Troubled Marriage

Story Info
They didn't cheat but the result was the same.
3k words
3.87
178.4k
38
125
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

Mike and Leslie have been married for six years. They are each other's best friend and they are lovers. The two of them have so much in common that they spend hours in conversation and are growing closer together each day. Their love life is wonderful and encompasses a wide variety of sexual positions and activities that both enjoy immensely. They have not tired of each other and make love or fuck four or five times a week and often more.

One night Leslie asked Mike to sit down that she had something she wanted to discuss with him. She tells him that she would like to have sex with different men. Now they had often discussed this and were both of the opinion that they were in fact in control of their own bodies and were free to do as they wished regarding other sexual partners. Neither one of them felt that they owned the other and did not have the right to deny their partner of sex with others if that is what they wanted.

Neither Mike nor Leslie had been with another partner since they were married. They both felt no desire or need to seek sexual pleasures from anyone else. Their marriage agreement allowed them to pursue that, but they had not done so.

We don't know what triggered the desire to have other partners in Leslie, but it was now there.

When Leslie said she wanted to have sex with others Mike doesn't change his view from what they had discussed many times, but he registers his concerns with Leslie. He is afraid it might change their relationship but is willing to defer to her desires if that is what she really wants to do.

Leslie says she is confident in their love and that she will always love him and him alone. She says that her lovers will just be for sex and have nothing to do with love.

Mike does not stop her but he wants her to make sure she understands that it might affect their relationship.

She minimizes his concerns and goes ahead with her plan and ends up having three lovers.

The resumes of Leslie's three lovers as follows:

Wayne: He has the fattest cock and fucks her missionary style until she has multiple orgasms. He has the best stamina of any lover she has ever had and just does not stop until she is spent. His endurance is overwhelmingly wonderful and she has never been so satisfied in her life. A session with Wayne leaves her pussy stretched and sore for days. When she has had Wayne she is totally used up.

Pete: He has a normal cock in girth but is quite long and is the expert in doggy style fucking. He has reached and touched spots inside of her that she only dreamed of and she just loves the intensity of her orgasms as he fully explores her from the inside. She has heard that the vagina elongates to accommodate the length of almost any cock and she is sure that hers is stretched to the limit to accommodate Pete's. Sometimes she thinks he is so far up inside of her that his cock tickles her tonsils and is going to exit through her lips. Pete can make her cum so hard that her pussy tingles for hours after they finish.

Scott: He is the oral expert and she believes that no man alive could ever eat her pussy like he eats her. When he is licking and sucking her it is as if her entire insides turn to molten lava. His tongue reaches into her and works her G Spot until her pussy liquids actually squirt into his mouth. She has actually squirted and hit him in the nose with a shot of cum as he pulled his mouth away while she came. He tells her that when he is eating her it is like eating a chocolate covered cherry. It is so sweet and tasty and he knows that the liquid center is what he is going after. Scott never fails to lap up every drop drives her to more and more orgasms. She loves being eaten by him and doing sixty-nine with him too. Scott's cum is the sweetest she has ever tasted.

Mike isn't jealous, he knows she loves him, but eventually the comments about her lovers do get to him.

When they used to make love Leslie would have two or three orgasms while they did it in the missionary position. Now, because she is used to more intense stimulation from Wayne than he gives her, she only has one by the time he is ready to cum. She urges him to slow down his own orgasm so he can get her there again like Wayne does. He knows that he is leaving her unsatisfied sexually and instead of just slowing down the added pressure actually causes him to fail quite often. He senses her disappointment but she always says it is okay. They are making love and not just having sex like when she is with the others. She tells him that she just loves being held by him because all the others want to do is fuck again. His failures and resulting insecurities make him just want to roll over and go to sleep most nights. He isn't as interested in sexual activity like he used to be.

