Trouble with Orcs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamella
Creamella
16 Followers

His cock was ready now. The mushroom-shaped head was plump and glowing an angry purplish-red. He knew his size was too great for her especially if he didn't take care to prepare her for it. He moved his hand again to her pussy and found the swollen button between her lips. He began to manipulate it with his fat tongue, licking it continuously, as he continued to fuck her pussy with three big fingers.

"Ohh, ohhh, unnghhh... OHHHHHH..." she moaned, and quite suddenly the girl's body was shaking with powerful convulsions, bucking against his face as he licked and slurped up the hot gush of her sweet juice.

"What did Marluk tell you? Feels good, don't it?" said the Orc in his husky voice. He watched her cumming, breathy moans and whimpers pouring from her lips. And all the while she was watching the Orc, the fear gone from her eyes now, replaced by a kind of shock, as if she didn't understand what had happened.

He couldn't take any more of this torture. Moving his body to position himself and grasping her legs tightly in his big hands, the Orc probed with the head of his cock until it came to rest between her slippery pussy lips, and then he plunged forcefully into her, groaning with satisfaction as he felt himself sink into a wet warm heaven.

Her tight pussy was still contracting when his thick cock pushed mercilessly into her, and it kept pushing into her until it sunk steadily deeper. Her cries of wanton pleasure quickly turned into an agonized moan, and she kept moaning with such agony that the Orc almost felt sorry for her.

"Shhh, shhh..." groaned the Orc into her raven curls, too overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensation to be irritated. He muffled her screams with a big hand that still smelled like her aroused pussy. "It fits... but... unggghhh... what a tight... tight fit it is..."

The Orc's massive member surely would have torn her pussy apart if it wasn't so wet. But after the first few thrusts, he slid it back in to her with much less resistance. After the first few thrusts, her muffled moans died down into traumatized whimpers, as excruciating pain quickly melted away into a more bearable stinging sensation.

The poor girl was glaring daggers at him, with fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. Marluk removed his clamped hand from her mouth and buried it instead in her soft tresses. "My little girlie, so pretty..." the Orc groaned, thrusting his cock deeper inside her again. His pace was picking up, faster and faster, pounding into her so hard the force of his thrusts rocked them back and forth along the cave floor.

She was moaning again now, whether in pain or in pleasure he didn't care. But her wide hips were jerking up to meet his thrusts.

The Orc could feel his pleasure mounting, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he released his load into her hungry, grasping hole. Pulling on her hair with one hand he yanked her head to the side and again descended on her throat with his hot mouth. This time he did use his teeth, biting her neck possessively.

He felt her already tight pussy clench around his throbbing cock in a vice-like grip. "Ohhh... ohhhhh.. Marluk... UNNGHH!" she cried. Then she was cumming again.

Hearing her scream his name as she came for him, he threw his great head back and roared so loud the entire cave seemed to quake from the sound.

Thick ropes of hgoey hot cum spurted continuously out from his thrusting cock, filling her sore pussy until it spilled out and trickled down her ass.

Finally slowing his thrusts, he lay heavily atop her, propped up slightly on one elbow. The Orc regarded her with a triumphant air.

She was gazing at him warily and tears were flowing down her blushing cheeks. His thick cock was still buried inside her, she could feel it pulsing and she could feel his slimy cum coating and soothing the sore insides of her throbbing, chafed pussy. "Ow..." she whimpered, squirming a bit.

The large Orc growled at her, shifting his weight, and as he did so she felt his cock move inside her, and she gasped. "Marluk's not finished with you..." he rasped in his guttural voice.

To be continued...

Creamella
Creamella
16 Followers
12