Trouble in Paradise: Conclusion

Story Info
Jill continues to work to save her husband.
2.8k words
4.49
316.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Jill sat up and put her panties on over her much abused pussy. As she did so, she noticed that her neatly trimmed blonde, downy pubic hair was matted with sweat and spunk from the fuckings she had endured. She glanced around in search of her silk bra and noticed that it lay on the Chief's desk. Resigned to not retrieving it, Jill wondered what else could be in store for her. One of the men handed Jill a beer and something to eat. The curvy young blonde ate and drank and gradually regained her bearings. The young bride no longer feared the men. It occurred to her that she had tamed them through the use of her sexy body.

Finally, she spoke to the Chief. "Can my husband and I go, now?"

The Chief looked up from his desk. He stared openly at the beautiful blonde. "Very shortly, if you finish the job."

He saw her beautiful face look about for anyone else who could possibly desire her. When it was clear that none of the men there could be the answer, she turned her puzzled face to the chief.

"My dear, we run a very dangerous jail system here. We depend on the cooperation of some of the inmates in controlling the other men. Sometimes we must make concessions to those overseers to reward them for their work."

Jill's eyes grew big. Her mind raced.

One of the men left the room. For several minutes, Jill sat on the couch thinking about running. But the fact of the matter was that she needed to get Brad released. She knew she couldn't run.

The young woman found her long, tanned legs trembling in fear and anticipation.

Sensing her fear, the Chief spoke. "Don't worry, we will be here to protect you. Simply do as he says. You and your husband will soon thereafter be on your way."

The door to the office opened and a huge, muscular man filled the doorway. He was led in with shackles around his hands and feet. The man was well over six feet, five inches and three hundred pounds of muscle. His completely bald head made him appear to be an alien, and he wore no shirt. His chest and arm muscles bristled thickly. He had huge tattoos over most of his torso. His thick, square head seemed to be attached directly to his shoulders.

Jill recoiled in terror. The young woman instinctively drew her knees up to her big breasts and wrapped her arms around her legs.

The chained man looked around the room. Jill had to suppress a scream when his gaze rested on her nearly nude body. The scowl on his face made her even more frightened of the huge man. But his hard gaze turned away from her and his eyes finally fixed on the Chief.

The Chief began to speak to him in Spanish. The prisoner said nothing, but merely listened, expressionless, to the Chief. As the Chief spoke, Jill noticed the detectives beginning to remove his shackles. He rubbed his wrists as the handcuff portion of the chains were removed. As he did so, the huge man's biceps flexed ominously.

Surely, she thought to herself, they weren't going to let this animal completely out of his chains. But that was precisely what they did.

As they pulled the chains away from his ankles, the detectives slowly inched away from the giant, never letting their eyes off of him. Jill noticed that one of the detectives brandished a shotgun.

"Tito, here, is our enforcer, my dear. But as you can see, we don't entirely trust him. Nevertheless, there are certain perks to being the enforcer. We try to keep them happy. You have just become one of the perks. Please do as he indicates."

The man stood absolutely still in the center of the room. Jill looked at the Chief in abject terror. The Chief nodded towards the man. Jill knew that she needed to get out of the office immediately. Sensing this, the Chief approached her from behind. He took her swollen breasts in his hands and kneaded the soft flesh, springing her nipples into attention. Then he whispered into her ear. "Your husband's release depends on you. Remember that. You have nothing to fear."

The young woman summoned all of her courage. What could he have meant by that? She knew that she would have to use her innocent body to save her new husband.

Jill dropped her arms to her sides. The fleshy melons on her chest swayed gently as she walked towards the human beast. To her amazement, her nipples remained erect and the warm skin of her inner thighs was ripe with anticipation. She wondered whether she was really a slut. Was this the way that a whore felt when she was about to fuck a customer, she wondered? Did it matter what she sold her body for? The fact that a man she did not know was about to join the others who had used her body to satisfy their carnel lust was an erotic vision which had a strangely arousing effect on the blonde.

The beautiful newlywed, clad only in silky panties, reached the huge man. Never had she been next to anyone this large. The young woman, standing barefooted, barely reached the man's chest. Her nude shoulders were only a third of the width of his. Jill's big, blue eyes looked up into his for any sign of humanity, but received only a scowl in return. Jill placed a perfectly manicured hand on his torso and gently stroked his bare, tattooed skin. Her long, polished fingernails looked strangely out of place on the man's prison tattoos. Despite the detective with the shotgun, Jill knew that the prisoner could snap her neck in two before she could be rescued. She was relieved when the man did not strike her when she touched him.