Mike used to get Leslie up on her hands and knees for long sessions of doggy style fucking. He loved to position himself behind her and pull her hips back onto his hot cock. She would pant with lust while he fucked her that way. As they neared their completion Mike would reach around and rub her clit as he pumped into her and they would explode together. Now Leslie would be telling him to move this way or that way to be sure to touch this spot inside of her like Pete can do. She would be moving from side to side hoping to make contact with another place within her that he never touched. They never came together doggy style anymore. He would get off in her and she would say it was okay. To him it wasn't okay. He didn't want to do it that way anymore if he was destined to fail. She would tell him it wasn't about the sex it was their love for one another. Mike didn't want to hear that anymore.

One of Mike's favorite things to do was to eat Leslie's pussy and make her cum. He got intense pleasure out of watching her orgasms build and explode. Now when he eats her she will urge him to do it like this or like that so she feels the same feelings as she does with Scott. He soon realizes that she isn't getting the same pleasure from him as she gets from Scott. He knows that he no longer measure ups. Most of the pleasure he got from eating her pussy has gone away and he doesn't feel like doing it as often or as long.

When she sucks him off she tells him that each taste is a bit different. Scott's cum is sweeter than his and his is a bit tangy. He knows that she prefers Scott's cum to his and is self conscious about letting her suck him all the way off. The pleasure for him is diminished and he doesn't ask her to suck him off as often and when she does he pulls out before he cums in her mouth.

One day Leslie tells Mike that she wants to have a baby. She is going to go off the pill and hopefully get pregnant right away. Mike asks her if she is going to give up Wayne, Pete and Scott until after she is pregnant. She says she isn't going to give them up. She tells him that it really doesn't matter who gets her pregnant because none of the other three are interested in being a father and besides he will make a wonderful daddy to the baby. It doesn't matter who the biological father is.

Mike says that they probably should get DNA tests done so they can determine paternity and get child support from the biological father. Leslie tells him that none of them have very good jobs so probably couldn't afford much. She says that they really don't need the money since he has such a good job.

Leslie tells Mike that when the baby comes she will be so happy because she knows she will be leaving it with a loving, kind and gentle daddy while she goes to meet her lovers. If he were any less of a man she would have some concerns about leaving her precious baby with him. But, she trusts him. She loves him so much.

Mike finally realizes that Leslie doesn't care about the sex she has with him anymore. She doesn't care that he pleases her less. She is getting all of the sex she can handle from her three lovers. She doesn't care that his pleasure has diminished to almost nothing. It is as if he isn't even there anymore sexually.

She is getting from him what she needs to supplement her lovers. She is getting gentle hugs and cuddling. She is getting sweet and tender kisses. She is getting the feeling of being loved and not just used. She is getting a kind and gentle man that she would trust to be a daddy to her children. She is getting a provider who will take care of her financially. She is getting a babysitter.

Oh, she is getting a lot in Mike that she can't get from her lovers. But sex, oh my, that she is getting plenty of from those three lovers. Her life couldn't be more perfect. Pleasured in every way possible by three lovers and taken care of and loved by her husband. She feels truly blessed.

Leslie did get pregnant and in the latter stages of her pregnancy they totally refrained from having sex. Mike being a pretty normal guy needs some sex. He resorts to masturbation more and more to relieve the sexual frustrations he is feeling. While he masturbates he tries to think of Leslie but his frustrations stop him from getting off thinking of her. He repeatedly resorts to thinking about some other hot woman fucking him and sucking him like Leslie used to.

Mike made a decision during one such incident and that night asked Leslie to sit down with him to discuss something.

Mike told her that he was planning on seeking out a lover for himself in these last few weeks of her pregnancy.

Leslie laughed at him and told him that he had no need to do that since they hadn't been having that much sex before she was pregnant. She told him that he should just wait until after she had the baby and they could resume the sex life that they had before. She told him that he hadn't even been giving her the amount of sex that she wanted before so why go elsewhere. She asked him to wait for her.

Mike was angry but held it in and simply told Leslie that he realized that they didn't have sex as much as they used to but that now he needed to have some sex and didn't want to wait until after the baby.

There wasn't really much that Leslie could do to stop him after all they did have an agreement and she did have her lovers before. She wasn't happy about it but she had to allow him to do what he wanted to do. After all, she had.

Mike took a lover. Her name was Teri and she was a couple of years younger than Leslie. Teri knew that Mike was married but had always had a bit of a crush on him so she jumped at the chance to get close to him.

Funny thing happened. Teri bent over backward to please Mike. She was as versatile and daring in bed as Leslie had ever been, denying him nothing. She was as loving and kind as Leslie had ever been, holding him in her arms when they made love. She loved to spoon with him after sex and just listen to him breath as they came down from their arousal.

Teri loved to get nasty when they fucked but she also loved the slow and tender lovemaking that brought them both to orgasm together.

Mike found himself seeking out Teri more and more often. He was with her two or three times a week and even spent a whole night with her a couple of times in those last weeks of Leslie's pregnancy. Leslie wasn't pleased with him when he came home and they had a couple of fights.

Mike didn't seem to care as much about her feelings and it upset her that he would pull away from her like he did. She wondered why he couldn't just wait until she had the baby and then resume their old sex life.

Teri loved Mike and told him so often. More and more Mike found himself telling her that he loved her too. She was filling all of his needs. She loved him dearly and she met every sexual need.

The baby arrived and Mike really needed to know if it was his or not so he took DNA samples to determine parenthood. It was not his baby. Somehow it made a difference and Mike spent very little time with it.

As time went on Mike knew there was no good reason to be with Leslie anymore. He went to an attorney and had her draw up divorce papers. Mike went home with the papers in hand and asked Leslie to sign them, he was leaving her.

She was very upset that he could do that to their marriage after all she had meant to him. Mike told her that he was sorry, but he had grown to love Teri and it was clear to him that she loved him too. He told her that he knew that he was everything to Teri and she was everything to him.

He told Leslie that he knew that he fell way short of what she needed in her life to be sexually satisfied and that he knew she would be happier if she found what she needed in another man.

Mike told her that he was certain that he filled every need that Teri had and that made him happier than he had been in a long time.

Leslie didn't like it but theirs was a no fault divorce state and she had no choice in the matter. The settlement went rather badly for Mike but he really didn't care that much because he would rebuild from whatever he had left. At least he had the proof that the baby was not his so he didn't have to pay child support for eighteen years.

He and Teri were happy together and married soon after the divorce became final.

They had a child of their own and Mike has no doubt who the father is. When it was born one of Leslie's predictions came true. Mike was a wonderful daddy.

What became of Leslie? We never do find out for sure but one thing we do know. One man will never be enough for her again. Now that she has tasted the perfect missionary fuck, the perfect doggy style fuck and the perfect pussy eater she will never be satisfied by one man again. Mike was okay but he never took her places those three lovers did.

Perhaps she stays with Wayne, Pete and Scott. But, who will she get to hold her and cuddle with her, who will she get to love her and care for her, who will she get to be a daddy to her child, who will she get to baby sit?

Conclusion:

Of course this is a fairy tale. No woman would actually compare her husband to her lovers. She would never think it or say it. She wouldn't think or say those things especially while she was making love with her husband. She would of course never change how she felt about her own sexuality or how well her husband was performing. She could fuck anyone she wanted to fuck and not be affected in any way or have her marriage affected either.

And of course no man would ever be intimidated by the fact that his wife was fucking other men. He would always be so secure that even if she were willingly gang banged by five or six guys she would come home to him and receive just as much sexual pleasure and stimulation from him. He would never have to worry that he couldn't measure up.

And of course we all know there are no Teri's out there. No other person in the world who would be willing to give their all to a relationship. Certainly there is no one out there who would forsake all others to be the one and only love for you. Such love just doesn't exist.

Does a husband own his wife's body? Does a wife own a husband's body? Damn right they do. Each freely gave it to the other and it no longer belongs to them.

We are humans and humans make mistakes or do foolish things. When that happens we have to endure the consequences. Leslie and Mike both gave away something that was not theirs to give. Because of that they had to endure the consequences and both lost something very valuable. Their love for one another was good and their marriage was definitely a good thing. The mistakes and foolish actions changed all of that and as we see all too often there is no going back. The love changed and the marriage ended.

Thank you for reading my story. Please vote and leave constructive comments.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers