Troubled Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chance, this was fun but I don't think you understand. I'm not that wimp Tara. My name is Rayne." She pushed past him and started back for the street, cautious just in case one or both of those men were still following her. "Now, why don't you be a good boy and go home."

He followed her, reaching out and putting his hand gently on her bare shoulder. What he was going to say, he didn't know, but he had to try to figure this whole thing out.

Before Chance could even open his mouth, she'd taken his hand, turning and twisting until she was behind him and he was on his knees, his arm forced up behind his back in ways too painful to describe. "I don't like to be touched unless I do the touching first," she hissed in his ear. "Now go home, your Tara will be there, probably before you get there." With that, she let him go and took off running again.

Chance stood, rubbing at his brutalized shoulder. One minute she was hot and ready, the next she was gone. Tara had some explaining to do. And not a lot of time to do it in.

It would be a long and interesting conversation that he was determined to use to figure out what she was doing. How could she do the things she'd done? How could she flaunt her body that way? What kind of men were looking for her? As he said, a lot of questions.

12