Cautiously, she raised her other slender hand to his side. Slowly, she directed her hands to the elastic waistband of his prison pants. His body was rock hard. She began to pull down on the pants. Ironically, she first noticed how huge his underwear was. But for her fear of the man, she would have laughed with the knowledge that she had never imagined that such a large size was made. But her mind quickly returned to the present. Then, as the pants made their way down his legs, she became cognizant of how huge and ripped his thighs were. They seemed to be wider than her new husband's waist and appeared to be two mighty oaks holding up the amazing body above. The large cotton pants fell to the floor in a heap. His sun deprived skin looked oddly pale to Jill and she noticed the contrast of her own well-tanned legs next to his.

The man raised his broad hands to Jill's breasts. Despite their size, they seemed small in the man's palms. His thumbs and forefingers began to roughly knead the young woman's nipples.

"Ahhhhhh." Jill could not suppress the cry of pain. Her unintended cry did not soften the man's demeanor, however, and he continued to pull and tug on the young bride's teats.

Jill's hands now went to his side as support to keep from falling from his rough touch. He must have noticed this because he let go of her nipples and began to rub the soft melons in the palm of his hands.

Quickly, Jill began to draw away from the man's by ducking down from his reach. Unfortunately for her, this put her on her knees staring nearly directly into the man's crotch.

Her hands still were up at the prisoner's sides, but she didn't move them from that spot. The enforcer grunted in disgust and pushed his underwear down his legs. Jill nearly screamed at the sight of his monstrous cock. Even only partially erect, it was massive. It bobbed it's way loose from the clothing only inches from the young woman's face. Jill's fear mounted.

He'll kill me with that thing, she thought. I need to try and get him off with my hands. With a mixture of shame and revulsion, Jill took the man's long, thick hose in her hands and began to awkwardly stroke the tool to erection. The penis dwarfed her hands. She felt much as she thought an adolescent boy would feel when he was masturbating. Her strokes brought the creature to life, but her fears were realized when she felt two powerful hands direct her head to the tool. Having no choice, the blonde opened he mouth and accepted the tip of the huge organ. That nearly filled her mouth. Her lips were stretched tight around the cock and she worked to pleasure the man with her lips.

The man stood stock still, his enormous cock jutting from his waist like a weapon. Jill told herself that she would rather have him climax in her mouth than to have to try and take him in her vagina. To that end, she suckled the tip of the enormous tool, caressing it with her tongue and attempting to get him to climax. Jill gauged that the man's penis was over a foot long and as wide as her forearm. One of her hand's jacked the man's cock while the other hand cupped his full balls gently. She knew that the prisoner's balls were filled with spunk. Jill felt the man's cock jerk expectantly.

Jill heard the door to the office open, but because of her position, she was not able to look around. The detectives had brought in her husband, Brad, to watch his young bride be taken by the enforcer. The young man was tied and gagged, but his eyes were wide in disbelief.

The thick cock again jerked in Jill's mouth. But, when she looked up, the man took her upper arms and pulled her off of his cock. The thick meat fell out of her mouth with an audible smack, and she felt it strike her breasts and then her belly as she stood. The man looked around and found a folding metal chair behind him. He sat down. His phallus was wet with her saliva and standing enormously erect.

He pulled her between his legs and she turned sideways to avoid standing right at his penis. The huge man's tattooed arms encircled the young blonde. Jill felt absolutely helpless in her position.

Her rounded buttocks brushed against his massive thigh and she was surprised when he lifted her as if she was a rag doll and sat her on her knee. His left hand stroked her naked back while his right hand delved between her inner thighs. She squirmed with arousal as his hand rubbed her satiny, soft skin, drawing ever closer to the juncture of her thighs. As ashamed as she was to admit it, she felt her thighs relax and her long legs spread slightly in anticipation. The detectives looked at one another and smiled at the young woman's gradual transformation.

Finally, Tito's fingers reached the silk panties that still covered Jill's sex. The man began to stroke the length of her sex lips through the panties.

"Ahhhhhh." The cry couldn't be helped. Jill's breasts shook with passion. Quickly, however, the young bride caught herself and no more sounds came from her. Jill's eyes were downcast in shame, but her thoughts were brought back in focus immediately. The man continued to lightly touch the beautiful woman's vaginal opening. Jill could barely withstand the assault on her senses.

"Ohhh." Another cry escaped. The enforcer pushed Jill's buttocks off of his knee and gripped her panties in his thick hand. One tug. A second tug and the shear panties tore from the woman's shapely buttocks and hips. The thin, rectangular strip of blonde pubic hair was now in full sight of the man. Jill thought about how she had carefully groomed her innocent pussy so that she could wear a thong bikini on the island and turn her husband on. And, now, her secret was revealed even to this monstrous prisoner.

The giant man moved Jill's hand to his erect cock and his thick fingers went to her slit. Jill's breathing became shallower as she pumped her fist around his stiff sword and he pried the lips to her honey hole apart and began to finger her opening. As much as she hated herself for it, Jill knew that her hand pumped the man's stiff shaft in the same rhythm that he fingerfucked her, and that her round bottom was beginning to grind in unison, meeting his wet digit's every intrusion.

By the time that she felt a second finger enter her cunt, stretching it's walls, she was beyond caring that she was being watched. Her pussy had never been so wet or hot. Pitiful moans filled the office's air.

"Ohhh," she cried when he pushed two fingers within her. "Ohhh," when they were pushed back in after withdrawl. The woman's beautiful buttocks now openly pumped towards the man's penetrating fingers. Jill heard the men who were watching laughing at her, but she no longer cared about them. Little did she know that Brad was shaking furiously in disbelief at his bride's wanton behavior.

The man pulled his soaked fingers from her well-lubed hole and put them into her mouth. Jill nearly choked on the taste of her own love juices, but then the man took her by her naked hips and lifted her above his swollen membrane and poised the head of his organ at the mouth of her pussy. Firmly grasping the tanned buttocks and hips in his big hands, Tito began to push Jill down onto his stiff tool.

Jill cried out in anguish. "Nooooooo. Nooooo, please, nooooooo."

The stiff end of his cock had wedged it's way into the new bride's tight pussy. The lips of her love hole were stretched to their limits. She was sure she would be torn apart. She looked down between them and saw that the vast instrument was not even a quarter of the way into her.

Her pitiful cries rent the air. "Pleaseeee."

But the emotionless giant knew only that he wanted to fuck this woman as she had never been fucked before. He continued to push her hips down on his cock. Jill's eyes rolled back into her head and her beautiful face thrashed back and forth in pain. Her perfect teeth showed through her widely opened mouth.

Tito had fucked young women before who had passed out from the size of his cock. But he sensed that Jill was an athletic girl whose pussy would adjust to his massive penis in a matter of time. The young woman had very nearly collapsed onto the giant's chest, but he still continued his relentless attack into her pussy, gradually stuffing more and more of his manhood into the young bride.

Jill has seen stars momentarily, but when she came to, she realized that her pussy had begun to lubricate the huge invader and was beginning to adjust to the massive size of the cock. She sensed that she could almost feel every vein on his cock, it felt so tight within her. She again looked between them and saw that he was very nearly inside of her to the hilt. She felt herself pushed down on him until she could be pushed no further.

The man rose with Jill an appendage to his manhood and took the few steps to the couch. Jill then felt him lay her on her back. The massive man was now going to give her pussy a relentless ride. She spread her shapely legs to their widest and felt her heels digging into the back of his thighs. Her arms first were around his upper back and then reached for his powerful buttocks as his hips thrust his cock into her.

The blonde's breasts were pressed into the giant's chest and she met his powerful banging thrust for thrust. Her beautiful buttocks pumped her pussy into his cock with wild abandon.

The enforcer finally began to spew his spunk into the young bride's cunt. He grunted and it began to flow. Jill felt her pussy lips tighten around the large rod and her own climax began to wash over her tanned, naked body. She held the enforcer tightly as her exhausted body adjusted to the latest climax. She held the giant within her until the last of his thick sperm had been discharged into her hole. She affectionately rubbed his back with her hands and kissed his chest.

Then something drew her attention to the others in the room. As she looked in shock at the man seated on the chair with a gag around his mouth, the Chief spoke.

"My dear, I believe you know your husband, do you not?"

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers