Troubled Sex Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You darted your tongue out and stabbed my button. It was like a bolt of lightening. My entire body jumped at the first touch of your tongue, and I let out a little moan of excitement.

You smiled at the reaction you got. Then you continued with your tongue and this time you licked from my opening to my clit with one slow stroke. Just like licking up ice cream.

I was near on fire, I wanted more.

You circled your tongue around my clit and then began sucking and licking at it. I couldn't help but rock my hips up to your mouth. I ran my fingers through your hair, and lightly pulled you in more. Your tongue left my clit and went back down to my wet hole. You danced your tongue around it, teasing me more. I was about to rib my hair out, I wanted you in me.

"Please taste me, fuck me with you tongue," I moaned.

You did as I begged for you to do. You slid your tongue as far as it could reach. You looked up at me and the way you looked at me was enough to drive me over. I could feel my pussy throb around your wiggling tongue. You also felt it and took it as a sign that I was near orgasm. You brought your hand up to my abdomen and held me down. I began rocking my hips more and you knew i was ready. Your thumb pressed against my clit and you began to make a pulsing sensation against it. The incredible warm tingle was washing over my clit, and my pussy was pulsing hard. I could feel my toes began to curl as the tickling sensation was running through out my whole body. Right to my finger tips.

"Oh my gosh, that feels sooo good, Ooommmaaagawd I'm cummmmming!" I cried out. My body froze for the first few seconds as the initial spasm rocked through my body. Cumming all over you tongue.

You pulled away and replaced your tongue with your fingers. You jammed two fingers in and began fucking my pussy hard with them.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned out loud.

I needed your cock in me so bad. I could not wait any longer.

I pushed you back away from me and stood up. You stood up with me. Your clothes were still on, pants still unzipped with cock jutting out, and hard as a rock. I grabbed your raging hard on and began stroking it again, You pulled your shirt over your head, and dropped it on the floor. I let go of your cock, and pushed y our pants down, and you stepped out of them.

Your turned me around facing the couch, away from you. You bent me over the couch. I used the back of the couch to brace myself. You stood behind me, and teased me with your cock. Rubbing your cock up and down my crack, passing my asshole each time. Sending erotic chills up and down my spine. I would have loved to be fucked in the ass.

"Please, don't....you can't...I will get really loud, and we will definitely get busted." I moaned.

You pushed against it. I could hear a little laugh come from you when you heard me moan louder, and then you pulled away. Your cock clit down to my pussy hole. You gently pressed the head of your cock into me. Taking in the sensation of my warm, hot, slick pussy. Slowly pushing more of it in me. My back began to arch, and I cried out with pleasure. I reached between my legs and touched my sensitive clit. I knew it wouldn't take long to cum again, after cumming the first time. You began to pump your cock into me. In and out, the sound of our sex filled the room. Your body slapping against my ass, and me crying out. I began to squeeze my cunt muscles, to give you the sensation of milking your cock. I squeezed and pushed down on your cock. You enjoyed how that felt on your cock. Your hands grabbed my hips and you began to fuck me hard. I pushed back to meet your every stride forward.

I took a pillow from the sofa and stuff it in my mouth to muffle my moans.

You began moaning, and grunting yourself. Pushing harder into me with each thrust. It almost hurt each time you slammed into me, but it was pleasurable pain. I had an uncontrollable need for it.

It was started to feel to good for you, you had to slow down. you pulled out quickly to keep yourself from cumming. Then you slowly slid it back in. My pussy was so wet and ready to cum again.

"I want you to cum in my pussy,"I moaned, "Cum hard in me and then let me suck it off your cock."

"You want my cum in your pussy baby?"

"Yessss," I cried.

"How bad?" you teased.

"Mmmmmm, really bad," I whimpered.

"I don't think you can handle it."

"Shut up and fuck me!" I demanded.

"MMMMmmm that's a good girl."

You put a foot up on the sofa and you pushed me onto my knees on the sofa. You grabbed my hips again and began to jack hammer your cock into my pussy.

"Oooooooh Gaaaaaaawd" I cried.

I squeezed down on your cock with my muscles and didn't let go. Your cock pounded in and out. I reached down and began rubbing my clit again.

You were giving signs that you were about to explode in my pussy. Your cock was stiffening more, and your moans grew louder.

The familiar feeling of my own orgasm was erupting. I rub my clit faster, and then the thought of how loud we were being crossed through my head and I began to cum.

"OOH god, you're making me cum. You're making me cum." I near yelled out.

I felt the walls of my pussy clench down on your cock through each ripple that ran through me once again.

I thrashed back against you, completely overcome by an earthquake of an orgasm. Thank god I was on my knees or I would have collapsed.

You continued pumping me, and your cock was soaked and sopping wet from my juices. You began to grunt and moan more, and I could feel your prick twitch in me. With one giant thrust forward you began to pump your cum into my honey pot. You let out a big growl from your throat. I flopped forward and your cock popped out, full of mixed cream. I turned around and did as I said I would.

I grabbed your soaking wet cock, and admired how it was completely drenched. I licked from the base of your cock to the tip. I sucked it into my mouth, and pushed it in as far as it would go. As I pulled it out, I applied pressure with my tongue and lips until you head passed through. The taste of the two of us was very sexy... I couldn't wait until I could have more. I guess I will have to dream up something for the next time, huh?

Now can you understand why I woke up, all hot and bothered. Can you understand why I had a hard time trying to go back to sleep, with that running through my head.

12