Trouble on the Turnpike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you are so wet," he moaned.

Brian pushed back and knelt between Deborah's legs, taking the tip of his hard cock and rubbing it over her clit. The small, hard nub glistened with his pre-cum and her own juices as he pushed her legs farther apart and slipped his cock inside inch by inch with slow, short thrusts. Deborah moaned and locked her legs around his hips, digging her heels into his ass, pulling him in deeper. He stared down into her eyes as his hips picked up speed and he pistoned in and out of her, pounding, the bed frame rattling with the force of his thrusts.

Brian put Deborah's feet onto his shoulders opening her pussy up even wider and angling her hips up until he was banging inside of her even deeper, his cock sliding against her clit. As he filled his hands with her tits, Deborah moaned feeling another orgasm slam through her. Her pussy tightened on his cock as her back arched. As the last wave crashed through her, she looked up into Brian's eyes and could see the control slipping away.

Brian pulled his cock free and turned Deborah's hips over, silently urging her to get on her knees. He wrapped his fist around her long hair and firmly pushed her down until she was resting on her elbows, her tits crushed against the mattress. His free hand roamed over her ass cheeks parting them and she heard him groan as he stared down at the glistening pink walls of her pussy that were open to him.

Brian slowly fed his cock back inside her hot cunt and held himself inside of her for a moment buried as deep as he could go. He couldn't believe how incredibly hot and tight her pussy was around his cock. The wet heat of her cunt walls was too much and he pulled back then plunged back into her with a hard thrust. Brian began to slam into her, shaking her body back and forth as his fist tightened on her hair pulling her head back. The sharp pain on her scalp was like a catalyst to Deborah and she began to cum again. When her pussy squeezed Brian's cock this time he exploded deep inside her with a shout. Blast after blast of thick, hot cum hit deep inside of Deborah as he clamped her hips tight against his. Ill Nino pounded in the background as with one last thrust, Brian emptied himself inside her.

They collapsed together in a heap of sweat-soaked limbs wrapped around each other. Brian slipped out of Deborah as he pulled her close, a warm trail of cum running down her thighs. Their breathing slowed and they drifted off to sleep.

Deborah opened her eyes and glanced at the clock. She had only been asleep for a couple of hours and as she felt Brian's arm and leg wrapped around her own, memories flooded back to her. The CD player had stopped and silence filled the room. A cool breeze blew over Deborah's skin from an open window and she slipped out of bed to close it a little bit. As she approached the window she heard a cat howling outside. When she looked down she saw a striped cat on top of a darker one, humping like mad. She grinned and thought, "Looks like Brian's cat Stripey is getting some action tonight as well." She closed the window and walked back to the bed.

Brian was lying on his back with one arm flung above his head, his long legs stretched out. Deborah could see the outline of his cock in the darkness and her mouth began to water. Carefully she crept into the bed between his legs, her breasts resting on the tops of his thighs. Wrapping her fingers around his long rod she began to stroke it slowly until it hardened, pulsing with each rush of blood.

Brian shifted and moaned slightly as Deborah slipped the head of his cock between her lips and swirled her tongue around it. Deborah teased the tip as her fingers stroked smoothly up and down the shaft. Brian reached down with his hands, wrapping his fingers in her hair as he pushed her head down feeding more of his cock into her mouth. Deborah eagerly sucked him in until he was hitting the back of her throat. She held him there for a moment and then began to stroke her lips up and down his shaft swirling her tongue with each thrust. Brian plunged in and out of her mouth harder and faster, reaching down and guiding one of her hands to his balls, wrapping her fingers around them.

Deborah tilted her head slightly and Brian's hand returned to her head pushing down harder, pounding his cock down her throat as her hand cupped and stroked his balls. Deborah moaned, tasting his precum in her mouth and feeling his balls tighten. She knew he was going to cum soon and couldn't wait to taste it. Brian pushed her head down one last time, holding his cock buried deep in her throat, the first shot of cum sliding down the back of it. He pulled back slightly and filled her mouth with hot pulses of thick, white jism. A few drops escaped from the corner of her mouth and Deborah caught them on her fingers.

Brian's cock began to soften in her mouth as she held it there, swallowing his load. He pulled her up next to him again, holding her close. Deborah sucked the last few drops of cum off her fingers and smiled as she saw the sky outside the window begin to lighten.

Mmmmm... nothing like dessert first thing in the morning.

12