worked the young woman's nipples relentlessly, stoking the growing fire in her pussy. Her big, blue eyes looked up into the hard face of the man standing before her. He was younger and stronger looking than his boss. The young wife actually found him to be quite attractive. His trousers fell to the floor and his hard cock pressed for release from beneath his white briefs. The man's legs were thick and muscular.

Jill's eyes were fairly glazed over with lust, and her slender hands cupped his balls through the material. When the man indicated with a nod of his head, she pulled the waistband away from his stomach and the blood engorged tool emerged from the underwear. She had never seen an uncircumscised cock before. Even as turned on as she was, she resisted the thought of taking the man's brown tool in her mouth. But the man thrust slightly and she knew she must give in.

Seated on the couch, the young bride opened her mouth and the tip of the man's weapon immediately made it's way between her soft, ripe lips. As unpleasant as this was, she knew it was to her advantage to try and make the man climax as soon as possible. She began to stroke his cock with her hands and cup his balls with her long, slender fingers. The man looked down at the young blonde's head bobbing on his stiff manhood and knew that he wouldn't be able to resist coming quickly. He let go of her full melons and his hands moved to her head, where his fingers became lost in the woman's blond hair. Soon, she felt his hands around her ears as he guided each bob of her head on his massive prick. She hoped that he would not cum in her mouth.

Within seconds, Jill felt an arm reach around the small of her back and a hand touch the flair of her hip. As she continued to give the man head, her buttocks were pulled off of the couch. Apparently one of the onlookers could not resist touching the young woman anymore, and had sought to change her position. Her tanned buttocks were moved off of the couch and momentarily she was on her knees in front of the man whose stiff cock was in her mouth. The beautiful woman wondered what was next, but continued to suckle the man's penis.

When the man slowly sat down on the couch, Jill was forced to move with him and ended up with her head in the man's lap. Her shapely ass was now in a position to be taken. She heard a man's pants drop to the floor and felt a thick rod pressing against her exposed sex lips. To avoid being hurt by the big intruder, she spread her knees on the floor, allowing the man better access. Still, the man's attempted entry caused her pain. The blonde moaned pitifully as the man pushed his rock-hard weapon into her pussy from behind.

As her small passage adjusted to the huge tool, Jill realized that the last vestige of her modesty was now taken. Here she was, being fucked by one man, while sucking another. A sideways glance into a mirror revealed a sight even she found strangely erotic: The beautiful young wife with her blonde head nestled in a man's lap, satisfying the man orally, while an overweight detective pistoned his long stiff hose in and out of her pussy from behind. His hands were on her hips, but they didn't linger there long. Jill felt him reach around her body and try to feel for her aroused love bud. When he found it, she was unable to stifle a cry.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned in ecstacy. Why did her body betray her she wondered?

Jill hoped that the sight of her shapely buttocks would bring the man to crisis soon. She knew that the man in her mouth could not last much longer. Even as she thought that, she felt the man stiffen and her soft lips began to feel the rod jerk within her mouth as thick, creamy semen erupted from the man's cock into her mouth. She tried to pull away from the man's crotch, but he held her head still. The only option was for her to begin to gulp the objectionable fluid. She did so.

As she tried to keep from choking, she realized that the fat man behind her was coming to crisis as well. The hard pounding that her innocent thighs and buttocks had taken from him had obviously had an effect on him as well. But unfortunately for Jill, his probing of her clitoris had also made her ready to climax. When she pulled her head off of the now deflating pole, her cries rent the air.

"Oh my godddddd. Ohhhhhhh, goddddddd."

The fat man expertly held his spunk until the young woman nearly collapsed in an orgasmic heap before him. He felt the ring at the entrance to her pussy begin to tighten around his rod. Jill held onto the hard thighs of the man in front of her as she came. As the fat man took her from behind, the beautiful woman lay her head limply on the legs of the man that she had just sucked dry. Her jaw was slack, and a small amount of saliva mixed with spunk unknowingly escaped her lips, winding up on the man's upper thigh. The fat man continued to ride the young filly relentlessly. He held her young hips steady and fucked into her love hole. Her legs now felt like jello to her, but they were still delectable flesh to him. Then, suddenly, his own lungs burst forth as he began to come inside the young woman. He pulled his rod from between her legs only when it was completely limp, and the bride fell to the floor.

Over the next two hours, Jill lost count of the times the men had her. She did know that she lay on the couch and spread her legs and let them pound their re-stiffened rods into her moist sex at will. What was so hard for her to accept was that several times she wrapped her legs around the men and met them thrust for thrust, climaxing several times herself.

When they were fully sated, Jill was distressed to hear the Chief speak. "Well, you've almost earned your husband's freedom."

"What could he want now?" the young bride wondered.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers