Trouble with the T-Girl at School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers

Colton thought of how he'd ended up here, with his head between the great big bubbly cheeks of this beautiful t-girl's ass; his tongue fucking her little opening. The same ass which had made him a laughingstock at school. His hands slid under Ivy's shirt and groped her tits. He pulled his tongue out and planted his lips right on the ring of her asshole. Colton loudly kissed her there with his fingers tweaking her big nipples.

"Mmm..mhmm... ahhh, hey!" she whimpered. "That tickles."

"Oh really," his voice vibrated through her body, tickling her again. Colton brushed his lips to her more lightly and with more speed, purposely causing laughter.

Ivy's legs bounced around on the couch. "Stop or I'm so gonna kick you," she threatened lightheartedly.

Deciding he'd tortured her enough, Colton went back to the pleasure of licking her asshole. A few minutes passed before he took one of his fingers and pressed it to the tight wrinkle. Going slowly, he slid it past her sphincter. He diligently licked around his finger. Colton gently worked her tight hole, feeling her insides stretch around and mold themselves to his finger.

Ivy let out a grunt. Her cock ground into the couch cushion and grew even harder. Colton's teasing finger made her desire something else up her ass. "Get your dick out and fuck me!"

Not needing to be told twice, Colton unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs along with his boxer shorts. He took a tight grip around his throbbing member and pressed the tip all over the crack of her ass. The warmth and softness caused trickles of pre-cum to leak from his tip.

"If you don't fuck me with that stick right now, I'm gonna take mine out and show you how it's done," she moaned out her warning.

Colton took her offhanded remark to be just that, but nonetheless he slid his pipe between her inviting cheeks. Ivy's hole flexed closed hard when his mushroom-shaped head pressed against it. The more he pressed the more it started to open and blossom for him. Colton grabbed a handful of her fleshy butt and slowly drove his cock head into her willing wrinkle.

"That's more like it..." Ivy's voice cut off as his dick made its way deeper inside her.

"Oh, man..." Colton's cock could get used to the incredible warmth it was experiencing inside the walls of Ivy's ass. He let it sit in there, accustoming himself to the indescribable sensations.

Ivy was the one to start slowly humping his dick with her ass. "Do I have to show you how to fuck, Colton? Move those hips!" She urged him on.

Colton took her lead and started to slide his cock around inside her. He pulled partway out and then enjoyed the delicious resistance her straining pleasure hole put up when sliding back into her. Ivy grunted and held on tightly to the couch cushion under her.

"Uh-huh. Fuck me, Colton. Yeah, fuck me. That's it, butt-kisser," she breathed.

"Making fun of me?" he smiled, his cock now plunging in and out of her.

"Yep." Ivy's bubbly cheeks clapped together around his cock when he bottomed out inside her. "But I'm making it up to you."

Ivy's ass enveloped every inch of his cock. Her walls stretched around it. Colton's took a hand off her hips and pulled at one of her full tits. He breathed in hard, expending all his energy on his now rapidly thrusting hips.

"This feels amazing, Ivy," he told her.

"Doesn't feel so bad from my end either," she wiggled her naked bottom at him. Ivy's cock was grinding between two couch cushions. God, this felt good.

Colton had been with a couple girls in the past. It hadn't been like this. Their pussies couldn't match the feeling of Ivy's ass. And, to tell the truth, his feelings for those girls couldn't match the way he felt about Ivy. The realization sent a pleasurable shock through Colton's body. It shot through his cock like a rod getting hit by lightning. "Holy fuck," he muttered.

Ivy's moans made the experience even more satisfying. Colton thrust harder, wanting to make the gorgeous t-girl cry out for him. "I'm really... I'm fucking you..." he told her. His cock was harder than it had ever been. A need for relief was soon building up inside him.

"You better believe it! Mmmmmm." Ivy reached behind herself and spread her cheeks, giving Colton an obscene view of the action.

Colton pumped into her tight hole with a depraved fervor. Both of them were sweaty and breathing heavy. Ivy's body was even more beautiful to him, even sexier with a sheen of sex-made sweat. Colton knew he couldn't last much longer. Not like this. Not with her hole clinging and her body moving in unison with his the way it did.

"Oh fuck, Colton. This feels so goooood," she crooned.

Colton grunted in response. Then he said, "I'm gonna cum -- I swear I'm gonna cum any second!"

"Do it now! Stay inside me," she told him, humping her delectable backside at him with more authority.

Ivy's own cock started to shoot between the couch cushions when she felt the first burst of semen blast off inside her. She'd have to clean the couch before her mom got home, but it was worth it. Colton could feel her insides tense around him. He had this thought that she might be cumming too, and that turned him on even more. He held onto her for dear life, filling her asshole with his seed.

Colton gasped for breath. Ivy, her backside full of cum, had a little more composure. She gave a contented sigh and said, "That was worth a little butt-kissing, wasn't it? Better than playing video games with Paul."

Colton laid his chest down on her back. "Yeah." He kissed her neck. "Doing anything with you is." It was the first time he'd consciously thought that he was glad this had all happened. He was glad, thankful even, to the forces that be, that this incredible t-girl had grabbed him outside school and sat her ample bottom down on his face. Maybe it didn't have to be in front of the whole school, he chuckled to himself, but this was the first time he found himself okay with it.

"I better get you home if I'm going to clean this place up before my mom gets home," she told him. Ivy got out from under him and stood up. Her legs were more wobbly than she'd expected. Colton grabbed her hand and helped steady her. "Woah, I'm a little more sore than I thought," she winked at him.

***

The two shared another passionate kiss in the car before he got out at his house. "So we're gonna eat lunch together tomorrow. You better wait for me this time," she told him.

"I will," he assured her, sneaking another kiss from her afterward. "I'm not stupid. I know I won't be able to do that again if I blow you off."

"Perceptive boy," she smiled. "Finish your peas and say all your prayers and you might just get lucky again."

***

That night and the following day saw Colton walking on air. He texted Ivy when he first woke up and eagerly awaited seeing her at school. Lunch couldn't come soon enough. When it did, they sat together. They shared a new closeness now. The kind that only comes from an intimate butt-fuck. Colton didn't so much as glance at the table where his old friends were seated. His mom would be at a conference all night so he asked Ivy over and she immediately accepted.

It wasn't until the end of the day that anything went wrong in Colton's world. He'd thought about Ivy and what they'd done the day prior throughout all of his afternoon classes. Colton had to hide his boner with his math books after Algebra to get out the door. An enthusiastic jolt ran through him when he saw Ivy outside after the final bell.

Ivy waited for him very nearly in the same spot where she'd thrown him to the concrete and made him kiss her rosehole. Colton licked his lips as his eyes scanned over her body. How could he not have noticed this superb beauty for what she was in the past. How blinded he must have been. Colton's cock had a mini-seizure at the thought of plunging into that stunning butt again.

"It looks like you're not exactly Mr. Pure Intentions anymore," Ivy giggled, her eyes darting to the front of his pants.

"You're one to talk," he retorted, noticing a similar, though larger, bulge in her jeans.

Ivy blushed. "You do that to me," she said. Once he got close enough, she grabbed him by his shirt and planted her luscious, full lips on his. Colton was so engrossed in this kiss that he hadn't noticed Paul and a bunch of classmates he used to call friends show up behind them.

"Back to the scene of the crime, huh?" Paul's words broke their kiss.

"Shut up," Colton replied sharply.

"You're the biggest faggot in school, Colton, you know that?" A couple of his friends laughed around Paul.

Colton was about to say something, but Ivy beat him to the punch. "Shut up about him!" She half-growled, half-screeched at Paul.

"Guess we know who the man in the relationship is," Paul chuckled. "Letting your girlfriend fight your battles for you. Ivy wears the pants and Colton wears the skirt and panties." his words earned him a few more laughs from his cronies.

"I said shut up!" she warned him again.

"Or what?" Paul grinned.

Ivy gritted her teeth.

"Look at her!" Paul implored his friends. "What are you gonna do? Sit on my face? I bet Colton likes taking it up the ass as much as you like giving it. You freaks."

This wasn't going to stop. Colton knew he had to step in, but Ivy acted too quickly. She balled her hand into a fist and slugged Paul -- hard. He fell backwards into his friends. They let him drop to the concrete. Ivy moved like she was going to punch him again and Colton grabbed her. The general consensus from Paul's group of friends, as Paul lay there dumbfounded, trying to bring himself back to full consciousness, was that Ivy was crazy. They quickly fled.

Colton gave the group one last look and then ushered Ivy away before a teacher showed up. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," Ivy answered, holding the hand she'd hit Paul with.

"Sure you're okay?" Colton inquired again as they got into her car.

"My hand hurts a little bit is all. I think he really does have a pile of rocks where his brain should be."

Colton laughed in response. Then he said with concern, "We'll put some ice on it when we get to my house. You still wanna come over?"

"Of course."

Colton tried to process what had happened. He had to figure out this new feeling he had. Ivy had stood up for him. She'd protected him from an altercation. Colton wondered if this is how a girl feels in a relationship. Safe and protected, like their partner could handle anything. It was a nice feeling. Really nice.

Back at Colton's house, he attended to Ivy's hand with an ice pack. She'd have a bruise, but not too bad.

"Satisfied? I'm okay -- really."

"Mmmhmm," Colton softly hummed. He ran his fingers gently over her inflamed knuckles. Colton leaned down and kissed her hand.

"I know what'll make me feel better," Ivy smiled. She used her other hand to lift his head, "Let's pick up where we left off before we were rudely interrupted," she kissed him. Ivy's tongue slipped between Colton's lips and seduced his tongue into locking together.

"You're so concerned about my hand," Ivy told him in between kisses, "It hasn't caused me half the pain my sore bottom has. The first time is the worst. It's going to be easier next time," she told him.

"That was your first time?" Colton asked, their eyes connecting.

"Uh-huh," she shook her head.

Colton's lips latched onto hers. His hands rolled down her back.

"So you can't stick that sweet cock of yours inside of me for a little while, but we could try some other things."

Ivy kissed his neck and wrapped him tighter in her arms. Colton felt so secure there. He wanted to translate into words what he felt so he could tell Ivy what she had come to mean to him. But as they passionately embraced, Colton began to realize that maybe the way to communicate that wasn't through words.

"What other things?"

"I bet I could get you off with my mouth. What do you think?" she placed her lips back on his.

Colton's voice cracked when he asked her, "Would you... like a blow job?"

Ivy stared at him in disbelief. "You mean like you do the blowing? You... you'd do that? Are you serious?"

"I want to make you feel good," he smiled. "You made me feel so good yesterday. Now it's my turn to 'do' you -- right?"

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, still trying to discern whether he was serious.

"Unless you don't want me to..." he said shyly.

"No!" she nearly jumped. "I do. I want you to!" Colton started to laugh at her reaction and she did the same.

"Can we do this some place besides the kitchen?" he asked softly.

Ivy nodded her head and let him lead her to his bedroom. The young t-girl couldn't really hide her excitement, but she didn't want to scare Colton off or make him feel uncomfortable about it. "How do you wanna do this?" she asked him.

"Why don't you just lie on the bed and I'll do the rest?" Her question had given Colton some control back. He was surprised by how unafraid he was. Colton wanted to do this. He wanted to make Ivy feel good. It really was his turn.

With Ivy lying on her back on the bed, you could make out a clearly-defined, thick bulge in her jeans. "You sure you want to do this?" Ivy gave him one last out, in case seeing the monster in her pants had given him second thoughts.

Colton responded by reaching out. His hand landed on the aforementioned bulge. The blunt object inside her jeans started to throb as he caressed it. Colton sat on his side on the bed. He looked up at Ivy, her hair splayed out on his bed pillow and a look of lust in her eyes. He carefully, with a painful slowness, undid and unzipped her jeans. With his help, Ivy wiggled out of them.

The large bulge stretched the material of Ivy's panties to the brink. She didn't take another breath until his warm, soft hand held it again. "So big..." he remarked. It was indeed an impressive tube of girl meat, one he was coming very close to fully unwrapping. It only took Ivy a few seconds to slip out of her panties, again with Colton's help.

Long, hard and throbbing, her thick cock stood straight up. The flared head had a reddish purple hue to it. The very tip glistened with a pearl of strong-smelling pre-ejaculate. Beneath, two very large testicles were encased in a smooth, hairless sac. Colton involuntarily gulped. The air was thick with the smell of sexual arousal.

Colton's fingertips were the first to graze Ivy's aching shaft. He elicited a moan from her lips with the very first touch. Things seemed to be happening in slow motion for each partner. Colton tentatively closed his hand around the teenaged t-girl's shaft.

"It's so warm," he whispered in almost too low of a voice for Ivy to hear.

Colton's face was five or six inches away from her cock as he started to stroke her. He tenderly rubbed a mixture of the pre-cum her tip was producing and his spit along the length of her shaft. Their eyes met as he gave her throbbing penis pleasure.

"Suck it," she implored him, softly at first, and then more loudly. "Please suck it or I won't be able to last. I need to feel your mouth. Do it," she moaned. "Put it in your mouth. Suck me dry."

Colton never broke eye contact as his head dropped. His lips hovered over her over-sized tip. In the blink of an eye his tongue had snaked out and lapped up the excess pre-cum there. Colton swallowed the flavorful liquid and then let his ripe lips brush her mushroom-shaped cock head. He kissed it.

"That really feels wonderful," her eyes shut, "Now close your lips around it before I end up busting all over your face," she warned.

Colton's lips barely stretched wide enough to accept the big head between them. His lips closed down around the throbbing tip of her cock.

"Oh... fuck yeah," she said with a hard breath.

The first-time cock-sucker didn't stop there, he forced his lips to sink lower around her cock until he'd taken around a quarter of her hard dick in his mouth. Colton swallowed hard around it, causing the surface of his tongue and roof of his mouth to smother her womanhood. Ivy shuddered with an intense pang of pleasure.

The teenaged t-girl could hardly contain the pleasurable feelings she now had. "You're really sucking this girl's cock. It feels better than anything on Earth, Colton!"

Determined to give Ivy the royal treatment, Colton, slowly at first, bobbed his head around her cock. Her very large, very hot prick, gave his entire body a warm feeling of excitement and satisfaction.

Colton readily sucked down the pre-cum her tip leaked and then coaxed out more. Ivy's hands came to rest on Colton's head. She applied a light pressure to the back of his head, sending more of her girly fuck meat into his mouth a quarter of an inch at a time. Her toes curled at the tireless work of his tongue.

"Oh god, you really have that cock deep," she moaned. "I can almost... I think I'm all the way at your throat."

Colton suppressed a gag. He could tell from the inflection in Ivy's voice that she'd like to go down his throat. He relaxed his muscles there and then carefully accepted more cock meat between his lips. Ivy's toes snapped on the bed, her body writhing in response. Colton's eyes watered, but he didn't let that stop him as more of her cock disappeared.

"Yes, yes. I'm in. Oh fuck! Your throat is so tight." Ivy's head lifted off the bed. She looked down past her breasts to Colton's reddened face and the bulging cock shoved in his mouth. "And the view I have is absolutely perfect." Her face beamed with a smile.

Colton stopped the teasing of her shaft with his tongue, he focused his energy on hard, vacuum-like sucking. He could tell by Ivy's cock swelling thicker and her increased moaning that she was getting close. Every contraction of his throat, every cheek-caving suck brought her closer. His hands sought her balls and rubbed them.

Breathing hard, she told him, "I'm gonna cum. You're gonna fucking make me cum! You're fucking amazing!"

Ivy's balls churned. Her legs tensed and her cock stiffened in Colton's throat. Nothing could prepare him for the young t-girl's incredible load. He nearly did gag when the first volley shot at light speed straight to what felt like Colton's core.

More spurts followed. Thick ropes of potent cream filled Colton's stomach. All he could do was try to keep up with the flow. Colton swallowed frantically. Ivy held his head tighter. Her heels dug into the bed. Her cock jerked.

"Swallow it. Shit, you're swallowing it! Mother of..." Ivy's eyes clenched shut as she struggled for breath.

The stream of semen slowly subsided. Colton dislodged her prick until he was ever so gently sucking on just the tip. "How was that?" he asked with a sly smile, a string of pearly ejaculate still connecting his lips to her cock.

"Life-changing," she said without a hint of levity in her voice. "I'm never jerking off again. That was... that was beyond words," she grabbed Colton by the arms and lifted him up on her body, then planted her lips on his in a steamy, sperm-tinged kiss.

"I feel the same way," he told her with a grin when their lips parted.

"But..." Ivy said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye, "It really doesn't make us even. You see, I bottomed for you, and until you do the same for me, we won't be even."

Colton's grin grew even wider. "This is true, and it looks like you also owe me a blow job then. I'm ready when you are."

"You drive a hard bargain," she joked, "But you've got yourself a deal."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers
12